Video: Curren$y x Jets Recording How Fly in NYC

How Fly should be dropping Sunday:

twitter-curreny-me-and-da-homie-damegreas-_1249721142192

Previously: Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa – How Fly Artwork

111 Responses to “Video: Curren$y x Jets Recording How Fly in NYC”

1. Eastern_Digital Says:

these two niggas better drop that fuckin tape this time for real.

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

Everytime I listen to that Cam/Juelz freestyle at Stretches i shake my head in disgust at today’s Juelz(||)

3. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

iim not a currency fan. but i respect him for the way he jumped left wayne w/o diss records and is taking control of his own destiny.

4. GMZ Says:

How about those Yankees? Yezzzzzir!!!

5. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

was that the first time a-rod had a clutch hit against the red-sox?

6. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 9:53 am
    was that the first time a-rod had a clutch hit against the red-sox?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    …2007 2 HRs agianst the red sox in the rain…the second HR was agianst Papelbum in the 9th Inning

7. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Saturday Mourning Cartoons fell the fuck off….

Pinky and the Brain was the shit back in the day…Anamaniacs was dope aswell

8. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 10:02 am
    sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 9:53 am
    was that the first time a-rod had a clutch hit against the red-sox?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^
    thank you elias sports lol. the red sox just aint the same without manny.

great hitters/bad teammates>>>>>>>>>>>good hitters/great teammates fuck team chemistry

9. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

morning > mourning

10. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

^^^^^^^^^
    thank you elias sports lol. the red sox just aint the same without manny.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lol…the mets could have signed manny…but then agian he might have tore a hamstring or some shit that tends to happen when you play for the metropolitians

11. SMEAR Says:

I generally don’t fux with the Jordan AF1 fusion joints…. but I came up on a pair of the black/red icey sole AJF5’s for CHEAP and they are temptin me. seein as I can’t afford some OG V’s right now (and never could as a youngster) I gots an urge to copp. What y’all think of them shits?

12. Smear Says:

Fuckit. I’m grabbin em…. I love the black V colorway too much not to

13. mike Says:

I think he was also recording for the mixtape he doing with cannon

14. GMZ Says:

Manny should’ve came back to the Bronx.

15. Premier Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 10:06 am

Saturday Mourning Cartoons fell the fuck off….

Pinky and the Brain was the shit back in the day…Anamaniacs was dope aswell
    ^^^^^^

Hell yeah they did too much filler cartoons….the only cartoon that I really liked today was Billy and Mandy

16. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

*Ninja front flips out of cloud of smoke*

Fuck your Yankees

*Ninja backflips into cloud of smoke*

17. Apollo Says:

Saturday Mourning Cartoons fell the fuck off….

word… mid 90s Captain Planet and X-Men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

18. Apollo Says:

Check out the third paragraph from the A’s press release:

“However, Giambi was placed on the 15-day DL July 20 with a strained right quad. At the time he went on the DL, he had the lowest batting average in the majors and fourth lowest slugging percentage in the American League (.364).”

19. Apollo Says:

For what it’s worth, the A’s did use the previous paragraph to detail Giambi’s chemically enhanced career numbers (407 homers, 1,319 RBIs, 1,255 walks), but it’s rare that a club ever embarrassingly details the sad reasons for a midseason divorce.

RIP Giambi

20. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Apollo Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 11:25 am
    Saturday Mourning Cartoons fell the fuck off….

word… mid 90s Captain Planet and X-Men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    co-siggity…dont forget Spiderman

running home from school at 3pm to watch Batman >>>>>>>>>

21. Premier Says:

Bugs Bunny>>>>>>>

22. Premier Says:

Cartoon Network back in the 90’s had so many orginal cartoons and look at it now

23. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Premier Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 11:44 am
    Bugs Bunny>>>>>>>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i was more a of daffy duck kinda of kid…watching bugs bunny fuck with elmer fudd got boring

24. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Cow & Chicken, Dexter’s Lab,Ed,Edd & Eddy, even Courage the Cowardly Dog were dope in the early 2000s

25. Nanyanen Says:

ren and stimpy changed the game.

26. I Fux Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 7th, 2009 at 10:55 pm
    Tarvaris Jackson is only 24 years old… he knows his place and will continue to improve and posper as he has for 3 staright years … 6-10, 8-8, 10-6 …

^^^^^^

DE LUSiONAL

27. akaybx Says:

nice work, i like curren$y a lot

28. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Premier Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 11:46 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    CN got real anime-ish with Bebop and DBZ…i aint complaining cuz i like anime more than cartoons but for whatever reason they went back to a cartoon based program.

29. UE Ltd Says:

Thundercats>>>>>>>>>>>>

30. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 7th, 2009 at 10:55 pm

^^^^^^
    cocaine is hella of drug (c)rick james

t.jackson is a less athletic mike vick…meaning he cant throw or run very well

31. I Fux Says:

gummi bears used to be the shit or TailSpin

32. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

anybody know where i can cop one of those LL style Kangol hats in NY?…i know that some people make those type of hats not neccessarily Kangol but those hat styles but i cant find the name of those mafuckas

33. I Fux Says:

Lately, lady
    Make me queasy
    Don´t speak no sound
    I want you to prove it to me in the nude
    Addicted to the way you move

Hunny, if anything ever should change in you
    Don´t worry I´m standing still
    I´m moving with the right wheel

This is the highest cost,
    Take you and make you off
    Love you and leave you lost
    Will you forgive me?

Asked out all over town
    Drags you and keeps you down
    Two times in a day around
    Will you forgive me?

I can´t control the feeling
    Girl ´cause I know you´re here
    I feel you from the floor to the ceiling
    Girl, i feel you when you comb your hair

Lady, when we lock it low (ah, ah)
    We get together, it´s an overdose
    I´m slippin´, I´m here, I´m on my knees
    I feel my heart´s about to explode

This is the highest cost
    Take you and make you off
    Love you and leave you lost
    Will you forgive me?

Asked out all over town
    Drags you and keeps you down
    Two times in a day around
    Will you forgive?

Baby, to tell the truth
    When I´m sober I jones for you
    When it´s over I´m overdue (huh)
    Girl, there´s noone as bad as (noone as bad as you)

You got me, you got me
    You got me
    Spinnin´ around with it
    Around with it, oh why?

You got me sick with this love, baby
    I´m so, I´m so in love
    I can´t come down

This is the highest cost, oh
    Take you and make you off
    Love you and leave you lost (baby)
    Will you forgive me? (will you forgive me?)

Asked out all over town (ah)
    Drags you and keeps you down (and I know)
    Two times ina day around
    Will you forgive me?

You´re my bad habit baby
    You´re my
    You´re taking my soul
    Down to the level
    Can´t escape the way you got me locked up baby
    I gotta break from you, break from you
    Break from you

This is the highest cost
    Take you and make you off
    Love you and leave you lost
    Will you forgive me?

Asked out all over town (asked out)
    Drags you and keeps you down
    Two times in a day around
    Will you forgive me?

Will you forgive me (3x)

Will you forgive me (me….)
    Asked out all over town
    Drags you and keeps you down
    Two times in a day around
    Will you forgive me?(c)Maxwell Bad habits

34. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

Animaniacs were the shit. They had those freakazoid episodes, pinky and the brain..

35. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

grease >

36. I Fux Says:

maxwell >__________________

got damn his album is incredible, no homo ambiguity

37. mr. vengeance Says:

any tv show that is animated besides family guy is complete garbage

38. herbal kint Says:

hey David Ortiz …. we don’t believe you, you need more people and steroids

this guy from the union is full of shit too, he has completely changed the unions story about this list, just admit the shit all ready no one would really care

39. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Yooooooooo

40. herbal kint Says:

mr. vengeance Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    any tv show that is animated besidefamily guy is complete garbage

*fixed*

41. herbal kint Says:

*daps D_Block*

42. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Anyone have a link to a clear audible and visible copy of The International?

43. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

*daps D_Block*
    Daps

44. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

family guy is complete garbage

*fixed*
    Word, niggas go ape shit over this show and i just can’t bring myself to watching that on a daily basis….

45. herbal kint Says:

LMAO @ Ortiz wiping tears from his eyes when asked about his tirade where he said everyone who is caught cheating should be suspended for at least the whole year

46. I Fux Says:

Ortiz is a spanish bamma

47. I Fux Says:

I will watch family guy once a blue moon. Shit is not OFFICIAL

48. herbal kint Says:

I Fux Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
    Ortiz is a spanish bamma

LMAO, its funny cause its true

I Fux Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
    I will watch family guy once a blue moon. Shit is not OFFICIAL

…. yeah I mean its not like there aren’t any funny episodes but for the most part it is just dumb its extremely frustrating to watch on a regular basis …

49. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Shark week is almost over, rats, i get a little emotional..

