Lil Wayne x T.I. x Young Dro x Lil Boosie x Plies

theempire-and-evilempire-heartbeat-to-the-city

Exclusives from The Empire & Evil Empire’s (yes, they’re two different people) Heartbeat To The City mixtape.

Lil Wayne – Major (1:13 Snippet)

T.I. – She Like It

Young Dro feat. T.I. – Up On It

Lil Boosie – Back In The Day

T.I. – Can’t Stop Me

Plies – Chef

64 Responses to “Lil Wayne x T.I. x Young Dro x Lil Boosie x Plies”

1. I Fux Says:

Yo Coccoa on the strength Locked Stocked and Snatch are two of my favorite movies.

I was watching SEXY BEAST last night, i was dying at Ghandi in that joint every other word was CUNT. LOL LMAO

2. I Fux Says:

*outro*

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Exclusives from The Empire & Evil Empire
    ==============================
    They need to scrap it out cause that shit is just stupid.

4. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

What that got to do with whether or not his next album will be nice tho? lol
    I know you know your shit Rigz, all I’m saying is that if you look at it logically Jay has never made a completely garbage album….most of his joints are pif. It’s Jay man, that’s all I’m sayin. 2 good singles and 2 great producers and a Jay that wants to bring back real rappin.

5. Big Homie Says:

BRRR

6. rex hussla Says:

Anybody fuck with Arrested Development? (no “a game of horseshoes…a game of horseshooooooooooooooes”)

I bought the first season and watched the episode and was a little underwhelmed…it’s like a watered down Curb or The Office

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

========================
    With Mr. Hudson on the hook.

GTFOH

8. rex hussla Says:

sean coonery Says:
    August 4th, 2009 at 11:56 am

I actually have Brokeback Mountain on DVD…its a good flick…
    ___________________________________________________

yeah we already knew you did *logs off*

9. Fyodor DROstoevsky Says:

I wonder about Jay’s business model here (ball & music). He swings and misses at some up and coming star (Lebron/Lil’ Wayne) and then goes and signs some light skinned (no shots) nigga nobody likes (True Life, Marcus Williams, J Cole, Devin Harris) and that could never hold down the crown. Personally I think he shoulda signed Factz, (or more defensive oriented players) young NY rapper with possible crossover potential, but regardless already has a built-in niche. He and Wale woulda been interesting… Woulda held down the nerd demographic (c) Damon Dash

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

==========================================
    As good or better then both those series you mentioned.

It gets better each season.

11. RIGZ Says:

Nah, I think the Jay album will be ill

I aint expecting him to change the world, just an ill album

12. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 11:56 am

yea, Locked stocked is that shit, Guy Rich is that dude. im gonna go cop Rock this weekend, fuckit

13. Joe 88 Says:

^I’ll take Kingdom come for 5000 alex

Sorry dude, and i;ma jay stan, but I never have the urge to just listen to that whole album, or really any track off that shit either, not even by jay standards, it’s pure garbage, it is tracks on there that I can stand, but I wouldn’t feel like i’m missing out if I never heard it again

and that second best of both worlds is garbage too. It’s in his catalog, so it’s a jay-z album

14. rex hussla Says:

As good or better then both those series you mentioned.

It gets better each season.
    ___________________________________________

Cool…that’s what I was hoping to hear [ll] *daps*

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

If the police knocked on my door right now and asked me if i knew you threatened to kill Eskay
    ==============================
    I never did that.

Stop that sucka shit b.

Jay-Z has never made a wack album what makes ya’ll think he’s gonna start now.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

^I’ll take Kingdom come for 5000 alex

===================================
    Lies.

Trouble >>>

18. Joe 88 Says:

I’m expecting a classic, don’t care if i’m setting the bar too high, but that’s just what i’m expecting. I won’t be dissapointed if it’s not tho.

And I got the feeling this won’t be his last album

19. Dre Says:

Kingdom Come.

20. Beezy Says:

eskay Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 12:01 pm
    Jay-Z has never made a wack album what makes ya’ll think he’s gonna start now.

^Kingdom Come was wack juice

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Jay-Z has never made a wack album what makes ya’ll think he’s gonna start now.
    ================================
    Blueprint 2 and Kingdom Come weren’t necessarily good albums either.

Put the Jay-Z flag down.

22. Brooklyn Strong Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 12:01 pm
    ==============================
    I never did that.

Stop that sucka shit b.
    =========================
    roffl

23. CiCi The Intern Says:

Kingdom Come was a tampon holder..

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=================================
    Then you’re delusional.

