Video: Mike Posner x Big Sean – Live at S.O.B.’s

Mike Posner feat. Big Sean – Cooler Than Me

So Mike Posner, along with Big Sean, The Kid Daytona, Homeboy Sandman and others performed at Peter Rosenberg’s Who’s Next showcase last night at S.O.B.’s. The event also celebrated Rosenberg’s birthday. Check out the flicks at VillageSlum.

Bonus: Mike Posner – First Date Sex [via elitaste]

Previously: Big Sean – Getcha Some (Dir: Hype Williams) (Video) | Mike Posner Interview w/ Peter Rosenberg (Video)

Hit the jump for the rest of their set:

Mike Posner & Big Sean-Who’s Knows

Mike Posner & Big Sean – Smoke & Drive

Big Sean feat. Mike Posner – Take Me Away

Mike Posner – Drug Dealer Girl

Mike Posner feat. Brandon Hines – Still Not Over You

41 Responses to “Video: Mike Posner x Big Sean – Live at S.O.B.’s”

1. Geronimo P Says:

^ Yea I dont see what was so bad about his verses. Granted Kayne did body it… still though Jay aint missing a beat.

^Here’s how to see it, if Kanye is not on this track, niggas would be saying, jay is losing it, or this is not his best work, or jay could come better than this (pause). His verses weren’t wack, but they are not up to the standard that he set for himself given his previous works

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

Big Sean looks like 75% of the dudes I went to school with.

*scrolls over thread topic and accompanying videos*
    *carries comment over from last thread*

Kayne killed it with the Rav4 line. ouch!!!

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Shit like right before Sammy Davis ,Jr. died and Johnny Carson would would ask him for a “lil tap/shufle” and SD would limp out in front of the couch. It was good to see him out there but you KNOW his best days were WAYYYYYYYY behind him.

***Word…nothing like back when you used to tour with the Rat Pack as a shoeshine boy

*** ezra polish, missasinatra? Oh, dat dere shine up nicely, suh!

Hi there, mizza Davis!!!

***Blank (glass eye) stare
    ***Ok den, suh, have a good un!!!

j/k, **Daps***

5. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Byrdgang (stacks, max)>>> Byrdgang (Jay-Z Lite)

6. Barbecue Tee Says:

Barbecue Tee Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:38 pm
    I know she’s hiding some sinister shit.

^^right, like how she wouldn’t “open up”, but everyone else
    told something. That should have been an automatic L.

@ Saluti: do you think her eyes are too far apart?

7. D_block_4_life Says:

On my 18 th Run This Town listen..

8. herbal kint Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    I’m listening to BP2 now (again)… Vintage Hov… All his recent efforts are getting progressively weaker… By next year Hov gonna be sounding like lil flip and too short

^^^^^

This

and

Geronimo P Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

most of this, its just it used to be a jay verse >>>>> any and everyone now its like a jay verse > gucchi and max b and thats basically where it stops

obviously slightly exaggerating for effect, but not by much

9. geico lizard Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***
    ***Blank (GLASS EYE) stare

roffle

10. Da PartyStarter Says:

IKE!!! Wassup!! You ol’ Ivan Dixon lookin’ ninja!!!! (The Black dude form “Hogan’s Hero”) How you been?

11. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I just ordered GI JOE The Movie on DVD. I want my daughter to watch the Ill Cartoon Movie, next up Transformers.

*StarScream Voice*

NO MEGA TRON Noooooooo

jay got the last word on that track, after Kanye left it stinking…literally.

13. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Barbecue Tee Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:40 pm
    Barbecue Tee Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:38 pm
    I know she’s hiding some sinister shit.

^^right, like how she wouldn’t “open up”, but everyone else
    told something. That should have been an automatic L.

@ Saluti: do you think her eyes are too far apart?

No need to nit-pick. I think its safe to say we’ve all f*cked worse lookin broads. And she’s no dummy. She was able to get on national tv, win some money, buy a new set of tits, without having to tell the world she was raped or some savage shit like that. I bet all them other girls are lookin real crusty knowing the whole world knows that they’re sluts/drunks/victims of abuse and they aint’ win not a cot damn thing

I just ordered GI JOE The Movie on DVD

^how so, isnt this a theater release, whatchu talkin bout fux.

15. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    I just ordered GI JOE The Movie on DVD

^how so, isnt this a theater release, whatchu talkin bout fux.

^^^^^
    nah My nig the Cartoon jawn where Serpentor was RoadBlock’s Eyes and shit.

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

UNCLE DPS!!!

*hugs*

You know Uncle Jimmy ain’t the D-coordinator anymore *sad face*

17. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

aka Congenial Complexion Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

*StarScream Voice*

NO MEGA TRON Noooooooo

***My son saw the transformers cartoon flick- and was as upset as I was, back in the day, when Optimus got murked…

***Daps DPS- everything’s everything, fam…hope all is well?

nah My nig the Cartoon jawn where Serpentor was RoadBlock’s Eyes and shit.

^ I see I said.

19. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I’m not sure about the new GI Joe flick, especially after I read that the lil’ kid (obviously grown up, by now) from “3rd Rock from the Sun” is gonna be the Cobra Commander? WTF?

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Marlon Wayans … Ripcord

Dennis Quaid … General Hawk

Karolina Kurkova … Courtney A. Kreiger / Cover girl

Ray Park … Snake Eyes

Arnold Vosloo … Zartan

21. geico lizard Says:

The first Jay-Z verse sounded like something Jeezy would say.

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Marlon Wayans in that joint, too…

what does it mean when you no longer have the urge to stick your face plum in your girls ass?

24. Da PartyStarter Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

UNCLE DPS!!!

*hugs*

You know Uncle Jimmy ain’t the D-coordinator anymore *sad face*
    Yeah, but McDemmott is the truth. How you been? Have you been “goood” this summer?

___________
    ***Daps DPS- everything’s everything, fam…hope all is well?

It’s all good. I got married on the 10th and life is GOOD!!! Got me a new whip, a new, beautiful wife AND I saved a BUNCH on my car insurance. LOL

25. Barbecue Tee Says:

@ Saluti: I see I said (c) ike/cold/land?

26. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Congrats, fam….old ass nigga, new life, lol…like when Rolly Forbes got married on “Amen”

^ *daps* Dont let the Nas story raise any doubts my nigga.

28. CiCi The Intern Says:

Ehh, I guess. I’m leaving Philly for good in a couple of weeks.

29. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I bought my Daughter a dvd set of Gummi Bears. Shieet she loved that jawn. In the middle of her mother moving to LA, they lost the shit.

Dumb Bitch

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

Congrats, Unc.

Sorry I couldn’t come to wedding. Last family gathering I went to, I got a little too tipsy and your sister banned me. I got love for her though …

LOL!

pssst (pause) yo DPS get an INGDirect account fam for your stash and what not…

32. Da PartyStarter Says:

***Daps DPS- everything’s everything, fam…hope all is well?
    Where to? Make a SPLASH!!!!!

33. R.J.Orion Says:

“I see I said” … (C) shawn carter

…wait CiCi and DPS are fam, who knew?

35. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    …wait CiCi and DPS are fam, who knew?

>>DPS has hundreds of children running around West Philly, Im not suprised

36. dafirestarta Says:

t-minus 6 days clifford… (c) alfamega

37. Da PartyStarter Says:

I’m good. I deal with T Roe Price though my job AND my Roth is going through Fidelity. I MAY switch soon though. The DJIA JUST got back over 9,000 and it’s only gonna go higher….

38. Da PartyStarter Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 3:54 pm

…wait CiCi and DPS are fam, who knew?

Yeah, I PROUD of my niece!!!!!
    *wink, Ci-Ci, wink*

39. Ghost Writer Says:

So Game thinks he won the battle with Joe? SMH….

40. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 24th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

cOLD Says:

July 24th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    …wait CiCi and DPS are fam, who knew?

>>DPS has hundreds of children running around West Philly, Im not suprised
    LOL

41. Hip Hop At Lunch | A Daily Hip Hop Blog And Email Says:

[…] Check out Mike Posner & Big Sean’s performance last night at SOB’s in NYC. They killed it, just as the sold out crowd expected them to! More on NahRight.com […]