Audio: Rich Paul (+ Mack Maine) Talk About “Forever”

According to MTV News, Young Money president Mack Maine spilled the beans on the song saying that “they re-did it, it got mixed over the weekend, now it’s getting mastered,” as well as Rich Paul, who works with Lebron James, saying this (in the audio above):

“Forever” will appear on as part of a collection of tracks inspired by the film (due in theaters October 2), with the soundtrack coming on September 22 on Interscope Records. Polow Da Don will executive produce the set, which will also include songs by T.I., Mary J. Blige, and Young Jeezy.

Forever was initially supposed to be only Drake & Kanye:

“It was done, it was just Drake and Kanye, and then they went back and got two more prolific talents and it just made it even crazier, ” Paul told MTV News late Tuesday. “They blessed Drake crazy.”

The song came together when Gee Roberson, an executive at Atlantic Records who also manages West and helps to oversee the careers of Drake and Wayne, visited LeBron during the playoffs in May.

“He came over and played this — it was me, LeBron and Maverick [Carter, James’ manager],” said Paul, who will co-executive produce the project for James’ camp. “And he played the track, it was hot. It went right with the movie, it was like perfect for a moment that you want to be forever. And when he decided to put Wayne, Drake, Kanye and Eminem on it [together], it just makes is better. It’s one of those songs fans will really want to hear forever. It’s that type of feeling.”

Lil Wayne as long expressed a desire to rap alongside Eminem on a track — and now, he’s done it.

To add to all of these developments, I can confirm that it’ll have the same beat as the original, but it features new verses from Drake/Wayne, as well as possibly a new hook:

“There’s gonna be an unexpected feature on the hook,” he said. “Right now we have three different R&B singers writing the hook to see who comes up with the best one. I’mma be shocked. So I can’t tell you who it’s gonna be.” On the original, Drake performs double duty, rapping and singing the chorus.

And while “Swagga Like Us” was performed on the Grammys but never got a video, plans call for Drake, Wayne, West, and Em to shoot a clip for “Forever” next month in New York, Paul said, directed by Hype Williams.

boi1da-2

Previously: Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West & Eminem

197 Responses to “Audio: Rich Paul (+ Mack Maine) Talk About “Forever””

1. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

iDick.com

2. The Shooter Says:

I see dick floating around this post

3. Big_seth Says:

# Hymen Hunter Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

these glasses will be made by apple.

they’ll be called. . .

what?

7. CiCi The Intern Says:

*puts on iDicks*

*whispers*

I see tally marks…

8. Joe 88 Says:

Yeah, they might have drake/kanye/wayne and M&M on a song, but

do they have MAGNI-FRY GLASSES? I don’t think so

Nah right commenters > Nah right post

9. Big Homie Says:

Hoes in Maine > Mack Maine

10. The Shooter Says:

Still no laughs, damn

11. Hymen Hunter Says:

they’d be called DOHJLEYS

you can’t pronounce this shit!!!

besides, the iDick can sync to your computer, and you can download the images you saw and put them online.

floating cocks and all.

12. G7 Says:

floating penises??? Homo won. no homo.

13. baby jesus Says:

Mack Maine Talks

STFU

14. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*invents glasses that allow you to see how many dicks a chick has oh her jacket*

could you imagine kicking it with a chick and she’s trying to act all innocent, then you put on your shades, and see has mad dicks suspending in air and fluttering about her.

–Lmfao

15. Hyperbole Says:

The Shooter Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    I see dick

AYO

16. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

If a girl has more than 2 or 3 dicks she is not getting wifed.

17. baby jesus Says:

Nah right commenters > Nah right post

landslide

18. Big Homie Says:

LF & No Homo: But a few days ago I was in the shower and I dropped the soap. I even feel uncomfortable pickin it up even though I am dolo. I know ya’ll have that thought when that shit happens.

19. Big Homie Says:

Ok..two plates of pasta gone. After lunch bogey time

20. Big_seth Says:

what if you lookin at bitches & seeing dicks then you accidentally look at your homeboy & he got a couple…

LMAO. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Awkward.

He’d be like”why you makin that Cam true mag face at me… I got a boogie?”

21. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Nah right commenters > Nah right post

landslide

–Oh its not even close

22. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

you can’t pronounce this shit!!!

yeah you can….like oakleys but DOHJLEYS yo. fuck it i’ll mine’ll be the iDICK generic brand then.

23. G7 Says:

>>I know ya’ll have that thought when that shit happens.

^neva son

24. Hymen Hunter Says:

i crouch down, my nigga. . . i refuse to bend over. . .

no homo times infinity, but there’s a strange draft you get on your asshole when you bend over naked. . .

25. Joe 88 Says:

I really want a pair of them glasses now.

26. devond Says:

if kanye verse is better than em’s i might start wearing light blue jean jackets with khaki’s *dead* but still he been killing everybody this year

27. The Shooter Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:39 pm

If you bend over to pick up a soap you’re gay, cause you can simply bend down not over.

28. Hymen Hunter Says:

I really want a pair of them glasses now.

joe, you’d win so many humanitarian awards. . . you’d officially put baltimore on the map.

for something positive

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

If a girl has more than 2 or 3 dicks she is not getting wifed.

*daps Tribe*

Less than 2,3 dicks?Where you gone find that at?A pool of 7th graders?

30. The Shooter Says:

Nigga you loose

31. baby jesus Says:

ROFFLE @ Mack Maine being the president of anything

32. Joe 88 Says:

i crouch down, my nigga. . . i refuse to bend over. . .

*Gets clapped by the chrome*

*is left with twisted legs & fractured bones*

33. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–oh no

34. The Shooter Says:

Damn

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    i crouch down, my nigga. . . i refuse to bend over. . .

*Gets clapped by the chrome*

*is left with twisted legs & fractured bones*

LMAO!! This fool quoted his own verse … *salute*

36. baby jesus Says:

WTFF!!LMAOOOOOO!!!

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

crouch down, my nigga. . . i refuse to bend over. . .

38. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:39 pm
    If a girl has more than 2 or 3 dicks she is not getting wifed.

….. Damn so you only wanna wife bitches that are like 12, I know there is this dude Chris hanson that would like to have a talk with you …

39. landLORD Says:

Mac sauce > Mack Maine…

No homo, and no shots fired at Ramadan

40. Joe 88 Says:

for something positive

^Maybe, but if the crazy baby fathers get there hands on them shits, it’s a wrap

crazy BF: *puts on glasses*

*looks directly at Keshia*

*Sees 747 dicks rotating around her whole body*

*Sees 744 has R.I.P signs next to them including his own*

*Crazy baby father grabs the shotgun*

41. Big_seth Says:

LMAO.

I don’t even crouch.

When I used bar soap I trained my feet to grab and toss the soap back to me.

I knew that there is a 50% chance that I might be in jail one day & this skill would prove to be invaluable since I’m light skin-ted.

42. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Niggas got loose booties up in here?

43. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:39 pm
    If a girl has more than 2 or 3 dicks she is not getting wifed.
    ———————————————————————

So you like the Lady Gaga type.

Gotcha.

*tries on custom made iDicks[ll]*

*glances at Tribe*

*peeps mad Snapple bottles*

44. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*daps Tribe*

Less than 2,3 dicks?Where you gone find that at?A pool of 7th graders?

–Shit theres lots of bitches who are too stuck up to give it up and are just as fly as models. i find those

If you do the math, 2-3 dicks times the amount of strokes = not a good look

45. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

alright, yall have fun now

*walks backwards out of Nah*

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    crouch down, my nigga. . . i refuse to bend over. . .

^ hoy boy, here we go, its right up there with using a straw huh? Damn niggas can’t even eat cones anymore?

47. The Shooter Says:

*gets no laughs*

*Reality hits*

48. Dre Says:

12 yr olds with 2-3 already, damn smh

49. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Smh @ this statement. You think 12 yr olds are getting fucked by 2 or 3 diff guys. you’re sick ty

50. Big Homie Says:

Oh I definitely crouch to pick that shit up. But it was just the thought of being uncomfortable even though you are alone.

51. baby jesus Says:

*blank stare*

52. landLORD Says:

Nigga you loose

__________

AYO! … Queefus Qurist! …wtf is happening here???

53. Joe 88 Says:

*Dead @ niggas not eating ice cream or drinking with straws in public*

54. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*daps Jersey and Nah right*

55. The Shooter Says:

landLORD Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Nigga you loose

__________

AYO! … Queefus Qurist! …wtf is happening here???

All his farts are winded, no sound

56. Joe 88 Says:

landLORD Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Nigga you loose

__________

AYO! … Queefus Qurist! …wtf is happening here???

*dead*

I’m fucking dying over here, I can’t stop laughing

gotta taste for a queefno’s sammich.

58. Big_seth Says:

# Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:
    *tries on custom made iDicks[ll]*

*glances at Tribe*

*peeps mad Snapple bottles*

LMAO.

*tries on glasses next*

*glances at Beezy*

*peeps mad young, bare boxes floating whimsically*

59. Big Homie Says:

12 yr olds with 2-3 already, damn smh

^ damn..that’s it?

60. baby jesus Says:

wtf is goin on

61. The Shooter Says:

They just appear in the air

62. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^they are

I knew a few chicks with babies by 10 & 11 where I grew up

63. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

@Cold

there’s just some things as a man you can’t eat in public bro

ie bananas, ice cream cones, popsicles, hotdogs with too short buns

64. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

…. 12 was an exaggeration for effect, but I damn sure knew 14 year old girls with more than 2 or 3 dicks on the jackets when I was that age ….

65. I Fux Says:

what if the iDicks point out that the chick’s most current dick is Baby dick status??????

lol or that she had a Donkey sized dick in the past 6months but her walls are still trembling and shit

the iDicks applications are endless

66. &What?! Says:

Hey, wassup Nahrighters.

Does anyone have a d/l link for the following mixtapes?
    Stalley – MadStalley
    D Julien – Live Love Learn

Both are meant to be mad dope but Datpiff doesn’t have them? Help a hip-hop head out..

67. landLORD Says:

Ice Cream Cones are gay??

*Eats frothy ice cream float*

*is macho*

68. Joe 88 Says:

^You need more pairs of iDicks (pause) in your life.

I knew bitches that got pregnant at 12, this is the real world (no MTV show) buddy, these youngsters are getting it in

I knew a few chicks with babies by 10 & 11 where I grew up

^ im saying… lil girls in the hood get preggo at like 13 with as much as 10 d.o.h.j…. (c) Maury.

70. Big_seth Says:

Once again I think I got a great joke & no one notices.

Using my feet to recover any dropped soap… thats funny to me.

71. Hymen Hunter Says:

*peeps mad Snapple bottles*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

72. Jersey*made*me Says:

I don’t knock nobody hustle.I just can’t do it.I’ll be damned if imma be licking and twirling on a cone.Nigga sitting across the street smiling and shit.

73. G7 Says:

>>Real rap,I refuse to eat ice cream cones in public.Eating ice cream cones is homo as shit.I just get the cup.

====
    lol & smh. so eating ice cream out of a cone is gay now. going to movies with some homies is gay, watching Lost is gay. what’s next? soon playing basketball will be called gay cuz you’re playing against other men. tackle football too.

74. Hymen Hunter Says:

Ice Cream Cones are gay??

*Eats frothy ice cream float*

*is macho*

oozing machismo (c)razor ramon

75. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

76. The Shooter Says:

Big_seth Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Once again I think I got a great joke & no one notices.

co-sign….I thought for sure I had them with that “appears in the air fart” joke…smh

77. I Fux Says:

i eat a drumstick in 60seconds or less cuz its pretty gay

78. Joe 88 Says:

ie bananas, ice cream cones, popsicles, hotdogs with too short buns

*Never goes to a cookout again*

79. herbal kint Says:

baby jesus Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

*blank stare*

…. word Tribe lives in the land of delusion, just cause bitches are stuck up doesn’t mean they don’t want dick, in fact stuck up bitches sometimes have the most dicks on their jacket, no wonder you still believe in Leinart and AdaM Morrison ….

ie bananas, ice cream cones, popsicles, hotdogs with too short buns

81. Hymen Hunter Says:

I Think, Therefore iDick.

82. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

landLORD Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Ice Cream Cones are gay??

*Eats frothy ice cream float*

*is macho*

^^naw son…….you gots a “froth” mustache……shits gay

**doesn’t use umbrellas…..shit looks gay

83. wavy is a cliche Says:

check, check, annnddd check (c) d_bilz

84. G7 Says:

ninjas is mad insecure.

85. Big Homie Says:

Yo this banana I am eating now is fuckin huge is shit

86. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    I Think, Therefore iDick.

^^well folks…….we have out head of advertising.. iSee billoards accross america with this slogan

iDick.com

87. I Fux Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    I Think, Therefore iDick.

^^^^^^

*fucking dead*

88. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

12 yr olds with 2-3 already, damn smh
    —–
    hold effin es man that shit just made me sad

89. The Shooter Says:

My mouth is too small for a banana

90. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

^You need more pairs of iDicks (pause) in your life.

–Smfh thats your hood.

My hood actually had bitches with some control, never in my life have i see a 12 yr old pregnant. Only on tv son

91. &What?! Says:

Hey, wassup Nahrighters.

Does anyone have a d/l link for the following mixtapes?
    Stalley – MadStalley
    D Julien – Live Love Learn

92. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

iDicks.

lolololol.

93. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*peeps mad Snapple bottles*

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

–Damn lol

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

My mouth too small to eat hot dogs and ice cream cones.

95. The Shooter Says:

&What?! Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    Hey, wassup Nahrighters.

Does anyone have a d/l link for the following mixtapes?
    Stalley – MadStalley
    D Julien – Live Love Learn

Use google

96. G7 Says:

>>^ roffle, I forget where I heard this, but they say if a nigga turns his hot dog around and eats it with 2 hands he’s suspect.

^lmao

97. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^dawg…I’m as old as eskay…(68) and I even remember 11 yr olds with babies…back in MY day.

98. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo tribe, you live in the heights my nigga. if you think theres anyone within a 5 mile radius over the age of 11 with less than 5 dicks on theyre jacket i have some swampland i want to sell you

99. &What?! Says:

I did use google but couldn’t find any working d/l links..

100. Joe 88 Says:

–Smfh thats your hood.

^in my hood/ TV wherever the shit happens, that’s the point we’re tryna make, I never seen air before but I know it’s there. And if your bitches had control, then that’s not the hood your living in son, lol j/k

101. Big_seth Says:

# I Fux Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:53 pm

i eat a drumstick in 60seconds or less cuz its pretty gay

LMAO.

I never eat cones either.

I love hot wings too. I guess I better start using a fork & knife for them shits.

102. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–lol @ delusion land. Im not sayin every girl is a saint but not every chick are like the btches in your hood where they break everyone off a piece.

103. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if you do karate and you use a sword or bow you’re gay……nunchucks, you’re double gay cause you like to twirl them around your face

104. wavy is a cliche Says:

theres nothing gay about hotwings

105. herbal kint Says:

G7 Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:53 pm

====

….. word, I love the no homo game for what it is just comedy, but people be taking that shit too far, so you can’t eat ice cream or drink with a straw w/out being gay……. shit you ever at the club with your henny and soda and your people say yo lets roll out to another spot, first thing I do is use that straw you can drink it a lot faster without worrying about the ice slowing you down, now the way I wrote that could sound kind of suspect but the act itself is no where near gay ….

106. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas who put both of there lips on soda bottles is gay

107. landLORD Says:

Seriously tho… Men using umbrellas is HELLA gay… My father used to yell at me for even asking to use my mothers umbrellas as a kid..

Father: “its just water, goddamn boy, what are you afraid of??…

Sweartogod

theres nothing gay about hotwings

^ not at all.

109. G7 Says:

wavy is a cliche Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:58 pm
    theres nothing gay about hotwings

^if there’s bones in them. you have to get the boneless joints like they have at Wendy’s now.

110. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Theres a lot of whores in the heights but calm down with that 11-12yr old shit. Dominican parents dont play that shit.. trust ive seen a girl get stomped out for kissing a boy at that age

111. wavy is a cliche Says:

eating hotwings with a knife and fork is super fucking gay. the fuck kind of straight nigga in his right mind do some shit like that

112. Wolverine Says:

if you eat anything without chewing, it’s gay.
    even if it’s water.
    nigga better start chewing regardless. pause.

113. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^naw basketball is gay cuz your dribbling balls

114. I Fux Says:

i saw this 12 yrd old girl from the hood driving her mommas escalade with a baby seat for her recent child. I was broffling at that little girl.

My Moms had the idick prognostacator app on early when that chick was like 9 my mom was like she wont get out of middle school before she is pregnant

115. herbal kint Says:

The Shooter Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    My mouth is too small for a banana

*death*

116. The Shooter Says:

My girl sucks my dick, she is gay

117. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Son not EVERY girl is giving it up lol

118. Big_seth Says:

#

# Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Hymen Hunter Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:54 pm
    I Think, Therefore iDick.

iDick.com

I’ll design the logo, business cards, billboards, website & the flagship store.

This is too easy though. The logo practically designs itself.

119. Big_seth Says:

Big_seth aka iDick brand manager.

LMAO & no homo.

120. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Dont get it twisted, NYC is not New Jersey

121. The Shooter Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:00 pm
    The Shooter Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    My mouth is too small for a banana

*death*

Ha, thanks for getting it (none)

122. I Fux Says:

drinking with a straw been gay for ages, way before no homo

123. Joe 88 Says:

>first thing I do is use that straw you can drink it a lot faster without worrying about the ice slowing you down, now the way I wrote that could sound kind of suspect but the act itself is no where near gay ….

^Nah right has effected all of our brain, cause I felt the ayo meter rising (pause) the more I was reading, I know it isnt gay, but in the crazy world of nah right, anything is possible (c) Kevin garnett

124. G7 Says:

>>….. word, I love the no homo game for what it is just comedy, but people be taking that shit too far, so you can’t eat ice cream or drink with a straw w/out being gay…….

^it’s online persona. dudes is just actin’ extra tough. some are joking so its cool.

125. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

——————————

*man down*

126. wavy is a cliche Says:

im exagerating with the whole 11-12 but late junior high, and ALL throughout highschool and the rest of theyre lives theyre whoring around fuckin/suckin as many dicks as possible. if you think not yous a fool

127. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if you put lotion on anything other than your arms or legs below the knee, and you’re a male, you’re gay.

128. The Shooter Says:

I Fux Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    drinking with a straw been gay for ages, way before no homo

I don’t drink from a store without using a straw…guess I’m gay

129. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

nunchucks, you’re double gay cause you like to twirl them around your face

wow. lolololol

130. G7 Says:

football = gay

too much bodily contact

Dont get it twisted, NYC is not New Jersey

^ shootouts are similar to the wild west…..

132. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:57 pm

…… true but there are NO bitches over the age of 20 that aren’t either 300 pounds or been with one or 2 boyfriends their whole life with less than 5 dicks on her, and even most those bitches have more than five …..

133. Joe 88 Says:

–Son not EVERY girl is giving it up lol

^Of course not, but every girl isnt a saint either.

You really need a pair of iDicks ASAP (pause)

134. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Yo Nah Right is naive as fuck. This is almost as dumb as the 20 dicks by 20yrs of age convo we had not to long ago. I feel bad for niggas that think EVERY girl is giving up that box to 5 dif niggas at a time.

135. Big Homie Says:

I think lifting up your ass cheek to let out a fart is pretty gay. Either or, the fart is coming out wether you left your ass cheek or not. Why lift your ass cheek like you want the wind blown a certain way? Whatever bitch you’re gay

136. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

yo this nigga Pap said he crouch to pick up the soap[ll]

I died several times in these past 2 threads

137. Big_seth Says:

# wavy is a cliche Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 1:59 pm

relax… it was a joke.

138. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

LMAO, yeah like I said I knew they way i was typing it it could sound suspect but there is nothing gay about wanting to drink your drink faster, now if you sip casually threw the straw pinky all raised and shit then yeah thats a problem

139. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

a pair of iDicks

lololol

140. Jersey*made*me Says:

Eating ice cream cones is the closest thing to dick sucking movements.I ain’t with it.The straw shit is stupid.

141. I Fux Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    i feel sorry for you.

actually feeling sorry for another man is soooooo fucking gay

142. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:03 pm
    –Son not EVERY girl is giving it up lol

^Of course not, but every girl isnt a saint either.

You really need a pair of iDicks ASAP (pause)

^^THIS IS THE SCRIPT FOR THE FIRST TV COMMERCIAL FOR iDicks

143. The Shooter Says:

Come ooooonnn, do math (c) Peter G.

144. Joe 88 Says:

I swear when I leave and see a chick on the street today i’ma play like i’m rocking my gucci iDicks (pause) and tally up how many dicks is on her jacket

145. Mag Says:

“Is Jay-Z bigger than Hip Hop”

XXL is Dead.

146. landLORD Says:

Brushing your teeth is gay…the hand movents towards and away from the mouth… And the subsequent spitting into the sink is beyond gay…

*flosses*

*has malodorous breath*

147. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if you hold on to the rail going up or down an escalator you’re gay

148. I Fux Says:

if you fuck with a Big Stick Popsicle or a Fudge Bar…… youre gay

149. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

if you’re talking with another male on the phone and you conclude the convo with “bye” then you may be gay

150. Big Homie Says:

I dont think I will be e dapping you guys. Even that reads gay

151. The Shooter Says:

If you sit and think about all the different things that’s gay, you are gay

152. I Fux Says:

i am creating an iDick app as we speak its the TribeNaive app for every nigga who closes their eyes when they put on the iDicks around woman they love. that shit will forcefully make you open your lids and count the dicks on the jacket of the woman you love

153. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

THIS IS THE SCRIPT FOR THE FIRST TV COMMERCIAL FOR iDicks

agreed.

154. The Shooter Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    I dont think I will be e dapping you guys. Even that reads gay

*hugs in a mannish manner*

155. Joe 88 Says:

Drinking soda from a 20oz bottle with your eyes open is gay

156. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if you’ve ever rev’d a motorcycle or gesteured the motion to rev a motor cycle you’re gay

157. BARPAN Says:

*DEAD*

158. herbal kint Says:

Tribe = the dude that believes the girls when she giggles “this is my first time doing this, I don’t normally do this”

159. Mag Says:

Joey Crills speaks to The Shoe Game about his bootleg Yeezys new line of kicks.

-eskay

khi khi khi

160. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    Drinking soda from a 20oz bottle with your eyes open is gay
    ————

*done with life*

161. Joe 88 Says:

Anyone that played old atari games is gay. You have to wiggle a stick while holding on to the base of the joystick which easily could be mistaken for a pair of stiff balls

162. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–*Shrugs* Its not like i care how many dicks a girl im fucking with has, all of this is about wifin’ a chick which i dont do if she has more than 2 or 3. Bah

163. Big Homie Says:

Drinking soda from a 20oz bottle with your eyes open is gay

^ *DEAD* Wouldnt it be more gay if they were closed though?

164. BARPAN Says:

The Shooter Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:55 pm
    My mouth is too small for a banana
    Joe 88 Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 1:59 pm
    Niggas who put both of there lips on soda bottles is gay

Joe 88 Says:

August 26th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    Drinking soda from a 20oz bottle with your eyes open is gay

lmfaolmaolmao

165. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if you eat Twix two at a time you’re gay

166. landLORD Says:

If you play baseball, and you rub your bat handle down with pine tar resin before hitting…you gay

167. Hymen Hunter Says:

yo this nigga Pap said he crouch to pick up the soap[ll]

I died several times in these past 2 threads

LMAO!

168. The Shooter Says:

Using a q-tip is gay

169. Hymen Hunter Says:

if you eat Twix two at a time you’re gay
    __________
    _________

yo, i really just roffled at these two!!!

170. The Shooter Says:

Sucking your teeth is gay

171. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–lol I cant front i’ve had girls say that to me even tho i was well familiar with their past. They wanna get wifed by the God, cant blame them

172. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

——–
    *crosses joe’s path like the retros he laces on*

173. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

licking your fingers after eating some hotwings is gay

use moist towelettes, nigga

174. mr. vengeance Says:

this is one of the worst conversations in blog history

175. The Shooter Says:

If you’re buying jeans and you tried them on before you bought them, you’re the homo

176. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

A Dick? Like a man dick? (c) Jona Hill

177. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Anyone who watched The Wire scenes with Omar and his gay lover laying down is gay

nah…. nigga (c) pap.

179. Hymen Hunter Says:

licking stamps is gay.

180. The Shooter Says:

If you spend time looking for nice boxers to buy at the store, you guess it, homo

181. Joe 88 Says:

If you say “mmmmmm” after eating a snickers bar your gay. Even if you was starving and haven’t ate in 3 weeks your still gay

182. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

Wouldnt it be more gay if they were closed though?

*roffles*

183. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

if you squeeze the handle the whole time you pump gas you’re gay.

^roffs the OZ scenes were the worst.

185. landLORD Says:

If you use a jack to change a flat tire, you gay… Just crouch down and pick that hooptie up, you weaklings

186. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

*succumbs*

187. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

If you touch a girls breastases by mistake and you apologize, you’re gay

188. Big_seth Says:

# Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

licking your fingers after eating some hotwings is gay

use moist towelettes, nigga

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if you type without using proper technique your probably gay.

Use them home keys my nigga.

189. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

if you lay down w/ya girl w/ya legs wrapped around her you sir are undoubtedly ghey.

190. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 26th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

If you touch a girls breastases by mistake and you apologize, you’re gay

LMAO.

you I touched a girls booty at work by accident the other day. I was mad silent. LOL.

If you get caught checkin a girl out & look away when she sees you, you’re gay.

191. Wolverine Says:

if you type on keyboards and have your index fingers on either the “F” key or the “J” key…you’re gay AND a pedo.
    you like feelin on lil balls.

192. Nice Says:

why are the comments on this page concerning dicks?!?!?! nahright is attracting the wrong crowd…

193. Rich Paul & Mack Maine talk “Forever” | Sixty 4 Harmony Says:

[…] Spotted at NahRight. […]

194. Nah Right » Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem - Forever (prod. Boi-1da) Says:

[…] tomorrow and will be available shortly after that. The President of Young Money Mack Maine even said that there’s going to be someone else on the hook, but this’ll do for […]

195. UPDATED- Drake feat. Eminem, Kanye West & Lil Wayne- “Forever” prod. by Boi-1da [NO TAGS] « WEDOITRIGHTMAG - Elegance is the new black. Says:

[…] tomorrow and will be available shortly after that. The President of Young Money Mack Maine even said that there’s going to be someone else on the hook, but this’ll do for now.” The track is […]

196. hiphophead Says:

Stalley- MadStalley: http://sharebee.com/68a47502
    D.Julien- Live, Love, Learn: http://www.zshare.net/download/62110764111e6747/

197. Nah Right » Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem - Forever (prod. Boi-1da) [Final Master] Says:

[…] Guess they didn’t go with the mystery R&B singer. […]