Video: Trailer for Ghostface’s Graphic Novel “Cell Block Z”

This is dropping next Wednesday. More info here or read below:

To his fans, Cole Dennis is a heavyweight contender with a devastating right hook. To a city being held hostage to chaos and terror, Dennis has a grit and charisma that make him the shining hope for justice–until he is arrested for a brutal murder. Framed for a crime he did not commit, he finds himself captive in a foreboding high-tech superprison whose masters secretly conspire to turn inmates into tomorrow’s most terrifying bioweapons–with Cole Dennis as the intended prize specimen. But Dennis is nobody’s lab rat. Reborn as a towering engine of destruction, Dennis will prepare for the fight of his life. He will rename himself Ghostface Killah. And his cry of righeous rage will echo beyond the cold steel walls of Cell Block Z.

Props to iHipHop on the premiere.

59 Responses to “Video: Trailer for Ghostface’s Graphic Novel “Cell Block Z””

1. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

FREE MAX

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

jamaicatravelandculture.com/food_and_drink.htm

Raaasssssssssssss!

3. b-ease Says:

@ cold

Its funny, out of all the cats on here, I thought you would dig that sentiment the most, lol.

I will buy this shit

5. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 4:35 pm
    out of lf:

I went to walmart to buy house shit and I copped a Snake Eyez figurine, the wifey called me the 40yr old virgin

GOAT G.I. Joe Character

6. b-ease Says:

This is fucking HILARIOUS.

Ghostface Killah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What other rapper could do something this batshit and not lose an ounce of “street cred”?? Answer : none.

7. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

GOAT G.I. Joe Character
    word he didnt have the dog, but he had an Uzi. I putting that shit on my desk

8. b-ease Says:

word he didnt have the dog,

Damn. It aint really Snake Eyez without the dog. Ah well, the uzi is a pretty dope consolation.

9. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

co-sign snake-eyes.

I also fux with Red Jackal and Rock N Roll

10. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

^^^^^
    word is it me or did any of y’all who had the GI JOes would buy the ones that had PEts? like a dude with a pet? that was my shit.

11. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

and I def can’t forget about Viper

12. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Ripcord also

13. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

remember the dude who had the fucking warhog?

woooooo

I also fucked with Zartan.

But overall feel of a gi joe, Cobra Commander was the illest

14. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

ROAD PIG was my dude too

15. JDS Says:

yo whats up with that Nas/Khalil track? the vid has a password protector on it.

16. b-ease Says:

I always made sure I copped ones with the backpack. I always imagined they had bombs and tourture shit in there.

@ cold

^lol, I did what makes you think I didnt, I usually have a LF moment like that only when Im zoning. But sizzle, must be good to eat and live the life using just your creativity.

18. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I had a nigga who had a GATOR on a leash, dude was ill.

19. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ action figures.

I don’t know why them shits be intriguing me. I haven’t bought one in a long time, but My nerdy ass sure does look.

LOL

& D_block aka Freddie Prinze Jr. Jr.

20. b-ease Says:

Roadblock >>>

yo whats up with that Nas/Khalil track? the vid has a password protector on it.

Try to refresh it fam. I was having that issue as well, but a couple refreshes and it was good.

21. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Bazooka >

22. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

the GI Joes and Star Wars dudes wear about the same size. So i Kept all that shit together. Han Solo and some ewalks(sp?) in tanks and shit. Got Damn i loved those figurines. I didnt even fuck with Baseball cards or anthing else too heavy. But Gi Joe’s that was my pride and joy

23. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

b-ease Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 4:42 pm

>>young George Bush Jr. and shit

24. FaMs! Says:

anyone listen to Rock, Indie, Digital Punk..etc?

for real it’s more fresh and authentic than rap..or am I growing up?

25. b-ease Says:

*daps cOLD*

I had a nigga who had a GATOR on a leash, dude was ill.
    Can’t remember his name, but my older brother had him. We just used the alligator.

had a nigga who had a GATOR on a leash, dude was ill.

^reminds me of those Nigerians with the Hyenas on deck.

27. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

I used to have an obnoxious amounts of WWF wrestlers

the real big rubber ones when I was super young…Big John Stud and shit…then the little plastic ones when I was around 10 or so I think.

28. Big_seth Says:

# b-ease Says:

*dies*

I had one G.I. Joe that had flippers, a snorkel & that nigga had a harpoon…

He would harpoon niggas that weren’t even in the water.

Remember G.I. Joe release them street fighter themed ones too. I think I still have them at my mom’s somewhere.

29. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

[||] Big John Stud btw

30. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I bought the Snake Eyez but when I put it in my Cart, the wifey was like Are you SERIOUS, I was like dont make me turn around and dig through those piles to find all the niggas who touched my heart, youre lucky Snake Eyez was all out in the open.

*goes to Ebay Buys GI JOE Movie*

COBRALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAA

31. Whatever Says:

Okay, I read the Max article. If Jim Jones openly admits that Max sold him his publishing under duress because he was in jail. How is this a valid contract?

32. b-ease Says:

He would harpoon niggas that weren’t even in the water.

I’m dying.

Aiight Im out, one.

33. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Whatever Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 4:46 pm

>>it wasn’t coercion…Max made the decision. Gun to head is a different story.

34. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Hawk >

35. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

At this moment in time, I dont think I can love Nah Comments anymore than i already do. Next week I start at the new gig, its going to be cold(no nah goat)

36. UE Ltd Says:

^^^^^

i was just thinkin the same effin thing

word oneyasleves nah.

38. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

*pours out a little bandwidth for Fux’s career*

39. FaMs! Says:

My Ninja Turtle collection >

40. Big Homie Says:

^ You dont think they will let you on Nah?

41. Big_seth Says:

My G.I. Joe’s would pillage the guts of my sisters barbies.

All of them were black too since my mom never bought white barbies. LOL.

Smashin that tall ass amazonian-like booty.

LOL.

42. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

^ You dont think they will let you on Nah?

Who knows. All I know is that i will be more front and center and less at my desk.

43. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    I used to have an obnoxious amounts of WWF wrestlers

Still got them shits in my lil brother’s room. Nobody could fuck wit my collection. Used to bring my shawn michaels wit my everywhere

44. Big_seth Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 4:48 pm

My Ninja Turtle collection >

THIS.

I had all them shits… & now I have none. WTF happened.

LOL

45. JDS Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    I used to have an obnoxious amounts of WWF wrestlers

lol my homeboy had the cd with everyones entrance song… dude used to do their walk-ins with the figures and everything.

46. JDS Says:

oh, and thanks for the help b-ease

47. Whatever Says:

it wasn’t coercion…Max made the decision. Gun to head is a different story.

Maybe I’m still a bit naive from 1L year, but the bargaining power here definitely seems unequal. Couldn’t he make an argument for unconsciousability or some shit? This just doesn’t seem like it makes any damn sense.

*looks for contracts book*

48. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Bill Goldberg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

49. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Jay Electronica is a monster, dude needs to drop an album ASAP.

That What You Say joint is souper offishal

50. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Whatever Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    it wasn’t coercion…Max made the decision. Gun to head is a different story.

*looks for contracts book*

>>true, but Jim could easily make the argument that his publishing isn’t worth even the $90k, especially now that Max is locked for what could be life.

51. hip hop cops Says:

sometimes i pretend rick ross and i are friends and we’re riding jet skis on a neon green ocean

52. FaMs! Says:

i27.tinypic.com/2q20kjn.jpg

^^ ^Byrd Gang Mun’eeeeee! (c) Byrd Gang

53. Mac Brown PKA Squirt Jackson Says:

My Transformers collection was the shit

although my MetroPlex got stolen…

Where you gonna work now fux?

54. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Anybody know of a good mixtape to download for bamma bangers, I need something that wangs [ll] in the whip.

55. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Razor Ramon >>

Typical Miami cuban Stereotype

56. Ghost Writer Says:

hip hop cops Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 5:00 pm

You need more people (c) jay

57. pushplay Says:

i think i seen a jean claude van damme movie just like this!

58. pushplay Says:

whatchall know about M.U.S.C.L.E. Millions of Unusual Small Creatures Lurking Everywhere

59. The sR "Hip Hop Temple" Thread - Page 12 - StrafeRight Forums Says:

[…] Nah Right Video: Trailer for Ghostface’s Graphic Novel “Cell Block Z” __________________ Mp3 of the Week: "Arab Muzik" – Cam’Ron, Vado & Byrd Lady (Boss of All Bosses) Most Anticipated Albums of 2009 -Slaughterhouse 5 (Joe Budden, Joel Ortiz, Crooked I & Royce Da 5’9") -Back On My Bullshit (Busta Rhymes) -Only Built For Cuban Linx 2 (Raekwon) -Chemical Warfare (The Alchemist) Hottest Albums of 2009 -Crime Pays (Cam’Ron) -Born Like This (MF DOOM) -The Last Kiss (Jadakiss) -Blackout 2 (Method Man & Redman) […]