Video: Wale Interview w/ S.A.B. Radio Pts. 1-2

Topics of discussion include his Attention: Deficit Tour, early supporters, empowering the DMV area, “not enough people in the stands,” and Twitter.

Previously: Wale Interview w/ YoungHollywood (Video) | Wale feat. Gucci Mane – Pretty Girls

Topics of discussion include using the internet as part of his success, approach to writing, freestyles, Top 3 baddest females, favorite sneakers and more.

22 Responses to “Video: Wale Interview w/ S.A.B. Radio Pts. 1-2”

1. Ghost Writer Says:

Yeah Joe88 I’m digging this (no homo) yo you remind me of BIG when you spit…like your voice and delivery (no homo)

2. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

Nates Last post > Nates New post.

Cold, u Fucked up the Churchs money

3. Black Says:

snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:58 am
    Shout out my Lil’Spanish Broad, told me this morning, she dont wanna Date, just want to be “good” friends… Sex w/ no strings… called me an asshole… but likes the dick.

^^^Always sounds good at first, you know that the bitch will catch feelings though right?

4. b-ease Says:

Aziz Ansari

Funny motherfucker.

5. London Bloke Says:

“You know everyone loves and respects Michael but times change. It’s so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I’m willing to take that on. There’s nobody who can match me in sales and in respect so it only makes sense for me to take over Michael’s crown and become the new King. First there was Elvis, then there was Michael, now in the 21st century its Kanye’s time to rule. I have nothing but respect for Michael but someone needs to pick up where he left off and there’s nobody better than me to do that. I am the new King of Pop.”

(c) Kanye West

6. landLORD Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    Yeah Joe88 I’m digging this (no homo) yo you remind me of BIG when you spit

————

*confusion ensues*

reminds you of a BIG what ? (no homo) … no shots at Joe, but uhhhh … maybe i received the wrong email …

*re-checks mail*

7. Black Says:

jimmy valentime Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    A fair rate 400-500

For mixing

It based on the amount of songs more then any thing

^^^ Good lookin out I’ve heard some pretty ourageous prices.

snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:58 am

^ what happened to the rule about accompanying stories with pics.

9. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

Black Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:58 am

Peep what she said:

I would really like to see you. I don’t want you to think I’m playing with you. I don’t want you to get the wrong impression if we do something other than watch a movie. I want to trust that you say friends is cool but let’s be real, when we’re around each other we only have one thing on our mind. Yes WE. It’s not a bad thing, it’s only natural. My pussy is magic! and you are just plain sexy!! It’s just that after all of this I don’t have the energy to try again. Friends is fine with me because its kind of a see ya when I see ya but in a nice way. I don’t have to worry about getting my feelings hurt or being hurt. And you don’t have to worry either. I’m not being a smart ass at all. I just want to be on the same page with you and move forward. Of course if you feel differently I have no choice but to accept it. I do care about you and your feelings.

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Northside MoCo STAND UP! I see you Gaithersburg!

*daps all in attendance*

11. Random Says:

ha. that no homo ish is gay.

side note: random jay diss i just found. who the f*ck is ronnie rebel?

12. Joe 88 Says:

@Jdollarz

sent

13. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    July 28th, 2009 at 11:57 am
    I think I’m whack….never happy with a beat I do…

^yo, I feel the same way everytime I lay a verse with niggas, the co-signs & all don’t really mean too much when I gotta lay a verse down, I feel like i’ma have the wackest verse, but I figured out that, that’s how much I love music that I respect everyones hustle, & everyones outlook within there words, I swear I heard niggas say they wouldn’t make a song with me or they had to prepair to get on tracks with me, not be bragging cause i’m not, but it’s there appreciation for music, everyone has a different angle (pause) when it comes to expressing themselves, i’m almost more of a fan than a rapper, that’s prolly how you feel too about your beats

but your a monster, (pause) flat out, I never heard a wack beat from you yet, (no bromance) keep doing you, you got it (pause again)

14. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

cOLD Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
    snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:58 am

^ what happened to the rule about accompanying stories with pics.

nosur. not this1

Ghost Writer Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    Yeah Joe88 I’m digging this (no homo) yo you remind me of BIG when you spit

————

*confusion ensues*

*re-checks mail*

To me at least…that particular song reminds me of Big’s voice…not the flow or punchlines….maybe I’m bugging but thats what he reminds me of…cause the way Big used to sound like he had something in his mouth when he was rapping….(pause)

17. G_Sofrito about to change my name to G_Pernil Says:

I’ve never even heard a Ghost beat (i don’t think), did i lose? and if so what’s the magnitude of this loss?

18. snort_snortcrazy88since88 Says:

landLORD Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    My pussy is magic!

————–

*translation*

she has AIDS

lmao, Classic!

19. Joe 88 Says:

*TY BIGS IT UP*

I SWEAR THE NIGGAS THAT I DID THE TRACK “BEST THAT EVER DID IT” SAID THE SAME THING, FROM MY ADLIBS, TO HOW I FLOWED ON THAT TRACK, now I would never compare myself to any great, or anyone at that, but to say I haven’t took slight character traits from them would be all lies. But my music imho is so authentic, but that’s what i’m suppose to say right? lol

20. Black Says:

@ crazy88

*sounds like a good bitch fam, a real good bitch. I’ve had chicks say similiar things to me and some of them have been able to keep the relationship strictly physical. Those are usually the exception to the rule, if your a nigga that has anything positive going for yourself and u pipe a chick down right I think the majority of em will try to take that “friendship to the next level.

21. landLORD Says:

GWriter says

————-

i get it now …koolgrap and Cormega have that same effect …actually thats who joe kinda reminds me of … Cormega …

22. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

I can’t check myspace music from my phone but i’ma check ghost’s beats out when I get home…..need to see if I need to step my game up with my beats, cause if son is fadin me and only been makin beats for a year i’ma start singing.