Video: Ghostface Talks Style w/ StreetLevel

Starks speaks with StreetLevel.com about how his sense of style came about, how it has evolved, why rocking chains is played and how a janitor is now eating off his dinner plate.

Previously:  Ghostface Talks The Pretty Toney Album

20 Responses to “Video: Ghostface Talks Style w/ StreetLevel”

1. geico lizard Says:

eskay Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 5:47 pm
    this is the part of the day where everybody logs off Nah and tries to finish up whatever work they fronted on while arguing about Drake for the whole afternoon.

Truf.net

2. Taster's Choice [||] Says:

eskay Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

LOL

twitter.com/drakesknee <—– hilarity

3. yeah me 2 Says:

yeaahhh… shouts to all my twitter fam / drizzy never quit or ran / if u spent ur weed $ on my tickets, and u bitter…. damn
    7:07 PM Aug 3rd from web

drizzy dragon breathin fire / take me to the wire i’mma show u true desire / too bad I didnt look down to see that speaker wire
    7:55 PM Aug 3rd from web

……………………………
    DEADDDDDD

4. Digital Scales Says:

This the nigga that stopped me from eating pork

5. Voltron Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 5th, 2009 at 5:42 pm

>>Pharoahe Monch @ Jazz Cafe last night was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

bout to post that video. it looked amazing.

Greatest gig I’ve been to so far. Pharoahe is a true master of ceremonies as well as the GOAT lyricist. I was the biggest stan there. Front row. Screamed every lyric. Pharoahe shook 2 ppl’s hands during the gig. i was one of them. I bought a t-shirt. Met Pharoahe’s singer. Can’t believe Amy Winehouse was there though.

He went into some ORGANIZED KONFUSION joints and the crowd went fucking APESHIT during Bring It On and Thirteen. I was slapping my hand on the stage on some “Noooooooooo, do NOT do the Bring It On verse, the world will explode” shit.

And word is bond i think someone stabbed me when he dropped Simon Says!?

6. Digital Scales Says:

That word to mother Ironman you can have all my bitches

7. Daily Drug Says:

And word is bond i think someone stabbed me when he dropped Simon Says!?

^LOL

8. I Fux aka el Flaco Simpatico Says:

“Noooooooooo, do NOT do the Bring It On verse, the world will explode” shit.
    ^^^^^

thats sooo gay on so many levels but I am not even mad at this stan.

*stans for ghostface*

9. yeah me 2 Says:

Yo check that delonte west shit on wshh…the kfc verse is banasas

10. I Fux aka el Flaco Simpatico Says:

YOOOO I saw Monche with MOP and Pitch Black . SHIEEEEET was hannibal

11. ELGINDOTCOM Says:

15 years ago Ghost could dress, now he just looks like an ex-con who did a 15 year stretch… ma$e>tony starks

12. I Fux aka el Flaco Simpatico Says:

ELGINDOTCOM Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 6:04 pm
    ^^^^^
    co-sign

wtf happened?????? Ghost looks unispired by fashion now.

*spits in briefs and bathrobe with walloos*

>>I was slapping my hand on the stage on some “Noooooooooo, do NOT do the Bring It On verse, the world will explode” shit.

oh shit

>>ma$e>tony starks

good grief

15. Mr. trapstar trap bars all trap everything Says:

“Noooooooooo, do NOT do the Bring It On verse, the world will explode” shit.
    ^^^^^

thats sooo gay on so many levels but I am not even mad at this stan.

lolol. curator of queers ova here.

16. Mr. trapstar trap bars all trap everything Says:

i just looked @ that dogg pound post and them niggas look wyle silly themselves w/that baby milo matching hoodie madness.

niggas need to maturate the dress code.

17. FRANCOIS Says:

“ma$e>tony starks”

__________________________—-
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    public outrage. where’s sharpton?

18. ELGINDOTCOM Says:

yall cant have that ma$e hate if you want.. but tell me during 96-99, all you had to do was sound like ma$e and you got a deal.. ask Fab.

19. FRANCOIS Says:

ELGINDOTCOM Says:

August 5th, 2009 at 6:23 pm
    ____________________________________
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that don’t mean he is ill. the machine made vanilla ice, mc hammer, drake popular. dont mean they are ill

20. ELGINDOTCOM Says:

^ ma$e was ill though, you cant convince me that he wasnt.. and he still better than alot of crap i hear nowadays anyway.. in my humble opinion.. i fuks with ma$e.. pause.