The video for J Dilla’s “24k” dropped on Thursday, they filmed the teaser for this on Friday then released it the next day, gave Amazon the OB4CL II snippets on Saturday, dropped “10 Bricks” on Sunday and we premiered “Catalina” today.

Previously: Raekwon Says Dilla Handcrafted “House Of Flying Daggers” Beat For Him | Raekwon Talks “House of Flying Daggers”

iamdiddy

Mr. X won.

127 Responses to “Video: Raekwon feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man – House of Flying Daggers (prod. J Dilla)”

1. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

sometimes, I just like to steal (c) unknown

^Chris Rock on his MTV Diary

4. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 3:43 pm
    @ Ike…

sheit….aint nothin wrong with a civic.

I’d get one myself if I never wanted to get pussy again in my life.

***word…anything with 4 wheels works for me, but since I was trying to replace a Magnum, I would prolly grumble every time i stepped foot into the civic…

***aiight, commute time…

5. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

new cudi via illroots – im impressed too, and im not the biggest cudi fan…

6. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

Black people cannot get away with this.

I see white boys looking tore up going out on Friday nights.

What part of the game is that?

i dont know. but real talk, i wish i could do that.

7. rex hussla Says:

SMH @ Michael Beasley…rehab for weeeeed?!?!?!

Couldn’t he have said it was the plastic wrap from his tattoo that was on the table? Wow…maybe he was on the yayo too though.

8. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    Black people cannot get away with this.

I see white boys looking tore up going out on Friday nights.

What part of the game is that?

i dont know. but real talk, i wish i could do that.

^^Its cuz our people still have something to prove in a sense. We can’t get away with looking “broke” cuz most of us are actually broke. We have to front to get pussy….sometimes.

9. dirty needles Says:

Hell yea nigga

10. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

I feel like watching 5 deeadly venoms now

11. TE Says:

WU!! dope vid. loved the end.

12. Big Homie Says:

Raekwon >

13. Big_seth Says:

Ol’ post all 16 of these posts at once looking ass nigga, dominican & canadian

14. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

@Pap
    paying interest on money you didn’t have in the first place is never cool…..pay that shit off Brough Heem.
    *takes own advice*

15. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Is it just me….or did this post make a full 360

16. bomber Says:

@ beezy

i got a financial question.

would you recommend paying off a CC first instead of saving, or saving up like a few months to cover expenses, THEN attacking the CC . . .

i kinda wanna just go balls to the wall and put every red cent i have to this credit card. . . .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Again fam…. you have the WHOLE internets at your disposal and you come to Nah Right for financial advice?

Fam you do know there are forums, websites, chat rooms STRICTLY DEDICATED to answering shit like the right? Actual pro’s who DO THIS SHIT!

Next thing you know niggas will be on here asking why the clutch keeps slipping in the whip SMFH

That being said pay off that credit card my nigga!

17. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Ol Dave Chapelle protect ya neck looking ass ninjas

18. Beezy Says:

@ beezy

i got a financial question.

^I would say it depends on the interest rate.

If your getting 0% on your CC, then you might be better off saving in the interim and then applying it to the card when the 0% is over.

If your paying more than 10%, pay off the CC before saving.

19. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

This album is gonna be so ill and not break 20,000 units sold.

Hip Hop fans suck.

20. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^THIS

21. Hymen Hunter Says:

^I would say it depends on the interest rate.

If your paying more than 10%, pay off the CC before saving.

yea, i’m gettin like 12.99% APR. . . . aight, bet. good looks!

when i pay it off, i got you on some high class hookers at the trump!

22. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Hip Hop Black and Hispanic fan suck
    *fixed*

23. rex hussla Says:

Dirk Nowitzki’s former fianceé, Cristal Taylor, was sentenced Monday to five years in prison for violating probation in a 12-year-old case, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
    _________________________________________________

*daps the homie Dirk*

24. k1ng Says:

“tell them ordinary Joes, button/budden? up?” do i hear a diss frm jay?

25. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

thinkin of it, what’s prime rate right now?

26. Beezy Says:

when i pay it off, i got you on some high class hookers at the trump!

^LOL, word. Without knowing your debt volume, my advice is this:

Always pay more than the minimum payment…and as the minimum payment goes down, keep making the same payment you always have. Generally speaking, if you do this, you can pay off virtually any amount of debt in 3 years.

27. Hymen Hunter Says:

Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin

from joey’s twitter.

niggas get quiet real quick when the tiger is awakened. . . .

28. Beezy Says:

and Pap, that 13% is not a bad rate at all

29. Hyperbole Says:

Wow.. Was she ever confirmed to pregnant.. Coldblooded how that nigga dipped out 2 germany.. right after that shit happened

30. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

@ k1ng
    welcome to 3 hours ago fam. happy 10:00 am PST!

31. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo if you have any interest in blogging please hit me at thexfacta@gmail.com I’m not really looking for hip hop bloggers because there is no way I can compete with Nahright or with Casketfaces website…… I’m looking for those to blog about politics, sex, drugs and life in general….. Holla at me!

32. k1ng Says:

lol my bad, I haven’t been up to date.

33. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

avg interest rate right now is about 23.99%

34. JDS Says:

this vid is strange… i don’t really like it.

whats funny to me is that the video concept for Run This Town would have suited this song a lot better. its awe-inspiring to see a crowd with the W up chanting “WU”

35. rex hussla Says:

Was she ever confirmed to pregnant..
    __________________________________

Still says she “claims” to be pregnant…but this fuckery has been going on for a couple months now. Should be able to tell by now.

That must be some fucked up shit to think about wifing up a broad, and find out it was all a scam. I would have gave her the same treatment.

36. herbal kint Says:

Ok so Budden thought it was a shot at him, here is his twitter response

“Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin”

37. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin

from joey’s twitter.
    ===================
    That’s right nigga.

Maybe he learned something from that Raekwon incident.

38. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*shoots x facta an email*
    *explains internets credentials and experiences*
    *is thirteen years old*
    *is asian*

39. rex hussla Says:

Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin
    ___________________________________________________

AKA “I’ve already tried that shit five times with Jigga…it never worked and I just end up looking like an asshole”

40. Mr.Londoner Says:

No. of Wu posts on the first page – 3

Making this Wu Hour..

41. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

“I don’t talk shit, i just flip and Un-Ya.”

Joey ain’t want to get stabbed over beyonce (09 Charli Baltimore)

42. Joe 88 Says:

Told ya’ll niggas expect a budden response by this afternoon

I told ya’ll

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    *shoots x facta an email*
    *explains internets credentials and experiences*
    *is thirteen years old*
    *is asian*

i cant have 13 year old bloggers.. you gotta file taxes and I don’t have time to get a work permit form your moms

44. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Can the Wu make a dent in today’s marketplace?

Are cats 17-23 able to appreciate this kinda rap?

45. Joe 88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin

from joey’s twitter.
    ===================
    That’s right nigga.

Maybe he learned something from that Raekwon incident.

^Yeah he don’t want me Tah Tah to mace his ass.

46. herbal kint Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin

from joey’s twitter.

niggas get quiet real quick when the tiger is awakened. . . .

…. “how am I scared, Joey ain’t even afraid of the homie”

Joe stayed sending shits at Jay years ago, he waits till now to respond

“diss me you normally hear a reply for it/ but I’m starting my maturation / and ignore em let em continue they masturbation “

47. Joe 88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    Can the Wu make a dent in today’s marketplace?

Are cats 17-23 able to appreciate this kinda rap?

^If the wu was new artist hell yeah, but there not, and no teenager wants to listens to his parents music. Even if it is dope.

48. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    Can the Wu make a dent in today’s marketplace?

Are cats 17-23 able to appreciate this kinda rap?

I get it, i’ll listen, but i won’t buy it. After the tremendous let downs of cam’ron and fab, doubt if i’ll ever buy an album again, let alone from my favorite rapper

49. david blackham Says:

word…jigga is dumb late

50. herbal kint Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    Told ya’ll niggas expect a budden response by this afternoon

I told ya’ll

….. smh, his response was he isn’t responding aka no comment ….

51. rex hussla Says:

Are cats 17-23 able to appreciate this kinda rap?
    _________________________________________

Some…but not enough.

Kids want their own heroes…they don’t want to listen to the same shit we listened to.

52. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

When he says something you jump down his throat for talking shit. When he doesnt say anything hes a pussy.

Joey haters < Joey stans

53. Geronimo P Says:

I’ve been trying real hard not to listen to the leaked tracks from Rae and Jay’s album and I am sad to say that I transgressed. That House of the Flying Daggers shit goes hard.

54. Ghost Writer Says:

Damn yeah that was a shot…Joey should one line him back….just one bar (n)

55. herbal kint Says:

Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    “I don’t talk shit, i just flip and Un-Ya.”

Joey ain’t want to get stabbed over beyonce (09 Charli Baltimore)

….. you act like Budden hasn’t already dissed Budden multiple times smh ….

56. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Are cats 17-23 able to appreciate this kinda rap?

===========================================
    WTF kinda logic is this?

This is why Hip-Hop fans suck.

57. Hymen Hunter Says:

avg interest rate right now is about 23.99%

DAMN!

58. Joe 88 Says:

^Hov doesn’t fit in that catagory, truthfully, I can’t name too many rappers that dissed joey for no reason, maybe ransom (from what I heard) but that’s about it. Joey needs to get off his high horse, no one outside of jersey or the internet is checking for him like that for him to be making comments like that.

That’s like me saying niggas need to stop dissing the gawd, I would recive nothing but blank stares & who da fuck is you? looks from all around the board.

59. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

niggas who buy tracks off itunes are lame. Ur already on the computer, u might as well download the shit for free.99 Record sales are over with imo

60. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

word…jigga is dumb late
    ===================
    This is true.

61. Hyperbole Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:18 pm
    Can the Wu make a dent in today’s marketplace?

Are cats 17-23 able to appreciate this kinda rap?

No, on both accounts… If u ain’t jerkin(No JackLinks) or comin w/ some new popular gay ass dance.. They ain’t checkin for it.. Young cats are soft nowadays.. They don’t like that grimey, gutter shit no more… It’s jus ignorance on top of ignorance…

62. Geronimo P Says:

Don’t expect a response, this ain’t 2 years ago…. I’m chillin

from joey’s twitter.

niggas get quiet real quick when the tiger is awakened. . . .

…. “how am I scared, Joey ain’t even afraid of the homie”

Joe stayed sending shits at Jay years ago, he waits till now to respond

^Thats the thing about hov that I don’t get. He did the same shit with Cam and with Game (although he answered Game quicker than the others).

But thats why I respect 50, cuz he doesn’t give a shit who it is, he’s coming out spitting.

63. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

WTF kinda logic is this?

This is why Hip-Hop fans suck.

Please, tell me, explain to me, wtf advantage do you have over me in buying an album versus the one that i got for free? Feelin good i put $5 dollars into a niggas pocket who i will ever kno. And don’t give me that that’s hurtin hip-hop shit, cause i’m hurtin worse

64. herbal kint Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Joey haters < Joey stans

…. word, he goes indy people take shots, he speaks up people take shots. he stays quiet people take shots, he makes great music people take shots, if he stopped making music people would take shots, the haters hang on his dick more than any stan ….

65. THE-XFACTA Says:

“Too many that hate snitches but not enough squeelers*

66. Latarian Milton Says:

@ beezy

i have a money question and i require your financial advisory services

my money is stacked to the ceiling and i can’t see the lights any more so my room is mad dark, son

furthermore, i’m afraid my bills is gonna catch fire based on the close proximity to the light bulbs

do u recommend putting my stacks in a bank or do you recommend stacking my bills to the roof and transporting them, as necessary, in hockey bags – which is what the kid already does

if it’s a bank the feds can freeze me, son – that ain’t what’s popping in the hood

in stacks in my living room, it’s mad wavy. my guests be ogling and shit, axing if they can paper-touch

i await your advice

humbly,
    chea

67. k1ng Says:

fuck buying records.

