Video: Mariah Carey feat. Gucci Mane – Obsessed

via Yardie

87 Responses to “Video: Mariah Carey feat. Gucci Mane – Obsessed”

1. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

This Nigga Nas got screwed, $40,000 a month… Well Damn! (c) Gucci

2. No_neva-eva Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:27 pm
    the funny thing is…I used to clown Gucci just like yall

…..then I actually downloaded a mixtape and gave him a listen.

Exactly. I think dudes got it twisted cause of the XXL cover w/ OJ, Shawty Lo, & Soulja Boy. None of those cats are even approaching Gucci on the mic.

3. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

purple bud look like an orchid, cant afford it? watch me torch it
    tell your shorty, gucci at her birthday party, cost her 40
    this imported foreign flying saucer make me feel important
    tell big booty gina from virginia if you ever see her
    i remember last november and i can’t wait till the sequel
    where’s my equal? i don’t see him, never met him, never meet him
    if i meet him, i’ma greet him, beat him, eat him up and leave him

Wondaful (c) Gucci. Co-sign this track to da death

4. Tong Po Flo Says:

Wondaful (c) Gucci. Co-sign this track to da death

^ link?

5. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

*downloads two more Gucci mixtapes*

6. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

# Tong Po Flo Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Wondaful (c) Gucci. Co-sign this track to da death

^ link?

I think his best song lyrically. That ain’t sayin much, but still..

7. 40 Inc Says:

this is the hottest nigga in the game? r u fuckin kidding me? dude raps like dr suess how is this acceptable it like going into the nba and not knowing how to dribble WTF????

8. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

that ill Cosby photo is beyond hilarious

9. ironduke Says:

Wondaful (c) Gucci. Co-sign this track to da death

10. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Wondaful (c) Gucci. Co-sign this track to da death

^ link?

Type wonderful in the search box, its on NR

11. The marv Says:

The south stays winning…..New york got lyrics, but beat section is monotone. Delivery is dated and predictable. south tends to be witty also and have beats with movement and boom.

12. Tong Po Flo Says:

Type wonderful in the search box, its on NR

^ Thanks homie

13. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

basically…..also the south is more open minded so they aren’t afraid to evolve and embrace various styles

14. illmatic since 1982 Says:

im sorry for being late But why in the fuck does Nas stay losing when it comes to females, fuck what everybody thinks i think hes the best that ever did it FUCK YOU if you dont like it , but damn 44,000 a month thats like what i make in a year goddamn. that shit hurt my heart when i heard that shit, Hes going to be paying that for like the next ten years or until she marries another rapper or white guy… Damn Nas, i should say nas would not give a fuck if i got divorced but im still human and i feel bad for that man Keep your head up

15. ironduke Says:

i second that
    predictable is boring
    you can keep the classics on repeat though you cant repeat em

16. GMZ Says:

Whatever…whose looking at Gucci anyway. Mariah is still one of the baddest chicks out son. She got at Em. No nigga wants a chick saying that you’re obsessed with her.

17. MNRN Says:

real niggas feel gucci all you internet thugs are irrelevant, just take a ride outside your suburban towns into the city and you will find that all these fake ass kanyes are not felt at all, let hood niggas get shine with no hate,

18. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay, 2 thing:
    1.) wheddup?
    2.) go ahead and let that new Hov go.
    good look

19. GC Says:

# MNRN Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:56 pm

_________________

I didn’t know that Gucci fans had a monopoly on realness and/or nigganess. Thanks for that.

“If I don’t like it, I don’t like it. That don’t mean that I’m hatin’.” (c) Common.

20. GMZ Says:

I like that boy Gucci. The nigga is not nice, but he makes aiight songs. Really, Jeezy is my dude…he can’t rap either really…even though he’s nicer than Gucci. Nah none of these niggaz is Hov, but who the F is?

21. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

how dude hold heat and preach nonviolence?
    shhh, he bout to start the speech c’mon, silence!

22. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

The marv Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:48 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    agreed the ny flow/delivery is predictable and dated…but south witty gtfoh…b

23. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

_________________

^^^^^^^
    LMAO!!

24. PHENOMENON Says:

This Nigga Nas got screwed, $40,000 a month… Well Damn! (c) Gucci

^ ^
    If I were President that would be one of my first orders of business.

These Child Support laws are ridiculous.

What child needs 4O,OOO dollars a month??!! And the laws are bias towards women.

Basically, Child = Meal Ticket.

The only way I would be ok with it is if the majority of the money went into a trust for the child and what ever monies used would be for the child’s needs. . . not whips, Prada bags, & etc.

25. GMZ Says:

Regardless….after this video and this track….Gucci Mane Welcome To Pop Culture…dare I say it…its about to be Gucci Mane and Drake season…

26. jfoxgotraps Says:

Gucci’s got lyrics:

red bezel on my jacob looking like a sliced tomato
    fuck a hater i blow acres of jamaica in decatur
    im so extraordinary while my bracelet so canary
    choppers that my niggas carry probably scare the military
    half your budget spent on luggage, spent your mortgage on a portrait
    purple bud look like an orchid, cant afford it? watch me torch it
    tell your shorty, gucci at her birthday party, cost her 40
    this imported foreign flying saucer make me feel important
    tell big booty gina from virginia if you ever see her
    i remember last november and i can’t wait till the sequel
    where’s my equal? i don’t see him, never met him, never meet him
    if i meet him, i’ma greet him, beat him, eat him up and leave hi
    really?…when i read this i thought you were being sarcastic. i can write something better than this in 45 minutes. You are high as fuck for the first time in ten years if you think that is something great. Gucci is trash. I say TRASH. Soulja boy>Gucci. and oh my goodness SB is bad. If you are a gucci fan u are part of the problem. Trust that.

27. ironduke Says:

being disrespectful is no way to argue, its weak (trust that)

i wont go as far as to imply that ur the trash, but definitely ur part of ‘the problem’

28. One20 Productions Says:

Dope. Mariah on the table.. Lookin’ good… Gucci Mane is the man!

29. Jerrell Jackson Says:

Its enough hate in here to bring the civil rights movement back wel damn lol !!!!

30. RealUptownKids Says:

BOUT TIME GUCCI GOT HIS JUST DUE… BURRRR

31. gurg Says:

Eminem vs Gucci!

32. White and on Nahright Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 8:58 pm

I can name 100 MCs with better ears for beats and another 100 that have better lyrical content than Gucci. He’s trash – the only way you could truly rep him is if he was from your hood/city.

name me one artist he’s better than in any of those departments – excluding yung berg and oj da juiceman.

^^^^^^
    Eli Porter, Shawty Lo

33. Suki Babii Says:

yall some hataz fuck yall niggaz gon click on da link fa but u dont like gucci man yall pussys scKrait hataz BLING BLAOH MURR SO ICEY

34. Suki Babii Says:

PS half yall niggaz hatin prolly late on yall bills and da other half of yall hatin are on at da public library broke mufuckaz

35. Suki Babii Says:

36. killahc Says:

This shit is golden man. Look at Gucci in that fuckin suit HAHA. You’re all just jealous cause his style got him a chance to get close to That bangin’ body of Mariah Carey.

37. Nah Right » Eminem - The Warning (Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Diss) Says:

[…] Mariah Carey feat. Gucci Mane – Obsessed (Video) | Em Talks About “Bagpipes From Baghdad” & Nick Cannon […]