Cam’ron & DJ Drama – Boss of All Bosses (Mixtape)

cam-drama

If you remember the Cam’ron & Vado leaks that sprung from this mixtape you’ll understand why it took so long to drop. Cam insisted that it feature only new and unreleased shit, and that ended up slowing down the whole process. Plus if you know anything about Cam you know that shit like this is gonna be late as fuck.

“Where my Killa tape at?”

Hit the jump for the track list + download link.

01. Intro
02. Pop Off (Feat. Vado)
03. Drama (Feat. Vado)
04. La Bomba (Feat. Vado)
05. Rick Flair (Feat. Vado)
06. Hustle (Feat. Rick Ross & Vado)
07. Get It (Feat. Ma$e & Vado)
08. Can ‘t say goodbye (Feat. Vado)
09. Skit
10. Land Of The Dealers (Feat. Vado)
11. Fed Story (Vado Solo)
12. We In This Thing (Feat. Yung La & Vado)
13. Blow My High (Feat. Vado & Darnell)
14. Skit
15. Different Cloth (Feat. Vado)
16. Professional (Feat. Byrd Lady & Vado)
17. Ride Wit Me (Feat. Vado)
18. The Baddest (Feat. Vado & Darnell)
19. Skit
20. Lenox Ave (Feat. Vado & 40 Cal)
21. Arab Music (Feat. Vado & Byrd Lady)
22. Skit
23. Soul Plane (Feat. Vado)
24. Stop (Charlie Clips Solo)

Download: Cam’ron & DJ Drama – Boss of All Bosses [via OnSMASH]

116 Responses to “Cam’ron & DJ Drama – Boss of All Bosses (Mixtape)”

1. nation Says:

KILLA!

2. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah niggggggggggggggguuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

if you get lost, just push the Onstar

4. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

This is like the watered down version of OB4CL.. over and over

5. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*reads description*

*notices remark*

“Where my Killa tape at?”

*gets beat to the punch*

6. S.S.BlockBurner Says:

ayo fuck losin weight

7. Slightbias Says:

Blast the choppers, pass the vodka

8. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Vado is one of those artist where hes nice but annoying to listen to

9. rob22 Says:

HAHA AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GO TO BED
    KILLLLLLA

10. Aquaman Says:

“Where my Killa tape at?”

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

11. justin Says:

Anybody know where I can get a 1 love t.o shirt

12. nation Says:

>> Anybody know where I can get a 1 love t.o shirt

probably 1loveto.com

13. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Cam insisted that it feature only new and unreleased shit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “new” and camron in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

nigga uses the same flow,same type of beats,same subject matter

switch up your flow your shit is garbage

14. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

KILLA !

15. Aquaman Says:

nice there is a song called “ric flair”. must be for peter rosenberg

>>nigga uses the same flow,same type of beats,same subject matter

take that shit to fucking JimJones.com or some other anti-Cam website, that nonsense don’t fly over here.

17. R.J.Orion Says:

*zzzzzzzz*

… KILLA ! …

*zzzzzzzz*

18. White and on Nahright Says:

KILLERRRR!!!

19. White and on Nahright Says:

also:
    05. Rick Flair (Feat. Vado)
    ^^^^^^
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

20. Jean Baby Says:

“G5 YOU OLD JET JOE NAMATH”

KILLA FUCKIN CAM

21. EscO Says:

05. Rick Flair (Feat. Vado)

*nature boys it up* WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

22. WEST COAST JAY AKA JUSTICE FLOWTOMAYOR Says:

05. Rick Flair (Feat. Vado)

If there’s a “Space Mountain” punchline on this, I’m gonna fall on my sword.

23. WEST COAST JAY AKA JUSTICE FLOWTOMAYOR Says:

from the Deadspin.com comments on Rick Pitino:

“Calipari is going to have to up the ante by killing a hooker and leaving her mutilated bisected body on the side of the road.

Those guys are so competitive.”

DOA.

24. BiGCaSh24 Says:

I sense a lot of hate smh

Harlem World ^^^^^

25. H8 is Over8ted Says:

i got my ‘puter ‘putin the download right now. cam last album sold 43 k 1st week. 43 k more probably ripped it of the web. most of these cam h8ers on here couldn’t get 80,000 people to support them in any fashion just off respect for their artistry. The hood ‘gon fuck wit cam regardless. I know he probably eatin better than anybody on here taking the time to hate.

26. hof Says:

my fam….get ya big ass avia’s offmy moms glass table holllllaaaaaa….eskay get @ me… much2discusss, world domination far from complete.