68. THE-XFACTA Says:

Joe Scudda>Joe Budden

69. Joe 88 Says:

^This is true, but it’s amazing to me that the murder rate is going up every year, what the fuck is niggas riding too before they commit a hommy “swag surfing?”

I’m hypnotic, exotic, got that polo on my body

Bang bang bang

*shoots up cookout, hitting 17 victims*

70. nation Says:

lol @ chea

*continues to count money*

71. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

I must say tho

Joeys past > Jay stabbing un over a Skeet

72. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

I mean how do you do that…

73. k1ng Says:

*DEAD*!!

74. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

And niggas who buy ringtones are even worse. Dudes who buy ringtones are probably the most corniest percent of the population. Wat sense do it make paying for anything you’re going to hear for 20 seconds tops. ESPECIALLY wen you can make you’re own for nothing

75. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

imagine if Sleep was a Jay stan, he’d be the only nigga left commenting

76. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

==================================================
    As a youngun, I would make sacrafices to buy the music from my favorite artists.

You young niggas have to appreciation for good Hip-Hop which is why the good shit is slowly getting replaced by dumbed down shit.

Stop listening to Hip-Hop b.

77. Joe 88 Says:

People talk about joe budden cause he made it that way.

Only niggas that’s not stans will understand this. If joe budden would’ve shut the fuck up and made music he wouldn’t have so many haters, now he’s the victim, yeah right, no one gets more flack then budden cause NO OTHER RAPPER RUNS HIS DICK SUCKERS LIKE JOE BUDDEN.

78. k1ng Says:

one time I found a wallet on the bus with 6 bills in it, seeing as how the dude just had a new born, cuz the pic of the baby was in it (the kid was chinese). I kept the money and threw the wallet in the mailbox.

79. the real truth Says:

Joey would eat jay AT THIS POINT AND TIME..i repeat AT THIS POINT AND TIME…Jay always seem sto throw in the las werd when nobody expects it (if it even is a diss)

80. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Joey haters < Joey stans

==================================================
    Everything a “hater” can say about Joey, the stans have a defense, so I think they’re pretty even.

81. Joe 88 Says:

Joeys past > Jay stabbing un over a Skeet

^So you’d rather be a dust head, then a drug dealer that went on be worth over 300 million? So what he stabbed a nigga (over leaking his album, not charlie baltimore) what has joe budden ever done to have a higher ranked past than jay-z?

82. rex hussla Says:

Hip Hop is a weird genre…the people who profit off this shit are worse than pop.

Dude I share an office with listens to the local Rock Stations all day…these motherfuckers have a playlist of about 50-60 songs and 49 of these songs are the same shit they’ve been playing for 10-15 years. Hip-hop stations aren’t like this…once a track drops out of the rotation you’ll never hear that shit again.

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Co-Sign Joe 88*

Joe 88’s opinion>Joe Buddens rhymes

84. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

============================
    Very astute observation.

Herbal…rebuttal?

85. Joe 88 Says:

Joeys past > Jay stabbing un over a Skeet

^So you’d rather be a dust head, then a rug ealer that went on be worth over 300 million? So what he stabbed a nigga (over leaking his album, not charlie baltimore) what has joe budden ever done to have a higher ranked past than jay-z?

86. Beezy Says:

chea please send all your undocumented cash to me so I can invest it for you…no Bernie Madoff

87. the real truth Says:

THIS..but a Joe Budden stan will say its a good hing Joey runs hs mouth off..how i dont know

88. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

chef!

89. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

Stop listening to Hip-Hop b.

Here’s a hint, don’t make you’re career in a dying industry. That’s the fuckin problem. These hiphop oldheads sacrificing quality music, which is wat gained them notariety in the first place for a buck. Stay true to ya craft and make the music you came up makin instead of tryina use your fans to feed your family. You think these young niggas soulja boy/new boyz yada yada started rappin to make money? They just enjoyin they young lives, makin music, and if people will pay them for it…fuck it. We need to stop clinging to these 30 plus rappers cause they can give 2 shits about u and me amp.

90. Latarian Milton Says:

Beezy Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:32 pm

word son that’s what’s popping in the hood-piece

*wipes snot on chinchilla, lights a dunhill cigarette, palms asses on my black ho and my white ho, both of whom resemble michael jackson [||]*

91. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

92. Joe 88 Says:

^play ready for the world, then they’ll be ready for some action

93. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

–Ok amp if you dont see it then no one can open your eyes to it

94. Hyperbole Says:

Buying ur favorite rapper’s album use to be an event… U planned shit around that tuesday… U n ur boy use to travel deep to the Sam Goody or warehouse Music.. Holla 2 a few shorties before, during & coppin the album… Then you’d bump it in ur cd player on the metro home or in the whip excited like christmas morning .. Those days are long gone now

95. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Woodrow The Basehead Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:34 pm
    WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

(waits for Dro w/ the Tvs)

96. Beezy Says:

I remember when I bought In My Lifetime Volume 3…mad niggas was skipping school and shit to go on blunt rides and listen to it

97. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Hyperbole Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

Word. sometimes i would get the 12in (pause) and the Tape.

98. Latarian Milton Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

^play ready for the world, then they’ll be ready for some action

i told that bitch “my dog said u ain’t no freak, so u got to prove my man wrong”

99. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

–I wouldnt be either but i’d take that 300 millie. Keep tellin’ yourself it was over an album leak lol

100. Hyperbole Says:

*boys* & *after*

101. Latarian Milton Says:

this x 1,000

102. Geronimo P Says:

^Sham, hwile you make a good point about them making quality music, understand that while they were making quality music, fans, such as yourself and countless others, weren’t buying that shit. They were buying and supporting wack ass music such as souljah boy and all those other corny rappers. So labels started forcing artists to make certain types of music (singles and whatnot). IF fans were to continuously purchase that quality shit, this wouldn’t even be a conversation

103. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

hip-hop is for the kids, always has, always will be. Anybody who knows REAL hip-hop will know that. We just in the twilight, cause we’re the generation that made rap a billion dollar industry. we were the young kids buyin albums, goin to concerts, feedin these then 20 somethin year old niggas. now that we gettin old we’re wondering wtf happened to the shit we used to like? it’s past us B, it’s all about the young’ns now. Ask yourself how old was your favorite rapper when you first heard of him. guaranteed he was under 25

104. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

^I remember when I copped Vol.3 also, me & the homies was at the mall, but was in a rush cause we wanted to go to the movies with these chicks or whatever, and I told them “i’m not leaving til I get Vol.3 ya’ll can go without me” And sho’nuff them niggas left, but I was rocking “so ghetto” the whole ride home on the bus, and I would do it all over again just to be the first nigga with Vol.3

Them niggas had to buy there own copy, fuck that, they gets no burned cassettes after leaving me in the mall

105. Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

@Geronimoooo

nobody, in my or your age bracket bought a soulja boy album. and thats fact. which goes back to my earlier point, the new wave is controlling wats hot right now.

106. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Sham aka The Computer Puter! Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

yea, when i look @ it now, BIG was a Young cat killin it when i was in highschool… died @ 24… DAMN, still dont feel like it was that long ago…

thats why he was That Great… he did all that @ that young age… Hov then could not hold a light to big. no way. it was not even a debate like it is now. No question.

107. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    ============================
    Very astute observation.

Herbal…rebuttal?

….. you’se a bitch ass faggot who loves to hate for the sake of hating and acting tough on a blog and trying to defend you not getting pussy because others treat bitches right and you can’t afford more than some mickey D’s …

108. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

=================================================
    Niggas put out good music that prople download online, which forces them to make concessions to radio/video so the people who do buy albums (women & white people) will buy it.

If cats who claimed they love the shit support the cats making good music, the artist wouldn’t be forced to compromise the music for a dollar.

109. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

*Tells Jay some BP3 tracks have leaked*

*ends up in the 6oclock news with 17 stab wounds*

110. Joe 88 Says:

>I wouldnt be either but i’d take that 300 millie. Keep tellin’ yourself it was over an album leak lol

^Naw dude, that was the story until cam made that diss record. I swear I never heard that charlie baltimore story til cam said something about it. And as many hoes Jigga was hitting, why would he catch feelings over that stick match body broad?

Why hasen’t pharell been stabbed yet? He was fucking with B right? Jigga married her, That nigga should be hanging from a helicopter as we speak (type)

111. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 4:31 pm
    ============================
    Very astute observation.

Herbal…rebuttal?

==================================
    Way off topic. Just as I figured, you have no rebuttal.

112. the real truth Says:

Its Crazy caus i still buy albums…but much less than when i first started droppin by this site…do yall remember when flex asked CUDI about his success and he acted like hed neva heard of the internet…times change an as sad as it is to say very few are not following the futuristic trend in HH rite now

113. herbal kint Says:

*waits for amp to challenge me to a fight*

114. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Back in the day when Hov came out wearin vest… cats think 50 started that… Shout out Eric Wright, too… GATTTT!

115. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

yo I had the same problem Chea has back in 2005….only it was money AND pussy…..imagine trying to walk through my crib….pussy hittin you in the face, money gettin stuck between your toes, good grief.

116. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

And I hate for the sake of hating? lol

You can feel the rage seeping through nerdal’s post.

He took that Hov line hard (yes homo).

117. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

*waits for amp to challenge me to a fight*
    ================================
    Nah. Anybopdy who takes a benign comment and responds with personal attacks has issues an ass whuppin won’t fix.

118. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

–I was in JHS talking about that, everyone knew about Hov dickin’ down Biggies skeez, he used to get forever clowned about that.

119. Big_seth Says:

# Latarian Milton Says:

COMMENT OF THE DAY

120. &What?! Says:

Looking at the Asher Roth comments, dude gets mad hate.. yet for white folks hes a style icon.

I mean who doesn’t wanna be the frat boy that’s the life of the party and bangs the chicks?

121. JerseyFame Says:

Fuck yall talkin bout buddens for…or jigga.

This is the rebirth of an era and yall atlkin bout mtv jams beef. Cornballs.

You need to be disecting the lyrics in this song and praying Ghostface gives you an album after this one.

with that said…get ya game tight.

Nah right slept on it but hype beast didnt…step ya game up over here and get this shit… —> http://www.gdmworldwide.com/hwdownload

122. Raekwon, “House of Flying Daggers”(Featuring Inspectah Deck, Method Man & Ghostface) (Prod By J Dilla) (Video) « MIND INVERSION Says:

[…] Spotted @ Nah Right […]

123. Raekwon “House of Flying Daggers” Video « Slang Rap Democracy Says:

[…] Come on, the name of this blog is Slang Rap Democracy so you know I had to post the vid for “House of Flying Daggers” off g.p. Dilla X Wu-Tang wins again. [Spotted at Nah Right] […]

124. spirit equality Says:

i know manga is all about the 20 foot flying blood spurt and all that shit, but i don’t see any entertainment value in blood flying 20 feet. this shit has nothing to do with the song and it makes the song itself seem cartoon-y on some exaggerated joke shit. i guess someone will like it, but i don’t.

and am i the only one that realized this dilla instrumental came out a while ago? what is raekwon talking about “dilla handcrafted this for me”? if that’s true, why’d it take him so long to use it? was he seriously sitting around on a handcrafted doctor dre beat until he could put out his album indie? he could have put a snippet on a mixtape or something. or slapped it on a ghostface album. he woulda saw more publishing that way. smh.

125. Nah Right » Video: Raekwon Interview w/ AsTheWorldSpins Says:

[…] Video: Raekwon feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man – House of Flying Daggers | Raekwon feat. Lyfe Jennings – Catalina (prod. Dr. […]

126. Nah Right » Raekwon feat. Lyfe Jennings - Catalina (prod. Dr. Dre) [Dirty] Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Raekwon feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man – House Of Flying Daggers […]

127. lukas Says:

je to pecka ale nerozumiem tomu