Video: Wyclef Jean – Mic Check Mondays Freestyle

Previously: Wyclef Jean – Warriorz | Wyclef Jean – Coming to America (Mixtape) | We Made It (prod. The Runners) | More Bottles (feat. Timbaland)

Other concerts: Wyclef’s Emergency Concert for the People of Iran | Twitter | Facebook

12 Responses to “Video: Wyclef Jean – Mic Check Mondays Freestyle”

1. Joe 88 Says:

“Your standing to close to me maan”(c) Dylan

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

*daps the crew*

3. Nestle Snipes Says:

deep in the ass > deeper than rap

4. G_Sofrito about to change my name to G_Pernil Says:

Tryna’ build on fertile ground but it’s riddled with infestation

5. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:
    July 28th, 2009 at 11:57 am
    I think I’m whack….never happy with a beat I do…

^yo, I feel the same way everytime I lay a verse with niggas, the co-signs & all don’t really mean too much when I gotta lay a verse down, I feel like i’ma have the wackest verse, but I figured out that, that’s how much I love music that I respect everyones hustle, & everyones outlook within there words, I swear I heard niggas say they wouldn’t make a song with me or they had to prepair to get on tracks with me, not be bragging cause i’m not, but it’s there appreciation for music, everyone has a different angle (pause) when it comes to expressing themselves, i’m almost more of a fan than a rapper, that’s prolly how you feel too about your beats

but your a monster, (pause) flat out, I never heard a wack beat from you yet, (no bromance) keep doing you, you got it (pause again)

Thanks…yeah that’s how I feel too (none)

6. Black Says:

Black Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    @ crazy88

*sounds like a good bitch fam, a real good bitch. I’ve had chicks say similiar things to me and some of them have been able to keep the relationship strictly physical. Those are usually the exception to the rule, if your a nigga that has anything positive going for yourself and u pipe a chick down right I think the majority of em will try to take that “friendship to the next level.

Eh… Her thing is, She likes Girls… Lipstick Lezbo, no butch (looks @ CiCi)

^^^Oh shit well disregard my last statement lucky ass nigga! Dammit I’ve been tryna find one of them. My man had this bad ass cambodian joint that went both ways, they used to go to bars/clubs together and pull chicks. He said his body count went through the roof.

7. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

Black Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:18 pm
    Black Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    @ crazy88

Eh… Her thing is, She likes Girls… Lipstick Lezbo, no butch (looks @ CiCi)

yea… thats the flavor.

8. Nestle Snipes Says:

why wyclef dressing like its 92?

9. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

@ Ghost
    my nigga always says it’s bullshit that beatmakers don’t like the beats they make…..his argument is why would you take time to continue building on something you don’t like…..it’s hard to explain but you do have to somewhat like your music otherwise you wouldn’t waste time doing it.

10. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Nestle Snipes Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:20 pm
    why wyclef dressing like its 92?

***Better than dressing like it’s ’09- tight jeans/Leroy from “Fame” lookin’ sweatpants with no pockets (c) Sean Price, bright colored hoodie, clunky looking kicks, mohawk, lol…

11. Seth Gueko Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPZBVQN_evE
    The Dan Band – Candy Shop (fiddy cent’s cover)
    after Kno of CunninLynguists – “Caucasian”
    youtube.com/watch?v=YcVEDCqKNz0 for the love of the lol
    but now heard dat dope cover here
    The Rodeo ft. Olympic – Amazing
    zshare.net/audio/631959926771104a/

12. baby jesus Says:

tight jeans/Leroy from “Fame” lookin’