27. Wallace Says:

Boss of All Bosses > Crime Pays

28. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Nas’s Eye for an Eye verse > his Verbal Intercourse verse

A drug dealer’s dream
    Stash CREAM keys on a triple beam
    Five hundred SL green, ninety-five nickle gleam
    Condominium, thug dressed like a gentleman
    Tailor made ostrich, Chanel for my women friend
    Murderin, numbers on your head while I’m burglarin
    Shank is servin em, whassup to all my niggaz swervin in
    New York metropolis, the Bridge brings apocalypse
    Shoot at the clouds feels like, the holy beast is watchin us
    Mad man my sanity is goin like an hourglass
    Gun inside my bad hand I sliced tryin to bag grams

29. V.I Says:

JUELZ!!!!!!

30. Big Homie Says:

KILLA!

31. London Bloke: Fresh Like Dave Kleinfeld [n] Says:

London Bloke: Fresh Like Dave Kleinfeld [n] Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 7:03 am
    One Response to “Video: Drake ft. Trey Songz – Successful (Behind the Scenes)”

Beezy Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 6:19 am
    boss of all bosses

——————————–
    Beezy Says:
    August 11th, 2009 at 1:22 pm
    google: joe budden escape route mediafire

You becoming a fan Beezy?

32. London Bloke: Fresh Like Dave Kleinfeld [n] Says:

oh and

KILLAA!!! (no C-Miller)

33. London Bloke: Fresh Like Dave Kleinfeld [n] Says:

LF: I been listenening to old artists lately and really enjoying them. At the moment i’m stuck on Nina Simone (see what i done there), Nat King Cole, Ray Charles, Dean martin and Frank Sinatra.

Just wondering if perhaps the older Nahgers could point me [n] in the direction of other good songs/artists.

34. V.I Says:

@ london bloke – dawn penn – nonono

35. Tweezy Says:

Minnie Ripperton

36. V.I Says:

SINEAD O’CONNOR

37. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

WOOT

38. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

got some shit to work to now

39. Joey Profit$ Says:

Sammy Davis Jr. <<<< Now that is some good shit lol

40. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

do people still listen to cam?

41. Harlem World Says:

I’ve been waiting for this tape for so long.

Boss of All Bosses
    Champ Is Here 2
    There Is No Competition 2
    Coke Wave 2

42. Wallace Says:

Al Green

43. Big Homie Says:

do people still listen to cam?

^ yup

KILLA!!

anyone ever have a moment where everything becomes silent.. weird shit man.

damn that nyquil plus destroying wifey’s uterus lastnight = best sleep ever.

46. Harlem World Says:

Leroy Hutson

47. JIMGEE Says:

“I’m from the land of the roasters, moet momoses, murk who’s closest, mice roaches, don’t approach us.”

48. American Mob Says:

“Yo L, what up, I hit, what else, plus dome, say word, and we got it on tonight”

Such wordplay belongs on Illmatic, but no, it is Cam’s own.

49. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

damn that nyquil plus destroying wifey’s uterus lastnight = best sleep ever.

what?

*daps room*

50. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

maury polvich sets black people back

51. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

maury used to be real gully..now its plain coonery

52. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

maury used to be real gully..now its plain coonery

his wife cant be too proud of of him either

53. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

FINALLY. BOSS OF ALL BOSSES. It’s gonna be torture waitin 8 hours at work until i can listen to this

54. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

so Killa just gon force feed us this weed carrier, huh? (n)

55. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

New Killa, there isn’t a better way to start the day (nhjic)

Salutations Nahggers

*High fives morning crew*

56. Hymen Hunter Says:

what it is, yo????

57. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

KILLA!!!!!

58. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Harlem World Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 8:30 am
    I’ve been waiting for this tape for so long.

Boss of All Bosses
    Champ Is Here 2
    There Is No Competition 2
    Coke Wave 2

GOAT Mixtape list for the remainder of 09

59. Hymen Hunter Says:

vado >>>>> juelz

60. Big Homie Says:

( {} ) ~~~~~

61. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Hymen Hunter Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 9:24 am
    vado >>>>> juelz

If he plays his cards rights aka no jim-jones

62. D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

“Good Enough” >>>>>>>>>

63. ant Says:

KILLA!

64. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

spliff star > vado

65. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

spliff star > vado

i’m more inclined to cosign this

66. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

this shit was posted 1.5 minutes after I fell asleep, durrty trick Esk, fell asleep to Jay Electronica’s Eternal Sunshine…changed my life

67. H8 is Over8ted Says:

Boss of All Bosses >>> Crime Pays (quite easily)

Damn, Cam.

