Video: Wiz Khalifa Interview w/ Fab 5

During his time in Atlanta, Wiz Khalifa sits down with Josh Cubas for a Fab5Ent.com exclusive interview at Wish Boutique. The young rapper speaks on several topics including his mixtape with Curren$y and his thoughts on rap’s new generation.

Clip also features some footage from Wiz’s performance at the Atlanta Icehouse Cenci.

Previously: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y – How Fly Promo | Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y – How Fly (Mixtape)

53 Responses to “Video: Wiz Khalifa Interview w/ Fab 5”

1. ELGINDOTCOM Says:

first?

2. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

*daps CiCi*

3. Troyvul Says:

Man that mixtape was a letdown for the most part

4. Beezy Says:

Seth watch your tone before I call INS on your bun bun

5. D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

i’m alright with everything that’s wrong with me

6. Hymen Hunter Says:

*retains chea*

ayo

7. Hymen Hunter Says:

first?

2006 just tweeted you.

said it misses you.

8. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Seth watch your tone before I call INS on your bun bun

LOL. WTF?

Hey, I take any tone I want over these here internets. Plus I said no shots.

9. Big_seth Says:

I dig the How Fly tape. I just think it was lazily put together from the first half. It seemed rushed even though it was late… (no pregnant chick.)

10. I Fux Says:

*gets ready for the Futbol match of the year*

Mexico US in Mexico City.

Yo Real Talk I wore a green tie in a subtle gesture to my Paisans

11. Darth Cipher Says:

Looking back a couple posts at the Raekwon shit… i didn’t watch the video, but those 2 should do an album or mixtape together… that shit would be fucking dope

12. Beezy Says:

yo Fux im hype for that soccer game too…i might go to a bar to watch

13. Hymen Hunter Says:

Yo Real Talk I wore a green tie in a subtle gesture to my Paisans

but you’re not mexicano. . . you’re armenian.

14. I Fux Says:

Beezy I was trying to bounce but I didnt think it would be a good look. cuz i am not going to be in office the rest of this week

15. I Fux Says:

Yo Pap late pass its been known I am half Mexicano/half Kurdish. born in America

damn homie

16. Beezy Says:

I Fux Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

^word…plus its mad early on the west west…its 4p here so i pretty much have put in a full day

17. I Fux Says:

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/ccobian/Vegas3115.jpg

^^^^^^^
    damn this is like 6 years ago. that is the baby mom … Woo look at me I look like a child

18. Geronimo P Says:

Yo this Hilton song on Bulletproof Wallets is hot molten lava

19. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

The Planes >>>>

best track on How Fly.

20. I Fux Says:

*looks at late pass*

*sends P to the principals office*(c)Randy in the Wire

21. Big_seth Says:

*Chase’s it up*

YOOOOOOO!

Fishscale’s is certified CRAAAACK. CLASSIC RECORD BBBBBBBBBB!

lol

22. Hymen Hunter Says:

i’m fuckin w/ you, fuxito.

i didn’t know you’re SPECIFIC background, but i know you’re not armo.

23. Hymen Hunter Says:

i83.photobucket.com/albums/j285/ccobian/Vegas3115.jpg

you look like a grade a douche bag in that pic. . . . but i still love ya.

paws.

24. I Fux Says:

you look like a grade a douche bag in that pic. . . . but i still love ya.

paws.

Yo look at a picture of yourself 6years ago, homie. btw i had a gold rosary on there. that is extra rococo since brothers werent walking around with them jawns on

25. Premier Says:

26. Beezy Says:

6 years ago i was a pretty mafucka…whatever happened to me

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

Beezy Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    6 years ago i was a pretty mafucka…whatever happened to me

Syphilis

28. Beezy Says:

yeah syphillis ravaged my exterior beauty

29. Beezy Says:

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The woman accused of trying to extort Louisville men’s basketball coach Rick Pitino approached him in a restaurant six years ago, and the two had sex at a table after closing time, the coach told police.

Rick Pitino reportedly revealed details of his relationship with a woman who has been charged with extorting him. Two weeks later, the married father of five gave Karen Cunagin Sypher $3,000 after she said she needed an abortion and didn’t have health insurance, according to a summary of Pitino’s July 12 statement to police. The coach’s attorney, Steve Pence, said Wednesday that the money was to help her get medical coverage, not specifically to pay for an abortion.

^gully

30. Hymen Hunter Says:

6 yrs ago. . . i was 18, so i probably had on a 4X black tee, a white du-rag, a fitted, and size 38 jeans. . . and some S Dot’s. . . . yup, 2003 was a helluva year!

31. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

6 years ago I was 25 and just began growing a beard

32. icona(trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Beezy Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    6 years ago i was a pretty mafucka…whatever happened to me

Syphilis

***LOL

33. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Who didn’t I get for this fantasy football?

Gimme your email, get at me at argreigns@yahoo.com

34. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Beezy Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    6 years ago i was a pretty mafucka…whatever happened to me

Syphilis

***LOL

35. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    6 years ago I was 25 and just began growing a beard

***my facial hair came in mad late, too (none)…

36. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

I’m still a pretty muthafukka though (none)

37. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Whoa Fux you follow football?

I have US beating Mex 2-nil.

Us goalie >

38. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 4:05 pm
    Whoa Fux you follow football?

I have US beating Mex 2-nil.

Us goalie >

***mexico’s beaten us (no Roots) 22 times straight in their arena, right?

39. I Fux Says:

my facial hair is still not what i would like. pause?

40. Geronimo P Says:

I know I’m late as hell on this Bulletproof album, but after I saw that good times didn’t make the final cut, i was so disappointed that i never copped it, and Ghost himself didn’t do much by way of promotion because of the issues with the label, that it fell through the crack.

But I’m on point with every other ghost album

41. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

never trust niggas without facial hair (c) My boy Ty (n/h)

42. Glenn Quagmire Says:

To: CiCi

From: Me

youtube.com/watch?v=0f7E5PXRTmE

43. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Mine either, I’m trying to get that Diddy facial hair but I think you need to be black and an Asshole to get that

44. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

word i can’t get the chin hair to connect with my stache, i’m trying to go for the goatee joint [ll]

45. Glenn Quagmire Says:

Facial hair is the best which is why I am growing my beard back

46. Beezy Says:

the more you let your hair grow the thicker it will come in…so to get it to grow quicker and fuller, stop shaving

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

Glenn Quagmire Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    To: CiCi

From: Me

youtube.com/watch?v=0f7E5PXRTmE

This is my favorite song of all time, I kid you not.

Awww…*smooches*

48. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

Glenn Quagmire Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    Facial hair is the best which is why I am growing my beard back

***You Drew Gooden lookin’…(none)

49. Hymen Hunter Says:

the thicker it will come in

ayo

50. icon(trillbert arenas) Says:

***rocks a Max Payne-ish 5 o’clock shadow***
    ***notices it’s only 4:30***
    ***I’m ahead of my time***

51. Black Says:

mousebudden *opens newspaper, looks for topical references no one will remember in a week*

^^^Sometimes Budden’s rhymes do sound like the nigga just got done reading US Weekly or some shit.

52. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Rappers like Joe Budden & Currensy seem they never run out of rhymes. Its like they always have something to talk about

53. sam Says:

why doesn’t any one comment on the actual post