25. Joe 88 Says:

Trouble >>>

^That beat was insanely WACK, and I could go without ever hearing that shit again

>Jay-Z has never made a wack album what makes ya’ll think he’s gonna start now.

^So KC wasn’t wack? Really? *dead* I can’t lie to myself, that shit was wack juice, if it aint good, or average, then what is it?

Biz markie demo tape > Kingdom come

26. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Damn the feds are trying to get Gotti bad

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

If eskay ends up dead I’d blame Colonel Sanders & Ronald McDonald.

Or maybe he got tired of seeing that face in the mirror and offed himself Kurt Cobain style.

28. Troyvul Says:

Sceond disc of BP2 was garbage

29. Joe 88 Says:

Nick Cannon’s “gigalo” > Kingdom Come

Plies “the real testement” > Kingdom Come *straight face*

Shorty tim from the halfway house freestyling for 40 money > KC

>>So KC wasn’t wack? Really? *dead* I can’t lie to myself, that shit was wack juice, if it aint good, or average, then what is it?

it wasn’t wack that’s an urban legend. there were a couple wack songs on it (Trouble not being one of them) but the dope songs outweighed the mediocre.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Trouble >>>

=================================
    If you thought that track was wack then prepare to be let down by BP3.

32. Joe 88 Says:

Troyvul Says:
    August 4th, 2009 at 12:06 pm
    Sceond disc of BP2 was garbage

^Naw, the second disc was heat rocks (well maybe not) but it did have

Guns & Roses
    BP2
    Bitches & sisters
    Show you how to do this
    the joint with the whole state p
    some people hate

33. Beezy Says:

If eskay ends up dead I’d blame Colonel Sanders & Ronald McDonald.

^lol wow, tremendous

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

» Just Blaze Working on Jay Electronica EP
    ===============================
    Is this news?

They’ve been working on that since I first heard of Jay Elec.

35. Beezy Says:

BP2 I’ll accept an argument that its not a terrible album, Kingdom Come is piss poor though

coldplay trouble > jay trouble

you piss poor morally, who said this beezy.

38. Big Homie Says:

I would say it was his worst album out of the rest. It was a decent album def not up to the normal Jay standards. I only say it is not totally wack because if it was an album of another artist, it wouldnt be wack. Only tracks I hated on the album are the Bey track, the Usher track, and Dig A Hole…everything else was listenable …Beach Chair was nice. Never understood why that song was disliked so much.

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Jay lost with the song BP2. He sounds butt hurt that fans sided with Nas.

The nigga Jay is mad insecure cause he looks like Joe Camel.

40. Joe 88 Says:

^Urban legend with who? Niggas that hate Jay-Z, i’ma stan and i’m saying that shit is wack, what good song overweighed “hollywood” or “Anything” the good songs are mediocre at best, nothing stands out on that album

The S. Carter collection mixtape > Kingdom come

>And listen to the lyrics. Niggas be letting whole songs go right over their heads (nh).

^what do you think i’m checking for? The song is mo cheecks (no sixers pg)

41. Troyvul Says:

Guns & Roses
    BP2
    Bitches & sisters
    Show you how to do this
    the joint with the whole state p
    some people hate
    I knew this, but I couldnt say it was good just on strength of those you just listed. I enjoyed most of those tracks.

seriously, what was wack on Kingdom Come besides the shit with Bey and the shit with Ursher…

and I could never really get into Beach Chair, but he spit on it.

I listen to coldplay trouble, before smoking my piff. The somber note the song puts me in once spliced with the piff, makes for great thinking.

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Beach Chair was nice. Never understood why that song was disliked so much
    ===================================
    Cause it’s a gay song.

He needs to leave that shit to Kanye.

45. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Dre Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 12:02 pm
    Kingdom Come.

u would say that, BammaAssNigga

and I could never really get into Beach Chair, but he spit on it.

^ ayoooooooooo, word he spit on it. word?

47. Beezy Says:

cOLD Says:

August 4th, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    you piss poor morally, who said this beezy.

^T.I.

48. D_block_4_life Says:

I would have to disagree Joe, i think everyone knows i really loved liked KC. I’ve argued with everyone over KC, so i’ll gracefully bow out of this one….

49. Joe 88 Says:

^Yes it would, if memphis bleek made that album, it still wouldn’t be better than his first 2 albums. If beans made that album, it still wouldn’t be better than his first 2 albums.

>>Urban legend with who? Niggas that hate Jay-Z, i’ma stan and i’m saying that shit is wack, what good song overweighed “hollywood” or “Anything” the good songs are mediocre at best, nothing stands out on that album

incorrect. The Prelude, Oh My God, Do You Wanna Ride, I Made It are all dope songs that outweigh the mediocre ones I mentioned. if you can’t understand that, I don’t know what to tell you. maybe you don’t like them, which is cool, but then you shouldn’t be calling yourself a Jay stan.

51. D_block_4_life Says:

Not to be a contrarian but Beach Chair >>>>>

52. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Jay set the Bar too high.
    What rappers have put out classic albums the last 5 years of this decade?

>>It was hard for me to come to reality, but the truth is, KC was the wackest album of 06′ easy

come on b, that’s a ridiculously ignorant statement. get your fucking ears checked.

54. Beezy Says:

Do You Wanna Ride is prob the worst Jay song ever

55. Big Homie Says:

BP2 was DEF a good album. What double disc album out there that did not have one or two songs that weren’t that good? And yes Diplomatic Immunity had a few too lol

56. Joe 88 Says:

^Yo, the whole album is wack son. Period, and I like the song with usher. “show me what you got” was my shit when it came out, now I can’t even remember a single word he spit on that joint besides the hook

57. Big Homie Says:

Beach Chair is a nice track

Do You Wanna Ride is prob the worst Jay song ever

^ is that the song where he takes a collect call from his boy from jail, if so Beezy you crazy b.

do you wanna ride is my favorite joint on that shit.

60. Joe 88 Says:

but then you shouldn’t be calling yourself a Jay stan.

^Cause I have an opinion on a song/album of his I can’t stan? I forgot about mama I made it, cool, i’ll give you that one, but

OMG
    trouble
    Dig a hole
    lost ones
    beach chair

are ALL OVERRATED, every single one of them songs is overrated, wouldn’t fit nowhere on any other jay album.

The first best of both worlds > KC

easily.

61. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

So Hudson can’t be on the hook of a rap song? Smarten the fuck up Amp. You’re puttin shit in a box man. If you’re an artist esp. Jay’s caliber you’ve gotta grow past conventional songs….the dude has MGMT on the album. Obviously dude isn’t thinking about making the same record he made before

62. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Jay Z is a corporate camel. All he cares about is paper and being some self-styled “king of rap” – its bullshit. Look at the features on his albums, Chris Martin?? Mr Hudson??? gtfoh he would never get a rapper that wouldnt help his sales, not these days anyway since he fell off, a gritty rapper – wheres Ghostface? D Block? – he wifes Beyonce, hangs out with Gwyneth and Chris, shits embarassing B.

He jumps on whatever is trendy at the time – not trendy in hip-hop necessarily but even worse than that whats trendy in pop/rock charts. His best buddy Kanye makes an autotune album and then Jay makes a song about “Death Of Autotune” As if HE calls the shots – and he has Kanye and Mr fucking Hudson all over his new album. Then he mumbles some shit about, “yeh but Kanye and them be using autotune the right way blah blah” what a joker, the man has no integrity at all, hes a fraud, a private jet, executive fraud who hangs out in the hollywood/business world and has engineered this postion as the “king” because his ego and bank balance craves it so much.

Dont get me wrong of course he used to be nice and can still flow but as far as hip-hop????? Dude is a businessman and has no integrity, what about retiring after the black album? bullshit…Kingdom Come the” mature” album” etc etc , people say that Nas comes up with these “themes” as a cynical attempt to sell and slate him for it but i think Nas actually tries to come provoke some real debate and at least he goes for big themes – -that Untitled album is some shit that Jay would never dare attempt because it wouldnt serve his career, hes too concerned with his image and his money.

Jay z could never be the peoples rapper like Nas almost because hes so “successful” but that success means nothing to the streets, Nas through all his failures and battles back has proved hes human and wins and loses like everyone else, we grew up with the kid and watched him fall and rise again. Nas never wanted to be a businessman like Donald Trump or some shit, look at his Damien Marley project – interesting, thought provoking and going for a meaningful legacy. The Blueprint 3? not so much.

Fuck Jay Z and all them corporate fucking cunts with their foot on our necks

did i forget to say Nas is a better rapper?

“Suzie!”

63. Nyte a.k.a MidNYTE Maraudah Says:

# Beezy Says:
    August 4th, 2009 at 12:14 pm

Do You Wanna Ride is prob the worst Jay song ever
    ———————————————————

SHENANIGANS!!!!

That was damn near the best song on KC, you saying that Do You Wanna Ride is worse than Hollywood, Ain’t I, Jockin’ Jay-Z, and Anything

GTFOH