68. WTF! Says:

“Cam insisted that it feature only new and unreleased shit, and that ended up slowing down the whole process”

From the track listing, all the shit that leaked is still on the tape. lol.

69. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Jay Electronica’s Eternal Sunshine
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

70. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Cadillac Tah > Vado

YoYo > Vado

Yayo > Vado

J-Hood > Vado

Omilo Sparks > Vado

32 Bars from Amil > Vado

Eli Porter > Vado

Hot Rod > Vado

71. London Bloke: Fresh Like Dave Kleinfeld [n] Says:

LF: What is the most common places Nahgers go to within the first 5 dates with a GOOD woman – not just a smash-and-grab? Coz im getting bored of going to the same old places doing the same old things – i know if it ain’t broke dont fix it – but i have a feeling that Nahgers will suggest things i might of not tried [n] before

72. London Bloke: Fresh Like Dave Kleinfeld [n] Says:

Hot Rod > Vado

Lmao. Hot Rod [n] needs a disclaimer at all times.

73. Beave Says:

From the track listing, all the shit that leaked is still on the tape. lol.

74. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

damn these bitches on maury cant read a teleprompter for shit

75. Rozco Says:

am i the only person in the history of the internet who thinks jay electronica is overrated? i get it, he is a “free spirit” who looped the main theme to eternal sunshine…and just because he releases music in a carefree and unorthodox fashion doesn’t make it gospel……

just seems to me everyone is taking his shit a little too seriously….

76. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

The man makes music like no other. Just the thought of eternal sunshine is crazy in itself, to make a track that sounds like it could be a movie itself. 5 parts, 5 flows, genius

77. Cynthia Says:

Love it! Missed me some Cam’ron

78. GC Says:

when niggas say shit like “one of the greatest records not only in our generation but in the history of music,” it’s hard to take their opinions seriously. dudes are stanning a little too hard.

and I relally like Jay Elec.

79. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Rozco Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 10:09 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    esk think he overrated but his rappers include Wale,CamRon…nuff said

80. Big_seth Says:

the CuDi album cover is sooooooooooooooo dope.

That shit is perfect.

*applauds CuDi*

81. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

vado >>>>> juelz
    =================
    Freekey Zekey >>> Juelz

82. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 10:14 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

83. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

the CuDi album cover is sooooooooooooooo dope.

That shit is perfect.

*applauds CuDi*

this is my most anticipated album right now.

84. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

=================================================================
    Go fuck yourself.

85. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

the CuDi album cover is sooooooooooooooo dope.

That shit is perfect.

*applauds CuDi*

this is my most anticipated album right now.
    =================================
    You’re joking right?

86. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS

i like Jay Elec, he’s talented and creative.

the thing is, there’s such an incredible lack of rappers who are both talented and creative/original, that when someone comes along who possesses all these traits y’all are quick to throw dude GOD status.

get off his nuts already.

87. V.I Says:

JUELZ IS RATED HIGHLY BY WEEZY F (PLZ SAY THE BABY)

SO I DON’T KNOW Y U JOKERS R SAYING VADO >>> JUELZ SMH

I MEAN, IF WEEZ YTHINKS JUELZ ON HIS LEVEL, THEN AINT NO ONE ELSE TOO CLOSE TO IT YA DIIIIIIG

88. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

lol @ this broad on Maury named her child Rhianna

89. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

You’re joking right?

nope, dead serious. you know why? cause he’s gon surprise me.

when was the last time u were surprised by an album, or expected to be surprised….?

90. Beave Says:

Juelz is sick. But I think his time is over. He can’t drop ANYTHING for some reason. Skull GANG SUCKS HORRIBLY! How many time have you heard “reagan era coming soon” and “born to lose built to win coming soon” SINCE 06′. Juelz has enemies somewhere in the music biz.

91. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

V.I Says:

This character is the most loyal Stan on Nah, Applaud this guys Ray Charles-like Stannery

92. LAWL Says:

DAMN the owners of this site ride Cam’s johnson so hard, I dont understand the hype they see in dude.

93. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

======================================================================
    Which is why cats are singing Jay Elec’s praises.

Cookie cutter rap only goes so far.

94. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

i like Jay Elec, he’s talented and creative.

get off his nuts already.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    why fans got to be on a nigga’s “nuts”…shit is so homo when niggas can only have a certain amount of fans before their dickriding….

rap listeners are so gay these days they rather not like a nigga’s music just because….i been listening to Jay Elec before you niggas even heard of him so GTFOH with that bullshit go listen to some Shawty Lo that “Am Carlos” album should be dropping soon

95. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

=============================================================
    Slaughterhouse.

I like CuDi to an extent but I’m not loking forward to his album like I may have been looking forward to this Cam tape.

CuDi’s cool but he lacks the lyrical depth I like in my Hip Hop.

But if anyone has the potential to surprise me, it may be him.

96. herbal kint Says:

anyone talking jay electronica is overrated needs to be shot immediately

97. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

August 12th, 2009 at 10:34 am
    You’re joking right?

nope, dead serious. you know why? cause he’s gon surprise me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kid Cudi is your most anticipated album…lmao dude can’t rap his way out of a paper bag….

now i know we are completely different kinda of hiphop listeners

98. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

somebody please, explain Kid Cudi to me, is dude even a rapper? He look like Cody Chestnut’s little brother looks good in leather ass nigga [20 sec. T.O.]

99. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

damn, you know the name of Shawty Lo’s upcoming album?

the stannery for Jay Elec on Nah is kinda ridiculous. dude needs more music. end of the day you gotta create.

right here, page 1, paragraph 3,
    do what the fuck you wanna do
    nigga just feed the streets

100. Bruh Mane from the FIF FLOOR Says:

this should have been the album

101. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

somebody please, explain Kid Cudi to me, is dude even a rapper?
    =============================================
    Nah. No matter how much they try to convince you, that shit ain’t rap.

102. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

But if anyone has the potential to surprise me, it may be him.

this is all i’m sayin. i didnt say he was my favorite rapper or nothin. But Man on the Moon is definitely gon have some shit u didnt see coming.

I look forward to a Cam tape like I look forward to my mom’s oxtail and homeade baked mac n cheese

theres a difference.

103. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

Hustle cam + rawse >>>>>

I keep hearin that voice whipsperin “hustle” while i’m workin. For the next week i’m gonna introduce myself as “call me gorditos, I get doritos!” I’m finally ready to give ross some credit

104. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

that Triple C’s “Road Kill” goes hard!..who knew those bammas could rap that well?…

105. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

this should have been the album
    =========================
    Not sure about that but he definitely coulda threw Vado on there a couple times. Same way Juelz helped “Come Home With Me”, Vado woulda helped “Crime Pays”.

106. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Cam a rappin ass nigga….dude got that Snoop disease

107. AmpGeez a.k.a Ni@@as is Puss Says:

Jimmy’s Gangsta Grillz > Cam’s Gangsta Grillz

108. Sb 562 Says:

when the hell is coke wave 2 coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

109. black Says:

V-A-D-O he next to blow
    HUHHH!?

110. SELFMADEPROFIT Says:

WE NEED MORE MUSIC LIKE THIS VADO KEEP THAT SHIT UP

111. Ghost In The Shell Says:

FUCK A JUELZ SANTANA!! UN >>>>SKRUB/HERB GANG!

112. demo Says:

ATTENTION ANYONE WHO THINKS CAM CANT RAP (namely NOVEMBER whatever the fuck ever)

If you listen to anything besides Jay Electronica and hipster pseudo-rap you have Big L’s “Lifestyles of the Poor and Dangerous”. Pop that in and go to track 4 “8 Iz Enuff”

case closed

he can rap, hes just on such a swag overload that he switched up his delivery to produce the most swag fueled presence in the game right now

dude is the shit – anyone who shit talks otherwise needs to reassess their though process

peace

113. Nah Right » Video: Vado Interview w/ HHB Says:

[…] Previously: Cam’ron & DJ Drama – Boss of All Bosses (Mixtape) […]

114. Nah Right » Video: Cam’ron Thanks Drama For His Own Gangsta Grillz Says:

[…] Video: Cam’ron ft. Vado – La Bomba (Behind The Scenes) | DJ Drama & Cam’ron – Gangsta Grillz: Boss Of All Bosses (Mixtape) We recently caught up with Cam and Vado in Harlem as they filmed a video for the mixtape record […]

115. Nah Right » Video: Vado ft. Byrd Lady - Professional Says:

[…] UN members Vado and Byrd Lady for “Professional” off DJ Drama and Cam’ron’s Boss Of All Bosses […]

116. Nah Right » Video: Vado - Fed Story (co-starring Cam’ron) Says: