Video: Raekwon Vlog #2 (ft. Busta Rhymes)

Ha ha, Rae and Trevor in the “beauty salon”.

Previously: Raekwon Vlog #1

60 Responses to “Video: Raekwon Vlog #2 (ft. Busta Rhymes)”

1. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

solange actually looks pretty good with that short hairstyle

i still say she look like an extra from “Roots”

2. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Beezy Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    deep pockets

^ayo?

^^No nigga, take ya hand off the start button homey

7. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

solange actually looks pretty good with that short hairstyle
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    solange got a prettier face than bey

*straight face*

8. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Trevor is looking like real OLE HEAD

9. Pierre Richargere aka Al Poelvoordino Says:

BUSTA ON DA SEVENTH SEAL LP

10. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

you ever had someone look you in the eyes and talk through your *blank stare* like “fuck you, i’ma tell my story”?

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

solange actually looks pretty good with that short hairstyle

Word, you can really see how pretty she is…

12. I Fux Says:

*nelly’s it up sing song flow*

WHERE THE PARTYYYYY AT?!!!!!!!! ey i ey I ey I …… two purrrr dirtyyyyyyyy

13. Geronimo P Says:

I’ve been saying that Solange is prettier than Bey. I never forget the time I saw the sisters and Kelly in some spot in Soho where ?uestlove was spinning (for some reason, there were a gang of celebs in that hole in the wall joint that night), but Solange straight up took my breathe away when I met her

14. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

My boss, my father, my joint, the police officer, dean of students…just a fucked up part of life

15. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

# Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 2:33 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    you know most people can recognize that you don’t wanna hear it but sometime unfamiliar people (like white people) can be obvious and mistake the blank stare for complete attention

16. I Fux Says:

but Solange straight up took my breathe away when I met her
    super straight.

17. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

bey got a suspect smile..idk…she wanna consider seeing a new dentist…real talk but hey everyone cant be perfect

18. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Solange is dope…that new hairdo not so much

props to her for going natural though, i respect the move even if i don’t dig the presentation

19. Digital Scales Says:

I need bullets

Hurry up

RUN

20. Glenn Quagmire Says:

I always thought Solange looked better than Bey

Rihanna > Solange > Bey

imo

21. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

no really, Solange is prettier than Bey

22. Digital Scales Says:

Ya niggas better start embracing the sister that does it up natural and stop embracing them barbie looking bitches

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

*realizes she’s getting a touch-up this week*

24. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Beyonce got dolphin teeth like diddy…the type where if she weren’t a celebrity she’d cover her mouth when she smiled.

25. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Word, running your fingers thru a female’s hair and feeling the tracks/sew-in/weave is a big turn off.

26. Hymen Hunter Says:

LMAO!!

27. Beezy Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

^this is why I only date bald girls

28. Hymen Hunter Says:

beyonce’s always had a weird smile to me. . . like it’s a half scowl. . .

29. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Glenn Quagmire Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

I always thought Solange looked better than Bey

Rihanna > Solange > Bey
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    looks and dressing style i co-sign….but Rhi always caught slippin when it comes to hygene…. crack skin,wet spots etc…..i cant stand that type of shit

30. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Digital Scales Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

NoSur. im takin the smart sister, the younger 1 got knocked up by some 3string NLF draft wannaBe, the bitch was like 17. now Bey & hov keep the kid… shes young & reckless, AND unstable. the bitch cut her hair off, looking for “change”… any other broad, the state woulda took that kid, the bitch is crazy.

31. Hymen Hunter Says:

^this is why I only date bald girls

you mean no pubes, don’t you?

32. I Fux Says:

on the most unfeeling myself but being honest. the older white women here in the new building have a fondness for the god. I get smiles and hellos allday. I know my Rococo is on high but who knows maybe they’re just being friendly

33. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

NFL > NLF

34. I Fux Says:

co-sign Coccoa. but i would still smash Solong

35. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

SHOUTOUT Marion Barry…

36. CiCi The Intern Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
    beyonce’s always had a weird smile to me. . . like it’s a half scowl. . .

I asked my Dad whether he thought Bey was attractive and he said no because “it looks like she’s going to blow up when she gets older”

I [heart[ my Pop’s honesty.

37. Hymen Hunter Says:

once again, crazy is spittin knowledge.

solange is mad unstable. combine that with the fact that she’ll FOREVER be “beyonce’s little sister”. . . . you in for a fuckin wild ride, my nigga!

38. Glenn Quagmire Says:

^this is why I only date bald girls

^ naw they were men lol

39. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

nothin wrong with a shorty getting her hair straightened…..perms aint necessary but a hot comb and some curlers aint gon’ hurt nobody (no Kid n Play)

40. Hymen Hunter Says:

but a hot comb and some curlers aint gon’ hurt nobody (no Kid n Play)

*dead*

41. BARPAN Says:

icewater Tv?

42. Beezy Says:

bald like amber rose bald…not like Big Homie’s receding hairline bald

43. KzA Says:

still *dead* at that Joey skit on the SH album…

“AM I FEEEEEELING MYSELF?? SHOULD I SLOW DOWN?”

rofl

44. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

any other broad, the state woulda took that kid, the bitch is crazy.
    —-
    ol “Losing Isaih” type broad

45. Geronimo P Says:

^Thats real talk. Once she stops working out and being so active and have a child, she’s gonna get bigger, but thats not necessarily a bad thing… cuz if the ass gets phatter… shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

46. D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Hymen Hunter
    Dead

47. BARPAN Says:

hate busta rhymes amp talk.

48. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

bald like amber rose bald…not like Big Homie’s receding hairline bald.

*jumps behing whip*
    *waits for shots to stop ringing out*

49. Big_seth Says:

Beezy only date 17 yr old bitches with hair like dirty tennis balls.

50. Beezy Says:

i mean thick like beyonce thick…not like seth’s girl with the muffin tops hangin out and shit

51. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

Hymen Hunter Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
    beyonce’s always had a weird smile to me. . . like it’s a half scowl. . .

I [heart[ my Pop’s honesty
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    sometimes the chunky look is kinda of sexy…word to Faith Evans

52. Glenn Quagmire Says:

bald like amber rose bald…not like Big Homie’s receding hairline bald

^ I got plenty of hair on my head

53. Geronimo P Says:

Yo Land real talk, I had no idea that the Dips bit the beat for Come Home With Me from Ghost’s Interlude off of Bulletproof

54. D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

They bit sampled another Wu beat for a mixtape they did with Kay Slay back in the day that had made classic unreleased joints….anyone know what I’m talking about?

55. Beezy Says:

nah right look alikes:

tinyurl.com/kswxkp and big homie

56. JacobfromJerz Says:

Busta Rhymes is a bum with an endless catalog of albums nobody gives a fu*k about.

Raekwon. aside from being a pu*sy, is another washed up clown and exceedingly mediocre lyricist who puts out song after song of unintelligible garbage. Who the fuc* actually cares about wu or busta at this point?

57. Rage Molotov Says:

Beezy Says:
    August 12th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    nah right look alikes:

tinyurl.com/kswxkp and big homie
    lol

58. MAX FRO Says:

Raekwon Album gonna kill slaughterhouse record sales!

59. ALINAZ Says:

BUSTA RHYMES IS AN EXPERT IN DICK RIDING…….

60. Nah Right » Video: Raekwon Vlog #3 (In The Bank) Says: