Video: Lil Wayne for Get Schooled

Lil Wayne urges you to stay in school. I must oblige. Spotted at illRoots

Previously: Kanye West ED in ‘08 Commercial

46 Responses to “Video: Lil Wayne for Get Schooled”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

LASERS

2. Homo Says:

menstrual has the best flow, cant fuck with it – straight homo

3. the real truth Says:

This nigga tellin you to stay in school is like bobby brown tellin you not to do drugs

4. Latarian Milton Says:

I must oblige.

based on your spelling abilities, i concur

5. spotrusherz Says:

too many videos, too many songs, too many posts, too many internets

6. Latarian Milton Says:

Homo Says:

lmfao best name since ( o ) ( o )

7. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

wayne high as a giraffe pussy doin a PSA….smh.

does anyone else find it odd that the establishment has embraced this tatted out sizzurp head?

8. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

at one time, Busta Rhymes was>>>>>>>>…I don’t know how somebody so innovative and over the top (no arm rasslin’ movie) got so stale….
    ^ ….

icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    listen to Drake and Minaj

9. the real truth Says:

Wheres this Joe Budden Line yall were talkin about?

10. Plug Says:

I thouhgt we agreed we’d announce a post change

11. Latarian Milton Says:

sneakernews.com/2009/08/24/nike-air-max-90-orange-blaze-white-spring-2010-sample/

SHWAG!

12. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Yeah Baby was recorded on a mattress

I can’t see em comin down my eyes, so I gotta make the blog cry.

^ literally lol.

^How did I miss this?

*dead*

I remember his wife saying she use to bathe & wipe this nigga, ewwwww. That’s a strong bitch right there, cause I aint wiping no one ass that’s potty trained

13. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    >>Yeah Baby was recorded on a mattress

^*dead* (c) Pun

***LOL…that shit would be funny if it wasn’t true…nigga coulda used an intervention…..seriously…”and you, you put the hot dog down” (none) (c)

14. Hyperbole Says:

If you’re talkin showin a variety w/ ur flow being and able to switch it up and do something different that’s both refreshing and dope, then that’s cool.. Even, still what does it matter if the one flow said rapper has, is and always will be dope.. Big’s flow is dope.. Best there is, best there ever was and the best there ever will be(c) Brett “The Hittman” Hart

15. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Weezy fathered the whole of YM flows, listen to Drake and Minaj and tell me you dont hear it
    ======================================================
    Nikki, yeah, the wayne influence has grown stronger over time but i think Drake & Wayne helped sharpen each other’s flow.

Technically, Drake impresses with each new verse. His wordplay on Digital Girl is veteren-esque.

16. spotrusherz Says:

let’s say reading nahright was your job – would it be theoretically possible to listen to every song and watch every video from start to finish and not fall behind assuming you work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week?

17. G7 Says:

cOLD Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:45 pm
    ^he’ll get bodied with someone more versatile on an uptempo track. ie Nas on “Show Discipline”

^ ….

====
    agree or disagree? lol

18. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

Pun had to wipe his ass with dirty t-shirts.

R.I.P.

19. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

i say stay in school until high school…then if you have a dream or passion follow it- college or no college.

20. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    cOLD Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Yeah Baby was recorded on a mattress

I can’t see em comin down my eyes, so I gotta make the blog cry.

^ literally lol.

^How did I miss this?

*dead*

***it’s still hilarious to me, how, on that one video, Pun’s wife escaped an ass whooping by going upstairs….that nigga just paced around downstairs, waving his gun around, cuz there was no fuckin’ way he was attempting a stair climb…no disrespect to the dead, and one of the top 10, ever…

21. Latarian Milton Says:

drake’s flow is the bastard child of wayne’s flow and kanye’s flow having back seat unprotected sex in a cooper mini outside of a nightclub in paris

WHICH IS WHY I LOVE IT

drizzy > ______________

22. The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs...not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

he restored my faith with that “Killer” verse.

23. BabyDoll Says:

spotrusherz Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

^YES

*submits resumay (c) Some Damn Phag*

24. G7 Says:

bottom line is that Pun should have taken better care of himself. no one around him was even concerned about his health til he was knockin on 650lbs. too much greedy people around him.

25. geico lizard Says:

The Shot Clock aka We talkin bout dogs…not a game, not a game. dogs. Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    wayne high as a giraffe pussy doin a PSA….smh.

co-sign, snoop gets the same love no matter what he does

26. G7 Says:

for $$$ that is

agree or disagree? lol

^ Ima go with agree. I just could’nt bring my self to cosign. lol.

28. ( O )( O ) Says:

lmfao best name since ( o ) ( o )

^ Nosign

29. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as Is Puss Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
    Pun had to wipe his ass with dirty t-shirts.

R.I.P.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    LMFAO!!!

You going to hell

30. ( O )( O ) Says:

I don’t know..didn’t Weezy go back to college a few years ago to finish or did he drop again?

31. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

**Still doesn’t get all of the Drake stannery….
    **shrugs….
    ***feeds pigeons (c) cOLD

^ yea the hardest shit im sure for niggas that start caking is keeping the real ninjas in your corner, too many yes men is not a good look.

33. Joe 88 Says:

*Dead*

This is funny cause it’s true. I was watching this special on hip hop wives with a broad and when they showed the pictures of pun before he gained weight she was is disbelief, for 30 minutes she sat there & said “that wasn’t no fucking big pun” shit had me in tears

34. Boos Bigelow Says:

# cOLD Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

all the super lyrical niggas were left out in the cold, when the game switched to a more layed back party atmosphere. Some found a way to reinvent themselves some not to much.
    __________________________________________________________

True, but nas had a dope underrated flow which still keeps him afloat…niggas don’t take the time to just purely listen to flow like they do lyrics…nas flow on it was written is greater than any of his other albums…

Lupe and Nas still know how to stay relevant with hot flows and lyrics

35. Latarian Milton Says:

wayne: DADDYYYYYYYYY. I WANNA GO TO COLLIDGE.

baby: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. naw naw playboi, i’m all the learnin u need *smooches*

feeds pigeons (c) cOLD

^roffs, its not such a bad life.

37. Big Homie Says:

I need to go back to school and finish up. I keep bullshitting

*clicks play*

*doesn’t register for classes*

38. Homo Says:

I want to see weezy in a little catholic school girls uniform, that would be hot

39. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

G7 Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

***Like I said, nigga needed an intervention….and since one wasn’t staged, with tragic consequences, they at least coulda left that “I just lost 100 pounds, I’m trynna live!!!” adlib offa “It’s so Hard”….just sayin’

August 24th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

*Dead*

^ this is all funny and all, but I think the shit that kept pun at bay, was the sawed off shotty ole girl head at the top of them steps.

41. spotrusherz Says:

spotrusherz Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

^YES

*submits resumay (c) Some Damn Phag*

make it happen, we need some type of nahright aggregator, where only the dope stuff gets posted

42. Its A Celebration Bitches Enjoy Yourselves Says:

( O )( O ) Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

^^^^^
    Da world may never know

43. LilWayneHQ Says:

He high in this video

44. Mandrostar Says:

How Weezy gonna talk about going back to school, when hes higher then I am

45. mie Says:

i cant take him seriously with all those fuckin tattoos on his face & neck

46. thelupend Says:

” Go to school or get fucked up like Wayne” hahahah