Video: Blaq Poet & DJ Premier Interview w/ ThisisCurtis

ThisisCurtis sits down with Blaq Poet & DJ Premier to discuss Curtis’ track Premier produced “Shut Ur Bloodclot Mouth”, when they started working together, KRS-One, ringtone music, his new album “The Blaqprint, his biggest misconception, freestyles for ThisisCurtis & much more!

Previously: Blaq Poet Interview w/ UGHH (Video) | DJ Premier & Lil’ Fame Talk Blaq Poet & Tha Blaqprint (Video) | Blaq Poet & DJ Premier Speak w/ Nodfactor (Video)

82 Responses to “Video: Blaq Poet & DJ Premier Interview w/ ThisisCurtis”

1. Hyperbole Says:

Question: Which drops 1st? BISD or Detox?

2. Homo Says:

When dropped from the empire state building probably BISD

3. Officer Duscrom Says:

BISD

4. Johnathan Osterman Says:

HOOOHAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I used to fuck with screwball heavy back in the day

F.A.Y.B.A.N still applies

5. seafood lover Says:

homo, diddy got that ass that be all baby oiled up and he be lookin back at u with them shiny ass lips…puffy ass is divine.

6. catch22 Says:

hardcore rapper but hes glossy

7. seafood lover Says:

u heard about the boule, homo? diddy is part of the boule along with other cats like dr dre. niggas get it in

8. Homo Says:

ewww

9. seafood lover Says:

Busta rhymes, that nigga is heavy on the down low status. He a beast

10. D-Money from H-Town Says:

I heard Usher is in that Boule click too. Him and Diddy used to live together when he was a teenagers..dudes was probably gettin crazy females too so they was on some downlow BS. Any dude with a dance called “The Diddybop” has to be suspect.

11. Troyvul Says:

Nation!
    What is Drake talkin about when he says
    “where i live at 50 thousand’s going Gold”
    Skool me on the way your country works, B.
    we from Tornoto nobody sells from here, especially getting recognition from Americans is deemed a huge success, so in a sense 50,000 is going gold.

12. seafood lover Says:

they slowly initiating drake right now…. 65% of the industry is gay real talk.

If u want music from quincy jones that nigga gonna fuck u in the ass with his baby dick

13. Homo Says:

I will be copping at least 10 of drakes cds, my bro get jealous when I listen to “best I ever had” when we are in bed together but to be honest, fuck him

14. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Yeah, Busta and Spliff stay pulling down their pants too much together on stage. Any dude is suspect that wants to hop around with his homies all the time in his boxers. Me and my dawgs never rolled like that.

15. seafood lover Says:

Yea usher been gay from the gate. Niggas is gay straight up.

16. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Homo Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 11:38 pm

The name???

17. seafood lover Says:

raekwon did a interview recently, if you watch rae gets mad nervous and suspect when the topic turns into gay rappers, he starts fidgeting actin nervous, b. thats cuz rae and ghost DL. Then to top it off he says my mouth too small to suck a dick….proof yall dudes listen to gay hip hop heavy anticipating that obfcl2.

18. Homo Says:

You have to buy me a drink before we start exchanging names bro

19. Officer Duscrom Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 11:41 pm

DEAADDDD

20. catch22 Says:

bullshit. link?

21. Homo Says:

I dont care how small raekwons mouth is, none of my homeys would be caught dead with raekwon on their arm

22. seafood lover Says:

its in the nahright archives goin back a few days, just look for it. its rae and snoop from the wire doin an interview

23. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Kanye gets defensive when they talk about gay rappers, so either he is one of them or some of them are his close friends so he doesn’t want to rock the boat (I believe more the latter). I don’t think it’s a lot out there, but sometimes you really have to watch some of these dudes’ lyrics. Some lines be mad suspect.

– Recalls several questionable lines from Busta about busting ass

24. Hyperbole Says:

Wow, when did nah turn into a homo internet cafe?

25. seafood lover Says:

no, but raekwon on your COCK, son.

26. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Homo Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    You have to buy me a drink before we start exchanging names bro

WTF?

27. seafood lover Says:

kanye gets stuck in the butt by jay, thats after he did the track lucifer for the black album which was his initiation into the boule and freemasonry

28. mr. vengeance Says:

im a preemo stan, but the album was pure garbage

29. Homo Says:

You couldn’t pay me to fuck with raekwon and I fuck with niggas all day all night

30. G7 Says:

Premo wasted some good beats on that Blaqprint album.

HipHop is full of ‘Mo Thugs. Buhlee dat.

32. R.J.Orion Says:

Niggas is filthy yo … 1 …smh

33. D-Money from H-Town Says:

I would like to see Jay on a RZA track. It would be monumental.

34. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

that broad the Eric was talking to on Entrourage >>>>>>>>

35. Latarian Milton Says:

yo is anyone else dying at this nicca “Homo” i’m losing it over here ROFLMAO

36. seafood lover Says:

Land wants some of that diddybop action

37. D-Money from H-Town Says:

That redhead is killer…she was in Shooters with Mark Walhberg. What is her name?

– Looks for redheads with an ass

38. catch22 Says:

that broad the Eric was talking to on Entrourage

that keebler elf, bug eyed, skinny white bitch? GTFOH

39. G7 Says:

too much fassie bizness ah gwan een yah. uno sik terrahtid.

40. D-Money from H-Town Says:

That nicca Homo is on some ol pancakes and grapes after the basketball game ass BS.

41. Officer Duscrom Says:

D-Money from H-Town Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 11:52 pm
    I would like to see Jay on a RZA track. It would be monumental.

^^^^^

Hope you mean Jay Elec cause Jay-Z wouldn’t even be able to muster another good verse outta his old ass

42. catch22 Says:

oh you talking about that chick from shooter?
    co-sign. i though you meant that big head jumpie he had for a second.

43. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Jigga has still got it. He just needs a producer to bring that talent out of him. It’s like when Kobe doesn’t have to ball hard because he knows he already has the best team in the league. Every star needs a wakeup call every now and then.

44. Homo Says:

mark wahlburg, he would definitely get shot and I shoot to kill – headshot

45. herbal kint Says:

….. I saw that and it left me with 2 questions. 1) does he know that cause he tried and failed and 2) is that the only thing stopping him …..

pause this whole post

46. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Done, but those are valid questions. Protect Ya Neck

47. Apollo Says:

Yo eskay, please consider shutting down the comment section after dark.

mon-fri 6am-10pm

sat & sun 8am-11pm

I can’t believe what the nah late crew is turning into. smh.

48. catch22 Says:

Done, but those are valid questions. Protect Ya Neck throat

pause

49. Apollo Says:

That “homo” dude is probably a reg… smh @ some of you niggas…

50. seafood lover Says:

apollo i will have you butt fucked so hard you aint gonna be able walk for 2 weeks nigga, pop off

51. catch22 Says:

homo’s statements are ifux-ish

52. Homo Says:

smh some of you niggas like to act hard as fuck up in here but in my experience those same niggas end up being the softest fuckers you ever seen when you get them in the sack

53. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Spirit transcended to the light, and blog needs to get back to the music or sexy chicks. FTBS!

54. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

catch22 Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 11:56 pm
    that broad the Eric was talking to on Entrourage

that keebler elf, bug eyed, skinny white bitch? GTFOH
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    no nigga the brunette secratary….but that blode white broad could get it too…

55. PHENOMENON Says:

That “homo” dude is probably a reg… smh @ some of you niggas…

^ ^
    Yea, it’s probably me.

56. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Almost every chick on Entourage could get it, including Ari’s wife

– Doesn’t discriminate on cougars

57. Apollo Says:

I know what, I feel sorry for yall. your uncles took yall in a room and had his way with you guys. you 2 grew up confused, its not your fault, its a demonic spirit that can be casted out when your ready.

dont take it out on nah.

58. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

D-Money from H-Town Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 12:14 am
    Almost every chick on Entourage could get it, including Ari’s wife

– Doesn’t discriminate on cougars
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    no-sign ari wife…i like my women to weight atleast 70 LBS

59. Homo Says:

Your g-spot isn’t in your ass for nothing nigga, feel me

60. catch22 Says:

Your g-spot isn’t in your ass for nothing nigga, feel me

cott damn. death

61. D-Money from H-Town Says:

no-sign ari wife…i like my women to weight atleast 70 LBS

She could definitely use some beef and broccoli, but she could still get it.

62. herbal kint Says:

nah has turned way too gay now a days

63. Homo Says:

If vinnie chase was in my entourage I wouldn’t have time to post, nah right?

64. Big_seth Says:

# Latarian Milton Says:
    August 24th, 2009 at 11:54 pm

yo is anyone else dying at this nicca “Homo” i’m losing it over here ROFLMAO

word.

That’s the wittiest homo in history.

Ol’ I’m the Bruno of Nah Right lookin ass gay nigga.

65. Apollo Says:

Your g-spot isn’t in your ass for nothing nigga, feel me

I hate nahright. gone. Jesus forgive them.

~1~

66. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Ol Jermaine Stewart “We Don’t Have to Take Our Clothes Off” lookin ass nigga

67. Homo Says:

Who do you think is on top when eminem and 50 get together?

68. Homo Says:

If that sex tape leaked it would end racism worldwide, on some heal the world ish

69. rex hussla Says:

DEAD @ this Plaxico / Jeremy Schaap interview….SMH why Plax? Why? Your not making it sound any better.

70. Latarian Milton Says:

rick rubin is a hot smelly fat mess. this cat need jenny craig

71. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Ol carrying a gun to a nonviolent club ass nigga

72. Latarian Milton Says:

# Homo Says:
    August 25th, 2009 at 12:02 am

mark wahlburg, he would definitely get shot and I shoot to kill – headshot

ok this might be coonery – i’m calling it right now

73. D-Money from H-Town Says:

rick rubin is a hot smelly fat mess. this cat need jenny craig
    Ol “I make beats, so I don’t have to get out of my chair all day” ass nigga

74. Tong Po Flo Says:

Your g-spot isn’t in your ass for nothing nigga, feel me

^ What the shit is going on here????? (c) Filipino dude from The Matrix 3

75. Homo Says:

Filipino? mmmm *drools*

76. Latarian Milton Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA homo ftw

77. Homo Says:

I wish I had a little filipino in me *snaps*

78. seafood lover Says:

homo, lets get together i know this sexy ass cafe where we can meet up and exchange our digits, maybe exchange some man juice nigga. my glue gun be squirtin

79. Tong Po Flo Says:

I wish I had a little filipino in me *snaps*

^ geez LMAO!!

80. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Ole Men on Film “Hated It” ass niggas

81. seafood lover Says:

i got this new lip gloss, on some sexy glossy shit. we can get baby oiled up, it will be divine.

82. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn