Video: Fresh Daily Listening Session: Starter Pistol (ft. Homeboy Sandman)

Another video “listening session” from Fresh. The Gorgeous Killer in Crimes of Passion is in stores now.

Here’s another Listening Session video for Fresh Daily’s recently released album, “The Gorgeous Killer….” for the joint “Starter Pistol” featuring Homeboy Sandman and produced by DJ Spinna. In the video, Fresh Daily breaks down some of his first times hearing of Spinna, and how Fresh Daily and Homeboy Sandman crafted their song over Spinna’s break heavy beat.

Previously: Fresh Daily Listening Session: Wildlife

18 Responses to “Video: Fresh Daily Listening Session: Starter Pistol (ft. Homeboy Sandman)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Shyne-Po!

2. Hyperbole Says:

Buffy, The Human Beat Box lookin ass nigga

3. BabyDoll Says:

Now why doesn’t he look like he’s fresh daily?

4. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 11:25 am
    * Come out of lurking*

* daps all*

Yo Pap that link for the hoes dont work. I wanna see hoes!

* daps mr Pap*

* goes back to lurking*

5. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

yo momma just left the men’s room

6. Joe 88 Says:

@Rex

So this ryan nigga snitched about the outcome of both shows that’s wy there not coming on?

Rats! I wanted to know what bitches was gonna be on ILM3. Atleast bring that nigga it back, he was the funniest nigga ever

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Hyperbole Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 11:27 am
    Buffy, The Human Beat Box lookin ass nigga

lol, GATTTT!

8. LB: Albert Gonzalez of the UK. Says:

9. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 11:30 am

@Rex

im pretty sure its because he murdered that chick

10. Joe 88 Says:

Comment just to comment

11. soapy Says:

yall do realize Flavor Flav smashed Bill O’ Reilly’s wife, right? True story. That’d be enough to make me hate black people too.

BabyDoll Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 11:18 am
    D. Billz Says:

^where yew been?

^*man down* lol. I’ve been in the wind, Miss. DC keeps me busy. How u?

13. Joe 88 Says:

im pretty sure its because he murdered that chick

^wait a minute, what the fuck? Huh? Wha? Murked who? You gotta link or something?

14. rex hussla Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 11:30 am

@Rex

_________________________________________________________

Well, dude was gonna be on every episode of each show AND he was gonna win I Love Money so they probably felt like they were gonna glorify a murderer if they aired that shit.

And if he made the finale for Megan’s show…you KNOW they always bring the ex on the show. I read somewhere that the broad Ryan murdered came on the show and Megan was crazy mean to her. So they def. didn’t want to air that shit. I mean, dude ended up ripping this chicks teeth out and cutting off all her fingers.

15. rex hussla Says:

*hands joe late pass*

huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/23/fugitive-reality-tv-star-_n_266692.html

16. Hyperbole Says:

soapy Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 11:35 am

What??? Sounds like a bad remake of “Trading Places”

soapy Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 11:35 am

^yo, real talk, it’s so much shit that happens behind the scene and u really have to question ninjas REAL motives. My manz is from L.A. and had been behind the scenes for music/tv for years.

When he told me the chick who played Punkie Brewster was a jumpoff I damn near died.

18. Hyperbole Says:

You know that broad had ridiculously huge tittyballs when she hit puberty.. so much so she had to have a breast reduction at like 16