Video: Cory Mo Speaks on “Let The Pimpin Commence” ft. GLC & Mistah F.A.B.

The homie M.Garland hit up Cory Mo’s studio and chopped it up with him about the making of “Let The Pimpin Commence”.

46 Responses to “Video: Cory Mo Speaks on “Let The Pimpin Commence” ft. GLC & Mistah F.A.B.”

1. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I need to see that district 9 shit already..

2. Ghost Writer Says:

*already knows amp will invite eskay to the movies for a fight*

*already knows it won’t happen and eskay will invite amp to a bbq*

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

I cant think of the last time I went to the movies with a bunch of niggas… Matter of fact with any niggas…. I think it was House Party II or something

4. Chief Ali aKa Stop the Bitchassness Says:

word District 9 is supposed to provide some much needed social commentary

internment camps and all

District 9 = Guantanamo Bay

going to the movies with men is gay, that’s all I’m saying.

6. Dos Equis Says:

Jets = 2009 AFC Champions..go on to lose the Super Bowl to the eventual champions….the Green Bay Packers.

Shonn Green= Def. Rookie of the year
    Franchez= Off. Rookie of the year
    Rex Ryan= Coach of the year

7. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    going to the movies with men is gay, that’s all I’m saying.

——

I actually gotta agree with this statement.. Going to the movies with niggas is kind suspect… What do ya do sit in every other seat to maintain your manhood?

8. Baby jesus Says:

District 9 was fuckin trash
    inglorious basterds was kind of Ill. Still not sure how I feel about it

9. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

A buncha niggas = 4 cats plus myself.

You shutins need to get out more often.

Let your moms have the apartment all to herself for a day.

10. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

nobody outside the minneapolis area was a viking fan….stop it….like nobody was a falcons fan outside of atlanta before vick

–The Vikings were a powerhouse in the 60s and 70s. They were in the Superbowl a few times.. ask eskay he’ll tell you, i think played for em

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dos Equis Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Shonn Green= Def. Rookie of the year
    Franchez= Off. Rookie of the year
    Rex Ryan= Coach of the year

——-

*Demands Dos to Plax himself*

12. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

going to the movies with men is gay, that’s all I’m saying.
    Say word you can’t go with a few of your niggas to see a comedy with Hennesy in the 20 oz? word? Who knew…

13. Dos Equis Says:

lol Shonn winning Def rookie of the year….On that fuck up im outta here.

14. chea Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    going to the movies with men is gay, that’s all I’m saying.

lol i can’t call it

i agree with esko 1,000% percent abou the irrationality of homophobia but then homie says it’s gay to listen to maxwell alone or to see a movie with ur homies. when in reality seeing movies with the homies and then clowning afterward at a br have been some of my most fun nights.

lol

next thing he’s gonna say tacos are gay

so Amp’s plans are to go to the movies with a bunch of niggas, and then rebuff sexual advances from women. smh.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

going to the movies with men is gay, that’s all I’m saying.
    ===========================================
    Yeah. eskay would rather them stay home and circle jerk to Fade To Black on Blu-Ray

17. Dos Equis Says:

lol@ 5 men 1 popcorn bucket

18. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

lol i can’t call it

lol

next thing he’s gonna say tacos are gay
    I’m sayin’

19. Ghost Writer Says:

eveything is gay to yall….grow up

20. Dos Equis Says:

@X..if not us ..then who? JETS gon make history this year. WATCH.

21. Baby jesus Says:

tacos are gay

^FACT

22. THE-XFACTA Says:

Eskay is right! It’s gay!

23. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    who got more classics than him?….scorsese thats about it
    ===========================================
    James Cameron (ok)

Steven Spielberg (classics? idk…alot a very good films)

George Lucas (Star Wars series is highly overrated outside of Empire Strikes Back the rest the films were “Meh”

Alfred Hitchcock (before my time and yours)

24. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

================================
    From white women.

I don’t do the “clear” (c) Marion Jones/Barry Bonds/Garry Sheffield

25. Harlem World Says:

niggas need to come out the closet now. going to the movies with 1 man = gay… going with more than 1 = not gay

26. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol@ 5 men 1 popcorn bucket
    lmao

27. Dos Equis Says:

Tacos look like pussy.

If God had not meant for men to eat pussy, he wouldn’t have made it look like a taco..

I don’t even like going to the movies with a chick to be honest, I’d rather go to the flicks by myself anyday. I don’t want niggas talking to me or have to explain something to a dumb ass broad. I’ma catch District 9 and Inglorious Basterds for dolo next weekend.

29. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    eveything is gay to yall….grow up
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    niggas are going to remain 13 forever

30. Harlem World Says:

id do marion jones, she look like that simmons sister.

31. chea Says:

oh shit i meant clowning at a bar LMFAO – it looks like i said br which looks like bathroom

yeah me and my homies clown out in the movie bathroom and go down on each other – wonderful times

32. Dos Equis Says:

Tacos are not gay..they look like pussy covered with cheese.

>>From white women.

sounds gay to me. pussy is all pink on the inside.

34. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

Alfred Hitchcock (before my time and yours)
    ================================
    So that means he hasn’t made classics? And that I haven’t been a fan of his flicks since i was a kid?

Stay away from me. Your ignorance makes me violently ill.

Like eskay eating a vegetable.

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

Dos Equis Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    @X..if not us ..then who? JETS gon make history this year. WATCH.

—-

Are you fucking kidding me duke? Ya have a fucking rookie QB. No rookie QB has EVER taken their team to the Super Bowl and Sanchez and his lack of Proactive aint gonna do it this year. Learn your history before you start making ridiculous comments.

36. Pecklo Says:

funniest move of the year=the hangover

37. Baby jesus Says:

TACOS?!
    The fuck kind of bitches ya niggas fuckin wit?
    That shit can’t be normal, b

38. THE-XFACTA Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 1:00 pm

——

AKA I got’s no hoes!

39. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Shonn Green= Def. Rookie of the year
    Franchez= Off. Rookie of the year
    Rex Ryan= Coach of the year

–I approve this statement

40. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ya fuck bitches with cheese sprinkled on the pussy?

41. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

eskay Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

42. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

zshare.net/download/64453460e9f0f5ca/

Funnt shit.

43. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

================================
    The lonely nigga with mad snacks sitting by himself trying to start conversations with complete strangers.

This nigga will try the “hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket” on himself.

44. R.J.Orion Says:

Nigga please… Randy Moss didn’t craete no fanbase in Minnesota … Them crackers HATED him…Vikings ran the NFC in the 70s

45. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 1:02 pm
    Alfred Hitchcock (before my time and yours)
    ================================

Stay away from me. Your ignorance makes me violently ill.

Like eskay eating a vegetable.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    nigga unless you living in that time you cant appreciate his movies the same…without color films, special effects,black actor etc you cant say to yourself watching a film that was made 60-70 years ago that it amazes you.

46. Jersey*made*me Says:

Going to the movies dolo is underrated.I went to see Notorius in Cali by myself and I enjoyed it thoroughly,no kids or wifey,no bathroom runs on the good parts,no nothing!!Plus bitches jock dolo niggas,they hate groups of niggas.