50. I Fux Says:

What is wack the shit Rashard Lewis took wasnt really about shit

51. herbal kint Says:

I Fux Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 1:53 pm
    What is wack the shit Rashard Lewis took wasnt really about shit

.. yeah, but at least absolutely no one cares about steroids in basketball or football only baseball smh …

52. Seth Gueko Says:

maxwell’s new LP is dope as well

PLUS CERTIFIED GOLD TOO

NO RECESSION, STILL

NEO SOUL KING

53. Big_seth Says:

Family guy fell off.

the 2nd & third seasons are the best. the others are obnoxious, but have some funny parts.

& RAAAAAAAANDY!!

54. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

Spanish bamma = Hick

he seems to be a bit more aware to be a hick tho

55. herbal kint Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    Spanish bamma = Hick

he seems to be a bit more aware to be a hick tho

….. true, he is aware of how much he is lying, but he isn’t aware that no one will believe him ….

co-sign seth RAAAAAAAADY is hysterical

56. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

maxwell >__________________

got damn his album is incredible,

really? everyone’s been praising it. if so, what a come back…

57. PHENOMENON Says:

NEO SOUL KING
    ___________________________

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    maxwell >__________________

got damn his album is incredible,

really? everyone’s been praising it. if so, what a come back…
    _________________________________________________________
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6^^^^

if we were all in an actual room with our girls and he came in, he would take all of our bitches without even trying. this isn’t homo. just a fact: ladies love that dude. i played “pretty wings” for a chick the other night….shit went smooth.

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 8:43 am

these two niggas better drop that fuckin tape this time for real.

^Lol @ ninjas being just as aggy as me about this tape taking FOR-EVER to drop.

62. Apollo Says:

lol I would drop kick that nigga… then yeah he would have took my chick too…

63. PHENOMENON Says:

family guy is complete garbage

*fixed*

^ ^
    How long have I been saying. . .

Futurama > Family Guy.

64. FRANCOIS Says:

Apollo Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

lol I would drop kick that nigga… then yeah he would have took my chick too…
    ———————————————————————–

if a man or crew of brothas throw him a beating, the bitches would just side with him even more=sympathy pussie. and the agressors would like demons

the only whay to stop him would be by catching him in the parkin lot on some ski mask shit and leave him there hurt badly enough for an open casket….im just saying if one was so inclined to do so.

65. Big_seth Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    Futurama > Family Guy.

THIS… by a lot… but not those movies.

66. Eastern_Digital Says:

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 8:43 am

these two niggas better drop that fuckin tape this time for real.

^Lol @ ninjas being just as aggy as me about this tape taking FOR-EVER to drop.

yeah i mean what the fuck? this tape was s’posed to drop in May.

67. herbal kint Says:

I Fux Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 3:31 pm
    lebron2010.com/?p=2520

^^^^^^^^^^
    *dead* at that shirt

LMAO

I’m still dying @ his freestyle bout KFC, he needs his own reality show I’d watch that all day, imagine if he did a ustream instead of marbury it would be hilarity instead of me depressing and scary

68. FRANCOIS Says:

Drake: “I don’t fuck with Motown at all.”

Really? I couldn’t tell from your transvestite voice, the boy george beats you sing over, and the pubescent lyrical content…fukin herb. Break a leg.

69. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

why is mlb defending ortiz instead of other players.

70. PHENOMENON Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 3:55 pm

# PHENOMENON Says:
    Futurama > Family Guy.

THIS… by a lot… but not those movies.

^ ^

High Five!! [C] Borat.

71. FRANCOIS Says:

just remember: “All CAPS when you spell the man’s name” –DOOM

72. herbal kint Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 4:08 pm
    why is mlb defending ortiz instead of other players.

…. yo thats what I was thinking, the union guy came out and said there were only 83 failed tests and not everyones name on the list failed and we will never know who really failed, a) thats bullshit and we all know it, they were the ones who gave the test and had the results b) why didn’t the union defend anyone else whose name got leaked, your gonna let everyone else fend for themselves and back Ortiz ? my guess is because they know realize names are just going to keep getting leaked and because people are questioning if the Red Sox 2 world series was tainted, and baseball doesn’t want to have people thinking that so they are doing damage control, too little too late … as they say the cover up is always worse than the crime, I don’t think those 2 titles are tainted and I hate the Red Sox, but continuing this fuckery is disturbing …

