Video: Ron Browz – Tell It All

I don’t really wanna encourage this guy rapping, but this is kinda interesting because he breaks down what happened between him and Jim after the Capo Deebo’d “Pop Champagne” from him and the ensuing label fuckery.

49 Responses to “Video: Ron Browz – Tell It All”

1. Baby jesus Says:

Ago

2. Big Homie Says:

This guy is a homo. I hate this son of a bitch

3. Baby jesus Says:

iPhone automated spellcheck FTL

4. Ghost Writer Says:

*hates*

5. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:29 pm
    I fucking hate down south bitches.. They are always taking my straight foward Bronxness as me being mean or as one bitch called me a Cold Hearted Bastard.. WTF?

^^eh…….. I get the same reaction and I’m from the souf. But I don’t belong here though

6. THE-XFACTA Says:

nation Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    >> This guy is a homo. I hate this son of a bitch

word I can’t stand Boosie either

^^LOL……..shots fired

11. b-ease Says:

I honestly forgot this dude existed.

12. R.J.Orion Says:

That was the quickest a Drake post EVER got deaded… They turnin on him now, because of recent developments… Good

13. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

b-ease Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    I honestly forgot this dude existed.

^^so did the rest of the world

14. THE-XFACTA Says:

The Nappy Roots still rap? Wow

15. Dos Equis Says:

I can’t even front..I cant wait to see the 15th wonder of the world..called Cowboys Stadium tonight.

16. Rockabye Says:

How exactly did this guy produce “Ether”? Some things make no sense.

17. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dos Equis Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:34 pm

—–

Ya also have been wondering for 15 years when are ya gonna with another Super Bowl… Sheeitt for the past 13 you’ve been wondering what winning a playoff game feels like…

18. Ghost Writer Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Lol…and if Dre gets fired I blame yall…lol..

19. b-ease Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    The Nappy Roots still rap? Wow

those niggas going platinum was one if the biggest flukes in hiphop history. Po Folks was a dope song tho.

20. Dos Equis Says:

Gotta wait till Monday to see real football..where queefciqueefci @..Iggles looked horrendous last night.

21. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    The Nappy Roots still rap? Wow
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i cant front the song they had back-n-the day was kinda ill

22. Big Homie Says:

My female friends said he was grilling the hell out of me one night at the club like he wanted to kill me. I dont see why. Was it the girls I was with? Was it my shoes? All I can think of is maybe I accidently bumped into him or stepped on his shoes because I was drunk but no said that happen. Maybe I looked like someone he hated personally I dont know. Either or it was for no reason. His music sucks too so yea..with all that being said, this guy is faggot so fuck him and his career

I arrested my case

23. R.J.Orion Says:

Minnesota Vikings > whovever you and your pops root for…

24. Big Homie Says:

*no one > no

25. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

@ cold

News recently hit the ‘net that Philadelphia rapper Beanie Sigel is gearing up for a new release in September, catching fans by surprise, as it had little promotion. While the project is new, XXLMag.com has learned that the CD, titled The Broad Street Bully, is not an official studio album.

XXL caught up with Siccness Records, the independent label in which the disc will be released, to find out more about the LP. “It’s like a mixtape,” Nemo Mitchell, the CEO of the company said. “[It contains] some stuff that was on his MySpace [page] that people could download but it’s new material too.” When asked who will be featured on the project Nemo replied, “Young Chris, Freeway, Omillio Sparks and a new guy, Beans’s artist Murder Mule.”

In addition to the street disc, Nemo says that Beans is currently working on a full-length album with his State Property partner-in-rhyme, Freeway. The MC is reportedly in talks with EMI to put out the disc.

Beanie Sigel’s The Broad Street Bully hits stores on September 1. –Jesse Gissen

Share:

26. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

lol @ everyone bitching about drake but not a peep over this ron browz bullshit

a million drake posts back to back > one ron browz song

LF: That Brazilian soul train O.O

27. Rockabye Says:

i miss the whole roc staff even dame.

Wow. Uh. Teairra Marie?

28. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i actually listened tho this and its kinda hot

>>Hov never got this kind of Love from eskay

what love? it’s an interview, it’s a perfectly valid post. kiss my dick and kick rocks if you don’t like it.

30. b-ease Says:

Rockabye Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    How exactly did this guy produce “Ether”? Some things make no sense.

^^ that’s why I don’t hate him quite as much as I should. He def paid dues.

And in response to ur song of the decade inquiry, crazy by gnarles Barkley.

31. Dos Equis Says:

@X..I’m a Jet’s fan..i never even saw my team in a Super Bowl much less winning one..I wanna see how that 60 yard long projection screen looks..and the area for the fans to stand in and watch the game..Jerry is fucking brilliant.

32. Harlem World Says:

bishop brigante and boos bigelow have produced too many roffle moments in the last 48 hours

33. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Is Drakes dad the father from the American Pie Movie?? No Shots

34. Bones Jackson Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Dos Equis Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:34 pm

—–

==========

eh. We still got a new stadium. So who’s counting?

35. Baby jesus Says:

Yo land, how the fuck did you ever become a Vikings fan

36. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Rockabye Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    How exactly did this guy produce “Ether”? Some things make no sense.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ron Browz production from 98-05 was DOPE!

37. Harlem World Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:38 pm

>>Hov never got this kind of Love from eskay

*raes it up*
    my mouth to small to kiss dicks.

38. R.J.Orion Says:

Nappy Roots were an abomination from day one… Southerners just shouldn’t rap…take up an instrument or play sports… But back away from the booth… Back back niggas

39. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Minnesota Vikings > whovever you and your pops root for…

–Packers are taking the Division, dont get it twisted land

40. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

For the b-ease the Taratino stans:

music-mix.ew.com/2009/08/20/quentin-tarantinos-radio-show-playlist-exclusive/

41. Dos Equis Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:37 pm

I arrested my case

No shots, but if I aint know you and saw you at the club, I’d be like WTF is this asian rick ross nigga doin in here? And he with some bad bitches? extra hate.

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:38 pm
    >>Hov never got this kind of Love from eskay

——-

This Bitch!! Nigga are you always on the rag?

43. THE-XFACTA Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:40 pm

—-

*Daps Land*

44. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Call me crazy but that Ether beat wasnt all that. Nas made it a stand out

45. Al Poelvoordino Says:

great producer

46. TheRealProtege Says:

WOW WASNT EXPECTING THAT FROM THIS GUY. DIDNT KNOW DUDE SPIT LIKE THAT… BUT HE FUCKED UP EVERYTHING BY ADDING THAT PEDO PARTY HE WAS PERFORMING FOR AT THE END. SMH

47. SeniorCivilian Says:

I think that last part was him rapping at a bar mitzvah

48. hook Says:

This is the most depressing shit ever! Dude is rapping at some white kid’s sweet sixteen or something! And then the add for his booking at the end….SMH. I always hated this guy but I now I just feel bad for him.

49. stotle Says: