Video: Diddy Blog #42

Diddy talks a bit about the hold up on the album. No shots but how can you name your album Last Train To Paris and say something like “apetif” Puffy? That’s not a word doggie!

I told your bitch to hurry up, we don’t wait for trains – Cam’ron

Previously: Diddy on Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon | It’s On With Alexa Chung | Late Show w/ David Letterman

69 Responses to “Video: Diddy Blog #42”

1. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

^Straight up me and my niggas been in hotel rooms, everybody has a chick and was fucking… just so happened that i was still fucking while everyone else was done, so I kept fucking and they sat there and watched. Me and shorty put on a motherfucking show too. Ain’t nothing gay about that.

–Son if you looked at any of your homeboys in the eye while she was riding you, you’re gay

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    I’ve had sex with a midget

nigga u like 4.8 anyway, that shit dont count

3. I Fux Says:

^^^^^
    why did you think of this??

dick in pussy > ________

4. THE-XFACTA Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Big Homie Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    I’ve had sex with a midget

nigga u like 4.8 anyway, that shit dont count

*Drives thru Vegas screaming Thug Life*

5. I Fux Says:

nigga u like 4.8 anyway, that shit dont count

LOL

6. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

ive only ran a train on a girl a couple time so idk how it set in motion for other but the train ive been part of were spantaneous

–You never been to a hooky party, they always take a turn during the end when everyone has done their thing and that one girl is hella drunk so she buys a metro card and lets niggs go in.

7. Barbecue Tee Says:

*buys Snuggie 4 dogs*
    *wraps in xmas paper*
    *writes A-Chicks name on Gift*

^^LMAO! and she keeps coming back

8. Brooklyn Strong Says:

he put the side that my other homie just came in onto his dick

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    That is so damn foul to me LOL!

^Whats foul about that?

Maybe because I view sex as an intimate thing maybe but I would never let any of my homeboys watch me like that. Oh no.

10. THE-XFACTA Says:

For the record I never have ran a train on a broad. I have to agree with CiCi it’s a bit disgusting when you think about it… So is giving some broad anal.. I just can’t do that shit (no pun intended)

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

I Fux Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    nigga u like 4.8 anyway, that shit dont count

LOL

*daps Fux* Ooooriginol Nahright StoryTeller.

12. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

nigga u like 4.8 anyway, that shit dont count
    ^^^^^
    WOW

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    Geronimo P Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 4:41 pm
    That is so damn foul to me LOL!

^Whats foul about that?

All the pussy u eat, Girl u just dont know, them bitches come see u after niggas run the train on they ass & dont eat the box. Why u think bitches go Dyke? they wanna cuddle & make love, dudes wanna fuck & laugh @ the bitch before he goes home to his REAL girlfriend…

All the nut u done ate, lickin bitches off after niggas had they way with her ass, u better Fall in line Young Lady.

14. nation Says:

>> So he maybe said it wrong, its a word nonetheless. The internet is here to help you doggie. Fact check! Please.

i know what an aperitif is

15. pause police Says:

shout out 2 the pausepolice @ the 1:40 mark

16. Xenophon Says:

^ When I went to Paris, this waiter straight up looked at me like a Martian when I ordered some cognac before my meal. “….but that’s a digestif….” I KNOW MAN, BUT I WANT SOME OF THAT GOOD FRENCH ‘YAC BEFORE I EAT!!!!! The customer’s always right….he brought it out anyways….

17. |VIDEO|: Diddy Blog #42: The Train Is Coming Says:

[…] NR This entry was written by ILLIONAIRE, posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 7:33 pm, filed under WEBISODES. […]

18. bapesta Says:

Apertif is a french word…means a alcoholic drink you have before a meal to build up your appetite.

19. Bricchetti@ Says:

I just got one ? I live near Pittsburgh,PA but I’m from UnionTown. Yeah who cares right…..I do! Because it leads me to this ? Why doesn’t Diddy or Anybody else for that matter travel to Pittsburgh for musical, clothing, or any type of talent????? Trust and believe, that we’ll get there!