73. Joe 88 Says:

We don’t care about ya war stories or what car you driven

74. PHENOMENON Says:

from there we turned the block to a gold mind
    but that was then, this is 09′

78. Joe 88 Says:

*Checks name*

79. Joe 88 Says:

Oh shit, my name is in lights (c) Billz

If anyone wanna download my mixtape (for the hundreds that haven’t yet) click on my name

80. FRANCOIS Says:

wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    just remember: “All CAPS when you spell the man’s name” –DOOM

^gay
    ______________________________________________

“wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq” = this is ellen dejeneris gay

81. Digital Scales Says:

*clicks joes name on gp*

82. Joe 88 Says:

Did I mention, tru jeans, O’s hat, tru shirt
    catch me 2 stepping cuz, on the floor with 2 skirts
    conversating bout there man, said them boys 2 jerks
    no reponse, i’m just thinking bout who i’m gon screw first
    (c) Kay Trill

84. Joe 88 Says:

pops left when I was 9, my heart died the same day
    bread caught a headshot, Zhar died the same way
    moms pray,
    but I lead my own destiny
    so I don’t know if it’s god
    or the guns protecting me
    (c) Broadway

Lol @ Joe88 finally using the hyperlink option.

*dapz*

*daps everyone*

88. Joe 88 Says:

Billz!!!!!! *Daps*

What’s good?

89. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

You know that whole song is going on the album. (Best that ever did it)

I swear, the love (pause) that went on in that studio session was crazy, they was some park heights niggas, but my producer/enginner let them hear what we was doing, so in the middle of there session, they ask me to get on a song, i’ve heard previous tracks from them & they get busy (nh) lyrically, etc, so I turned my game up 2 the next level, I know I got it in me (pause) I slack on alot of tracks, but now, i’m going in every track, period!!!!!!!

90. FRANCOIS Says:

joe 88 and D Billz= true bromance [nods with straight face]

91. Joe 88 Says:

I Make classics

When is the group track gonna get done? (digi, rigi, jimmy)

92. Nyte a.k.a MidNYTE Maraudah Says:

yo Joe u got any other tapes or is this ur first one?

93. UE Ltd Says:

*dl’s the murder city joint*

94. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

“so I don’t know if it’s God or the guns protecting me”
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (c) Crazy 88

# Joe 88 Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

@Billz

You know that whole song is going on the album. (Best that ever did it)

^Until you can truly put your feet up, that’s the mentality you should have. You never know when that next window of opportunity is gonna open so you gotta take the front door instead… EVERY TIME. Never waste a bar/verse just to “do it and get it over with” and only rock with those who you feel are equal or better than you. You can’t be Dwayne Wade at Camden Yards Hoop It Up tourneys. Lol

# FRANCOIS Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

joe 88 and D Billz= true bromance [nods with straight face]

^Nah it’s just B’more in this bitch.

YURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

97. Joe 88 Says:

Billz = God on earth

*straight face*

He’s the realest nigga i’ve (never) ever met

98. FRANCOIS Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 5:12 pm
    # FRANCOIS Says:
    August 8th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

joe 88 and D Billz= true bromance [nods with straight face]

^Nah it’s just B’more in this bitch.

YURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    ___________________________________________________

Regional Bravado. I’m Wit it. Nough Respect 2 BMORE!!!

99. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

nh but send me ya # 2 my email, I want u to do a skit on my mixtape

100. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ my homie calling me “a rapper” now that I got a mixtape going

101. Digital Scales Says:

Africa as it is called today is not our home, it is our Throne from which we ruled our home which is 196 million 940 thousand(196,940,000) square miles (C) Khallid Muhammad (rip)

102. Digital Scales Says:

1)238 QUINTILLION, 640 QUADRILLION MILES IS THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF OUR UNIVERSE. WRITTEN OUT IT WOULD BE 238, 640, 000,000,000,000, 000 MILES.

2)76 QUIMTILLION (76,000 000,000, 000, 000, 000) MILES IS THE diameter of our Universe. It is also the extent of which the Sun’s rays reach in the Universe.

3)38 Quintillion (30,000,000,000,000,000,000) miles is the Radius of our Universe.

4)157, Quintillion (157,000,000,000,000,000,000) miles is the extent of the Galaxy in our Universe.

5)30 Billion (30,000,000,000) miles is the extent of the Solar System in our Universe.

6)2 Million, 679, Thousand, 785 (2,679,785) miles is the Circumference of the Sun.

7)853, Thousand (853,000) Miles is the Diameter of the Sun.

8)426, Thousand, 5 Hundred (426,500) miles is the Radius of the Sun.

9)The Sun is 14, Thousand 72(14,072) Degrees Hot.

10)The Sun is 78 Trillion (78,000, 000, 000, 000) Years Old.

11)The Star is 72 Trillion (72,000, 000, 000, 000) Years Old.

12)The Moon is 66 Trillion (66,000,000,000,000) Years Old.

13) Sunlight must travel through three (3) spheres before reaching Earth.

14) The Sun is 93, Million (93,000,000), miles away from earth

15)The Planet Mercury is 36 Million (36,000,000) miles from the Sun.

16)The Planet Venus is 67, Million 200 Thousand (67,200,000 miles from the Sun.

17)The Diameter of Venus is 7, Thousand (7000) miles.

18)The Circumference of Venus is 22, Thousand (22,000), miles.

19)The Earth weighs 6, Sextillion (6,000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000) Tons. (a unit followed by 21 ciphers).

20)The Circumference of the Earth is 24, Thousand 896 (24,896) Miles.

21) The Diameter of the Earth is 7, Thousand 9 Hundred 26 Miles.

22) The Earth Travels in its Revolution around the Sun, at a rate of 66, Thousand (66,000) Miles per hour.

23) The Earth Rotates on its Axis at the rate of 1,037 1/3 miles per hour.

24) The Earth is Inclined 23 ½ Degrees to the Plane of its Orbit.

25) The Exact square mileage of the Planet Earth is 196 Million, 940 Thousand (196,940,000) Square Miles.

26) The square mileage of the Land is 57 Million, 255 Thousand (57, 255,000 Square Miles.

27) The Square mileage of Water is 139 Million, 685 Thousand (139, 685,000) Square Miles.

28) One Cubic Foot of Common Earth weighs Eighty (80) Pounds.

29) The weight of the Atmosphere is 11 2/3 Quintillion Pounds (11,666, 666, 666, 666, 666, 666).

30) The Earth’s Atmosphere is Six (6) Miles High.

31) 4 Quintillion, (4, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000) Pounds equal the Total Amount of Atoms.

32) The Producing Land is 29 Million, (29, 000, 000) Square Miles.

33) The Pacific Ocean covers 68 Million, 634 Thousand (68, 634, 000) Square Miles.

34) The Atlantic Ocean covers 41 Million, 321 Thousand (41, 321, 000), Square Miles.

35) The Indian Ocean covers 29 Million, 430 Thousand (29, 430, 000), Square Miles.

36) The Islands cover 1 Million, 910 Thousand (1, 910, 000), Square Miles

37) The Lakes and Rivers cover 1 Million (1, 000, 000), Square Miles.

38) The Hills and Mountains cover 14 Million (14, 000, 000), Square Miles.

39) The Deserts cover 4 Million, 861 Thousand (4, 861, 000) Square Miles.

40) Germany is 55 Thousand (55, 000) Square Miles.

41) England is 45 Thousand (45, 000) Square Miles.

42) The Nile River is 4 Thousand 6 Hundred Ninety (4,690) miles long and 1 3/8 Miles wide.

43) The Congo River is 2 Thousand (2,000) miles long & covers 396 ½ Square miles

44) One Cubic Foot of Water weighs 62 ½ Pounds.

45) Thunder Clouds travel at the Rate & Speed of 60 to 186 miles per hour, they ascend NO Higher than 3 ½ miles, and they Descend no lower than 1 mile.

46) Thunder cannot be heard beyond 18 (eighteen) Miles.

47) Sound Travels at the Rate of 1,120 Feet Per Second

48) Light Travels at the Rate of 186, 000 Miles per Second.

49) It Takes Sunlight 8 Minutes & 20 Seconds or (500 Seconds) to reach earth.

50) It takes Moonlight 1 ½ seconds to reach Earth.

51) America is 3,000 by 2,000 square miles 6 Million Square Miles.

52) Lake Michigan is 309 1/3 Miles Long 69 ½ Miles wide and 868 ¼ Feet Deep (Lake Michigan).

53) Lake Erie is 9,960 Square Miles & it is 1,960 Feet Deep.

54) The State of Michigan is 57, 980 Square Miles.

