Totally unrelated, but I caught the House of Flying Daggers movie on IFC the other day and it was pretty sick.

85 Responses to “Video: Raekwon ft. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man – House of Flying Daggers (Teaser)”

1. R.J.Orion Says:

Is it wrong for Muslims to comment during sunlight hours?

2. Bishop Brigante Says:

?

3. Bishop Brigante Says:

fuck you raekwon, we be hatin on you over at HIPHOPCANADA dot com

4. Sean Coonery Says:

G-Unit Freestyles on Hot 97 > Rocafella Freestyles on Hot 97 > D-Block Freestyles on Hot 97 > Dipset Freestyles on Hot 97

Banks and Tony used to go off on the radio….

Banks > Chris

Tony > Bleek

5. the real truth Says:

Rocafella Freestyles >>>>

G-Unit’s was classic but the ROC is imperial

6. D-Money from H-Town Says:

This video looks ill….I’m still waiting on a Wu Tang video game.

Beans and Free murked everyone on the Hot 97 freestyles. Free was going until he ran out of breath on that Quiet Storm.

7. GMZ Says:

That Drake Killer song is hot. But this nigga Nipsey Hussle needs to get on beat or get a flow or something.

8. chea Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 22nd, 2009 at 10:43 am
    Is it wrong for Muslims to comment during sunlight hours?

lol salam land

damn i’m hungry

to be in the right place right now, i need a tall glass of cold water, an egg and cheese croissant from Dunkin Donuts, a large coffee with cream and sugar and a bogey

instead it’s 11:07 pm in chicago and i don’t break my fast until a whopping 7:40 pm

allahu akbar (lol)

So I was choppin’ it up with one of the brothas last week about blades when shaving. As you know, razors on a Black man’s face is like kryptonite. So he was sayin’ he started coppin’ the womens’ Venus razor to use on his face. I asked if he had any break-outs because it’s still a razor. He said nah, it’s built different and it has a lubricant (nh) already in it. This is why women can use them on their legs and even sensitive areas near the bikini line. So I took his word for it, copped it, and used it a few days ago. It was a smooth cut and the hair is growing in with no bumps, redness, or itching. I think I might stop using clippers altogether except for edging and touch-ups where the razor misses the spot.

Once again, some of you might not relate to the “razor bump” situation that’s inherent to men with 9-ether hair follicles so this might not apply. But to those who overstand, I say give it a shot.

10. g7 Says:

stellar teaser. nh.

11. g7 Says:

interesting discovery Billz

*daps* Billz & Chea

*dapz G7*

13. chea Says:

*daps everyone trill*

14. blaze22 Says:

These 4 > slaughterhouse..and its not close..

15. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*daps all of those with hands*

16. "A" Chick only want the Ballers and the Starters... Says:

How does Hov manage to keep his songs from leaking, especially when mad bloggers already heard the content?

This ninja must be like the Godfather.

17. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

This ninja must be like the Godfather.

–Its very simple, he doesnt leak the songs to get a buzz like every other artist does.

Do you honestly believe theres am evil snitch in every camp sneaking into the studio and leaking songs

18. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Wait, how is this dropping Sept. 8th and BP3 on Sept. 11th? Which one isn’t dropping on a Tuesday?

19. "A" Chick only want the Ballers and the Starters... Says:

—————–
    Yo I do believe that. I heard hackers talking about how they snatch tracks as soon as it’s finished.
    Y you think so many songs that leak are unmastered? Them niggas is hungry for the exclusive.

20. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

21. rex hussla Says:

When I first heard this track I was a little let down…but when he performed it live at RTB it all made sense. The beat is def. NOT meant to be heard through computer speakers or headphones.

22. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Who you think the shit thats not supposed to get leaked leaks? Niggas get paid to leak shit…

23. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

edit – How you think

24. g7 Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

August 22nd, 2009 at 12:55 pm

^the 11th is a Friday

25. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Oh and Papoose > 2 Pac

26. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

^the 11th is a Friday
    Got cha.

27. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I think the artist do it themselves then play dumb or at least the majority of them do that

28. Woodrow the basehead Says:

just gettin up, might blaze a queefer and roll off the couch

smh.

29. rex hussla Says:

As soon as BP3 goes to the presses it will hit the net

30. k1ng Says:

allahu akbar (lol)

first day of ramadan and I get the news that I’m being laid off on top of that im fasting with jus drinking a glass of water. I’m mad confused at the momment. FML

31. chea Says:

salam king damn i am so sorry to hear that man. keep ur head high, hopefully this is just a minor setback. i’ll keep you in my prayers b

32. "A" Chick only want the Ballers and the Starters... Says:

Damn, i forgot Ye’ produced most of the tracks. No f’ing wonder.
    If anything leaks that’s his fuckup.

33. "A" Chick only want the Ballers and the Starters... Says:

———————-
    Damn, sorry 2 hear that! Did u get blindsided with that news?

34. chea Says:

don’t think for a second that camel’s shit won’t leak

just a matter of time

35. rex hussla Says:

Anybody check out that Donnis tape? I’ve never even listened to dude.

36. k1ng Says:

i’ll keep you in my prayers b

yo mad respect bro, I kno no matter what allah gon watch after me so Ima b good, this shyt jus came outta no where tho fuk…i thought the recession bullshyt was over…I worked here for 3 years didn’t think I would be effected by it..but apparently it’s a “business decision” that they had to make…I got 2 months to find a next job or a next position somewhere else in the bank. Buh ima progress fuck the bank I gotta find something better. but thanks a lot man makes me feel a lil better, I gotchu in my prayers too. Happy Ramadan btw.

37. k1ng Says:

Anybody check out that Donnis tape? I’ve never even listened to dude.

1 or 2 track is good that’s it the rest is gabage don’t waste your space with that.

38. "A" Chick only want the Ballers and the Starters... Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 22nd, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    Anybody check out that Donnis tape? I’ve never even listened to dude.
    ———————-
    HAHA that thread was hysterics! Nah upped the whole Imeem shyt. So nahgers checked it and well….u already know.

39. lordblown Says:

Readin comments off PPC > Readin comments off PC

40. chea Says:

lordblown

smh

41. Troyvul Says:

Inglorious Bastards…….movie of the year

42. chea Says:

big sean is underrated and his buzz ain’t right. he’s killing the hipster category right now. his flow is nuts

k1ng

It all happens for a reason. Take it from a brother who it has happened to first hand (damn near the whole Nah know that story). Perhaps it’s time for a transition. Getting fired was the best thing that ever happened to me. I took a temp job and within 2 months I ended up landing a gig at a talk-radio contract company AND internship within miles of each other. After being around successful people during that short stint I wanted to take matters in my own hands and started applying my interests to until it came to fruition. Use this time during Ramadan to not only fast your body and mind, but to fill it with new ideas and create another foundation. Blessings are often disguised in adversity.

Take heed.

44. 813 Says:

happy ramadan nahggers.

45. Officer Duscrom Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Renaldo Balkman > Bob Marley

^^^^^^^^

*dies*

46. Officer Duscrom Says:

*Late Pass*

47. Hyperbole Says:

chea Says:

August 22nd, 2009 at 1:30 pm

I 2nd that Amendment and Co-Sponsor it too(c) U.S. Congress A/K/A “Dirty Ol’ White Men chillin @ the plantation”

48. chea Says:

wow billz dropped gems

i told yall he was muslim

lol hyperbole

49. Officer Duscrom Says:

sleeps>sean coonery

50. chea Says:

co-sigs officer scrotum

51. I Fux Says:

Has Allen Iverson really come to the end of his NBA career? If so, it’s about time that NBA decision-makers have realized that — because A.I. loathes practice, is a ball hog, takes too many bad shots, makes feckless gambles on defense, is reluctant to be part of a disciplined offense, insists on starting, and is perpetually on the verge of off-court trouble —- the guy’s more trouble than he’s worth.

Too bad, because Iverson had the talent and the courage to be a truly elite player. Instead, he’s become little more than a minimally appealing sideshow.

52. I Fux Says:

chea Says:

August 22nd, 2009 at 1:30 pm

^^^^^^
    damn nigga i been telling you for months

that UKNOWBIGSEAN mixtape was bonkers

53. chea Says:

@ fux co-sigs on both, AI doesn’t care and big sean is dope

54. I Fux Says:

Yo Chea its cuz Big Sean has a flow that is parts Rococo/Technical/Unorthodox/different. I can see where he might have influenced Yeezy.

What about Really Doe new jawn Mesmerized? chea; that song >

Yo these racially motivated attacks have been piling up lately, the most recent happening to an elderly Black man in South B’more yesterday.

Shoutouts to the chick Montequa Jackson though. She held her man DOWN at the University of Louieville. While some white boys proceeded to jump her man in the parking lot at school… she left the scene… came back with the banger and shanked up one of the white dudes in his back and chest. That’s what the fuck you call a Ride Or Die chick. AND she got kicked outta school due to a secret code of conduct committee made up by faculty members.

He better marry that sista.

56. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i gotta cancel my facebook account case that shit is gonna make my cheat on my fiancee.

sleep

If you cheat you’re only making it even. Trust us me.

58. Hyperbole Says:

Damn, that is a Ride or Die chick, Bitches these days won’t even grab the tweezer’s and rubbin alcohol to pull the splinters outta niggaz hands(nh) he get from workin on shit round the house..

59. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 22nd, 2009 at 2:12 pm
    sleep

If you cheat you’re only making it even. Trust us me.
    ^^^^^^^
    not at all

60. k1ng Says:

yo D. Billz I hear what you saying, thanks a lot man…that’s what I was thinking too. I mean I work at a fuckin chinese branch and im the only brown nigga in this town workin at a chinese branch so them racist mofo’s were gona kick me out sooner or later. fuck em I just gotta make some phone calls pull some strings and Inshallah I know I will find something a lot better then this.

61. chea Says:

I’M TRYINA BRING IT HOME
    EVEN IF I GOTTA DO IT ON MY OWN

I’M A MAHFUCKIN…KILLAA……

AND I’M THE ONE TO BLAME
    NOW THAT I’M AROUND SHIT’LL NEVER BE THE SAME

I’M A…KILLAA……KILLAA……KILLAA……NICCA

(c) drizzy

i swear to God there are cats out there dissing drizzy and then secretly going home and playing the shit out of this song. nipsey got bodied but even he mustered a decent verse – that says a lot

# Hyperbole Says:
    August 22nd, 2009 at 2:14 pm

^I’m sayin’! She’s a rarity indeed. She put her college education on the line to protect her man. She’s in school so we know she has a sufficient intellectual capacity. If she can cook and and make me curl my toes a few times a month she’s pretty much wifey.

Oh yeah, you can peep the news briefing on it at WSHH.

63. FUPM618 Says:

^^co-sign to the fullest. I was laid off from my gig 2 weeks before i graduated college. I graduated with a degree in finance, but after working in that field for a few months i knew that i wasn’t going to be happy in the long run. When i was laid-off it was more of a what’s next type feeling(nh), but now im cool because now im going back to school and grab that engineer degree(i’m only 30 credit hours away), i changed my major in first place bc i wanted to make that finance money i wasn’t thinking about anything else(happiness etc..etc..).

64. I Fux Says:

My moms neighbor’s son got murdered yesterday morning. shit is awful kid was 18 about to start college and what not. My st is kind of devasted. the worst part was the kid that was with him when he got murdered is this kid i would mentor from time to time. I told him last night to join the military and get out. He really has no other choice because he is heading down the wrong path and emotionally he isnt stable, so going to community college nearby isnt going to help him.

65. FUPM618 Says:

^^^^word shorty def held dude down.

66. k1ng Says:

I’m in marketing, which is a tough field I got 2 more semm left before I graduate hopefully I can land a good Job but FUCK! now-a-days it seems like
    J O B really does stand for Just Over Broke. fuk 9-5 jobs.

@FUPM618… that’s what’s up chief. Good luck with engineering. Me and math are not the best of friends so I commend anyone who can sit through hours of shit that look like cryptic matrix codes.

@iFux… that’s crazy. Though I’m not an advocate or supporter of many government entities, I think the military is a good for those who might be on their last straw. I’ve had some thug ass ninjas from my high school go to the military and come back home on the right track.

LF: Speakin’ of which, this lady in the post office yesterday was explaining how her brother is living tax-free in Kuwait making $70/year, doing some regular ass shit. If I aint have no wins here, I’d take that offer in a “hearrrrrt beeeeeat” (c) Crockett, Miami Vice

68. stotle Says:

upon further inspection, jay-z’s verses on “run this town” go hard (none)

# k1ng Says:
    August 22nd, 2009 at 2:24 pm

J O B really does stand for Just Over Broke. fuk 9-5 jobs.

