Jay Rock – Never Coming Home

Day 14.

Jay Rock – Never Coming Home

Previously: Jay Rock Interview w/ XXL

29 Responses to “Jay Rock – Never Coming Home”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Fuckin Whore!

2. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*hears Joe 88’s party music*
    *throws band aid under my left eye*
    *crip walks in red leather outfit*

3. Boos Bigelow Says:

chamillionare n luv wit my money is a classic song

4. Beezy Says:

damn that image is extremely large

smh @ them stupid Drake pics that fool was talking about. like I would ever in my life post anything with medifakeout tags on this site, much less them bullshit pictures.

6. rex hussla Says:

Fux can you please youtube Jackie Chain’s “Diamonds & Cadillacs” video and let me know what you think?!?! LMAO. Asian Bammas FTW!!!!!

7. Beezy Says:

yo Amber Rose’s face is fucking busted

>>yo Amber Rose’s face is fucking busted

get a grip

9. R.J.Orion Says:

I Fux Says:

August 19th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    i dont mind hov having features on his album. HOW CAN YOU HATE WITHOUT LISTENING???????

wow

—————–

word… niggas was 350+ comments arguing over a tracklist … LOL & SMH

10. Boos Bigelow Says:

I was just about to say I don’t know whats the big deal about amber rose….I mean if that was a black chick, she would be an average bitch.

11. I Fux Says:

Yo Rex is that the dude who has a song Called ROLLIN?

12. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Typical

13. Beezy Says:

bitch is completely busted

14. Boos Bigelow Says:

15. rex hussla Says:

Yeah Fux…all his videos are hilarious. No disrespect to any bammas.

>>yo if you look at those pics of Amber in the bikini where she isn’t all done up in makeup that face is pitbull status

not at all, her face is cute, stop hating.

17. BARPAN Says:

Heard Rawse tryna sign Dom K..

18. Boos Bigelow Says:

tahiry> amber rose

19. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

^^what ur girl look like?

20. Apollo Says:

chamillionare n luv wit my money is a classic song

got crazy spins in the D/FW area… H town stand up

21. Beezy Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

August 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

^word, she’s much hotter

22. Beezy Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

August 19th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

^^what ur girl look like?

>>more like a shih tzu

23. Big_seth Says:

Applaud Beezy,

He pulls badder bitches than Ye.

I don’t think she is the baddest looker of all time, but she’s bad enough for me to hit if I had the chance. That’s all I’m ever talkin about.

>>amber rose is a white trash broad.. her red skin spots and skin tones give it away..his assistant with the yellow was finer than her.

you niggas need glasses, that chick was cool but sloppy.

25. Beezy Says:

she gotta get them pimples on her ass treated too…no one to air brush her shit in real life

26. Big_seth Says:

Honestly… the assistant or whoever that was in the Yellow was better in that pic, but I’d do both them chicks either way.

27. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

August 19th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    tahiry> amber rose

Now thats a Boldface lie. That Tahiry broad looks like a 55 yearold pig in the face & i dont care how FAT (not phat) her ass is, she has rolls & love handles, she need to hit the Gym 4real.

Amber wins By LandSlide.

28. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

August 19th, 2009 at 2:47 pm
    Boos Bigelow Says:

August 19th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    tahiry> amber rose

Amber wins By LandSlide.

^^quotes like this make me realize that me 88 and fux think alike.

29. Nah Right » Jay Rock - Successful Says: