Lloyd Banks – Lights, Camera, Packin’

Lloyd Banks – Lights, Camera, Packin’

Props to Shake

67 Responses to “Lloyd Banks – Lights, Camera, Packin’”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

I Fux Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^
    *giggles*

AYO!!

2. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

ive had bitches run to the bathroom 2 spit, then come back smellin like mouthwash, SINCE when bitches stop Swallowin?

^^I know right?

a bitch shows me she luvs me by swallowing and letting me stick my thumb in her ass while hittin it from behind….

Thats a special kinda love dammit!

3. Iceberg Slimm AKA The Gold Medalist Says:

This nigga Fux is gay. You giggle?

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    yea, i done held a bitch down while my people smash a broad, pin her knees to her ears, lay my nuts in her mouth. thats a train, shit.

^That shit sound like a straight up rape…

–Word, i think they’re still looking for you CS88

NoSur. i never had to ask to fuck in my life. as most as a broad will get outa me is “u wanna come over/ u want me to come over/ im @ ___ hotel” …thats about it. i never asked a chick ever, “hey, lets have sex, or lets do it, or im horny come see me”… and i ALWAYS throw it back, “BITCH YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME!!!”….lmao.

5. FRANCOIS Says:

anyone got the zshare post that still works for that raekwon/dilla joint?

6. I Fux Says:

Iceberg Slimm AKA The Gold Medalist Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    This nigga Fux is gay. You giggle?

^^^^^^
    maniacally my nigga. Since when is giggling gay? niggas done lost the funny bone. YOU HARD IN A COMMENT SECTION, B??????????!!!?

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 4:58 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LMFAO!!!….to think someone is going to do that to your daughter one day.

Shit thats human, if im lucky she let some Jew Mufucka w/ some paper knock her off so i dont have to worry about supportin her ass. shit.

8. Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

FRANCOIS Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    anyone got the zshare post that still works for that raekwon/dilla joint?

^^nigga we talkin bout trains, planes, and whoretomobiles!

relax

9. Bones Jackson Says:

^^^^^^

I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you’re probably wanted

10. Barbecue Tee Says:

Obviously you’re new here so this is your muligan..

^ negative. and couldn’t find a better word?
    btw, wtf is your problem with Barbecue Tee?

11. Iceberg Slimm AKA The Gold Medalist Says:

Mufucker you done said like 10 homo quotes in the past hour. That shit aint helping ya cause

12. Barbecue Tee Says:

*doesn’t think x-facta knows what “muligan” is*
    you may need to get a big girl, soundin’ uptight for no reason
    *moves around*

13. FRANCOIS Says:

Mac Brown aka Drugs R bad.. so I abuse the P*ssy! Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 5:01 pm
    FRANCOIS Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    anyone got the zshare post that still works for that raekwon/dilla joint?

^^nigga we talkin bout trains, planes, and whoretomobiles!

relax
    _________________________________________
    ^^^^^^^
    aight. Is it me or do fat girls give the best head?

14. I Fux Says:

*keeps it hetero*

YO THIS SH album is Mad obnoxious with the spit

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Bones Jackson Says:

July 31st, 2009 at 5:01 pm

^^^^^^

No Sur. And Applaud my Township, they approved my Purchase paperwork, i can go pick up my new toys next week.

16. Brooklyn Strong Says:

voluptuous = sexy fat girl

17. DARKHYPHENSKINDOTCOM Says:

sad to say…………ummmmmmmmm Banks is still falling off to me man. His beat selection is getting horrid to me. Time to step it up

DARK-SKIN.COM