55)The Panama Canal was Completed in 1914 at a cost of 375 Million Dollars

56) The Great Pyramid at Giza weighs 14 billion (14, 000, 000, 000) pounds. It consists of 2 Million, 8 Hundred Thousand (2, 800, 000) Blocks; each Block weighing an average of 2 ½ Tons or (5,000) Pounds. It is 481 or 764 Feet High. It covers 13 Acres.

57)The Holy City Mecca covers 4 Square Miles of 16 Miles in Area.

58) Mount Everest is 29, 141 Feet High.

59)Austim Gadim is 28, 250 Feet High.

60) It takes the Moon Approximately 28 to 30 (29 ½) Days to make a complete Rotation around the Earth.

61) The Moon is 243, Thousand Miles from the Earth.

62) The Diameter of the Moon is 2,160 Miles.

63) The Circumference of the Moon is 6, Thousand 782 (6, 782) Square Miles.

64) Alpha Centauri – The Closest Star – is 25 Trillion (25, 000, 000, 000, 000) Miles away equal to 4.3 light years.

65) It Takes 4 Years and 3 Months for light from Alpha Centauri to reach Earth.

66) There are 23 Hours, 56 Minutes & 46 Seconds in a Solar DAY.

67) There IS 365 Days, 5 Hours, 48 Minutes, 46 Seconds in a Solar Year.

68) One light Years is equal to 5 Trillion, 856 Billion, 417 Million, 576 thousand (5, 856, 417, 576, 000) Miles

69) One cubic Foot is Equal to One Thousand, 7 Hundred 28 (1, 728) Cubic Inches.

70) One Horse Power is the Rate of Working which will accomplish 33, 000 foot – Pounds of work in One Minutes or 550 Foot – Pounds of work in One Second.

71) One Foot – Pound is the Work done by a Force of One Pound acting through a distance of one Foot.

72) The Pig is 99.9 Per Cent Poison.

73) The Average Person has 32 Teeth.

74) The Human Body has Six (6) Sides.

75) The Human Body has Nine (9) Openings, the Female has TEN (10).

76) The Devil Contaminates Three (3) cubic Feet of Air EVERY Hour.

77) The Black Woman can be Traced as Far as 66 Trillion Years.

78) The White Man can be traced back only to 6, 000 Years ago (His Beginning).

79) The Black Man has NO Beginning NOR Ending, HE is older than the Sun, Moon & Stars.

80) The Devil’s Physical POWER is Less than 1/3 THAN that of the Original Man.

81)It Took Yakub 600 Years to Manufacture the White Man (Devil).

82) The Black Man has 7 ½ Ounces of Original Brain.

83) The White Man has 6 Ounces of Grafted Brain.

84) The Black Man has 14 Billion Brain Cells.

85) Thought Travels at the Rate of 24 Billion Miles (Per Second)

86) The Black Man’s Brain CAN contain 360 Degrees of Knowledge.

87) The White Man’s Brain can contain 33 1/3 Degrees of Knowledge.

88) The Black Man’s MIND has 7 Dimensions.

89) The Black Man has 7 layers of skin – Coinciding with the 7 Layers of Crust of the Earth, also the 7 Dimensions of his Mind.

90) THE WHITE MAN HAS 3 LAYERS OF SKIN.

91) There are 4 Billion, 400 Million original People on the Planet Earth.

92) There are 400 Million Colored People (DEVILS) on the planet earth (SOON TO BE REMOVED).

93) There are 9 Planets in OUR Solar System.

94) The Human Body has 9 FORCES which BALANCES its Equilibrium.

95) The Earth Travels 582 Million, 493 Thousand, 146 miles in its Revolution around the SUN, at a Speed of 18.5 Miles per second or 66,000 M. P. H.

96) One Mile is Equal to 5,280 Feet or 1,760 Yards.

97) TON is equal to 2,000 Pounds (ONE- TON).

98) One Acre is Equal to 43,560 Square Feet or 4, 840 Square Yards and there are 640 Acres in a Square Mile.

99) THE SUN IS 108 TIMES LARGER THAN EARTH

103. Joe 88 Says:

…………………………1…………………………………….

104. Digital Scales Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 8th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    I Make classics

When is the group track gonna get done? (digi, rigi, jimmy)
    ____

Whenever somebody send me a beat

105. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I just went back and listened to the whole Food and Liquor, i forgot how DOPE that album is…

Christ…

106. Ghost Writer Says:

Food and Liquor > The Cool

107. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Food and Liquor > The Cool
    hell fuckin’ yeah Unequivocally.

108. Ghost Writer Says: