La Coka Nostra’s A Brand You Can Trust is in stores now. (iTunes)

Previously: La Coka Nostra Recruits The Alchemist (Video)

27 Responses to “Video: Everlast & D. Boy Talk Origins Of The Name “House Of Pain” & La Coka Nostra”

1. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

breastmilk in my cereal makes my cipher complete

2. mr. vengeance Says:

these dudes were fucking garbage at rock the bells, none of them had an ounce of energy and everlast looks 60 years old

3. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

*Aggravated by pregnant lady talking shit*
    *runs up, squeezes tit with all my might*
    *opens mouth to catch breastmilk*
    *is a champion*

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:31 pm
    And Crabtree is EASILY the best receiver coming out of school besides Harvin

5. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

bask in the glory of breastmilk

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:35 pm
    *Aggravated by pregnant lady talking shit*
    *runs up, squeezes tit with all my might*
    *opens mouth to catch breastmilk*
    *is a champion*

Nasty ass.

7. Dos Equis Says:

Crabz will get his money..easily..49ers will try and play hardball till mark bradford, and isaac bruce and jason hill prove that they are not Michael crabtree.

The Whiners are just acting stupidly.

8. Brooklyn Strong Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

August 6th, 2009 at 12:34 pm
    R.J.Orion Says:
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:31 pm
    And Crabtree is EASILY the best receiver coming out of school besides Harvin

I can’t even lie. I would take Crabtree over Maclin if the Eagles could do it all over but I want Maclin to prove me stupid on that…
    ===================================
    I wanted the Giants to pick Ramses Barden before they Picked Hakeem Nicks but I’d also take Crabtree also before both of them

9. Harlem World Says:

*Aggravated by pregnant lady talking shit*
    *runs up, squeezes tit with all my might*
    *opens mouth to catch breastmilk*
    *is a champion*

*Worldstars it up*
    “damn. i would put those boobs in my mouth. fa sho”

10. Dos Equis Says:

Green vs White Scrimmage today..6pm..I wish I was in Cortland…I got some free time too..I wish they had a video twitter.

11. Brooklyn Strong Says:

KzA Says:
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    lofl “My nephew wants one ” subtle ether
    ===============================
    LOL no real talk he’s 15 and he wants one for back to school

*dapz Feces*

honestly I didn’t even GShocks were still “trendy”. My manz Issac used to talk about em back in 01. I copped it because of it’s reputation for durability. I don’t overstand the disdain.

13. R.J.Orion Says:

I don’t know about maclin… He looks kinda timid and young in interviews, I hope he plays tougher than he projects… Top Receivers need more tough-guy swagger than he exudes

14. Apollo Says:

”wipe the cold out my eye ,
    See who’s this callin me – and why”- 2nd GOAT

morning nahggers

15. CiCi The Intern Says:

Nicks is nice. Big dude.

I wonder what the hell the Skins are going to do this year because their receivers are some garbage. Devin Thomas was a complete bum last year. Disgusting.

16. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

@ Danielson – you see this?

JOHN TERRY & co organised a surprise 24th birthday party for striker SALOMON KALOU and splashed out a whopping £120,000 on booze….MICHAEL ESSIEN reportedly purchased a £14,000 Methussaleh of Dom Perignon – the equivalent of eight bottles….Teammates MICHAEL BALLACK and DIDIER DROGBA were also seen in the VIP area which was reportedly 80 per cent women. “

mental – especially considering Kalou might be going to Arsenal. These footballers have too much money but I can’t hate.

17. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Ramses Barden steal of the draft remember I said it

18. Beezy Says:

if Eli gets all that money with his lifetime 76 qb rating, then fuck it Crabtree should be given a ridic sum too

19. UE Ltd Says:

as a man you should have a few watches, regardless of make or price. a g shock is totally acceptable within your collection.

as your mainstay timepiece……thats a no no

20. R.J.Orion Says:

Nicks was on tv all the time down here…he’s for real… Vikings wanted him if Harvin was gone

21. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Washington always has a good team but under achieves I worry about Philly and the even more hated Cowboys

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:40 pm

SMH @ his interview being a representation of how kid plays on the field. I know care if he cries in an interview, as long as he’s doing what he’s supposed to do.

23. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Vince Young says he will be the next Black Quarterback to play in the Super Bowl and he will be in the Hall of Fame.

24. Brooklyn Strong Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

August 6th, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    =========================
    Where u at RJ?

25. KzA Says:

KzA Says:
    August 6th, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    lofl “My nephew wants one ” subtle ether
    ===============================
    LOL no real talk he’s 15 and he wants one for back to school

rofl rofl omg and he keeps goin

26. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

as your mainstay timepiece……thats a no no

g-shocks are quickly becoming the watch of choice for hoodrats in the UK.

Nahright > ESPN

I don’t have a tv but yall stay keeping me posted. Much appreciated.