Video: Consequence Interview w/ Jenny Boom Boom

Consequence talks about his upcoming Cons TV album, his friendship with Ye, whether he’s seen Amber Rose naked, his label deals, and how he’s survived financially over the years.

Previously: Video: Consequence & Statik Selektah – Closer (Behind The Scenes) | Consequence ft. Kanye West & John Legend – Whatever U Want

52 Responses to “Video: Consequence Interview w/ Jenny Boom Boom”

1. Joe 88 Says:

London Bloke Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 8:41 am
    Hows the response from the album Joe?

^eh, haven’t really heard a full report on the whole mixtape yet, but nahggers responded with positive comments to my solo tracks, CiCi likes the “95 south” track (which i’m not on, but starting to think it’s the stand out track on that cd) and i’m not really forcing nahggers to comment on it, if they like it cool, if they don’t cool. But the funny thing is, waaaaaaaaay more people asked for copies than I actually thought would, shit was crazy son, like I was giving away weed or something, lol

2. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 8:57 am
    oh yea this freestyle was ass. Coulda used to post for a joe88 d/l link.

^Word

george bush Eskay doesn’t care about black people commenters music

3. V.I Says:

RHYMEFEST IS SOOOOO UNDERATED I THINK HE’S BRILLIANT!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IM BORED OKAY?

whats up 88, I’m saying that C.H freestyle was trash dookie, quality was horrible…

I’m gonna fall back today, I dont like the way my nah morning is starting.

6. green eyes Says:

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooldddddd

7. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:05 am

^I don’t even check for that fun boys music, he reminds me of this lil dude I know, we use to call him “lil say stuff” cause all he use to do was just say stuff, make stuff up, etc, something about charles (pause) that makes me wanna strangle him on sight. He’s not wack tho. And yeah, I know eskay & the gang aint gonna post my CD after eskay told me to put it together, present it properly, etc, he did me (pause) like mr magic did krs-1 back in the day, now I just need to find my red alert (naw) to get my music played, lol

8. Joe 88 Says:

*Wipes red eyes*

Is that green eyes? hey hey hey (c) what’s happening

*hugs & daps*

9. green eyes Says:

joe! whats good man? whys everyone getting a copy of our music but me? slide it my way; methinks you got the email addy

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:11 am
    coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooldddddd

^greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, lol whats good fam. We musta talked you up from yesterday.

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:15 am

my G-D, the dead has a’risen!

12. green eyes Says:

uh oh. what was said about me? i swear it wasmt me doing __ with __ at ____ in ____.

keeping it funky joe, I wasnt looking foward to a joe and crew mixtape… I needed that Baltimores the birth place type ish. Ima check it out this wknd.

14. Joe 88 Says:

*Frowns*

Me don’t have ya email greeny, drop that link plz?

*watches secret stash of movies greeny sent me 7 months ago*

This never gets old, lol

^ Ike was explaining your hiatus… I played like I didnt know and like I havnt been crawling out your bed for the past few wks. Ha.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ay, yall read that letter alfamega wrote to clifford?

17. London Bloke Says:

link?

*daps*

18. green eyes Says:

^ fact

just sent you an email joe

well good morning crazy baby

^ fact

^ I love it.

20. Joe 88 Says:

^I figured that, but I just said “fuck it” and just dropped the mixtape, no reason to be sitting on it (pause) but trust, I talked to one of my producers yesterday & he’s waiting for me to start recording the solo project more than I am, he asks me everytime I talk to him when am I gonna start? I feel like i’m ready now, since the first goal has been reached (the group project) And trust me, my shit is gonna be CLASSIC, i’ll bet my life on it

Inside information: I’m doing “4 walls” over, and it’s gonna be the extended version (pause) I left alot of beat at the end, and I felt like I could’ve finished the song off better, but belive it’s coming (pause)

^ funny you say that, cause Im listening to that joint as I’m typing this shit.

….walk by faith so the rest is blind, we all gotta go but I dont wanna be next in line. And I’m great and I havnt even met my prime, but I’ll reach it during better times

22. London Bloke Says:

whether he’s seen Amber Rose naked

what was his answer to this?

Perfect ending dont change shit. (none)

what was his answer to this?

^ he said even if the homey Kanye was ok with that, he wouldnt go there

25. Combat Jack Says:

eskay! Get at me dog!

26. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Jay’s single leaks tomorrow, I know eskay got it already

let that shit gooooo

27. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Combat Jack Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:33 am
    eskay! Get at me dog!

^ayo

28. London Bloke Says:

he said even if the homey Kanye was ok with that, he wouldnt go there

Awww man! (c) Bart Simpson

Jay’s single leaks tomorrow, I know eskay got it already

let that shit gooooo

^ which one the empire state of mind? Yea I need that before wknd hits.

30. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Jay’s single leaks tomorrow, I know eskay got it already

let that shit gooooo

^ which one the empire state of mind? Yea I need that before wknd hits.

>>nah the joint with Kanye and Rianna…”Run This City”

31. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe am I going to be featured on your solo tape?

32. Joe 88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:31 am
    Perfect ending dont change shit. (none)

^For you, YOU, i’ll leave as is, but I might record it over, give it better quality, but if it don’t feel the same (pause), i’ll just mix that version down, but it’s definently going on the album

33. Ghost Writer Says:

Nah have yet to hear me spit something…they only know I do beats

34. London Bloke Says:

P.S. His piece is kinda long and while reading it, even though it’s about me, I finally realized how ya’ll must feel when reading some of my long ass drops here. So sorry. Heh.

Somebody call the Pause Police. We got a repeat offender.

35. green eyes Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:37 am

Joe am I going to be featured on your solo tape?

^ no, i am

36. London Bloke Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:37 am
    Nah have yet to hear me spit something…they only know I do beats

GW = Kanye West of Nah

^ I dig that…

38. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:37 am
    Joe am I going to be featured on your solo tape?

^You spit? Or are you just pulling my leg? (pause 2x) You know you got atleast 2 to 3 beats on there my nig

Real rap, i’m motivated now, i’ma start writing a 16 everyday like I use too, just to stay in tip top shape (pause)

39. Ghost Writer Says:

London Bloke Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:39 am
    Ghost Writer Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:37 am
    Nah have yet to hear me spit something…they only know I do beats

GW = Kanye West of Nah

Minus the gay Tendencies I’m cool with that yeah…

40. Tweezy Says:

It’s all good that this Slim Da Mobster thinks he can blow of Detox but he seems to have forgotten “Hitman”. I thought he quietly killed a lot of tracks.

LF: Joe where this mixtape at? I mailed you this morrring

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:23 am

link?

*daps*

what’s good, london?

pleasedontstare.com/PDS/alfamegas-open-letter-to-t-i/

42. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:40 am
    Ghost Writer Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:37 am
    Joe am I going to be featured on your solo tape?

^You spit?

I can do a little something, something (no homo)….not saying I’m the greatest…

43. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Alfamega should hire Saluti

44. Ghost Writer Says:

green eyes Says:

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:38 am
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:37 am

Joe am I going to be featured on your solo tape?

^ no, i am

Yeah joe….get Greeny to spit the intro…

45. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

hiring saluti is like playing with the cheat codes on.

it’s just not fair.

46. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Yeah joe….get Greeny to spit

^wouldn’t you rather she….nvm

47. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yeah joe….get Greeny to spit

^wouldn’t you rather she….nvm

set up, then knocked down.

48. green eyes Says:

# Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 23rd, 2009 at 9:45 am

Yeah joe….get Greeny to spit

^wouldn’t you rather she….nvm

^ lol.. what up beezy

49. Troyvul Says:

Yo that Max B story was a well written piece. He got done dirty.

Fuck Jim Jones and Gina Conway, that smut.

50. London Bloke Says:

But a what point [n] in the letter does Alfamega deny being an informant?

51. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Associated Press
    NEWARK, N.J. — FBI agents swept across northern New Jersey Thursday, making arrests in what’s being called a major international money laundering probe.

Federal prosecutors said about 30 people have been arrested, including Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano III, Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell and Assemblyman Daniel Van Pelt. Federal prosecutors said several rabbis in New York and New Jersey were also arrested.

Radio station New Jersey 101.5 FM said the probe centers on money-laundering and political bid rigging and reported the sweeps were taking place in Hudson, Bergen, Monmouth and Ocean counties.

FBI spokeswoman Myrna Williams told the Associated Press the arrests will go on until midday.

A news conference is scheduled for noon at the U.S. attorney’s office in Newark.

Mr. Cammarano, 32 years old, was elected mayor of Hoboken, a trendy enclave just across the Hudson River from New York City, last month. He took office July 1.

52. FaMs! Says:

Am I the only person that wants to see Charles Hamilton cry in public from ridicule about this “Sonic” gimmick? It’s not original, it’s not appealing, it’s just wack.

It’s so anoying I want to just punch this nigga in the back or his head while he smiling with his sonic apparel.