Video: Royce Da 5’9″ & Crooked I Talk Nah Right Comments

This is from Slaughterhouse’ studio session with Sir Aah. Around the 4:21 mark, Royce is reading a comment where someone said “they don’t need Crooked I in the group, that verse was weak to me” and they react. Afterwards, Crooked goes in to record his verse for this and they get a nice shot of our frontpage, streaming Slaughterhouse’ “The One” video. This is hip hop in 2009.

Bonus: Royce Da 5’9″ – 8-11 [via YK2Daily]

Previously: Crooked I – 8-11 | Sir Aah ft. Joe Budden & Royce Da 59 – What It Be Like (Remix)

186 Responses to “Video: Royce Da 5’9″ & Crooked I Talk Nah Right Comments”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LMAO

*gets inspired by chea and Pap*

Yo Nate Liberate “The Elephant Trainer, straight Love, No Taser”

3. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

The Walrus Tamer

u a chubby chaser, pap?

dead on Combat Jack being a clone for Talib Kweli

5. The Elephant Trainer, straight Love, No Taser Says:

kevKONGquistador Says:

July 12th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    Dblock is like a slaughterhouse expert

who sent that nigga?

^^^^^^
    LMAO

6. Ghost Writer Says:

Si

7. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

Pig Face Weapon Waste ftw

8. KzA Says:

AYO JOEELL IF YOUR READING THIS

*clears throat*
    YEAAAAAAAAAAWOWWWWWWWW

Royce > Budden > (Crooked Joell)

9. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The Walrus Tamer Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    u a chubby chaser, pap?

i’d fuck the snot outta a big bitch.

***That’s not snot, it’s creamy nougat (none)

10. The Elephant Trainer, straight Love, No Taser Says:

Buddens is the garbagest in the group, Joell got no Charisma and usually fat cuddly fuckers are the most charismatic. Word to Re-Run

11. baby jesus Says:

Without nah there is no internets

12. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

always the lurkers comments that rappers reacte to

13. Ghost Writer Says:

DROP THE ALBUM niggas

14. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

oh and legalizing drugs would definitely increase drug use…but who gives a fuck

^idk about that

why not.

America is high already, if the shit became legal there’d be a lot niggas pickin up the spliff again just so they could blow it on the street.

15. rex hussla Says:

Crooked if you see this SHOUT OUT TO THE CIRCLE OF BOSSES

16. The Walrus Tamer Says:

ay, what thread they talkin about?

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Crooked I is the Jarobi of Slaughterhouse

18. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    always the lurkers comments that rappers reacte to

^^^^^^
    I know wtf!

They should look at the comment name of the nigga who is hating hard. Thats usually one of the More Traditional Commenters

19. Ghost Writer Says:

FUCK zshare

20. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

*throws on Pig Mask*

Crooooooookkkeeedddddd

21. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

yup fuck zshare!!!!!!

22. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:08 pm
    always the lurkers comments that rappers reacte to

^^^^^^
    I know wtf!

***LOL…we need for cOLD to resurrect his Crook character to address this***

23. Apollo Says:

Just heard Jay’s single, and I can’t believe the GOAT got murked by Yeezy. I never thought I’d say this, but he needs to stop. I thought he could be Hip Hops Bruce Springsteen, but he lost it. The song is fire though…

Whats poppin nah

24. Don't tase me, bro! Says:

stonehenge > circle of bosses

can’t remember who said that but it’s a candidate for best comment shwag ever on NR

25. KzA Says:

always the lurkers comments that rappers reacte to

Thats cuz the lurkers the only ones talkin bout the topic. Rappers read the regs shit and are like..

Rapper: *logs on to Nah*
    Rapper: Oh shit, they posted my track! Hell yea, lets see what these comments are lookin like
    Nah Comment: “On the real tho, I used to put my flacid d*ck in a snapple bottle and …..”
    Rapper: *blank stare*

26. The Walrus Tamer Says:

ay royce. . . . YO MAMA!!

*runs*

27. Ghost Writer Says:

***LOL…we need for cOLD to resurrect his Crook character to address this***

Holy smokes I was just thinking that….scary

28. UE Ltd Says:

*wonders which rapper to take set on*

*readys self to go from nh lurker to innernets celebrity*

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LMAO

30. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

the kid Beezy just settled on a house…shit is dope

tinypic.com/r/ncmm34/3

31. The Walrus Tamer Says:

Rapper: *logs on to Nah*
    Rapper: *blank stare*

*dead*

32. Big Homie Says:

the part where they show Joell doing adlibs is hilarious

33. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

that circle who calls himself “Bawse”>>>>Circle of Bosses (none)

34. Don't tase me, bro! Says:

lmfao @ beezy

35. geico lizard Says:

The Walrus Tamer Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:05 pm
    u a chubby chaser, pap?

i’d fuck the snot outta a big bitch.

rofl

36. Ghost Writer Says:

KzA Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    always the lurkers comments that rappers reacte to

Rapper: *logs on to Nah*
    Rapper: *blank stare*

*crooked I’s it up on the 8-1-1*

*murked*

37. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

was cOLD the one commenting as Crooked? I always thought it was him for real

38. The Walrus Tamer Says:

beezy, your house is shwagged out to the nth degree.

39. Roof do the Houdini Says:

MAN royce was nice back in the day. He had that one joint on GTA 3

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

the funny thing about rappers getting all up in their feelings about nah, is that they approach it as if they’re better than run of the mil commenters…nigga, i don’t have a record deal, either…we even

41. geico lizard Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    the kid Beezy just settled on a house…shit is dope

tinypic.com/r/ncmm34/3

Thats Kelis new house

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Sir Aah

***Ayo? or just WTF? not sure which applies, here…

43. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

tinypic.com/r/ncmm34/3
    ^^^^^^

LOL Yo you need to make sure your interior is damier print.

*gnroffles*

44. kyo Says:

did joell write down adlibs? that shiet was so lame.

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Roof do the Houdini Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    MAN royce was nice back in the day. He had that one joint on GTA 3

***Bar Exam 1 and 2 are fiiiiiiiiiiiire….unrelated, but I wish Royce would just do an entire album with Elzhi…

46. rex hussla Says:

LATE PASS:

that Jay/Ye/Rihanna shit is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

47. JayRight Says:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

48. Breaux Brosephson the !! Says:

you ever feel like somedays your comments are like a bad jumper….I can’t get my shit right today. might be the new name.
    *goes to XXL.com to make some practice comments*

49. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Yo Nate Liberate “The Elephant Trainer, straight Love, No Taser”

50. b-ease Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:16 pm
    Roof do the Houdini Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    MAN royce was nice back in the day. He had that one joint on GTA 3

Word. The original version of his debut album was borderline classic. He’s honestly on another tier than the rest of Slaughterhouse.

51. KzA Says:

LF: If you like Big Sean and dont like Drake…killest thine self. Sean has the EXACT flow of Drake, but with the shit delivery of Spitta and less witty punchlines… and I know this becuase I just listened to UKNOBIGSEAN all the way through

52. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Rapper: *logs on to Nah*
    Rapper: *blank stare*

sad but true…i come here for the convo, the regs are generally pretty savvy, intelligent, witty individuals..

we are the stars of Nah, the artists are just background

53. b-ease Says:

you ever feel like somedays your comments are like a bad jumper….

lol, no doubt.

54. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I fuck with Big Sean. he alright

I still havent heard fly union.

55. The Walrus Tamer Says:

fux, you can’t ask em to liberate it under your regular name, it takes away from the surprise when you comment under it. . .

now think of another funny name!!

56. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

we are the stars of Nah, the artists are just background

***Word, lol…half the time, they’re punchlines…I’ll bet there are rappers out there who have an unabated hatred for certain nah posters….

57. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

CROOKED I is SOOOOOOOO CUTE

*waits for video of the nigga to comment on my twitter two days from now*

58. The Walrus Tamer Says:

we are the stars of Nah, the artists are just background

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

59. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

he has potential…and has better wordplay than Drake and Spitta

60. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Crooked I looks like Coley Cole, going over the business plan for “Rent ’em Spoons” in that pic…either that, or a thugged out Musiq Soulchild *none**

61. The Walrus Tamer Says:

real talk, you should be able to gauge your popularity if you get a post on nah by how on topic we stay in the comments. . . niggas like max, jay, kanye, or hell, even drake get comments about the actual post. . .

everybody else may get a comment here and there, but we usually engaging in some fuckery in the other posts.

62. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

sometimes commenters fall off and they still want to act like they got it and not accept their role off the bench(c)SLEEP vis a vis Nah’s Allen Iverson

63. KzA Says:

still *dead* @ that vid of Wale in the studio with Budden talkin on some “mannn I just don’t kno why but Nah Right commentors just dont like me man”

Duke looked like he was about to cry.

We don’t like you becuase your steamin hot basura Wale. It aint personal.
    *Waits on “Only the Features” mixtape*

64. Mac Brown Says:

LF: yo on the real …….. pe pe le peau shouldv’e just raped that cock teasing cat. That bitch always looking for a freshly painted ladder to run under just to turn that mofo on, and get her ego stroked!!

65. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Like a tribe im questin’

66. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

I still say Big Sean “Supa Dupa” is the best track lyrically of the year

67. rex hussla Says:

*Friday off from work’s it up*

*comments in boxers*

*itches nuts*

68. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Crooked I is handsome

69. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

We don’t like you becuase your steamin hot basura Wale. It aint personal.

**No DMV bias, but half y’all niggas think Charles Hamilton is a genius, the other half be reppin’ Gucci Mane….if I was in Wale’s nike boots (none), I’d just K.I.M…DC, stand up!

70. b-ease Says:

This album’s gonna be wack. Mark my words.

71. The Walrus Tamer Says:

or drugged her.

72. KzA Says:

true, but that also applies to threads that contain heavy dosages of ether. pretty sure all the amanda diva posts stay pretty on topic rofl

73. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Mac Brown Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

***What kind of fuckin’ rapist is this guy? (c) Dave Chappelle

74. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

This album’s gonna be wack. Mark my words.

–Is that right Mr. Fishscales

75. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:23 pm
    *Friday off from work’s it up*

*comments in boxers*

*itches nuts*
    ^^^^^
    WORD
    *does very little till 11am*
    *takes 1 hour shower*
    *rubs baby lotions around every crevice *
    *drinks Beer with pancakes*

76. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Wale is nice, he just needs to select better beats…

77. baby jesus Says:

This album’s gonna be wack. Mark my words.

emph this

78. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Joell Ortiz gets my vote for Best Picture on Album Cover with four other niggas

79. b-ease Says:

–Is that right Mr. Fishscales

lol, That’s right.

80. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

b-ease Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    This album’s gonna be wack. Mark my words.

^im sayin…everything that leaked is nice so far.

81. baby jesus Says:

Wale is nice

*blank stare*

82. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Im depressed as fuck, im 21 tomorrow. This fucking sucks

83. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

the ONE is a hit. no way around that

84. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Wale is boring like a motherfucker.

85. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

baby jesus Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Wale is nice

*blank stare*

>>go back to watching “How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days”

86. rex hussla Says:

I fuck with Wale though [ll]…he’s cool in my book. But my rookies of the year are Kid Cudi, Reks and Fashawn…Cudi is straight stoner music.

87. Mac Brown Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Im depressed as fuck, im 21 tomorrow. This fucking sucks

^^mutha fukka I’m 10 yrs older than you….

*adjust noose to hang self

88. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

wale got a fabricated swagger, he probably got that hanging around all the hipsters at his concert. Call Me MR never wear the same thang(c)Wale, REALLLY NIGGA??? was that your fire lyric?????

89. CiCi The Intern Says:

Wale sucks!

90. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

This album’s gonna be wack. Mark my words.

dont matter, these Uncles niggaz got a cult following.

slaughterhouse will always be there for dudes who love to deny themselves entertaining hip hop

91. b-ease Says:

the ONE is a hit. no way around that

On what planet? Beat’s dope, hooks actually alright, verses belong on another song. Except for Joey’s and Joell’s. Their verses are on the right song, they just came wack on it.

^im sayin…everything that leaked is nice so far.

Shit’s been putting me to sleep. To each his own I guess…

92. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Speaking of Fishscale, WuTang is playing the 9:30 club in DC, tonight- $35/ticket….

The Footprint In Hip Hop Tour Method Man and Redman & Ghostface Killah
    w/ Duo Live
    $35.00

93. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The Footprint In Hip Hop Tour Method Man and Redman & Ghostface Killah
    w/ Duo Live
    $35.00

930.com/

94. b-ease Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Im depressed as fuck, im 21 tomorrow. This fucking sucks

You’re insane. Life has officially begun chief, enjoy.

95. The Walrus Tamer Says:

*dead*

he got stamped “bitch” for tryna chump buddy at his concert. . . when ALL his security was around. . .

you ain’t no G.

96. Roof do the Houdini Says:

who said wale sucks? they need to get bopped on the head three stooges style

97. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Bernard got his hater goggles on this afternoon

98. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Except for Joey’s and Joell’s
    ^^^^^
    what wait?? they got the weakest verses on that song.

THe ONE can be played on Pop stations, alternative stations and White People Bars.

that constitutes crossover HIT. imo

99. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…fuck u, fux (none)

100. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

I’ve always loved the term “fingerpop”

101. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

damn you niggas in DC get raped…Meth, Red and Ghost shows here in NYC the tix are $10

and they STILL can’t get no one to show up

102. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Dj Khalil >________________

103. KzA Says:

Got an email from Ticketmaster

Method\Red\Ghost at Starland Ballroom for $10.

Damned cuz i got plans on that day

104. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

and they STILL can’t get no one to show up

^^^^^^
    *gnroffles*

105. baby jesus Says:

i thought the same but apparently it dosent. at least not in ny

106. KzA Says:

Cosign

you say you got alotta whips but I got a lot.

o0o0oooo0o0o00o0o0o000o0o0o FIIIIIYAAAYAYAYAAA

107. b-ease Says:

But it won’t be. Alot of the elements are there, but the whole is much less than the parts.

And the video has the worst video hoes ever. If can’t get bad broads in your vid, you need to think of another concept for your vid, its that simple.

108. GMZ Says:

I don’t really fuck with Buddens music like that…mostly cuz I don’t check for that niggaz music at all…but everytime that I hear that nigga spit…that nigga spits hard son…I’mma have to check that nigga shit…especially since Jay is lettin niggaz merk him on his own tracks now….say it ain’t so Jay…at least merk Lame Game before its ova…

109. geico lizard Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

we are the stars of Nah, the artists are just background

I try come to nahright last so I can laugh and enjoy the comments.

110. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

E1 don’t have the money to pay radio station their payola to play The One…shit they could barely afford eskay’s fee for a post

111. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

you say you got alotta whips but I got a lot.

o0o0oooo0o0o00o0o0o000o0o0o FIIIIIYAAAYAYAYAAA

^^^^^^^^^^
    *fucking dead dead dead*(c)Chea

112. Seth Gueko Says:

YBE’s mama IZ under Crooked control
    lmao

113. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

don’t make me post the lyrics to “the Kramer”, again…SMH @ y’all niggas shitting on Wale while propping up corny ass Charles Hamilton…”Sonic the Hamilton”…GTFOH, lol…

114. b-ease Says:

Wale’s dope. Mixtape about Nothing was one of the best releases last year, period.

But I’m not gonna front, I don’t know if he’s making the right moves now as far a mixtape where he’s getting outshined (or so I’ve heard) and that single. Especially being on Interscope, you only get one shot with them, as Chuck Hamilton.

115. GMZ Says:

# Roof do the Houdini Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 1:31 pm

who said wale sucks? they need to get bopped on the head three stooges style
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Word to boppin that nigga who said that on the head a few times…Wale is iLL

116. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Chemical Warfare has some real gems on it

117. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

b-ease Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 1:30 pm
    A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Im depressed as fuck, im 21 tomorrow. This fucking sucks

You’re insane. Life has officially begun chief, enjoy.

–Thanks

118. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I try come to nahright last so I can laugh and enjoy the comments.

**pretty much…I check nah lite for the day’s news, but for the most part, i can find my own music….

What’s this one song shit? (c) Billy, the club manager from “Purple Rain”

119. b-ease Says:

E1 don’t have the money to pay radio station their payola to play The One…

I mean, that’s true, but I don’t hear that “it” in that song that seperates records that sound like hits from records that acutally are hits.

120. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Wale is the future***

121. ELECTROGREMLIN_cs88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

122. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I should change my name to “Mr never irons and always wears the same thing”

123. baby jesus Says:

wale’s career as an artist has already reached its peak (n)

124. J4 Says:

Slaughterhouse >

Print that shit…

125. Pushin It Says:

“They can run th town but we run through ya town wit noreguard to who the f yall r Im comin it’s almost camel huntin season lmrao jokes 4real”

CAPO!

126. b-ease Says:

Pushin It Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

Go to Hell.

127. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Wale = Tyrone Biggums

128. R.J.Orion Says:

Charles Hamilton >>> Wale…

I been boycotted that pretentious Bamma

129. The Walrus Tamer Says:

gucci mane is gonna be at LOVE next friday.

i think imma camp out starting tonight.

i wanna be the closest nigga to the stage.

130. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I wonder if Slaugherhouse is gonna face the same fate as the EMCs? Remember them? Dope as fuck, criminally slept on…Honestly, how much noise can Slaughterhouse make commercially? Between the entire group, I doubt they’ve cracked 100K in sales in their careers, unless you count Royce’s “Bad vs. Evil” jawn with Em…not saying that they don’t deserve to succeed, because they’re talented, but still, they might as well add Serius Jones and Obie Trice into the lineup…

131. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

i wanna be the closest nigga to the stage.

**Why? LOL…

132. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Slaughterhouse will not sell 100, nor do they expect to im sure

133. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

bling!….blao!……woooooow

134. The Truth... Says:

>> ‘Fest in particular also hopes this will also bring fresh produce and food to this community, that does most of their grocery shopping at 7/11’s and BP stations.
    _______________________________

That’s fuckin horrible…^^this, coming from “the best country in the world”? Wake up people….

135. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:38 pm
    Charles Hamilton >>> Wale…

I been boycotted that pretentious Bamma

***Pretentious? What’s more pretentious than the J-Dilla EP credit?

136. ELECTROGREMLIN_cs88 Says:

The Walrus Tamer Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:39 pm
    gucci mane is gonna be at LOVE next friday.

i think imma camp out starting tonight.

i wanna be the closest nigga to the stage.

“okay killa, uz a Slut” Q; ShynePo

137. The Walrus Tamer Says:

wale’s gonna come out with the dashiki dunks. . . have niggas in DC lining up for em outside downtown locker room.

138. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

b-ease Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    This album’s gonna be wack. Mark my words.

THIS. I been on nah for a min. now, and I been seein these slaughterhouse links forever, and there’s nothing that makes me want to even consider giving it a listen. I need some Ric Flair with my hip-hop. Max had flair…

139. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The Walrus Tamer Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

***that’s how that nigga got his start, at DTLR…

140. KzA Says:

I’ll only buy the Slaughtershouse album if I can be assured that the cut Joey get from it goes to some fuckin nicorette patches….

I swear that dude is about to have to be battlin people havin to hold the mic on his throat

141. geico lizard Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:37 pm
    I should change my name to “Mr never irons and always wears the same thing”
    aka Mr Never Pop Tags

142. nation Says:

Big_Seth, Beezy & CiCi

143. b-ease Says:

Slaughterhouse will not sell 100, nor do they expect to im sure

15K dl’s first week, TOPS.

144. ELECTROGREMLIN_cs88 Says:

Nah Right Lite
    Kelis Ethers Nas, Jay-Z Won

Dayum lil’ homie! Not saying that he shouldn’t have to pay that, just that dude stays not making the right decisions.

*daps CombatJack*

145. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

b-ease Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Slaughterhouse will not sell 100, nor do they expect to im sure

15K dl’s first week, FLOPS.

146. The Walrus Tamer Says:

i wanna be the closest nigga to the stage.

**Why? LOL…

seeing gucci live is like seeing michael jackson during the thriller world tour.

*straight face*

roffle.

147. b-ease Says:

nation Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Big_Seth, Beezy & CiCi

*reads post from link*

*dies a thousand deaths*

148. rex hussla Says:

Call me “Mr. Tuck the Tag and Watch Your Drinks…I’m Returning this Shit after I rock it a couple times”

149. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Team Blackout>>>>Slaughterhouse

***ducks, lol****

150. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

the next time i pay for music will be Ye’s next album…..and N.E.R.D.’s next album

151. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

nation Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Big_Seth, Beezy & CiCi

>>yo thats hilarious

152. baby jesus Says:

Slaughterhouse Prolly will do 15k. And I may be giving them 2 muchcredit

153. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

nation Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm
    Big_Seth, Beezy & CiCi

nahright.com/2009/07/14/juelz-santana-feat-jeremih-live-your-life/#comment-2127700

>>yo thats hilarious

154. CiCi The Intern Says:

# nation Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Big_Seth, Beezy & CiCi

Umm…okay.

155. geico lizard Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:44 pm
    Team Blackout>>>>Slaughterhouse

***ducks, lol****

Rofl, jojo beat the case

156. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Slaughterhouse Prolly will do 15k. And I may be giving them 2 muchcredit

its tour money or bust for them

157. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

LOL @ Joells adlibs

158. Pushin It Says:

@b-ease

u mad?

159. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Im buying The Slaughterhouse record

160. The ILLatino Says:

Crooked I is a beast.

161. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m saying, 15K in sales? They’ve got more behind the scenes footage than Michael Jackson’s tour that never happened…I hope somebody got hookups on studio time….

162. b-ease Says:

Pushin It Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
    @b-ease

u mad?

Not at all.

163. GMZ Says:

Charles Hamilton….why? Tight jeans and pink earphones? Idk. Before he dropped I thought he would pop. Then he got SONNED by of all people…Soulja Boy..nah right?

164. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm
    Im buying The Slaughterhouse record

***I’ll definitely give it a try…what a lot of niggas fail to realize, is, that some of the best material does the worst, retail-wise….I expect this to be a dope album….

165. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

so big sean video was done by the same dude that did “Day n NIte” i’m guessing

166. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

if you like Lil Wayne and are hating on Slaughterhouse you should’ve been aborted

167. b-ease Says:

Im buying The Slaughterhouse record

That’s what’s up, cause most of thier “fans” damn sure aint.

168. Juan Says:

Shit like this makes me have faith in Hip Hop! These guys are pumpin’ life back into the game so for all you haters, I know their words are way too over your heads and you tired of pullin’ out a dictionary every time these beasts open their mouths! Keeep Rippin’ Shit up Slaughterhouse!

169. DV Says:

No one ever fucking talks about the post in the comment section,they just talk about some random ass shit…fuck NahRight for that. tell these fools to find a hiphop forum or someshit.

170. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo if each member can sell 13-15k on their own…..don’t you think they can sell as much or even a little more when this drops? I would think so unless they all have the same fans

171. b-ease Says:

No doubt. I mean, Gangstarr didnt go gold until Moment of Truth, and I don’t think De La got any type of plaque after their second joint. AZ only hit gold once, and so on and so on…

172. R.J.Orion Says:

MJ hair on fire = GOAT video clip

173. GMZ Says:

# Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Depends on which Lil Wayne you talking about….If its Carter One Lil Wayne…you can hate on Slaughterhouse all day…but why ever waste time hating on Slaughterhouse?

174. b-ease Says:

I think you just answered your own question, lol.

175. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wafflehouse, when you have no choice, because you’re hungry and it’s late at night>>>>Slaughterhouse, with Royce, the two Joeys, and Crooked I

176. D_block_4_life Says:

Slaughterhouse.

I think niggas want them to fail more then anything.

177. GMZ Says:

Them niggaz is all underdogs…if they succeed that would be a major statement by hip hop fans…but that rock and roll single shit is not whats poppin…i understand where they’re coming from on a marketing tip…but still yo

178. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Hov been Won

180. Brooklyn Strong Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    MJ hair on fire = GOAT video clip
    ===========================
    That clip explained the trust issues the pain killers the white skin even the straight haired wigs.
    *didn’t explain those boys though*

181. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Joe Budden is so fucking emotional, hes a bullies wet dream

182. Master P Says:

# b-ease Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 1:51 pm

that’s why they aint signing any real hip hop niggas. It’s a smart move by them but a terrible thing to the artwork. We used to love her.

Royce da 5’9 weak without premo beats so ionno son. He gets lyrical when he is on premo joints. The rest are wack. Sorry. that’s the truth. and eskay better post my post… iono why man but he didn’t last time!
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

183. Nah Right » Crooked I - 8-11 (Pt. 2) Says:

[…] miss: Royce Da 5′9″ – 8-11 | Crooked I – […]

184. lanski Says:

! ! ! SLAUGHTERHOUSE ! ! !

185. blunts40sbitches Says:

These guys need a Dre beat…….I think each of them will kill it!!!

186. Nah Right » Sir Aah feat. Keshav, Joell Ortiz & Crooked I - Grudge Me Says:

[…] Royce Da 5′9″ & Crooked I Talk Nah Right Comments (Video) | Sir Aah ft. Joe Budden & Royce Da 59 – What It Be Like (Remix) | Sir Aah ft. Crooked I, Royce […]