NYC radio station Hot97 presents SlaughterHouse: the album release showcase. This is a ‘no panties allowed’ party so please tell all the ladies to leave their underwear at the door.

Part 2 after the jump.

161 Responses to “Video: Dallas Penn Hits Hot 97’s Slaughterhouse Album Release Party @ Canal Room”

1. BabyDoll Says:

*yawns*

2. rex hussla Says:

My first trip to NY in ’98 I hit Canal Street and copped all them Makaveli bootlegs. I was the man when I came home [ll]

3. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Wanna be able to fuck you in the car wit all the windows closed aint gotta worry bout the
    scent fuckin wit my nose love the smell of fresh pussy dont smell old jump right out that pussy
    and put back on her cloths could’ve just den fucked and you’ve neva known cant even smell that
    pussy that whats i love though that pussy got a lil scent on it then you gotta go that pussy
    smell like water that mean them eyes low i stick my fanger in that pussy thats what i look fo
    so if that pussy aint right then baby ima know a clean pussy make a nigga wanna fuck you mo yo
    pussy neva get stank that mean u blessed though

4. PHENOMENON Says:

Hi CiCi!! =]

A flower for a flower. @->–

5. BENJAMIN STUNTIN' that ol' ahk young guap i flip. Says:

SMMFH

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

That damn sling, Joey. Shit.

7. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Why do i see beef curtains

8. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I’m definitely DL’ing that Uncle Murder later…

9. RIGZ Says:

“..this is my word son, before marriage, a bitch’ll have to go fast in Serbia..”

10. herbal kint Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    Would anyone like to join this Nah right Fantasy football league

We have 9 so far, trying to get this bitch to 12

^I’ll help you do it just to make numbers, but I’ve never did fantasy sports before, so I’ll probably suck at it

… the nah league would be perfect for you to play for the first year, cause a) like Fux said it is a lot of luck and b) if you like it it will give you a year of practice to learn the strategies so next year you could play for money leagues or with your boys and it will be much more fun c) fantasy is mostly about talking shit and giving you a more vested interest in watching games you normally would never care about ….

Peppers onions they marinade.

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

PHENOMENON Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:58 pm
    Hi CiCi!! =]

A flower for a flower. @->–

Aww…

13. rex hussla Says:

Why’s Joey’s arm in a sling? He didn’t have that Monday. This guy needs security.

14. RIGZ Says:

I been listening to is Escape Route & Blood On Chef’s Apron all day

I was heavily sleeping on Blood On Chef’s Apron. Smh.

15. baby jesus Says:

They call me young pull out aka sometimes i pull out too late

^fucking dead yo

16. YaBoy88 Says:

Is that Joe Budden in a sling?? Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

17. YaBoy88 Says:

wwwwww !

18. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

I was heavily sleeping on Blood On Chef’s Apron

——————————————

The joint with AZ?

Fiyah!

19. BENJAMIN STUNTIN' that ol' ahk young guap i flip. Says:

This guy needs security.

and some anti bi-polar capsules.

20. rex hussla Says:

Joell’s outfit on Monday was killing me. A Blue SD hat, a red Puerto Rico Jersey Shirt of Carlos Beltran, and kinda young gray nike basketball shorts and sunglasses LMAO

21. Troyvul Says:

I just had Taco’s, rice, and corn nibblets, shit was turrible, Mass produced cooking FTL

22. RIGZ Says:

Joell goes in on Rae’s tape…Rae got him though…Rae even gotta Nore spitting that godbody shit again

23. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

The Ugandan Giant.

24. I Fux Says:

yeah. they were puttin out them tracks with no dj one by one for a minute, then stopped. i was hoping the full no Absolut version would be out by now.
    this

MIXTAPES MASTERED W/No DJ >________________________

25. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Whats you’re email geranimo

26. Chris Brown Says:

*dead* @ Joey in that sling. he catchin’ more L’s than a Bengals receiver.

27. RIGZ Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

I was heavily sleeping on Blood On Chef’s Apron

——————————————

The joint with AZ?

The whole Mixtape

This is turning into one of my fav projects of the year

28. Beezy Says:

Tribe

beezavelli at yahoo

29. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

joey,yung berg,and rawse are co-founders the “L”

30. I Fux Says:

my girl ran out of patches a couple of weeks ago. I done slipped on the pull out 3 times so far. I am already braced for the She is pregnant line. Fuck it im not even worried. GOD knows my plan. Next year im 29 my daughter 7, my career good. its ok(c)African

31. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I been listening to is Escape Route all day
    *raises hand*

32. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*paralysis from realness sets in*

33. the absence of heat Says:

^ yo how much respect does budden have for Joell, if he let that happen to his mans. Unless behind closed doors Joell signed off on it. hmmmm.

34. G7 Says:

rex hussla Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:02 pm

====
    you kinda got his whole wardrobe down to a science. ayo???

35. Drake Says:

Slaughter House!

36. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

Yo Tribe.. I already got a yahoo account… what do i need to do to sign up for the NR FF jawn?

37. the absence of heat Says:

I Fux Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

^ word.

38. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Silky (No Homo) is takin NR fantasy football this year. realest shit i ever wrote

39. Drake Says:

*broffles*

40. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

lmao @ Fux affirmation….nigga you know good and goddamn well she tell you she pregnant you gon’ start doing “nigga math” countin backwards tryin to make sure dates line up…..EVERY nigga does.

41. I Fux Says:

Yo Rex I wish i was there yelling WU TANG WU TANG

42. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*sent* @ Beezy

43. RIGZ Says:

Yea, fuck Absolut though lol

44. Geronimo P Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    Would anyone like to join this Nah right Fantasy football league

We have 9 so far, trying to get this bitch to 12

^With that said, ATCQ, add me to the list

D_Glen247 at yahoo

45. I Fux Says:

yo if i had any hint of any kind of shit on her part. I will tell her to abort either willfully or ___________

46. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

lol @ this nigga arm in a sling after one punch in the shoulder….i remember people used to punch in my arm just cuz they saw a volkswagen beetle…i didnt have to see dr.james andrews because of it

47. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Send me the yahoo account

48. I Fux Says:

this Nahright Fantasy League is going to be trill

49. G7 Says:

Flashback Memories is still one of my fave tracks of the year. even Game murked with little to no name drops.

50. the absence of heat Says:

^ for the pending lawsuit, he gotta make it seem official, If the nigga wont square dance (tired of that word) Joe gonna sue.

51. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Sent @ P

52. Geronimo P Says:

Shit. I forgot my job blocks “game” websites. I’ll join up on that shit tonight when i get in the crib

53. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

ha, nigga screamin “abort!” like a botched robbery scheme.

54. RIGZ Says:

Beauty (Ft. Noreaga & Joell Ortiz) >>>>

55. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

@tribe

handcanon at ymail

56. the absence of heat Says:

Rae goes in on blood on chefs apron.

57. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

God Son > Stillmatic

Revolutionary Warfare >>>>>>

58. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

@Dem

Sent

59. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

^ man. joey be on some bullshit.

60. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Listening to Radiohead and I’m already liking what’s going on…

Daps who ever put me on

nh

61. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

never has every member in one crew been so diverse/tryn’a out do the last verse I birthed that is my curse

62. Eastern_Digital Says:

yo tribe can I join that Fantasy Football league n/h?

truetalk247 at ymail.com

63. rex hussla Says:

you kinda got his whole wardrobe down to a science. ayo???
    ____________________________________________________

lmao…I have documentation…I’ll up them sometime [ll]

64. the absence of heat Says:

shallah Raekwon.

65. rex hussla Says:

It looked like he hopped out of his bunkbed, put on some shades and hit the stage [ll]

66. RIGZ Says:

“..Raw talent, master pilot
    Come to the lab, I’ll hook a steak up and write two ballads…”

67. sci. Says:

Who was the deaf person that tried to sync the performance + mp3 audios together? No shots. Just sayin’.

68. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

yo tribe can I join that Fantasy Football league n/h?

truetalk247 at ymail.com

–Of course dude, dis be about Nah Right

oh and SENT

69. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

d block you listenin to Paranoid Android or In Rainbows? those are the only 2 that matter

70. I Fux Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    Listening to Radiohead
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

71. Big_seth Says:

My team is the Beaumont Bamma’s

72. RIGZ Says:

LOL @ Ed Lover

“COME ON SON!”

73. Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says:

@CiCi
    are you in the Nahright fantasy Football Tourney??

74. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*dies* @ beezys name

That actually took a piece of my soul

75. Beezy Says:

Bergen County Prisoners FTW

76. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

As much as i love rock, i never heard a radiohead album, much less a song to come to think of it. What album should i hear

77. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I can’t wait to take a nice drive on the FDR tonight and listen to Fake Plastic Trees….

78. YaBoy88 Says:

whats good with with the league, what are you using Tribe? my email is :earlychemical2@gmail.com

79. CiCi The Intern Says:

I Fux Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    this Nahright Fantasy League is going to be trill

I finna get my ass kicked. Oh well LOL!

80. the absence of heat Says:

ok joell, ok, I see you playa, I see you taking no hostages on beauty, But Raes relaxed flow >

81. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    I Fux Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    this Nahright Fantasy League is going to be trill

I finna get my ass kicked. Oh well LOL!

I’m gonna guess now and say that you’re whole team is gonna be composed of Philadelphia Eagle Players

82. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–We are using yahoo since most people are familiar with it, i needs ya yahoooooo

83. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    @CiCi
    are you in the Nahright fantasy Football Tourney??

Yep. I got coerced into it by Tribe. It will be my first time playing…

84. the absence of heat Says:

Fake Plastic Trees….

^ good shit.

85. CiCi The Intern Says:

Actually, nope.

86. BARPAN Says:

BabyDoll Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    *yawns*

^^^^^^
    Sizzle.

87. Glenn Quagmire Says:

Fantasy Football League on? On Yahoo??

pdcrack2000@yahoo.com

I always play Dallaspenn’s and won one year. It was a pair of kicks:)

88. Big_seth Says:

I DLd a bunch of Radiohead shit a few months ago.

I haven’t listened yet though.

89. rex hussla Says:

Cheney Unleashed: Feels Bush Went “Soft On Him”
    ____________________________________________

ayoooooooooooooo

90. RIGZ Says:

# the absence of heat Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

this.

Joell went in, but Rae took no prisoners. Nore’s verse was nice too, just not nice enough lol

91. YaBoy88 Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:21 pm

word i fuck with the yahoo.pause, but umm my email on that is lilman88us@yahoo.com… yeaa.. dont ask why my email is called lilman… i made it a lonnng time agoo, that was my nickname… from uncles and aunts and such… *looks around nervously*

92. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

@Glenn

sent

hmm speaking if Dallas penn, if he’d down would it be alright with anyone if i invited him to this shindig, im sure he’ll decline but its worth a shot

93. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

the absence of heat Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

…………………………..

Blood on Chef’s Apron was dropped before the whole MousevsMeth shit popped off, if I’m not mistaken

No loyalty points deducted from Mr. Ortiz

94. the absence of heat Says:

D_block listening to sleep right now, who knew coldplay swacked these guys.

95. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

I Fux Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    this Nahright Fantasy League is going to be trill
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I WILL NOT LOSE….EVER (c) U Don’t Know

96. the absence of heat Says:

D_block listening to Radioheads creep

97. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

yo Tribe, i havent received anything [||]

Cheney Unleashed: Feels Bush Went “Soft On Him”

^ link?

98. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

last year was my first year playing fantasy football, I never changed my roster the entire season and ended up 3rd out of 12

99. Troyvul Says:

What the top prize…bragging rights?

100. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–hey man its your business.. Btw sent

*Slides extenze through bullet proof sliding glass*

*Looks away*

101. Glenn Quagmire Says:

@Glenn

sent

^ *dead at Glenn* I read that like, “huh?”

Go for it.

I take that back..it wasn’t his football fantasy league jawn, it was his cRap Fantasy league which was interesting. You pick a list of rappers and you get points everytime they do drop music, make some news like get arrested or even shot lol

102. Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    @CiCi
    are you in the Nahright fantasy Football Tourney??

Yep. I got coerced into it by Tribe. It will be my first time playing…
    ==============================================
    It’s my 1st time too. My son told me if you only pick players from your favorite team you’ll lose. I don’t know if I can pick someone besides The Giants from the NFC East….Thats just creepy

103. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

yo Tribe, i havent received anything [||]

–It took awhile for cici to get hers but she got it eventually, so just wait awhile. If at 3 you dont get it i’ll resend

104. I Fux Says:

With much buzz going around about the latest newcomers in rap, Pharoahe chimed in on who he thought was the most promising new artist.

“I like this kid Blu ,There’s a difference between when someone is heralded and placed in a position to be the next and then there’s a difference when someone just has ‘it.’ I don’t know what he looks like, I’ve never seen him perform, I just heard the song and I’m like ‘kid’s special’. I’m excited about his career in the sense of a fan, like I wanna purchase the music like back in the days ‘n shit and pick it up and support him. I’m looking forward to purchasing this shit, like a young fucking kid again. There’s a lot of new dope artists.”

105. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

D_block listening to creep right now, who knew coldplay swacked these guys.
    Yooooo, all i had to hear were 20 secs of their music and the similarities are uncanny…fuck it though just more good music to listen too…

106. the absence of heat Says:

No loyalty points deducted from Mr. Ortiz

^ thats not what im saying If they did a song together obviously Rae got respect for Ortiz. But how much is the question. Because you go after a nigga who is partners with a nigga you like enough to put him on one of your songs. Get it?

107. Glenn Quagmire Says:

What the top prize…bragging rights?

^ if Tribe is running this shit then hopefully the prize is free yard service for a month.

108. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Blu is dope.

109. RIGZ Says:

C’mon son

110. baby jesus Says:

Bergen County Prisoners FTW

omfg
    *cries*

111. rex hussla Says:

huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/12/cheney-memoir-former-vp-u_n_258201.html

112. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

15 Year Old Robs Man For His Groceries & Then Shoots Man In The Chest In Newark. New Jersey!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lol…so it like that?…you niggas aint playing

113. I Fux Says:

I always do CREEP when I Karoake

114. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

@Dem

Are you sure you jawn is

handcanon at ymail

115. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

————————————-

Ah, I follow (no Twitter)

116. RIGZ Says:

I try tell dudes, Coldplay are their son sons lol

117. Rage Molotov Says:

Escape Route is pretty good first time around… too bad replay value is “0”… I much rather hear Joe Budden on a mixtape than on any full length album. That way I know i get ‘life stories, lessons, examples’ for free than “how to slight your wrist/Depressed guys guide to life/What u should do when you get sucker punched/” for $9.99… besides his monotonous flow (pause) is getting over-bearing… The little Nigga budden shines in the midst of others cos of the dynamics (different flows from different folks, sounds, levels) and his crazy rhyming abilities/metaphors. By himself? Much Verbiage in which, in prolonged dosage, can drive a nigga cuckoo (slaughterhouse)

118. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:30 pm
    Blu is dope.
    ^^^^^^^^
    you dont say

1.Jay Elec
    2.Blu
    3.Elzhi

119. CiCi The Intern Says:

Glenn Quagmire Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:30 pm
    What the top prize…bragging rights?

Aww shit.

120. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

————————————-

I swear these young niggas are so bitchmade nowadays.

Whatever happened to a good ol’ robbery at knifepoint

121. the absence of heat Says:

Blu is dope.

^ Blu was dope until Jay Elec stepped on the scene

Jay = cooked crack
    Blu = Tylenol

122. RIGZ Says:

Rage Molotov Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Escape Route is pretty good first time around… too bad replay value is “0″…

Nosign…Even though Joe’s flow is monotonus sometimes…but it works for him

123. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

What the top prize…bragging rights?

–*Dies* its actually free handmade tortillas to be used at your discretion

124. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

If it comes down to havin Tony Romo or David Carr on my team, i’d go with Dave, It’s gonna be hard havin any cowboys player on my squad, especially in weeks wen they play the G-Men

125. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

I try tell dudes, Coldplay are their son sons lol
    I had not a clue…cOLD put me on to all the rock/alternative i listen too…i love that shit, i just wish i knew more…I’ll get there…

126. Pierre Richargere aka Al Poelvoordino Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    God Son > Stillmatic

Revolutionary Warfare >>>>>>

^^if stillmatic ain’t a classic, gods son is !

^^if gods son ain’t a classic, stillmatic is !

127. RIGZ Says:

Blu was dope until Jay Elec stepped on the scene

Jay = cooked crack
    Blu = Tylenol

Jay Elec was on the scene before Blu tho lol

128. YaBoy88 Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lol…so it like that?…you niggas aint playing

yea its wylin over here, well not over here, I use to live in Newark for like 6 years and then moved my ass up, but I still fuck with niggas from brick city… camden makes newark look like hollywood though, maybe not hollywood but nah mean?

129. I Fux Says:

anybody watch Hard Knocks Bengals? or is that tonight

130. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Joe Buddens ‘Ventilation’>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

131. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

I Fux Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    I always do CREEP when I Karoake

I did excuse me miss at the karaoke bar last night and felt like the token nigga who only knows rap music

132. YaBoy88 Says:

and good looks tribe on the invite will be checking soon

133. RIGZ Says:

God Son > Stillmatic

*scrunches up face sideways*

C’mon son..

134. the absence of heat Says:

Jay Elec was on the scene before Blu tho lol

^ I think you’re right, but Blu surfaced on Nah 1st I think.

135. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Nosign
    Word….this will be in rotation for weeks and possibly months to come…that and SH….what a great month….then BP3, The Sigel album and OB4CL2 in Sept….life is good…

136. I Fux Says:

felt like the token nigga who only knows rap music
    word Karoake isnt for rap.

you have to diversify.

One time I went to a bar after work with my work attire on, had a double blue label neat, hair slicked back(trying something different) and did THATS LIFE by Frank Sinatra

137. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Jay Elec is unreal on the mic while Blu is exceptional

138. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Joe Buddens ‘Ventilation’>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    MM3 >>>

139. RIGZ Says:

Radiohead make some depressing shit…I like depressing music tho lol

Even their music video’s are depressing lol.

140. I Fux Says:

Jay Elec was on the scene before Blu tho lol

^^^^^
    nah homie. I brought both to that Nah table and Blu been had Below the Heavens out and Jay electronica came a little after

141. /// Cuts In Ya Eyebrow, Tryna Wil' Out Says:

The Planes >>>

142. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

@tribe

yeah, handcanon at ymail dot com, make sure it’s handcanon not handcannon (no double “n”), sometimes ppl make that mistake.

143. Rage Molotov Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    Rage Molotov Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Escape Route is pretty good first time around… too bad replay value is “0″…

Nosign…Even though Joe’s flow is monotonus sometimes…but it works for him

sa’ll gravy though… Even if with the proliferation of hip-hop music lately (everybody got some type of mixtape out the playing field is crowded… you can’t afford to not be dynamic with your flow (||), guess he more a rapper than an MC)…

144. the absence of heat Says:

^ yea the bricks are pretty harsh, comin up you kinda develop a sense for drama and if you’re lucky enough, you can maneuver.

145. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

====
    THIS

146. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up Like Adobo/Sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Radiohead make some depressing shit…I like depressing music tho lol
    I LIVE for depressing music…

147. the absence of heat Says:

^ thats my recollection.

148. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

STILL inadvertently sleepin Blu…

149. G7 Says:

>>Jay = cooked crack
    Blu = Tylenol

===
    lol. witty.

150. /// Cuts In Ya Eyebrow, Tryna Wil' Out Says:

Planes >>

151. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Did anyone not get their email

152. RIGZ Says:

# I Fux Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

Jay Elec was on the scene before Blu tho lol

^^^^^

I didnt learn about Jay Elec on Nah though…OKayplayer & Megatrondon did it for me…especially Okayplayer. All he had was verses over Dilla beats tho. They been stanning for dude for the longest

153. D-Money from H-Town Says:

————————————-

If he had them Pepperidge Farm cookies and Pringles, then maybe I can understand. You can get got for some sour cream chips and soft chewy oatmeal raisin.

154. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

RIGZ Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    God Son > Stillmatic

*scrunches up face sideways*

C’mon son..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Stillmatic had fillers….God Son had fewer

Book Of Rhymes/Mastermind/Zone Out/Heaven are some of esco’s best post illmatic songs

155. G7 Says:

did i hear somewhere that Jay Elec is already 30?

156. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Ok i mass sent to a bunch of people

157. I Fux Says:

the wierdest twist to the Pitino story is that his Strength and Conditioning coach wifed up the chickRick smashed at the Restaurant. Woo what a simp

158. Rage Molotov Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    Jay Elec is unreal on the mic while Blu is exceptional

interesting analogy…
    There is only so much rhetoric he can come up with about Egypt, euphrates, Eternal… of the spotless mind or whatever concepts he stay talking about (which he has done with much success and candor, i might add) before he run out of shit to say.

159. Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says: