Video: Lil Boosie Wants To Do A Mixtape With Young Jeezy

via MTV Mixtape Daily:

“Jeezy is my homie,” Boosie told us on the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, set of his new “Better Believe It” video. “If we wasn’t rapping, we’d still be click-clackin’. I wanted to get on that album bad. Jeezy put me on that Recession album. I owe him for that. Whatever he needs, I got him. Jeezy, I’m trying to get him to do a mixtape with me right now.”

Jeezy was also on the set, as he guest-stars on the song, along with Webbie.

“It was no other person in my mind I would want on my single,” Boosie said of getting Young to pop off on his record.

Boosie’s new album, Superbad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz, is due this fall.

“The last time was Boosie Bad Azz. This time, I feel I’m better, stronger, spitting better, have more money — if you was doing all this when you Boosie Bad Azz, that makes you superbad. That’s my main concept for Superbad — I’m badder than I was from the last album.

“I want a gold record for sure,” he added of his expectations for the new project. “I’d love a platinum record, but I want a gold record. I want a lot of ringtone money … just to reach everybody. We been killing everybody with the mixtapes … this is my second album. Our goal is to stay focused. I’m just trying to work hard.”

Previously: Video: Lil Boosie feat. Young Jeezy & Webbie – Better Believe It

33 Responses to “Video: Lil Boosie Wants To Do A Mixtape With Young Jeezy”

1. D-Money from H-Town Says:

Wonders what Boosie will spell out next in a song…..

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

jeezy Don’t Do It

See what i did there?

3. SKEEMATICS Says:

no comment

4. YaBoy88 Says:

Damn I fuck with boosie and jeezy and I think this would go hard, I feel as though Boosie joining CTE would be power move central, and that equals alotta 808 dropping bass thumpin shit i can bump in my Jersey state of mind lolol… niggas need that !

5. pecachon Says:

i like how hes wearing gold shackles in that pic. brings hip hop and black ppl back 100 yrs

6. RIGZ Says:

# I Fux Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Jay Elec was on the scene before Blu tho lol

^^^^^
    nah homie. I brought both to that Nah table and Blu been had Below the Heavens out and Jay electronica came a little after

I didnt learn about Jay Elec on Nah though…OKayplayer & Megatrondon did it for me…especially Okayplayer. All he had was verses over Dilla beats tho. They been stanning for that dude for the longest

7. /// Cuts In Ya Eyebrow, Tryna Wil' Out Says:

How this dude is still relevant is beyond me

8. RIGZ Says:

..even when I didnt think he deserved it

9. the absence of heat Says:

..even when I didnt think he deserved it

^ respect the architect

10. Darth Cipher Says:

i’m not to big on Boosie’s music, but the tracks i got of his i fucks with on a regular, i can see a connection with him and Jeezy that would go hard (||) on the speakers… i promote it

11. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

WOOOOO!!! Ric Flair

12. D-Money from H-Town Says:

pecachon Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

I think Boosie’s ice may weigh more than him.

13. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

@tribe

yeah, handcanon at ymail dot com, make sure it’s handcanon not handcannon (no double “n”), sometimes ppl make that mistake.

14. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Ok i mass sent to a bunch of people

15. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

G7 Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    did i hear somewhere that Jay Elec is already 30?
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    and?…jayz like 46 still spitting flames so i dont see the relavence

16. I Fux Says:

the wierdest twist to the Pitino story is that his Strength and Conditioning coach wifed up the chickRick smashed at the Restaurant. Woo what a simp

17. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

coonarific

18. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Ok i just sent it to myself and it got it right away

19. Latarian Milton Says:

how can this man look at himself in the morning knowing he’s rocking the fakest jewels in the history of the game

TAKE THAT MONKEY SHIT OFF U EMBARASSIN US (C) PIMP-C (R.I.P.)

20. I Fux Says:

This time, I feel I’m better, stronger, spitting better, have more money

^^^^^^^
    LOL

21. Eastern_Digital Says:

@ tribe: i aint get the email.

truetalk247 at ymail.com

22. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Jay Elec > God

No disrespect

23. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Lil Boosie Wants To Do A Mixtape With Young Jeezy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    who cares?…honestly?

24. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

@tribe

–Sent

25. RIGZ Says:

# the absence of heat Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

..even when I didnt think he deserved it

^ respect the architect

Yeah, I kno, I Kno…But back then he only had a couple of verses…and I used to think Okayplayer was just on his nuts due to him spitting over Dilla beats. Cos he had like, 5-10 verses out MAXIMUM lol

But when I heard Style Wars, I understood..

26. the absence of heat Says:

both blu and Jay, did a tribute song to Nas, both are ill with the lyricism. What is it with these top tier Mc’s that makes them want to sallute Nas… and not Jay-z

Elzhi also shouted out Nas. Now sallutes for Jay?

27. Rage Molotov Says:

I Fux Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

lol
    How can this man wake up in the morning looking forward to getting on the field next to dude that had a one-night stand with your wife…? (c) (latarian…)

28. Troyvul Says:

Two Watches…reallly….wtf?

29. Glenn Quagmire Says:

Video: Lil Boosie Wants To Do A Mixtape With Young Jeezy

^ okay…well I want to make a sex tape with Nicki Minaj

Tribe..fyi…my yahoo account has been disabled. I guess because I haven’t used it in so long. This pool is only for yahoo accounts right?

30. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Lil booise is going to end up looking like the hulk after this

31. G7 Says:

lol @ Wiki saying Jay Electronica was born “circa 1977” *dead* like dude is some unknown mythical mystery. i thought i heard somewhere that he was over 30. late rise(n), but better late than never(n)

32. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

the absence of heat Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Elzhi also shouted out Nas. Now sallutes for Jay?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Game

33. George Clooney Says:

Gotta love all this fake jewelry the South’s been keeping popular. Credit should go to Gucci Mane first and foremost.