Video: ESSO Interview w/ Roc4Life

Talks about his upcoming Off The Wall project, independent vs. the majors, Harlem & its influence on his music, and more.

18 Responses to “Video: ESSO Interview w/ Roc4Life”

The Zune Nazi

2. herbal kint Says:

blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv

@ d_block – budden is playing the 3 crazy beats the justice league sent him for the great escape

3. Big_seth aka Waffle Iron$ Says:

I’m gone folks.

Email so I can email you the address to send the zune to.

peace.

4. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

can you shut the fuck up with the Myspace shit? wtf are you even talkin about? this site been here 4 years and I’ve never even changed the fucking layout, so fall back.

Jus makin sure, u the one wit Moet dreams on speedboats and shit, i’m strictly assuming here, but this is probably ur most valuable asset, and niggas gonna start comin at u wit ideas and shit, don’t get crzy

5. PHENOMENON Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 4th, 2009 at 7:24 pm

>>eskay who won the wale zune.

it woulda been Phenomenon but he called me a douche.

now he has to Youtube an apology if he wants it.

^ ^
    Lol, awww that sucks but that is o.k.

It may be better off in the hands of another. [If Ever]

I remember reading some pretty deserving submissions.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv

==============================
    Who cares?

Let that man’s nutsack get some air.

7. PHENOMENON Says:

# nestle snipes Says:
    August 4th, 2009 at 7:22 pm

eskay who won the wale zune.

^ ^
    Lol, here comes this question again.

I’ve been plagued with the same question a million times on my YouTube Message Box.

And also the “I hope I win” comments and messages.

8. FRANCOIS Says:

eskay Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 7:24 pm
    >>eskay who won the wale zune.

it woulda been Phenomenon but he called me a douche.

now he has to Youtube an apology if he wants it.

Big_seth aka Waffle Iron$ Says:

I think I should win that zune. I had the best paragraph about it.
    _______________________________________________________
    yo, on the real,
    you still giving away a zune? what’s the deal? my broke punk ass can use one? what was the contest?

9. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:
    August 4th, 2009 at 7:30 pm
    blogtv.com/people/joebuddentv

==============================
    Who cares?

Let that man’s nutsack get some air.

… smh I can’t listen to retarded beats that he is playing to pick for his album, I haven’t even said dudes name on here in weeks, but me listening to justice league beats is hanging on his nutsack GTFOH ….

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

A Zune is an expensive paper weight.

Niggas who get pussy have an iPod.

11. RIGZ Says:

I haven’t even said dudes name on here in weeks,

Werrrrrrrrdddddddddd

12. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 7:35 pm
    A Zune is an expensive paper weight.

Niggas who get pussy have an iPod

*x__________<– Initials Here*

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

You dropping links and shit like this is must see TV.

No one cares but the stans.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

You dropping links and shit like this is must see TV.

No one cares but the stans.

15. FRANCOIS Says:

>>>eskay Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 7:26 pm
    The Zune Nazi
    __________________

so Adolf Zune, what is the story on that zune shit? or you not really giving one away?

16. bfears Says:

august 10th! off the wall drops!!!!

bf3ars.blogspot.com

17. RealUptownKids Says:

THIS NIGGA IS A F*&&^^ LAME.. HE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN WITH HIS CORNY RAPS. HE THE WACKEST DUDE FROM HARLEM OUT RIGHT NOW. THIS MJ THING IS TRASH…JUST B/C YOUR RHYME OVER MJ TRACKS DOESNT MAKE YOU HOT..YOU DONT EVEN SERVE JUSTICE ON THE BEATS.

ESKAY & NATION, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP POSTIN THIS EXTREME CORNYNESS…TIGHT ASS PANTS DONT MAKE YOU FLY ESSO.. Y&I IS A SINKING SHIP, ANYONE DOWN WITH THAT NEED TO TELL YOU TO SWITCH YA ISH UP. IM A REAL UPTOWN KID, AND YOU DONT LOOK FAMILIAR.

18. Nah Right » Video: ESSO - Don’t Stop Says: