Video: Skyzoo – Saving Our Grace Episode 1: The Doubt

The first episode in a new web series from Sky. The Salvation hits stores on September 29th.

Previously: Shabaam Sahdeeq, Skyzoo, Sha Stimuli & Chaundon – Connect 4 Pt. 2

31 Responses to “Video: Skyzoo – Saving Our Grace Episode 1: The Doubt”

1. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

andy pettite has more rings than tom seaver so fuck u saying

2. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

u niggas need to go to dr.conrad murry

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo Joe 88 you got a mixtape out? How the hell didn’t I get a copy? thexfacta@gmail.com

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

I bet you J-Hood planted that Heroin and than called the fuzz on Jada

5. nirun Says:

what ever happened to poster boy?

6. baby jesus Says:

Triflin: Cop Poses As His Twin Brother Just To Get Some From His Brother’s Girlfriend! (She Finds Out Its The Wrong Guy When She Doesn’t See A Tattoo Of A Cowboy On His Buttocks While Having Sex)

*dead*

7. R.J.Orion Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    jeter no mvps and u cant count rings in baseball like u do in basketball. baseball is more of a team sport.

————-

and no Alex Rodriguez TEAM has ever won ANYTHING …

you just ethered your own argument …

8. Big Homie Says:

someone told me that apartment was actually in eskay’s name. Esk is moving mad weight

9. THE-XFACTA Says:

Big Homie Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    Esk is moving mad weight

—-

Word, you seen Eskays girl too?

10. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Beezy Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    pills are for 55yr old white dudes

***LOL…true…half of the appeal of smoking/drinking/fucking, whatever is the ritual- rolling up the jay, mixing the drink, getting the chick’s digits and spitting game, etc….to me, just taking a pill and being instantly fucked up, is like mysteriously busting a nut, without getting any pussy (none)….

11. Joe 88 Says:

@X-Facta

Just click my name if you want to download the mixtape.

This goes for anyone else that hasn’t already downloaded my mixtape

thanks for the support, god knows a nigga from baltimore needs all the help he can get, lol

12. th!z Says:

“if i sellin the powder im pushin haze and bout to have the sour and kush in a couple days” -j to the muah

idk why niggas thought he was lyin, jadakiss and killa are the only two niggas i believe

13. THE-XFACTA Says:

icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

mysteriously busting a nut, without getting any pussy (none

—–

Damn, this should happen for real

14. herbal kint Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

…. thats just hate sleep, Jeter should of won the MVP when Morneau won it, and has a good shot at winning it this year, Jeter has more hits than any shortstop in baseball history, and your acting like Jeter wasn’t one of the biggest reasons why they won 4 rings, he wasn’t luis sojo winning them rings ….

15. th!z Says:

“if i aint”*

16. Dem Says:

# catch22 Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

^ i think that was styles

yes it was. but jadakiss and styles were once part of a rap trio in the late 90’s called LOX. they grew up in the same neighborhood and since have become close friends.

ya’ll musta forgot

^ well, i’m “close friends” w/ your girl, but i don’t smoke dick.

17. Big Homie Says:

LOL at X-Facta

*shoots heroin*

18. Joe 88 Says:

*DEad*

I don’t see the appeal of wanting to take a pill to get high. I don’t wanna be that high anyway, I don’t wanna be able to see what’s going on but can’t do anything to stop it cause of muscle relaxers & shit, i’d rather be too drunk to stand and just pass out on someone couch, lol.

19. herbal kint Says:

th!z Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 1:02 pm

….. Jada doesn’t move shit, no shots, but I do know for a fact Sheek does but he stays pushing outdoors ….

20. catch22 Says:

oooh they so sensitive (c) Ye

21. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 1:01 pm
    @X-Facta

Just click my name if you want to download the mixtape.

This goes for anyone else that hasn’t already downloaded my mixtape

—-

Aight… I’ve never seen you with blue in your name… Didn’t even pay attention..

22. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

texeria is gonna win the mvp. im not hating but i’ll admit i dont like jeter. i like controversial athletes manny, bonds, iverson, sheffield, plaxico, chad johnson etc…..

23. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

Two men were arrested though — Alberto Lajara, 25, and Gabriel R. Henriquez, 39. However, their relationship to Jada was not known at press time.

kiss lettin them browns get they brown on in the crib huh? bad hit.

sup nah

>>Jada doesn’t move shit

oh you don’t think so huh.

25. Joe 88 Says:

I knew jadakiss was selling grass, he was fucking with some niggas down here on harford road, i’ll never forget how excited my mans was when he told us he copped a bag from jadakiss, lol

got the burner stashed under the tree got my baltimore nigga looking out now that’s hustling to me (c) Kiss

26. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

LF- LaLa always be lookin’ good as a mug…..

27. Mr. i don't give fidduck abidout the shit that you commented Says:

@ joe

yea that murder city tape aint slouchy at all fam. good work. let ya peeps kno i said they rollin w/heat too.

much success.

28. catch22 Says:

fuck… the.. frail shit
    cuz when my coke come in
    they gotta use the scales that they weigh the whales wit

29. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Lmfao @ ty throwing Luis sojo under the bus.

30. TheCreator of JColeFan Page Says:

This is a play off of the short series “The Corner”

31. Nah Right » Video: Skyzoo - Saving Our Grace Episode 2: The Faith Says: