Uncle Murda – Summer Time Shootouts (Mixtape)

murda

Hosted by DJ Suss One, who also hosted the Bleek tape, and will probably host a Tru Life mixtape if my hunch is accurate. Hit the jump for the track list + download link.

Previously: Uncle Murda – Summer Time Shootouts (prod. DJ Premier)

murdaback

Download: Uncle Murda – Summer Time Shootouts (Mixtape)

66 Responses to “Uncle Murda – Summer Time Shootouts (Mixtape)”

1. Beezy Says:

Studio Gangsters GOATs

1.Uncle Murda
    2.Uncle Murda
    3.Uncle Murda
    4.Uncle Murda
    5.Uncle Murda

REAL GANGSTERS DONT HAVE TIME TO DO RAP SONGS, homie !

9. Geronimo P Says:

Would anyone like to join this Nah right Fantasy football league

We have 9 so far, trying to get this bitch to 12

^I’ll help you do it just to make numbers, but I’ve never did fantasy sports before, so I’ll probably suck at it

10. the absence of heat Says:

11. Bill Clitman Says:

the absence of heat Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    Lol…yo she is 15 feet away from me and I could smell her…I ain’t complaining but whoa…maybe she’s horny or something

^describe the scent if you will good sir.

It smells fresh…umm…it just smells like pussy after you beat it up….maybe I have the wolflike smell like Gorilla said…

12. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

yo i have had coochie like that where it has little to no scent and that shit is the besttttttttt(c)Nacho to ramzes

–Did you see nacho libre this morning as well

13. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

This dude is a clown based on the name alone, I’m tired of subpar rappers using pseudo thug tactics to compensate for a lack of talent, word to Curtis.

Niggas shouldn’t be allowed to record at all.

14. the absence of heat Says:

In all that sun before AC’s, before Summers Eve, you think pussy was’nt zoo status.

15. Digital Scales Says:

Tu no sa!

16. RIGZ Says:

# the absence of heat Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

thats pretty disgusting cOLD lol

17. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

I once dealt with a shorty who had a joint that smelled and tasted like chocolate milk, in a good way. but next to that, that water smelling puss is GOAT.

18. Digital Scales Says:

Uncle Murda is a real dude

Don’t let the hip hop fool you

19. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Studio Gangsters GOATs

1.Uncle Murda
    2.Uncle Murda
    3.Uncle Murda
    4.Uncle Murda
    5.Uncle Murda

REAL GANGSTERS DONT HAVE TIME TO DO RAP SONGS, homie !
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    werd…i remember this fool on Hot 97 talking about how he shot soo many niggas and so many police listening to the radio i could just feel the *blank stare* from Angie Martinez

21. Digital Scales Says:

_________

Lmao!

22. rex hussla Says:

I think Mariah is losing her mind…I guess she’s cancelled her VMA Performance and a bunch of other public appearances. And when she was on America’s Got Talent the broad looked like Britney at the VMA’s. Poor Nick Cannon, dude is probably going through hell dealing with this crazy broad.

23. dubble13 Says:

does Murda think he will EVER be successful with that name?
    He needed to capitalize on “fame” with “Bullet”

24. Bill Clitman Says:

*co-worker walks by again*
    *looks for a snapple bottle*
    *takes 15 min. break*
    *returns sweaty 30 mins later*

25. Glenn Quagmire Says:

Uncle Murda is the hardest guy out. Besides Chuck Norris of course

26. I Fux Says:

what ATCQ??

that shit is GOAT movie to watch with my Daughter. SHIEEET she wanted to be nacho for Halloween but her moms nixed that shit.

so I’ll probably suck at it
    alot of luck involved, imo.

27. the absence of heat Says:

thats pretty disgusting cOLD lol

^ nah not disgusting animalistic maybe. We are afer all creatures.

28. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Real talk moment

You’re piping the illest chick ever, I mean she’s super bad, yet the poon starts smelling more like boiled eagle slob the longer you hit, do you continue?

29. Beezy Says:

oh shit…damn im not joining yahoo just for that shit

30. PHENOMENON Says:

# Bill Clitman Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

the absence of heat Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

^describe the scent if you will good sir.

^ ^
    Maybe she just finished having sex. . . or is just loose.

31. baby jesus Says:

yo tribe

realestsincekumbaya @ yahoo

32. Digital Scales Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Real talk moment

__________

Of course not, she might have the heebee gee bees

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Real talk moment

*sigh* I come back to this shit…

34. RIGZ Says:

Yo, Blood On Chef’s Apron is kinda fucking crazy…like, I already knew it was ill, but damn, listening now, this is one bananas

“..this is my word son, before marriage, a bitch’ll have to go fast in Serbia..”

Who the fuck says shit like that & has it flow nice lol

35. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Niggas shouldn’t be allowed to record at all.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    99-05 Curtis >>> 85 % of rappers today

36. I Fux Says:

Uncle Murda’s got some relatively good Hardcore East Coast Gansta Music. Which is a dying breed. No Face Mob

though

West Coast Hardcore Gansta Music > Hardcore Southern Gansta Music > Hardcore East Coast gansta music

37. the absence of heat Says:

boiled eagle slob

^ *Yayo dances into traffic*

38. RIGZ Says:

nah not disgusting animalistic maybe. We are afer all creatures.

nah, seeing as smell / scent is the first indicator of infected & diseased pussy, it is pretty disgusting lol

39. rex hussla Says:

boiled eagle slob
    ___________________

LMAOOOOOOOOO

40. Beezy Says:

aight fuck it imma join yahoo….dont give my slot away tribe no homo

41. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

what ATCQ??

–word? lol thats one of my fav movies

“Do you like my stretchy pants?” *butt flexes*

42. Dem AKA Get Out My Way, Pimping Says:

EAS NEW YAWK

i fuck wid Murda’s music [n]. i couldnt stomach his outlandish levels of i’gnance at first, but it’s killed off just enough brain cells so that it’s entertaining now.

43. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Uncle Murda is the hardest guy out.
    ——————————————

Ayo

44. BENJAMIN STUNTIN' that ol' ahk young guap i flip. Says:

to all you budden stans…..ya boy joey a clown for real.

as y’all were.

‘sup nah

the absence of heat Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

^Contrary to popular belief, our women ate healthier which allowed their bodies to be aligned with nature, ie timely cycles. So even amidst the heat she was fresh. Temperature only means perspiration. It is the nutrition that dictates scents and odors.

46. Pierre Richargere aka Al Poelvoordino Says:

Glenn Quagmire Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Uncle Murda is the hardest guy out. Besides Chuck Norris of course

yea dey have already count to the infinity three times together

47. Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says:

Glenn Quagmire Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Uncle Murda is the hardest guy out. Besides Chuck Norris of course
    ===========================================
    Double AYO & Pause

48. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Sent @ baby jesus

49. PHENOMENON Says:

With Ci I’ve never had problems like that.

50. Digital Scales Says:

Yo pap if you smell fire you gon get burned!!!!

They call me young pull out aka sometimes i pull out too late

51. herbal kint Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    Would anyone like to join this Nah right Fantasy football league

We have 9 so far, trying to get this bitch to 12

… the nah league would be perfect for you to play for the first year, cause a) like Fux said it is a lot of luck and b) if you like it it will give you a year of practice to learn the strategies so next year you could play for money leagues or with your boys and it will be much more fun c) fantasy is mostly about talking shit and giving you a more vested interest in watching games you normally would never care about ….

52. the absence of heat Says:

^ roffle, I’m not talking sanitation gobbage. Im just saying a heigtened pussy scent due to everyday on goings.

53. Bill Clitman Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    Real talk moment

Hell yeah…I’ve had pussy smelling like sweaty skin and I still went balls in til the end…

54. G7 Says:

>>Yo, Blood On Chef’s Apron is kinda fucking crazy…

^yeah. they were puttin out them tracks with no dj one by one for a minute, then stopped. i was hoping the full no Absolut version would be out by now.

55. the absence of heat Says:

^ Its called musk billy, an odor produced by sweat glands.

56. G7 Says:

>>its the primate savage animal in me that likes the hot tropical funk stench emanating from a chicks twat.

====
    mi raassss!!!

57. I Fux Says:

this

MIXTAPES MASTERED W/No DJ >________________________

58. Beezy Says:

okay Tribe

beezavelli @ yahoo

59. bc-tw Says:

EAST NEW YAWK!

Why don’t you doubting Thomases take a trip to East NY and see how people react to you calling Uncle Murda a studio gangsta?

60. josh Says:

summertime shootouts mixtape does not work after download u cant listen or transfer it or burn……… p.s. FIX THIS SHIT ASAP

61. uncle murda Says:

*uncle murda logs on to nah right*

EAST NEW YAWK!

62. The Real Copy Editor Says:

Dear Uncle Murda and DJ Suss One:

Summertime is spelled wrong on your new mixtape. It should one word, not two.

I assume your educational level – either one of you – didn’t surpass third grade, so I’ll give you a pass.

Still, at least one literate person had to be involved in the making of that mixtape cover.

I’m just saying.

63. BrokenEmpires Says:

The whole fucking tape is fire. Street classic my nigga.
    EAST NEW YAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. jimscreechie Says:

EAST NU YAWK!!

65. obama 09 Says:

# The Real Copy Editor Says:
    August 13th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Dear Uncle Murda and DJ Suss One:

Summertime is spelled wrong on your new mixtape. It should one word, not two.

I’m just saying.

^^^^^^

LOL what kind of audience is educated enough to listen to Uncle Murda?

Plz. Low lives who believe it’s ok to take a life.

SMH