Jay Rock feat. K-Dot & Absoul – Mandatory

jay-rock-bw

Here’s Day 6 of Jay Rock’s 30 Day Takeover.

Jay Rock feat. K-Dot & Absoul – Mandatory

Hit the jump for his interview with iHipHop:

Jay Rock chopped it up with iHipHop about how he managed to get signed to Top Dawg/Warner Bros. He also goes into what inspired him to make the “30 Day Takeover” series that he is currently hitting the internet with.

Previously: Jay Rock – 16 Bars (Video) | Jay Rock – Thug It Out & No Mask On

18 Responses to “Jay Rock feat. K-Dot & Absoul – Mandatory”

1. I Fux Says:

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 11th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    *puts on all white clogs*

^^^^^^^^^
    wtf is this *dies dies dies*(c)big bro

2. I Fux Says:

adrian peterson is wwe buff

3. D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Does anyone know of a site, where i can go go to access other forbidden sites at the workplace? I used to know a few but they’ve since all been can’d

4. R.J.Orion Says:

D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 11th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

——————-

yougonnagetyourassfired.com

5. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

curren$y is in the same bracket as a max b, gucci mane type rapper. Strong following, unique sound, but will never be regarded as the best on anybody’s top lists. So u cant expect much, especially on a collaboration mixtape wit 2 niggas that have no business rappin 2gether. Still, the music is sufficient, production is ill, and the shit is worth 2 or 3 listen-throughs. Bluntiful at its finest

that bein said, HUSTLE (c) Killa. Where that gangsta grillz tape at?

6. G7 Says:

Jay rock’s voice is similar to Game’s. sorta on the delivery too. nh.

7. Call Me Gordito, I get DORITOS Says:

yer, approve this name change asap, saluti is dead

8. Troyvul Says:

Wiz Khalifa, needs to stick to his solo mixtapes and choruses primarily. He gets outshined on every track by curren$y.

9. I Fux Says:

yougonnagetyourassfired.com

^^^^^
    word

I am this new office and everything ok. like zshare/twitter/youtuberry. but my inner precautionary corporate thugga makes me think twice about perusing them

10. rex hussla Says:

fux you missed the show at the Belly Up last night…whole lot of fuckery going on. Plus it brought joy to my heart seeing cats with bedazzled-back pocket jeans shorts rockin’ Circle of Bosses tees [ll]

11. Mr. Brooklyn Strong to you under 25 yr old Nahggers Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

August 11th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    BK Strong is like 53 years old

33 year my elder…Amazing….i hope to get that old one day,all jokes aside
    ===========================================
    I’m 45 and I hope you make it. Do you remember how fast you went from 10 to 20? well 20 to 30 and 30 to 40 goes faster.
    ======================================
    @Chea
    Salaams Bro
    remember when those chicks are checking out your butt muscles so are those anti men. lol

12. rex hussla Says:

nahright.com/2009/08/11/video-curreny-in-nyc/#comment-2179278

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fux

13. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# I Fux Says:
    August 11th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Mark Twain Fame Says:

August 11th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    *puts on all white clogs*

^^^^^^^^^
    wtf is this *dies dies dies*(c)big bro

WHO WANA BADDLE?!

14. I Fux Says:

you see any Blood affliated WRONGKIND records shirts????? lol. I hope you were not all colorful,[||].

15. D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

Lol @ RJ

So what’s the consensus on ER? Just ok? Did i hype it up too much? I still maintain it’s the best stuff since MM2. This is also only after a few listens at work, so my contentions can even become more outlandish as time progresses.

R.J.Orion Says:
    August 11th, 2009 at 4:16 pm
    D_block_4_life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/SOFRITO Says:

August 11th, 2009 at 4:13 pm

——————-

yougonnagetyourassfired.com

^ *2006’s it up*

heen line

17. Nah Right » Video: Jay Rock - Anti Social (One Shot) Says:

[…] Previously: Joell Ortiz – Food For Thought (One Shot) | Jay Rock feat. K-Dot & Absoul – Mandatory […]

18. Nah Right » Jay Rock feat. Glasses Malone - Dollars Make Sense Says: