Video: Saigon – Pain In My Life (Live in Boston)

This song used to be my shit, for real.

Saigon’s rare live performance of “Pain In My Life” in preparation for Saigon’s new album “Warning Shots 2” available SEPT 29 2009 at AmalgamDigital.

DJ Statik Selektah on the decks.

Previously: Saigon – Change Gon Come

32 Responses to “Video: Saigon – Pain In My Life (Live in Boston)”

1. Slightbias Says:

fuck this dude pause wheres Escape Route EP?

2. Eaj Says:

Nation, I found out about the beat Cole/XV freestyled over first. Its Bobby Creekwater – OJ Simpson. I can’t find the instrumental, but apparently there is a version of the song called “OJ Simpson 2008” with extended beat at the end. If you find it, please zshare it.

3. BabyDoll Says:

Slightbias Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 4:36 pm
    fuck this dude pause wheres Escape Route EP?

^you seem slightly biased

4. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

DOLEMITE!

5. Big Homie Says:

Saigon has not been working on his album. He’s been eating. I thought that was Bonecrusher in the screenshot

6. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

*YAWN*

7. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Gattt

8. Strongchef Says:

sai performance is cool..

when did jay z deserve the fact that all black is his look… give that to nwa before camel

9. Eaj Says:

Comment section seems screwed up.

10. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Iceberg been given fred the god son the thumps up since inception

11. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

damit, an og like me stay on moderation

12. nation Says:

>> damit, an og like me stay on moderation

don’t make me debunk that myth as well

13. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    Iceberg been given fred the god son the thumps up since inception

^holy shit thats gay

14. nation Says:

>> Nation, I found out about the beat Cole/XV freestyled over first. Its Bobby Creekwater – OJ Simpson. I can’t find the instrumental, but apparently there is a version of the song called “OJ Simpson 2008″ with extended beat at the end. If you find it, please zshare it.

really? i feel like i’ve heard the song but i doubt it was Bobby Creekwater rapping. i don’t have it but i can ask him for it [||]

15. BabyDoll Says:

^smh…he’s doing it right now. no one said he was the creator of the look…wow

16. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Iceberg been given fred the god son the thumps up since inception
    yaga yo (c) Sean Paul

17. FUPM618 Says:

Its a shame this cat never dropped an album.

18. Seth Gueko Says:

SAIGON’s
    Warning shots 2 for sept 09
    THEN statik/saigon part 2
    AND 2010’s TGSNT !

19. Seth Gueko Says:

SAIGON’s
    Warning shots 2 for sept 09
    THEN statik/saigon part 2
    AND 2010’s TGSNT !

20. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

*all black everythings it up*
    *turns lights off in office and turns computer screens off*
    *works in pitch black*
    *branch manager memos it up*

21. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

black label black card black bitch all black everything

22. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

now i’ma push this E til I run outta class. whiplash.

23. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

BabyDoll Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

^smh…he’s doing it right now. no one said he was the creator of the look…wow
    ^^^^^

u know people look for any angle to hate on hov, they are like republicans lookin for ways to diss obama…

A small part of the reason the President is Black I told him I got him when he hit me on the jack

24. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 4:51 pm
    black label black card black bitch all black everything

Whats crazy is i thought kanye verse was nice, but i find myself reciting that line the most….

25. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

like Jay Z’s lady it’s Be-yond-sayin

26. Mr. Iceberg Slim Says:

nation Says:

July 28th, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    >> damit, an og like me stay on moderation

don’t make me debunk that myth as well

Ive always been OG, years b4 D’rug dealer ran around to diff. cpu’s stalking eskay, to the point eskay actually gave out his real address on nahright to meet for a one on one 12 rounder

27. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

can’t be scalin’ nickels down
    got a problem say it now…

28. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

This is La Familia
    I’ll explain later
    But for now let me get back to this paper

I’m a couple bands down
    And I’m try’na get back
    I gave Doug a grip I lost a fifth of five stacks
    Yeah I’m talking 5 commas 6 zeroes got zeroes jigga
    Back to runnin’ circles round niggas now we squared up

29. Eaj Says:

hmm

30. crisis Says:

saigon is hands down the best rapper ever
    there is nobody dead or alive even close to sai

31. Cam Says:

I have the new OJ

32. Robbie Says:

Yo Nation,
    was yu able to get the Bobby Creekwater – OJ Simpson instrumental ?