Jay Rock feat. Glasses Malone – Dollars Make Sense

Above is the video for Mandatory feat. K.Dot & Ab-Soul.

Download: Jay Rock feat. Glasses Malone – Dollars Make Sense

Props to DubCNN for the video; Meka for the MP3.

Disclaimer: If Jay Rock is going to do this like Young Chris or Freeway or whoever else, they need to get their shit together. These songs and videos are all over the fucking place.

25 Responses to “Jay Rock feat. Glasses Malone – Dollars Make Sense”

1. Big_seth Says:

Pink Floyd (dark side of the moon)
    beatles ( i personally like Sgt peppers but the consensus is White album)

I’m still listening to all the Floyd stuff & I don’t think I’ve heard that one yet.

I love the beatles though. Sgt Peppers is dope. I’m kinda into Abbey Road & Revolver a little more than the white album. Even though that does seem to be the consensus.

2. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

*comments with closed fist*

5. BARPAN Says:

Jay Rock feat. Glasses Malone – Dollars Make Sense

^^^^^^^

i25.tinypic.com/28veomq.jpg

6. Digital Scales Says:

De repente te da por romper a llorar, por decir que jamas, me pudiste olvidar, pero se te paso, que al marcharte de aqui. yo quede igual que tu
    libre para elegir

7. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

@Cold

I was just put on to them a few months ago, so I’m not an expert just yet, but my personal fave happens to be their latest joint, In Rainbows [ll]

8. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

libre para elegir

–Que cansion eh ese

9. Bill Clitman Says:

Damn I could smell my co-worker’s coochie from here

10. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ Tribe’s list

11. Bill Clitman Says:

Damn she just walked pass…what a high scent

Damn I could smell my co-worker’s coochie from here

^ lucky fuck.

13. I Fux Says:

*reflects on life*

14. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

Bill Clitman Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Damn I could smell my co-worker’s coochie from here

^^Me and my girl was talking bout shit like that last nite…. she said she smelt a chick at the gym, and was like, you need to swoosh some distilled water in that cooch

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    @Cold

^ I see I said, I just sent an e kite, to this kid I know, his knowledge is vast in all music, so i’ll see what he says

*reflects on life*

^ word, those are some of the greater moments.

17. Big_seth Says:

Wooooooooooooo!

20. the absence of heat Says:

walk with me.

21. the absence of heat Says:

Would anyone like to join this Nah right Fantasy football league

We have 9 so far, trying to get this bitch to 12

^ do you have to be like a reg or something, would someone like me be eligable

22. Bill Clitman Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:29 pm
    Bill Clitman Says:

August 13th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Damn I could smell my co-worker’s coochie from here

Lol…yo she is 15 feet away from me and I could smell her…I ain’t complaining but whoa…maybe she’s horny or something…

23. Digital Scales Says:

Me quedo dando vuelta en mi habitación,
    Me encuentro solo con mi televisión me encuentro grande
    Hasta mi colchón y va sufriendo mi corazón,
    Yo busque un refugio pero no encontré
    Por que mujer nunca te olvide pero,
    Que pena da mi situación, esta sufriendo mi corazón

24. Geronimo P Says:

Would anyone like to join this Nah right Fantasy football league

We have 9 so far, trying to get this bitch to 12

^I’ll help you do it just to make numbers, but I’ve never did fantasy sports before, so I’ll probably suck at it

25. d203hustle Says:

Am I the only one that checked this video?This dude Kdot is nice…