Jay Rock feat. Ab-Soul, K-Dot & School Boy Q – I Do It 4 Hip Hop

jay-rock

This 30 Day Takeover is doing wonders for his weedcarriers. Day 16:

Jay Rock feat. Ab-Soul, K-Dot & School Boy Q – I Do It 4 Hip Hop

Previously: Jay Rock – Successful

85 Responses to “Jay Rock feat. Ab-Soul, K-Dot & School Boy Q – I Do It 4 Hip Hop”

1. V.I Says:

Y.M HOES!!

2. I Fux Says:

When Raes new shot drops, I prolly wont even d/l real talk.

word.

Ive done that a few times the past few years with artists i respect and feel compelled to contribute, then do the reading of the liner notes. It looks like I have to buy Really Doe’s shit cuz I cant find one fucking link for his album

3. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Can’t leave Nah alone the site needs me*

4. Dos Equis Says:

lol@ barefoot pookie with that brim mark in his forehead..I swore that nigga had a buckfifty cross his forehead Fux

It’s Dos Equis AKA bitches buy records..niggas talk about buying records..

Ya’ll mofuckas queef it together now.

5. I Fux Says:

Badu got back from Maternity leave i see

6. I Fux Says:

Dos Equis Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:45 am

^^^^^^
    LOL i was like did this nigga just come from the Haters Ball??? why the fuck is that crease not coming off. it was making me uncomfortable like that nigga slept for 40nights straight with a durag on

7. Dos Equis Says:

That nigga Tookie was on swole though ..nullus.

Ice T said Darlene ran inside the house talking bout a nigga harrassin her, said he went outside saw Took, went back in the house and asked Darlene “Why was you out there?” ..hilarity.

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Yo anyone watch GANGLAND??? so last night im watching the jawn about the crips and look at this gem i heard

“I dont have one homosexual bone in my body, but Tookie was one hell of a fine man, he was the Hoods Clark Gable”(c)Barefoot Pookie

*daps the regs*

——-

*Falls out*

9. I Fux Says:

10. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

enuff…with the fucking……GAY ROCK

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

If The Money Goes….

Fabolous version>Jigga version

12. I Fux Says:

My Girl was like DAMN TOOKIE IS FINEEE look at him he looks like MR.Universe

13. Dos Equis Says:

^^Yo i didnt put it together nullus..until they showed them niggas together walking in what looked like a gravesite..I’m like oh..this nigga was rocking a fitted fedora…mofucka had a pantyline around his forehead.

14. Big Homie Says:

Badu got back from Maternity leave i see

^ She’s joining that Mos Def tour right?

15. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Roffle

16. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Wow @

17. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

wasn’t Tookie only like 5’6″ or something like that

18. I Fux Says:

Yo on the real

Old Black Gangsters from the 70’s early 80’s > young OG’s

Word to Baby Boy Ving Rhames

19. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Fux- I’mma be out your way in November…(none)

20. Ghost Writer Says:

*hates on rappers for no reason*

Who am I?

21. I Fux Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:49 am
    wasn’t Tookie only like 5′6″ or something like that

^^^^^^^
    word bond. His Chest was out to his nose and shit

22. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Wow @

thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/167525939/kfc-double-down-sandwich-two-pieces-of-bacon-and

23. I Fux Says:

icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:50 am
    @ Fux- I’mma be out your way in November…(none)

^^^^^

Holler if You want to meet up?? [||]

24. Bones Jackson Says:

what type of niggas go to waffle house?….Only redneck honkeys kikes peckerwoods, or low class niggas…so which one are you?

==========================

Wow. As long as they’re still serving hashbrowns I’ll be every one of those.

25. R.J.Orion Says:

What are niggas trying to prove by releasings songs everyday or every week?… Don’t they know by now we get sick of their shit quick?… Hiphop has a short shelf life and its fans have short attention spans … Stop doin that… In the name of charles hamilton, who’s advising these niggas?

26. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:50 am
    E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:49 am
    wasn’t Tookie only like 5′6″ or something like that

^^^^^^^
    word bond. His Chest was out to his nose and shit

**’ol Melle Mel, Muscle Simmons lookin’ nigga (none)

27. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Yo it’s so slow today at the gig..

28. Dos Equis Says:

SMH @ all of the OG’s having crack use issues. Lil Rick said he was 33..I was like GATTTTTTT…nigga looked like he was about 63.

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:50 am
    *hates on rappers for no reason*

Who am I?

—-

50? The-Xfacta?

30. I Fux Says:

tookie had a waist like 22 inches and shit. LOL

31. b-ease Says:

Lol @ tookie thinking a couple childrens books and a few rappers were going to keep that needle out of his arm. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

32. Dos Equis Says:

*takes off Hall of Fame jacket*

*kicks the PAT*

*is nice*

33. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:51 am
    icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:50 am
    @ Fux- I’mma be out your way in November…(none)

^^^^^

Holler if You want to meet up?? [||]

**I might hit you up (none)….I’m out there for some kind of engineering symposium (no, I’m not an engineer, but I work for an engineering company/program)….should be interesting, though…I’ve been around the world, but never visited the West Coast before…

34. THE-XFACTA Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:51 am
    Yo it’s so slow today at the gig..

Business should pick up for you in two weeks .. 1-4 of September

35. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:48 am
    If The Money Goes….

Fabolous version>Jigga version

Reverse that. Fab stole some of his rhyme scheme from the Jay version, which is just better overall anyway

still Fab>>>

there is no competition 2 on the waayyyy

36. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

That Successful Drake shit has unlimited replay value…just saying..

37. rex hussla Says:

guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/19/bolivia-cocaine-bar-route-36

“Tonight we have two types of cocaine; normal for 100 Bolivianos a gram, and strong cocaine for 150 [Bolivianos] a gram.” The waiter has just finished taking our drink order of two rum-and-Cokes here in La Paz, Bolivia, and as everybody in this bar knows, he is now offering the main course. The bottled water is on the house.

The waiter arrives at the table, lowers the tray and places an empty black CD case in the middle of the table. Next to the CD case are two straws and two little black packets. He is so casual he might as well be delivering a sandwich and fries. And he has seen it all. “We had some Australians; they stayed here for four days. They would take turns sleeping and the only time they left was to go to the ATM,” says Roberto, who has worked at Route 36 (in its various locations) for the last six months. Behind the bar, he goes back to casually slicing straws into neat 8cm lengths.

38. I Fux Says:

Yo Equiz. You see how they were killing the crack game and then they turned around and used the product?? wtf kind of thinking is that.

On Some “this shit must be soooo good, let me try a little bit of crack”

39. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:52 am

***pretty much…he slaughtered people, SMH…don’t forget that Jamie Foxx movie, “redemption”, lol…

^word, it should be evident by the comments no one really checks those songs…. Unless its like Beanie Sigel, that new song goes hard btw.

41. Dos Equis Says:

Raymond Washington whipped Tookies ass though..Ray was like 15 beating old gang leaders and stealing their gang members..Nigga punk’d Tookie for the West side of L.A.

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

—–

How can you eat after the club if there was no Waffle House?

43. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:53 am
    That Successful Drake shit has unlimited replay value…just saying..

***that song is overrated and boring…reminds me of “Can’t tell me nothing” for some reason, although I loved the latter song…

44. I Fux Says:

I’ve been around the world, but never visited the West Coast before…
    ^^^^^
    Yeah just let me know. If Im around I will holler, or let you know where you can go and not be bothered by ignorant young kid types

45. I Fux Says:

they cut them wide they cut them long.

i know too many people that got on that coca binge

46. RIGZ Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 11:53 am

That Successful Drake shit has unlimited replay value…just saying..

THIS.

I dont think that songs gonna get old anytime soon

That & The Calm are my fav Drake tunes

47. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:54 am

—–

How can you eat after the club if there was no Waffle House?

***Waffle House was the shit, when I was going to “A” school (navy rate training) in Meridian, MS…in Norfolk, they had some bootleg shit called “the House of Eggs”…shit was funny, because if the International House of Pancakes is IHOP, what is the House of Eggs? Perfect acronym for an after club spot…

48. rex hussla Says:

BUENA PARK, Calif. — U.S. and Canadian authorities pressed their manhunt Friday for a reality TV contestant charged with killing a former swimsuit model and removing her teeth and fingers. The woman’s relatives pleaded with his friends and family not to help “an animal” evade capture.

Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a Calgary, Alberta, native, was a contestant on the VH1 series “Megan Wants a Millionaire,” about a woman seeking to land a wealthy bachelor.

Police said Thursday that Jenkins, 32, removed the teeth and fingers of 28-year-old Jasmine Fiore, presumably to impede authorities in their efforts to identify the naked body, which was found stuffed in a suitcase in a California trash bin over the weekend.

Fiore and Jenkins were briefly married in a quickie Las Vegas wedding this year, and had been fighting in recent months. Prosecutors said the two checked into a San Diego hotel last Thursday, and Jenkins checked out the next morning. Fiore was not seen alive again.

fux you see this shit?!?! [ll]

49. Dos Equis Says:

On Some “this shit must be soooo good, let me try a little bit of crack”

^^Word..back then everyone was using that shit though…crack destroyed a whole generation..most niggas was smoking woolies (crack n weed), the chicks smoked it straight..no chaser…word to Raekwon

50. THE-XFACTA Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:53 am
    That Successful Drake shit has unlimited replay value…just saying..

—–

Word! The beat is infectious! I think another rapper would have really gone in harder on that beat though… I think even Weezy would have been nicer

51. I Fux Says:

*sings*

WAIT TILL I GET MY MONEYYYYYYY RIGHT

52. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

I’m thinking bout just packing up and moving to SD, CA.

Whats the job market like fux?

53. I Fux Says:

Yo Rex they slaughtered somebody down the street from my moms last night, paradise hills area. Let me go check the local paper

54. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

I Fux Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:54 am
    I’ve been around the world, but never visited the West Coast before…
    ^^^^^

***Cool…my b-day falls right in the middle of that trip, so I’m prolly gonna get into something (none)

55. R.J.Orion Says:

I always LMAO @ the Tookie Williams childrens Books too..

Once upon a time boys and girls there was a girl named Little Red Riding Hood… And WE RAPED THAT BITCH FOR WEARING THAT FUCKIN RED HOODIE… FUCK THAT HO .. The End

56. Ghost Writer Says:

Is correct…lol

57. 813 Says:

#

# Bones Jackson Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 11:51 am

==========================

Wow. As long as they’re still serving hashbrowns I’ll be every one of those.

the last time I was at a waffle house, the waitress that served us almost got into a fight. With a hobo.

I feared for the hobo.

*puts lurk cloak back on*

58. I Fux Says:

Whats the job market like fux?

^^^^^
    (c)me now working in Orange County

Yo Mac you do IT right? you should be ok. plus you would probably make way more money

59. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

fux you see this shit?!?! [ll]

***DIES @ the disclaimer****

60. b-ease Says:

Waffle House >>

61. Dos Equis Says:

Smooth Operator killed that chick and fled to Canada..he won’t get caught till around Xmas..nigga got boats, planes, ski-doos, tents, food.

62. Ghost Writer Says:

Is Jay Rock worth the listen?

63. NovemberEnd aka What Do You Mean Teenager What Age Are We Talking About Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:51 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    co-sign.

Quality > Quantity

64. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:56 am
    I’m thinking bout just packing up and moving to SD, CA.

Whats the job market like fux?

***I’mma tell you like I told the homegirl Shanti…the DC area is where it’s at, for jobs….so far, it’s like “what recession?”

65. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I dont think that songs gonna get old anytime soon

That & The Calm are my fav Drake tunes
    I would have to say Successful, The Calm and Ignorant shit…

66. Bones Jackson Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:53 am
    That Successful Drake shit has unlimited replay value…just saying..

—–

=====

Weezy is on that beat…and he’s still terrible

67. I Fux Says:

fux you see this shit?!?! [ll]

^^^^^
    yeah I was trying to figure out who he was. Like I dont think Ive seen duke

68. Dos Equis Says:

SUCCESSFUL = Music you clip your toenails to on a sunday morning while you waiting for the football game to start.

69. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

***Six million ways to die, so I chose***

70. b-ease Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 11:58 am

this shouldn’t be funny. But it is.

71. Boos Bigelow Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 11:54 am

—–

How can you eat after the club if there was no Waffle House?
    ____________________________________________________________

Ok there’s always walmart and Ihop (which aint much better) but waffle house is a redneck trucker spot with fat white bitches slobbering and cooking your food….I’d rather starve than eat at waffle house.

But would you stroll along casually and take your family to a sunday afternoon lunch to waffle house?

72. I Fux Says:

the DC area is where it’s at, for jobs

This is true according to some article I read yesterday.

Yo Mac houses/rent is pricey here in Diego. I dont know how i keep getting out bid by people. Im like where is the fucking recession at

73. rex hussla Says:

Yo…to kill a bitch is one thing. To dump her body in a suitcase and chop off her fingers and pull out her teeth is some super serial killer shit. Or dude was high out of his fucking mind.

I guess they’re not even gonna air that show anymore, dude ended up being a finalist LMAO.

74. Big Homie Says:

I was at the Waffle House last Saturday. Their fully loaded hash browns >

Ham, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, cheese cooked in their hash browns. Pour some ketchup and mad hot sauce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

75. RIGZ Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 11:58 am

Is Jay Rock worth the listen?

LOL

Listen & find out lol

76. Boos Bigelow Says:

waffle house is too expensive for amp

^ illness. but didnt that show start already

78. THE-XFACTA Says:

Ya bugging, the Waffle House is the shit! I remember mad times I went there fucked up after the club and didn’t pay for shit…

damn they riding that south african chick pretty hard.

80. rex hussla Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:01 pm

I was at the Waffle House last Saturday. Their fully loaded hash browns >

_______________________________________________________

Damn Big Homie that shit sounds good right there [ll]…over the weekend I went to a cajun restaurant after I ran my half marathon…had cajun style scrambled eggs for the first time. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! (c)88

81. Boos Bigelow Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:04 pm

__________________________________________________________

what about when you not going clubbing, do you still eat at waffle house?

82. THE-XFACTA Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    August 21st, 2009 at 12:04 pm

__________________________________________________________

what about when you not going clubbing, do you still eat at waffle house?

—-

Fuck no! Why would I do that for?

83. THE-XFACTA Says:

Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:53 am
    THE-XFACTA Says:

August 21st, 2009 at 11:48 am
    If The Money Goes….

Fabolous version>Jigga version

still Fab>>>

there is no competition 2 on the waayyyy

—-

Hell no Fab bodied Jigga on this shit and I’m a Jay stan!

84. Pecklo Says:

cant’ tell me nothing (Roc Remix) > ________________

yeezy, beans and free went in.

“i’ll be like god with an extra O\ god knows my checks need some extra hoes\ and y’all know you gotta bring some extra hoes\not in sweat pants either\ tell em where some sexy clothes”

85. Nah Right » Jay Rock - What’s My Name (JAY ROCK) Says:

[…] Previously: Jay Rock feat. Ab-Soul, K-Dot & School Boy Q – I Do It 4 Hip Hop […]