Video: Mos Def Covers “Billie Jean”

Instead of just playing some MJ tunes, Pretty Flac offers his own twist on the now obligatory Michael tribute.

via RR

226 Responses to “Video: Mos Def Covers “Billie Jean””

1. Apollo Says:

You smashed that horse?
    He’s talking about a chick in general, not A Chick. She took the ether well, she belongs here.

2. ThatMan Says:

So when are we going get that post about Drake loving pineapples?

Pineapples >>>>>>>> your favorite rapper

3. thekid10705 Says:

Word?

4. Jersey*made*me Says:

Tracks that grown on you are usually doper than tracks that you like from the jump,IMO.DOA and Run This Town are solid.I think cats just wanted to hate on Hov this trip.

5. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

*face palm*

6. rex hussla Says:

Hollywood’s Bad Parents: Who’s The Worst? (PHOTOS, POLL)

Ryan O’Neal has fathered four children with three women and has been notoriously bad at raising them all. Most famously he terrorized his two oldest children, Tatum and Griffin (with first wife Joanna Cook Moore) as children, knocking Griffin’s teeth out with a baseball bat at age 14 and emotionally abusing them both. When Tatum was 13, he took her to Europe with her friend Melanie Griffith, who was 18 at the time. Tatum wrote in her autobiography that she caught her dad having sex with Melanie in the hotel room. In 2007 he was arrested for allegedly assaulting Griffin with a deadly weapon. In 2008 he and Redmond (his son with Farrah Fawcett) were arrested for meth possession. At Farrah’s funeral, he hit on Tatum, thinking she was a Swedish woman instead of his own daughter.

7. Jersey*made*me Says:

*waits for niggas to start rocking all black everything*

8. Officer Duscrom Says:

I don’t see why everyone’s stanning for that “The Knowing” movie…Shit was HORRIBLE

9. Apollo Says:

Horrible: Teens Arrested For Forcing Mother To Have Sex With Her Own Son & Gang Rape In West Palm Beach, Florida!

The video news report is up at wshh. Why do OUR people humiliate us like this????!!!!!! No lie, I doubt i’ll be living in America when i’m 30

10. Seth Gueko Says:

rapidshare.com/files/63761131/Baloji_-_Hotel_Impala_2007_VBR_www.FRap.ru.part1.rar
    rapidshare.com/files/63756245/Baloji_-_Hotel_Impala_2007_VBR_www.FRap.ru.part2.rar
    these productions are like a illmatic & reasonable doubt mixtape! when hiphop is pure music Baloji_-_Hotel_Impala_2007_ pure dopeness instrumentals with some world wide influences on it. one of the major release i ever heard. just so intense. for real a classic ish unheard. trust

11. Beezy Says:

shout out niggas who served 10+ years and immediately return to a life of crime…

12. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

there needs to another season of “Southland”

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

Hollywood’s Bad Parents: Who’s The Worst? (PHOTOS, POLL)

*DEAD*

14. Realest Says:

DJ PREMIER BAG

Is this an official DJ Premier collaboration?

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

While this is fucked up,it’s not the first time it’s happened and it’s not just our people.The media just has a way of exploiting us when it does happen.Word to Big Ben taking some pussy and not getting the “Kobe” treatment.

16. FRANCOIS Says:

Beezy Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:03 pm
    __________________________________________
    word. and
    Shot out to brothers who never got caught.

17. Brooklyn strong Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:02 pm
    Drake looks like the kid that fucked the pie in American Pie’s Dad

18. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Officer Duscrom Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:01 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    WORD….

19. RIGZ Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 8:59 pm

*waits for niggas to start rocking all black everything*

Is that supposed to be new in any shape or form…?

20. Brooklyn strong Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 8:57 pm
    ===============================
    if u let them tell it Hov invented aids

21. Apollo Says:

Word to Big Ben taking some pussy and not getting the “Kobe” treatment.

I see what your saying Jerz, but it wasn’t the media that made us look bad this time. I know its not only blacks, but our image is so damaged. Nobody gets the blunt of it like we do man, nobody. Thats why we gotta stay on point. It’s all eyez on us ALL the time.

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps BK*

Yo these niggas ain’t crazy.They talk reckless but when that dj drop that Jigga set and all them bitches run to the floor,it’s hard to hate on Hov.Word to Jim Jones spitting Jay Z shit word for word on that vid,LMAO.

23. Brooklyn strong Says:

And BTW all rappers talking all that old head shit unless you got the secret to the fountain of youth STFU. And pray your ass live to get old. smdh

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

Is that supposed to be new in any shape or form…?

I mean hey…button ups,no more throwbacks,etc.I see a pattern.

25. Brooklyn strong Says:

*Daps Jersey*
    I guess Hov got all the hate when he became the GOAT.

26. Seth Gueko Says:

Martina Coles’ The Take
    a “four episodes” UK movie
    with Tom Hardy from RockNRolla
    watch dis now!!! guess what

27. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:05 pm

^^^^^^
    PREACH

28. Seth Gueko Says:

I jusWanna kNOW if A GOAT can lose ???

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

Apollo Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:11 pm
    Word to Big Ben taking some pussy and not getting the “Kobe” treatment.

This is true.I was at a traffic light today and a lil nigga was crossing the street wit his entire ass showing down to his legs under his ass cheeks with a belt on.I was fucking disgusted b.I won’t preach but our future looks bleek as fuck.

30. Brooklyn strong Says:

Jay did steal the dressing all black from Johnny Cash lol
    But thats the Brooklyn way

31. Digital Scales Says:

Just watching that DVD on Worldstar that thugging it and loving it shit, that shit is crazy

32. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

I don’t know if anybody noticed but Jay really stepped up his performance game on DOA.
    It almost looks choregraphed.

33. Brooklyn strong Says:

Shout out to all u lil niggas that can get a computer putin

34. ThatMan Says:

Florida, huh? It’s always Florida…

35. Brooklyn strong Says:

=====================================
    Me and my homies tell them lil blood dudes to pull there pants up cause we dont want no boy pussy. lol

36. Apollo Says:

I remember that. Even though I’ve seen horrific hood things go down in front of my eyes, I was more in awe that niggas was bold enough to put it on video.

37. Brooklyn strong Says:

Apollo Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:19 pm

===============================
    *Daps apollo*
    They aint Bold they’re DUMB

38. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

I wonder is Eskay is going to Shyne’s “early release” party.

39. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m starting to understand the strong relationship between Officer Rick and Worldstar,they both benefit law enforcement.

40. the-xfacta Says:

*Evening Daps*

41. Digital Scales Says:

Them niggas in New Orleans is crazy grimey looking motherfuckers, just straight ignorant motherfuckers and you know shit got realer after katrina

I’m from nyc, it don’t look like that, that dvd got that shit looking like Iraq

42. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn I hope Plaxico’s defense team is smart enough to factor in all these random shootings and gyms,churches,and malls to sway the jury.A nigga need some heat out this bitch.

43. Apollo Says:

My mentor and I were talking about something the other day that kinda falls in line with this conversation. Nothing new, but its easy for whites folks to say ”racism” doesn’t exist anymore, but never look at it from our perspective. There reaping the benefits from slavery just like we are. the money, the businesses, etc. We’re reaping dysfunctional families, depression, anger, fear, etc from the same era. They reaped the money, we reaped the pain.

Of course its our choice how we want to live. i know alot of people on this site have done pretty well for themselves.

44. Brooklyn strong Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:26 pm
    ====================================
    Plax probably wouldnt have got indicted if he had resigned with the Giants
    It would be hard for a Giant stan to vote to indict him

45. Apollo Says:

I’m from nyc, it don’t look like that, that dvd got that shit looking like Iraq

Im from Houston and we used to go over there all the time to visit family & friends. No soap opera but katrina bodied alot of my fam, and yeah, the N.O. is a straight up zoo now. It was crazy before the levees broke, but they took it to a whole ‘nother level there. 5th ward houston aint too far from being zooed out too…

46. Seth Gueko Says:

whats da signification of “la flare” gucci mane’s nickname ?

47. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

niggas like being “niggas”…the shit is more fun than putting a suit on for a business meeting

48. Brooklyn strong Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    whats da signification of “la flare” gucci mane’s nickname ?
    =======================================
    It means Coon

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Cats randomly defending Jay-Z?

Gay.

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

Apollo Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

The crazy part about this whole scenario is the drug epedemic.Often overlooked or passed off as a bad choice,but actually crack was like two to the dome in the hood.It took the souls of the fiends and the morals of the dealers.All the civil rights and black empowerment activists got blindsided by that shit.It destroyed families,took homes,jobs,etc.Look at every hood and you’ll see the effects of crack.That shit was pretty much a check mate to black power.

51. Seth Gueko Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:33 pm
    Seth Gueko Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    whats da signification of “la flare” gucci mane’s nickname ?
    =======================================
    It means Coon

^lol
    nah for real please

52. Ghost Writer Says:

Digital Scales Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:15 pm

yeah I’m watching now…crazy

53. Jersey*made*me Says:

Cats randomly defending Jay-Z?

Gay.
    And you like gay shit,so what’s the problem?

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:37 pm
    Cats randomly defending Jay-Z?

Gay.
    And you like gay shit,so what’s the problem?
    ==============================
    Brilliant response. I’d laugh if I thought it had an iota of humor or wit.

Put the flag down. Jay is gonna be good regardless of how hard you suck him off.

55. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

I don’t be shoppin for Prada and Dolce
    Talkin ‘bou’ how all I wear is Prada and Dolce
    Arg!!
    That sounds stupid to me
    If you a balla, this is how you prove it to me

56. Apollo Says:

Relax amp. Put the gun down. If you’re paying attention, nobodies talking about Jay RIGHT now. Be easy.

57. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:29 pm
    Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:26 pm
    ====================================
    Plax probably wouldnt have got indicted if he had resigned with the Giants
    It would be hard for a Giant stan to vote to indict him

… no shots, but damn you couldn’t be more wrong on so many levels. First off the Giants cut him he didn’t leave the Giants. They did their research and realized he would be doing time and getting suspended so to save some face they cut him. Second I have been defending Plax on this whole nonsense, but its an open and shut case, NYC has some of if not the toughest gun laws in the country, you get caught holding your facing automatic time, there is no way around it he had a gun shot himself then proceeded to go to the hospital and sign in under a false name. His biggest mistake since that night happened (because that entire night was one big fuck up) is not taking the plea deal then taking the stand in front of the grand jury. He admitted everything and now can’t take it back, that shit will be used against him at his trial he is easily gonna have to do that 3 1/2 at the least him still being a Giant wouldn’t of helped him at all …

58. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

lol

59. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:33 pm
    Seth Gueko Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    whats da signification of “la flare” gucci mane’s nickname ?
    =======================================
    It means Coon

LMAO

60. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Amp

Dog you live to hate on motherfuckers,what’s wrong with you?You gotta be a fucking moron to say Hov ain’t dope and definitely top 5.

61. Seth Gueko Says:

i wanna know Blu, Ant, Slug, Brother Ali, Tech 9 and more
    i wanna know their top ten rappers !!! i wanna know if cats like dat have jigga in their top ten or some explanation, some feelings about his talent

62. Seth Gueko Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:45 pm
    August 5th, 2009 at 9:33 pm
    Seth Gueko Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:32 pm
    whats da signification of “la flare” gucci mane’s nickname ?
    =======================================
    It means Coon

LMAO

nah for rilla cuz some people say it’s a french word and i dont think
    so what it means please.

next response. it means : Stupid
    it means : Coke sucker
    etc etc stop

63. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Plax’s case screams how afraid he was of getting caught out there. nigga on his team JUST got robbed, Plax was just trying to protect his self. Nigga shot his self because he had no clue how to conceal a weapon, dude wasn’t out there tryin to thug.

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

There must be toxic amounts of lead in Southern water. New Orleans specifically.

That ain’t ignorance. That’s retardation.

65. herbal kint Says:

Seth Gueko Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 9:45 pm
    i wanna know Blu, Ant, Slug, Brother Ali, Tech 9 and more

… why? Is that going to determine what you think? If not who cares? …

66. Brooklyn strong Says:

They were going to resign him but he wouldnt accept the terms and u can beat nyc gun laws its up to the grand jury to indict you. I beat 2 gun charges in the 90’s believe me if they didnt vote indict him then he couldve been aight

67. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

just like the glass I know he sees right througg me/transparent, can’t hide my window pane(pain)

68. Brooklyn strong Says:

Plax gun wasnt illegally brought he couldve beat that

69. Detroit P Says:

La Flare
    it’s said to mean hot or fire or awesome…I wondered this a while back and this is all i could come up with when i searched….what is La Flare ent. cus that looks like it was an entity involved in his deal with Big Cat records

70. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

@Amp

=-=============================
    I can’t really make out what you’re saying. Take Jay’s cock outta your mouth and try again.

And WTF does the past have to do with the present? Hip-Hop is the one game where your credentials mean nothing. It’s all about what you are doing right now. And right now, Jay is thinking way too much.

71. Jersey*made*me Says:

I think Plax got a shot(no pun intended) with a jury of a couple of black people because they know what’s out there and won’t be swayed by the prosecution talking that fairy tale shit.It’s real out here for cats with dough and fameVernon Forest and Shawn Taylor will make this case for him.N.Y. can’t do him like Nevada did O.J.But then again after Shawn Bell ,take nothing for granted.

72. Detroit P Says:

Jeezy dont do it!!!!

73. herbal kint Says:

Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 9:47 pm

.. word, I agree like I said I was defending him from the jump. If it was me making a ruling I would say shooting yourself in the leg and having the whole world know is punishment enough, but there is no grey area with the way the law is written. If you carry a gun its automatic jail time, there is no doubt he was carrying so there is no way around the jail time. However there are still were other options, one don’t go out, your a multi million bring the party to you, two hire a bodyguard who is legally allowed to carry a gun, then if something happens you don’t have to pull the trigger and be responsible for any innocent bystanders and for the love of everything if you are gonna go out and carry a gun don’t wear fucking sweatpants ….

74. Jersey*made*me Says:

Amp you talk way too disrespectful on the internet,that’s a dead giveaway that you a sucker.Pipe down with all that homo shit,it ain’t that serious.You act like I fucked your bitch,mom,or lil sister or something.It’s just a comment.Stop that doofy shit nigga.

75. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:48 pm

… No they weren’t, they CUT him, why would you resign someone immediately after you just cut him …. They had just given him a contract extension last offseason they cut him because they knew he wouldn’t be playing, thats why they suspended him so they could do some homework once they realized he was fucked they cut him …

76. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

===============================
    Riiight.

But when somebody else says some slick shit it’s all good.

Wipe your tears lil’ nigga. You actin like a lil’ bitch right now.

77. Seth Gueko Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:48 pm
    Seth Gueko Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 9:45 pm
    i wanna know Blu, Ant, Slug, Brother Ali, Tech 9 and more

… why? Is that going to determine what you think? If not who cares? …

^just curiousity

cuz ya live determine ya choice
    do ya know dat ?
    u are not you, u are the product of ya environement for the most part of ya life

some people say that ya destiny iz written
    they forgot to say that the pen iz the place where u raised

78. Brooklyn strong Says:

==================================
    This is why a Giant fan probably wouldnt have voted to indict him. They couldve voted to indict him on a lesser charge believe me its done all the time. At least if he wasnt going to sign he shouldve waited to after he went before the Grand Jury. It was worth a shot. Plax couldve went to testify in a Giants jersey lol they were 1 year removed from winning the Super Bowl

79. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 9:50 pm
    Plax gun wasnt illegally brought he couldve beat that

… It wasn’t even legal for him to have in NJ, he didn’t have it registered in NJ, also in NYC it doesn’t matter unless you are a cop or bodyguard you are not allowed to carry a gun in NYC, no if ands or buts …

80. Seth Gueko Says:

first question for the next gucci mane’s itw
    wtf means la flare
    ya heard!

81. Detroit P Says:

The Happening>>>>The Knowing

82. herbal kint Says:

La flare means the flare lmao @ people thinking its some deep meaning shit, this is gucci we are talking about

83. Seth Gueko Says:

killa season movie video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-4436134211015889539&hl=en&autoplay=1 > loso’s way fuckery

84. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

first question for the next gucci mane’s itw
    wtf means la flare
    =======================
    I remember reading him explaining that shit. Something having to do with his pops.

85. Jersey*made*me Says:

@BK and herbal,both of yall ninjas are right depending on how you interpret this:

A senior Giants official told ESPN’s Sal Paolantonio it had become clear in January that Burress didn’t want to be in New York when agent Drew Rosenhaus sent an e-mail to the rest of the league saying Burress could be available in a trade.

The delay in ending the court case this week also appeared to play a role in the Giants’ decision.

“I am an optimist, and I believe most situations can be worked out,” general manager Jerry Reese said in announcing the decision. “We hung in there as long as we could in hopes that there could be a resolution to this situation other than the decision we made today to release Plaxico.

“It wasn’t to be, so now we have to move on. Like everybody else here, we want nothing but the best for Plaxico, and we are appreciative of the contributions he made to this franchise.”

Benjamin Brafman, Burress’ attorney, said he has not spoken to Burress since the move was announced.

“My own view as a lawyer and a Giants fan is that the team made a huge mistake,” Brafman said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. “He is a good man, a good football player and I only hope that with the benefit of hindsight the Giants don’t ultimately regret this decision.”

86. herbal kint Says:

Detroit P Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:01 pm
    The Happening>>>>The Knowing

.. your crazy, the happening is easily one of the worst movies ever made, the knowing wasn’t particularly good either, but it was decent and a good concept just poorly executed the happening was awful all the way around …

87. Brooklyn strong Says:

Sources close to the situation told ESPN’s Jeremy Schaap the Giants last week offered Burress a contract for this season that would have enabled him to recoup during the 2009 season the money he lost from the 2008 season.

The deal would have been weighed heavily with incentives, rewarding performance on the field, and given him a fair chance to make back all the lost money during time he might have been going to trial in New York. But he turned it down against advice of advisers, the sources said.

When asked by Schaap, a Giants source would not deny it.

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I’m Bout It = GOAT Direct To Video Rap “Films”.

I used to watch that shit twice a day.

89. Jersey*made*me Says:

*runs from EMS trying to save my life*

90. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

The 1st half an hour of The Happening > The Knowing in it’s entirety

91. Brooklyn strong Says:

=========================================
    HE bought the gun legally in Florida

92. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:04 pm
    Detroit P Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:01 pm
    The Happening>>>>The Knowing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    the happening was dope..niggas just didnt get M.Night Shyamalan vision *sarcasm*

93. herbal kint Says:

… yeah exactly they made the decision to cut him, Rosenhaus did the same shit with like 4 or 5 of his other clients and the Giants definitely aren’t regretting the decision now, smh @ Plax not taking the plea offered because he said he was scared of jail when he would of served 364 days instead he will now do a min. of 3 1/2 years in big boy prison …

94. Seth Gueko Says:

i thought that la flare was “la fleur” in french, so the flower
    but not flower for the flower, but because of FLOW so the flow, le flow, La Flare.?.but maybe it’s just his gimmick, without sense, just his own feelings yeah a slang. but Gucci Mane The Flare yeah maybe too lol

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I used to think that Dumb & Thuggin shit was an act but these fools are 100% serious.

LOL @ the nigga counting out $600 in 20’s thinking he’s balling.

96. Brooklyn strong Says:

sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4040009

Herbal check this out

97. Jersey*made*me Says:

the happening was dope..niggas just didnt get M.Night Shyamalan vision *sarcasm

This dude also did Lady In The Water,I want some of what he’s smoking.Or maybe not.

98. Detroit P Says:

herbal kint Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Detroit P Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:01 pm
    The Happening>>>>The Knowing

The concept of The Knowing is better….but…

Mark Wahlberg>>Nicholas Cage
    The Female Lead in the Happening>>>The female lead in the Knowing
    the dialogue in the happening>>>the dialogue of the knowing
    Entertainment value of happening>>>Entertainment value of knowing

I’ve seen alot of movies..the happening is not close to the worst…you obviously haven’t seen the movie “Super Nova”

99. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Rosenhaus = GOAT Agent

100. Brooklyn strong Says:

You keep it up herbal and i’m gonna talk about Buddens lol

101. Detroit P Says:

Mark Wahlberg>>Nicholas Cage
    in the sense of acting of course

102. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:06 pm
    =========================================
    HE bought the gun legally in Florida

… again no shots, but please stop playing internet lawyer, just cause you legally buy a gun in one state doesn’t mean your allowed to have it in any other state, hence different states having different gun laws. When you move to another state you have to register the gun, which he did not do in NJ so it was illegal for him to have in NJ, in NJ and NYC even if you register the gun you are not allowed to go outside with it point blank period, thats like someone with a medical marijuana card getting weed legally in Cali then coming to NJ getting caught and saying O its okay because I bought it legally in Cali, no it doesn’t work that way …

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

The Wicker Man is so horrible it’s good.

Same goes for Death Race. Two entertainingly bad movies.

Netflix FTW!

104. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

Question for those of u who don’t mind answering…
    when you first meet a new chick, do you call her or text her first?

105. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:11 pm
    You keep it up herbal and i’m gonna talk about Buddens lol

.. LMAO, I keep saying no shots and I mean it, I just have to correct you so you don’t take the bad advice you are giving yourself or have anyone else taking said advice …

106. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Mark Wahlberg>>Nicholas Cage
    in the sense of acting of course
    =====================
    Marky Mark delivers every line in The Happening in the form of a question.

The Departed & Boogie Nights are his defining roles…even though that boxing flick he has coming up should be decent.

107. Jersey*made*me Says:

*applauds internet lawyers*

108. Brooklyn strong Says:

To a Grand jury of Giant fans that couldve been the thing to free him. If you were on the jury and you were a Giant Fan would you vote to indict?

109. Fundamental Says:

did a ctrl+f for “mos” and “mos def” on this long ass comment thread.

this is why while NR is comedy gold, this shit is also retarded for all ‘no homo’/Jay-z/current-mainstream-news, all the time.

where is the message boards so cats can air shit out in a structured format?

seriously

110. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Departed is OVERRATED AS HELL…with the hype i heard i was expected Goodfellas or Casino but i saw a “meh” movie

111. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:13 pm
    *applauds internet lawyers*
    ———————
    lol! Word 2 Strayer Uni.

112. Jersey*made*me Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm
    Question for those of u who don’t mind answering…
    when you first meet a new chick, do you call her or text her first?
    I call simply because I think it’s self ether to ask for the pussy the first night through a text.You got a girl you just met?I thought you was 6 o’clock with it.

113. RIGZ Says:

The Wicker Man is so horrible it’s good.

The OLD SCHOOL WickerMan is probably the eeriest movie ever created

That shit was crazy…that was the first film I ever saw that was like “Fuck a happy ending, the hero is gonna die a horrible horrible death while screaming, and he aint gonna save the girl either” lol

that shit kinda fucked me up as a likkle yute

114. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:08 pm
    sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4040009

Herbal check this out

… yes it says the Giants RELEASE (none) Burress … the shit about him not wanting to be a Giant was just an excuse to save face with the players and the fan base, why would he want out knowing damn well he would have trouble getting signed by anyone else considering his situation. No one will sign someone who is awaiting trial and again Rosenhaus did that with like 5 other players and not one of them got traded, some even said he did it on his own and they had no desire to be traded ….

115. Brooklyn strong Says:

Herbal the bad advice I’m saying has kept me out of Prison since I got out in 1986. Believe me when I tell you that you can beat a Grand Jury they probably wouldve voted to indict him on a lessor count. and maybe he couldve got a year on the island. brafmans good but he shouldve got richmond or somebody that deals in gun cases. Once he went to the grand jury and lost he also lost and bargaining leverage he had. so if he was going to gamble on that he shouldve done it while he was still a member of the team not after he left it.

116. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

If you were on the jury and you were a Giant Fan would you vote to indict?
    ===============================================
    Nah. I understand the nigga’s plight. It’s fucked up when you’re so rich and famous you can’t even go to the hole in the wall club without bringing that thing with you. But…

Why you in the club with a burner in your waistband…wearing sweatpants?

He should do a year just for being an idiot.

117. herbal kint Says:

Seth Gueko Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:08 pm
    i thought that la flare was “la fleur” in french, so the flower

Fleur does mean flower, you spelled it differently before

118. Brooklyn strong Says:

They offered him a contract the week before they released him so how were they not going to ride with him

119. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

——————-
    lol …damn what a reason! Thanx for the reply and yo I’m definitely str8!

120. herbal kint Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm
    Question for those of u who don’t mind answering…
    when you first meet a new chick, do you call her or text her first?

… Call, texting seems like your scared or nervous to call ….

121. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:13 pm
    Mark Wahlberg>>Nicholas Cage
    in the sense of acting of course
    =====================
    Marky Mark delivers every line in The Happening in the form of a question.

.. He was dope in The Shooter too …

122. Seth Gueko Says:

lmao killa season second scene
    one day after school = ten years later

123. Brooklyn strong Says:

Question for those of u who don’t mind answering…
    when you first meet a new chick, do you call her or text her first?
    =============================================
    Call because you can tell if the conversation will lead somewhere.

124. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:19 pm
    “A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm
    Question for those of u who don’t mind answering…
    when you first meet a new chick, do you call her or text her first?

… Call, texting seems like your scared or nervous to call ….
    ——————-
    word. I just have an influx of new niggas hittin me on the text. I don’t know if they being disrepectful or if this is a sign of the times.
    Appreciate ur input.

125. RIGZ Says:

.. He was dope in The Shooter too …

This. I was watching The Shooter last night…ill film

The Big Hit is another ill Marky Mark film

126. Brooklyn strong Says:

Wickermans ending was crazy lol

127. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

… I agree with the second half of this post, once he took the stand in front of the grand jury he lost any chance he had, he also should of hired another lawyer one who would of made a big deal about Bloomberg and the DA overstepping their bounds and taking their feelings about the case public and argued it would make it too hard for him to get a fair trial, but in 2009 if you are caught with a handgun in NYC you are not getting a lesser charge unless you take a plea deal, there is no grey are, he got offered a plea deal of 364 days but said he was scared to go to jail …

128. Seth Gueko Says:

call yea or whatever u choose, try to meet her a second time sooner than soon

129. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

Brooklyn strong Says:

Call because you can tell if the conversation will lead somewhere.
    ————————–
    So if u text her, that mean u on some bullshyt?

130. herbal kint Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:24 pm
    .. He was dope in The Shooter too …

This. I was watching The Shooter last night…ill film

The Big Hit is another ill Marky Mark film

.. word The Shooter is one of those movies I watch almost every time I see it on TV , that shit is dope …

131. Brooklyn strong Says:

Texting allows people that probably wouldn’t have the heart to say something face to face pop shit. kind of like commenting cause I know some of these dudes wouldnt say shit face to face.

132. Jersey*made*me Says:

@”A” chick

It’s probably a sign of the times but I’ll be damned if i’m doing all that damn typing for some ass.I didn’t even type in school for my grades,I ran game and got females to type for me.A keypad is no match for a killer mouthpiece.I be having chicks throw all they morals out the window through conversation.Lemme find out you let a nigga tap off some OMG shit.

133. herbal kint Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:23 pm
    herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:19 pm
    “A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:12 pm
    Question for those of u who don’t mind answering…
    when you first meet a new chick, do you call her or text her first?

… Call, texting seems like your scared or nervous to call ….
    ——————-
    Appreciate ur input.

.. it’s probably more sign of the times, but I know mad people who text because they are nervous to call or they feel like its less desperate, its like the old wait at least 3 day rule to call, but somehow its okay to text sooner, it also probably depends on how old they are too. I’m 29 so I’m old school that way I don’t text unless I need to say or know something and don’t feel like having a full conversation with that person …

134. RIGZ Says:

# Brooklyn strong Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Wickermans ending was crazy lol

I aint even watched the new remake on the strength of how fucked up the original was

135. Brooklyn strong Says:

@herbal
    Budden and Ortiz shouldve did SH by themselves

136. herbal kint Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:29 pm
    @”A” chick

*death*

137. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

————-
    There r too many soft niggas nowadays. I think thats why the lesbian population is increasing. Word 2 Nicki Minaj, Lola Luv, Queen La, Lindsay Lohan, Teyana ect.

138. Brooklyn strong Says:

roffl @ herbal being old school at 29 lmao
    if your Old school I must be ancient school

139. Seth Gueko Says:

“Shooter” is dope
    very good action movie

Enemy of the state with Will Smith was excellent

140. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I call a chick. Even though my pen game is impeccable, I prefer to get some verbal conformation plus I let her know that my mouthpiece is just as lethal as my penstrokes.

And you can generally tell within the first 5 minutes of the convo if she’s on some bullshit or not.

141. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:30 pm
    @herbal
    Budden and Ortiz shouldve did SH by themselves

… I disagree partly, Royce and Crook killed it and Crook definitely took the belt on many songs, but it would of been dope if they made the album with more songs and had a couple where they just randomly paired off 2 of them for a song and switched it up …

142. RIGZ Says:

# Brooklyn strong Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:31 pm

roffl @ herbal being old school at 29 lmao
    if your Old school I must be ancient school

Most probably

143. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Niggas kill me with the tough talk. Like everybody online is pussy.

Knock it off.

144. herbal kint Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:31 pm
    roffl @ herbal being old school at 29 lmao
    if your Old school I must be ancient school

… I didn’t even mean my actual age making me old school, but the way I move and act is more old school, especially when it comes to things like to text or call a girl …

145. RIGZ Says:

Enemy of the state with Will Smith was excellent

Seth’s randomness is unrivaled

146. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

The Big Hit is another ill Marky Mark film
    ==========================
    Garbage. I wouldn’t force eskay to watch that shit.

147. herbal kint Says:

Enemy of the State is definitely a dope movie

148. Jersey*made*me Says:

I don’t wait no fucking 2 or 3 days.I ask for that pussy that night,while that Henny still narrating the story.if she say no I put her in the bracket of good girl/whore trying to throw me off the scent and I might never call her:

A:I don’t want a good girl(i’m merciful and I got daughters)

B:I’m not trying to play waiting games with a bitch that would’ve fucked me that night if I was a rapper.

149. herbal kint Says:

RIGZ Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 10:35 pm
    Enemy of the state with Will Smith was excellent

Seth’s randomness is unrivaled

LMAO, word

150. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Seth’s randomness is unrivaled
    =======================
    Dat’s my nahgga LOL.

151. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

————————-
    You mean if u gonna get laid or not?

If so, hell yeah we know within the first 5 – 10 minutes.

152. RIGZ Says:

Garbage. I wouldn’t force eskay to watch that shit.

whoa, WTF…?

The Big Hit was a funny film…very entertaining

153. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

==================================
    This.

I’m too grown for games b.

A chick can respect you being straight up & down with your shit. Every girl doesn’t wanna be wifed up. Some of em just wanna fuck.

It took me a while to realize I didn’t need to sell a bitch a fantasy just to get some pussy. And if she can’t respect your G, fuck her.

These hoes is a dime a dozen.

154. Jersey*made*me Says:

Enemy of the State is definitely a dope movie
    sizzlean!

155. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

No offense 2 u Jerz but I ain’t never liked Jersey niggas!
    Spent a whole summer in that Hackensack/T neck area and yall just don’t know how to act.

156. Brooklyn strong Says:

Anybody here know anything about Flash intros? seth gave me a price but i don’t know if its a good one or not.

157. Officer Duscrom Says:

Best performance I’ve seen in youtube in awhile.

*holds back laughs*

158. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Garbage. I wouldn’t force eskay to watch that shit.

whoa, WTF…?

The Big Hit was a funny film…very entertaining
    ============================
    I’d have to be high as fuck to watch that again. It’s like a live action cartoon gone horribly wrong.

Charlie’s Angels > The Big Hit

159. Brooklyn strong Says:

Where are you from A Chick?

160. Jersey*made*me Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:40 pm
    No offense 2 u Jerz but I ain’t never liked Jersey niggas!
    It’s an acquired taste.You ready?

161. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

——————
    Flash is the cheaper of the lot (2d, 3d, ect.) Shouldn’t be more than 2k’s depending on the magnatuide of the project.

162. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

DivShare is the fucking worst! I’ve been trying to upload this new Gucci comp for 5 fucking hours!

163. Brooklyn strong Says:

Hey Jersey do u rember King Jimmy Mack

164. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

It’s an acquired taste.You ready?
    ======================
    I see what you did there.

G respected.

165. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:42 pm
    Where are you from A Chick?
    —————
    Bronx. Tryna get 2 dis money in the A town.

166. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hey Jersey do u rember King Jimmy Mack
    You wildin’

167. Brooklyn strong Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:43 pm
    ——————
    ===================================
    its for a web page for a youth football leaguel

168. PHENOMENON Says:

# ThatMan Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

Florida, huh? It’s always Florida…

^ ^
    Word to the serial Cat Killer that was running around for over a month.

169. herbal kint Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:40 pm
    No offense 2 u Jerz but I ain’t never liked Jersey niggas!

… thats cause you were in NJ, Jersey girls are a different breed, when we go out of town and step to girls we can act accordingly but stepping to Jersey girls you need to act a certain way …

170. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Bronx. Tryna get 2 dis money in the A town.
    ===============================
    So you’re supposed to be a stripper huh?

It must be yo’ ass cause it ain’t yo face.

171. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

its for a web page for a youth football leaguel
    ————
    Is he doin the whole site or just a page?

If it’s just a “page” he just do it pro bono lol!

172. Jersey*made*me Says:

@”A” Chick

Everything about you says I can pull you.I don’t know what it is,I can’t put my finger on it,or can I?

173. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 10:47 pm
    Bronx. Tryna get 2 dis money in the A town.
    ===============================
    So you’re supposed to be a stripper huh?

It must be yo’ ass cause it ain’t yo face.
    ———————–
    Whatever it is..it’s workin B.

But not for you madrapper, holla at my the back of my neck nicca!

174. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Midwest chicks >>>

These East Coast broads are too hardened unless you get em before they’ve been tainted. You damn near have to run up on a chick or be over the top disrespectful to bag a New york honey.

I was in the club and a chick bumped into me and spilt my drink on my shirt. I was like…
    “You know you buying me another drink, right?”

She looked at me, rolled her eyes and walked the fuck off.

So I kicked her in the shin.

Nowadays she’s better known as the mother of my child.

175. Brooklyn strong Says:

its for a web page for a youth football leaguel
    ————
    Is he doin the whole site or just a page?

If it’s just a “page” he just do it pro bono lol!
    =================================
    Its just a page, i know he should look out its for the Kids.

176. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Whatever it is..it’s workin B.

But not for you madrapper, holla at my the back of my neck nicca!
    ===================================
    I don’t date beasts of burden. Sorry.

177. PHENOMENON Says:

Smh @ Game selling DOH T-shirts.

178. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

I don’t date beasts of burden. Sorry.
    ——————
    Amp u dont even date period. Matter of fact, I thought u was that nigga who let off a couple rounds over at LA Fitness until I logged on 2day. They say he hadn’t been laid in 19 years, I just knew that was u.

179. Jersey*made*me Says:

Smh @ Game selling

*fixed*

180. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

This bamma ass nigga stripped down to his boxers on WSHH.

They make the race look bad.

181. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I don’t date beasts of burden. Sorry.
    ——————
    ==============================
    Real talk, you’re a man. I am not fooled nigga. Don’t think that because I humor you on here that I don’t see right through you.

182. Jersey*made*me Says:

*brushes 360’s*

*loses yet another brush in the ocean*

183. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

And for the record, I’ve turned down more puss then you will ever see in your lifetime.

And that’s real talk.

184. Brooklyn strong Says:

Here we go

185. FRANCOIS Says:

gil scot heron = dope

186. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Stay on your side of the cage & I’ll stay on mine.

187. Jersey*made*me Says:

The only time I turn down pussy is when the chick looks slimmer than her graduation picture.

188. FRANCOIS Says:

“jerry, jerry, jerry, jerry” [blog beef is mad real]

189. Brooklyn strong Says:

Is it time for a keystyle battle?

190. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Is it time for a keystyle battle?
    =======================
    I bet this nigga has been working on his raps all day lol.

191. PHENOMENON Says:

How about being nice to each other?? <|=]

192. Brooklyn strong Says:

Naw just trying to put life into the room after you sucked all the air out.
    bipolar ass nigga lol

193. Jersey*made*me Says:

How about being nice to each other?? <|=]

*fucking dead*

194. FRANCOIS Says:

[ex and the next girl in the same room…not akward at all. I don’t need a double of JD right now. its ok]

195. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

—————
    This one Jersey nigga that i DID like told me he had been with 46 women. Mind you he was only like 23 at the time.
    As soon as he let that lil bit of knowledge drop, it was the beginning of the fvcking end!! Word 2 the Aids research paper I had 2 do in pollysci. Newark is definitely on the map!

196. FRANCOIS Says:

oh, shit.

197. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=======================================
    You gotta value your shit.

I don’t lie down with nothing less then a 7.

198. Jersey*made*me Says:

“A” Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 11:19 pm
    —————
    I resent that.Why do people single out cities when the epedemic is as deep and widespread as it is?ATL is def one of the leading,if not thee leading hotbeds for HIV/AIDS.Stop that.We all gotta stay on our toes with that whole situation.I wouldn’t touch no ATL pussy raw,if at all.

199. Brooklyn strong Says:

lata nahggers

200. Jersey*made*me Says:

epidemic>epedemic

201. PHENOMENON Says:

Hmm, I wouldn’t lie down with anything less that an 18.

202. Jersey*made*me Says:

1 BK

203. FRANCOIS Says:

jerryjerry jerry jerry !!!!

204. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

*extends 10 ft olive branch to Jersey*

Yeah I feel u. It’s AG baby :~)

205. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

*enters*

*sees Amp in a tussle*

*chuckles*

206. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

They need to drop a nuke on Baton Rouge. Keep them niggas from reproducing.

207. PHENOMENON Says:

**Than.

208. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

*enters*

*sees Amp in a tussle*
    ==================
    Nah, just cleaning some shit off my Gore’s.

It’s nuthin.

209. Jersey*made*me Says:

*extends 10 ft olive branch to Jersey*
    You got jokes.LMAO.

210. FRANCOIS Says:

“look so good, i suck yo daddy’s dick” –BIG

probably the gayest line ever.

211. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

aint HIV/AIDS the leading cause of death amongst young black women?

212. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

aint HIV/AIDS the leading cause of death amongst young black women?
    ===========================================
    Cause it’s harder for a man to get Aids from a chick then to give it to her.

Alotta DL niggas contaminating the pussy pool.

213. Daily Drug Says:

Anybody gone to this Mos def/ Jay elec tour….was there a live band?

214. FRANCOIS Says:

America is dying slowly

[“continous…on that aids thang”]

215. Jersey*made*me Says:

FRANCOIS Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 11:33 pm
    “look so good, i suck yo daddy’s dick” –BIG

probably the gayest line ever.

Now cipher(=NO),that nigga DMX got some gems.”I’ll smack you with my dick and a mic? That nigga K-SOLO can suck my dick?These niggas is like a strip club,every time they come around I just gotta get my dick sucked?

X was on some other.

216. PHENOMENON Says:

Speaking of AIDS. . .

Have any of you heard of a “new” strain of AIDS that has been “discovered”??

217. FRANCOIS Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 11:38 pm
    FRANCOIS Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 11:33 pm
    “look so good, i suck yo daddy’s dick” –BIG

probably the gayest line ever.

X was on some other.
    —————————————————–
    that shit was crazy lolol no “no homo disclaimer” either.

ok how about cannibus:

3rd round knock out: “you may have more $ money than me, but you aint got the skills to et a niggas ass like me” —this has to top them all

218. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Cause it’s harder for a man to get Aids from a chick then to give it to her.

Alotta DL niggas contaminating the pussy pool.

yeah, i remember watchin a program, they was sayin if you isolated the young black american female population and called it a country, it would be like top ten amongst the african countries sufferin from the epidemic.

219. FRANCOIS Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 11:40 pm
    Speaking of AIDS. . .

Have any of you heard of a “new” strain of AIDS that has been “discovered”??

——————–

220. Jersey*made*me Says:

@FRANCOIS

No argument from me.Canibus wild out on that,lol.

221. PHENOMENON Says:

Yes. “They” have made a new one.

A faster, stronger one.

222. Jersey*made*me Says:

There’s always been colds,flu,pneumonia,etc.Aids just came outta nowhere?Anybody who believes that is a fucking fool!Smfh.

223. "A" Chick I Stay Geeked Up Neva Been A Retard Says:

A faster, stronger one.
    ———-
    and they call it Kanye West, yes?

224. AmpGeez a.k.a. Gotcha! Says:

X was on some other.
    =======================
    That’s that jail shit.

They don’t threatebn to body a nigga. They threaten to rape & sodomize.

And the winner gets to rape & sodomize the loser.

Put that on Smack.

225. Trees Says:

gucci la fleur..it’s something like “the flower” or something close in French

226. Mos Def Shows Coldplay How to Really Cover “Billie Jean” | The Rap Up Says:

[…] Nah Right by way of Prefix] […]