^I don’t know what’s your locality, but the government got madd jobs available. Just get your resume professionally done so that it is functional for gov’t positions. Then apply like a mad man. It might not be what you want, but the pay aint bad and the benefits are good. It’ll hold you down until you decide to get where you need to be doing something else.

70. FUPM618 Says:

J O B really does stand for Just Over Broke. fuk 9-5 jobs.

^^^No doubt respect. I know you wasn’t trying to spend the rest of your life working for someone . Just take the time to get to know yourself, if you are willing to hustle, you can make some doe in the consulting business, you just have to be willing to bust your ass(nh) especially if you are a brother.

71. I Fux Says:

signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/aug/21/bn21shot-man-fatal-bay-terraces/?metro&zIndex=153159

^^^^^
    here is the story

Yo Billz word i agree. but some of these kids need discipline and some straighting out before its too late. I tried to help him after he moved to the nieghborhood and his grandma (ive known since i was young) told me she was taking him in because his dad was in jail and his mother passed due to a drug overdose. But the kids spirit was broken already by the time he was 14 or so. He is 17 now just graduated high school, I think him joining the military would be the best.

72. chea Says:

$70/year

son, that’s like a few bucks a month. step ur aspirations up, what is this, ethiopia? i need that much per day, b.

lol

now then, the military is good because it will take a kid with no hope and make him into the type to wake up every morning at 4 am. this will virtually ensure that he’ll be the man at his shitty desk job after the military, because he’ll be the first one in the door morning after morning and people will just assume he has discipline

73. chea Says:

yo ramadan is making everything look tasty. like i just smelled some fritos and now a nicca dying for fried corn meal snacks

chea Says:
    August 22nd, 2009 at 2:33 pm

$70/year

^SMH. If you read correctly, the key words before that was “if I had no wins”… i.e., down on my luck, or didn’t know of any other options.

You stay tryin’ to shit on someone else’s aspirations. Even though that situation doesn’t pertain to me PERSONALLY, I still don’t see how going to another country and bettering one’s self is such a “low” aspiration, regardless if it meets YOUR standards.

75. k1ng Says:

i just smelled some fritos and now a nicca dying for fried corn meal snacks

*dead*

they got a halal micky d’s right across from where I’m at, I’m dying inside by the minut.

76. k1ng Says:

Minute*

77. FUPM618 Says:

@FUPM618… that’s what’s up chief. Good luck with engineering

^^^no doubt thanks

Peace to billz,k1ng,fux, chea. I’m out to enjoy this weather *tilts STL fitted*

78. k1ng Says:

Daps FUPM618 for the modivation.

@ D Billz you read my mind bro, (no homo) I was thinking exactly that I’m in Toronto and i’ve actually seen couple of govmnt jobs with good pay, but the only problem is I wana get school out of the way so I’m trying to finish the year off then work like a mad dog, the problem is finding part time positions no one wants to hire a part timer they always want full timers which fuks with schedual u kno, buh thanks for the knowledge 101 you ninjas are cool.

79. Hyperbole Says:

@ Billz, damn, ol girl is hella cute, he need 2 wife her mos def, dead @ her chasin em down after they tried getaway… White dudes was comin out the woodworks 2… An ‘Ol fashioned Lynching’ was about to take that place, she saved that nigga’s life, real talk…

chea

Well my badd for missing a joke. I meant to put a “K” put behind it. No harm no foul.

81. Baby jesus Says:

“These niggas ain’t kings they pawns, they got dust bunnies on they guns”

82. Baby jesus Says:

Yay >>

83. Al Poelvoordino Says:

snippets of tha album
    amazon.com/gp/recsradio/radio/B002GZQZX8/ref=pd_krex_dp_a

84. spirit equality Says:

smh @ the memory of masta killa beating up cheo coker for the artwork ACCOMPANYING the article he wrote depicting wu as cartoon ninjas, now damn near 15 years later they animate themselves. who is masta killa gonna beat up now? lol.

85. Nah Right » Video: Raekwon feat. Inspectah Deck, Ghostface Killah & Method Man - House of Flying Daggers (prod. J Dilla) Says:

[…] Dilla’s “24k” dropped on Thursday, they filmed the teaser for this on Friday then released it the next day, gave Amazon the OB4CL II snippets on Saturday, dropped “10 Bricks” on […]