Rick Ross feat. Fabolous, Pusha T & Birdman – Maybach Music 2.5

ross

DJ Khaled’s on the intro saying that Maybach Music 3 coming soon. What’s even more interesting is having Pusha T and Baby on the same song…

Rick Ross feat. Fabolous, Pusha T & Birdman – Maybach Music 2.5

NewMusicCartel premiere. Props to LowKey & Papa Smirf.

119 Responses to “Rick Ross feat. Fabolous, Pusha T & Birdman – Maybach Music 2.5”

1. Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    Everyone that hit my email for the mixtape, check ya’ll emails, I sent it out already, let me know what ya’ll think

2. Hoskins Says:

*drops bombs in comment ssection*

ok ok ok

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

didn’t get it (none), joe…iconaclassic@yahoo.com

5. baby jesus Says:

yo joe send that

brooklyns0wn@Hotmail.com

the Clipse seem destined to reunite with Weezy and Baby

7. Hoskins Says:

^^ Send it to nate, he posts the most blog rappers on nah. He’ll sneak it past eskay

no Nas ft. on the Rae joint huh?

yo Joe I sent you an email.

9. b-ease Says:

I’m a stan of the Clipse, but what’s Pusha gonna be rapping about? Imagining he has a Maybach????

^nvrmind got it

11. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:41 pm
    the Clipse seem destined to reunite with Weezy and Baby

***BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

12. The-XFacta Says:

Did Nas marry Kelis just cause Hov was with Bey? I never understood what he saw in showty… The bitch just always seemed a little off touch with reality… That milkshake she got must have given that nigga brainfreeze

13. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Combat Jack NonRapper dude series >______

14. The-XFacta Says:

b-ease Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:42 pm

—-

*Cries*

^ listen to streets disciple, everything you wanted to know about his frame of mind is up in that joint.

16. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Windy City vet Twista blew onto the charts this week with his seventh solo studio album, Category F5.
    Although failing to knock out Maxwell or the Black Eyed Peas, Twista made an impressive dent in the top 10, landing at the no. 8. The disc, which features cameos by Kanye West, Lil Boosie, R. Kelly, Gucci Mane, Busta Rhymes, Akon and OJ Da Juiceman, managed to sell 45,300 copies in its first week out, according to the Nielsen SoundScan.
    Still reigning high is R&B favorite Maxwell who only fell one spot to no. 2 this go-round. Fans of the Brooklyn-bred crooner brought home 103,300 copies of BLACKsummer’snight this week, making his two week sales total stand at 422,000.
    The Peas hold tight at the no. 5 spot for the third week in a row. The E.N.D. generated an additional 54,300 in sales this week, bringing the disc’s tally to 726,800 after six weeks.
    R&B mainstay Joe debuted one notch over Twista with his latest album, Signature. The LP sold 48,900 in its first week on shelves.
    Falling four spots to no. 13 is Eminem. The Detroit rap giant’s Relapse album pulled in 28,400 more in sales this week, bringing his overall stats to 1,269,900.
    All the way down at no. 84 is former Shady foe, Everlast and his group La Coka Nostra with their indie debut Brand You Can Trust. The album, which features guest spots from Snoop Dogg, Bun B and The Alchemist, among others, sold 5,400 in its first week out

17. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

this was unexpected

18. The-XFacta Says:

Exactly why would you include a rapper who can’t actually rap on your song?

MC’s Baby is better than:

1) Gucci Mane

2) Too Big MC (MC Hammers Weed Carrier)

3) Tony Yayo (barely)

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Combat Jack NonRapper dude series >______
    ============================
    Agreed. Just finishd reading part deux. Good shit.

20. KzA Says:

Now I just gotta wait for RR to put this up so I can hear it..

…but to put it short X-facta, being single with multiple slores making themselves available to you = problems. So you’ll say well look what happened when he got married?

He still won if he dont have AIDS.

22. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

1) Gucci Mane
    ==================
    Cut it out.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

The-XFacta Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    Exactly why would you include a rapper who can’t actually rap on your song?

MC’s Baby is better than:

1) Gucci Mane

2) Too Big MC (MC Hammers Weed Carrier)

3) Tony Yayo (barely)

***LOL…the only non-rapping ass nigga who deserves his legendary status, IMO, is Too $hort

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

GATT!

27. KzA Says:

so is this good or what?

28. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 12:46 pm
    yo shout out to Joe for using Mediafire btw….*daps*

^shout out to ghost for making that file for me, ya’ll know the only thing I know how to do on a computer is hit the on switch, & enter my pass code for myspace, lol

29. geico lizard Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    Combat Jack NonRapper dude series >______
    ============================
    Agreed. Just finishd reading part deux. Good shit.

This

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Has anybody looked at you sideways over anything you’ve posted?

One cat who I was really tight with – and I was really trying to bring him back into the public light – kinda didn’t appreciate it
    =====================================
    Dame?

31. Mac Brown PKA Squirt Jackson Says:

^^co sig

I remember having that get in where you fit in tape in highschool. My spanish teacher at the time took my tape (yea I said tape) to see the song titles. She smiled, and said damn blowjob betty (smirked)? Looking back I should’ve tried to smash cuz she kept checking on me even when I started taking french the next year. But this was before the teachers fucking the student epidemic

32. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i need that fab album even though i will but it next week sleep8220@aol.con

33. Mac Brown PKA Squirt Jackson Says:

for the record, I wanna stab Khalid and rub glass and epsom salt in his wounds.

for no reason other than he annoys me

34. Seth Gueko Says:

MAYBACHS AND DIAMONDS ft ryan leslie and probably t.i.
    and then
    MAYBACH MUSIC 3

35. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*Daps all*

36. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

why the fuck nahright aint working on my blackberry shit was all good 2 months ago

37. Big_seth Says:

Yo joe

send me that link,

goten5151 at yahoo

38. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 12:46 pm

He still won if he dont have AIDS.

… you don’t have to get married to avoid catching the monster, I’m gonna be 29 in two days, never once had the thought of marriage in my head and I’m clean as hell, I’ll take no stds and no every night headaches to go with it …

* daps Cold *

39. Seth Gueko Says:

yo kelis was find and good
    people hate her now because of this divorce
    but kelis has talent and with nas, dat was the realest couple
    sad divorce but hope n wish the best for the baby boy and divorced parents !

40. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

flex annoys me more than khaled

41. geico lizard Says:

b-ease Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:42 pm

rofl,he was in a Maybach when he drove Pharell around.

42. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Im not downloading this just off babys verse alone

43. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

@ Fux- I just got this e-mail…looks like your boy Bilal is previewing some new material in DC, next week…

Wed. July 29th
    District 51 w/Brother Tone presents
    BILAL-One night performing old and for first time new tunes from his Air Tight’s Revenge. Don’t miss a true showman, soul balladeer and funk junky live on stage. This one will be special.

ADVANCE SALES ONLY http://bilaldistrict.eventbrite.com

LIMITED GENERAL ADVANCE TICKETS: $20 ticket include show entry, complimentary dinner, and a chance to win a NY Show package to see Bilal on his CD release date.

VERY LIMITED ADVANCE VIP TICKETS: REMAINING *$35 ticket includes all above, special seating, and an autograph signed, special CD by Bilal.
    Bilal has worked with everyone from Beyonce to Jay Z and has been in the lab created a new soul sound to release on the world. He’s Back! Get your tickets! See you there!

44. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Wed. July 29th
    District 51 w/Brother Tone presents

ADVANCE SALES ONLY bilaldistrict.eventbrite.com

bilaldistrict.eventbrite.com

45. geico lizard Says:

*daps atcq*

46. CiCi The Intern Says:

Yo, Joe … who does your production?

47. Joe 88 Says:

@Big seth

Sent

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

When I listen to Smoothe The Hustler’s album, that album was very similar in tone to Reasonable Doubt.
    ====================================
    Niggas sleep but that Smoothe The Hustler album was dope.

49. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–LOL @ rapping about imaginary cars

50. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i didnt know maxwell was that big he could do numbers like that in a reccession

51. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

This is a monumental fail. You’re supposed to get Hov to drop a verse for this, shit atleast Bryan williams has money for a Maybach

52. KzA Says:

stilll fuckin *dead* @

She always show me pictures of him tell me “thats a baaby”
    I hope that I never meet him..that nigga look craaaazy

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

i didnt know maxwell was that big
    =======================
    Oneyaself

54. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

@joe88

sleep8220@aol.com

55. Joe 88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    Yo, Joe … who does your production?

^We got 2 in house producers, the dude that did the first track is my homeboy B.O.B, he’s dope, he does mostly sample beats, and the other dude is my homie K Killa (I hate names like that, anyway) K Killa did most of the production, actually he did damn near all of it, except the first song. But the dude B.O.B did the “4 walls” beat (which is not on the mixtape, saving that for the solo project)

56. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

small ass world….i was checking through the smoking section dude put up a picture of the stripper I used to fuck with back in VA. white janks who dance like black janks ftw
    smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2009/07/another-reason-you-shouldn%e2%80%99t-try-mma

57. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

from what i heard their heavy in the drug trade lol

–Not anymore

58. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:58 pm
    i didnt know maxwell was that big he could do numbers like that in a reccession

***He’s got a decent fanbase, hasn’t dropped in like 8 yrs, or some shit,and has some dope singles in major rotation, so it was almost a given that he was gonna do decent/impressive numbers….

59. 456 Says:

but kelis has talent and with nas, dat was the realest couple

^kelis was certified chicken status from “i hate you so much right now”. she was always doin too much.

badu>kelis

60. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

She always show me pictures of him tell me “thats a baaby”
    I hope that I never meet him..that nigga look craaaazy

–Wait i just heard this somewhere, where this from

61. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

my homeboy B.O.B

****copyright fail****

62. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

maybah music verse
    hov>>>>ross last verse on part 1>>>>>>>kanye>>>>>>ross 1st verse on part 1>>>>>>wayne>>>>i did hear this one but im sure baby verse in the worst

63. Troyvul Says:

Joe send dat this way

troyvul@hotmail.com

64. rex hussla Says:

That Raekwon tracklist is crazy…jesus fucking christ that album is gonna be worth the wait after all.

65. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

456 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    but kelis has talent and with nas, dat was the realest couple

badu>kelis

***Kelis reminded me of Joi, when she first dropped…that jawn that used to be married to Big Gipp….(dope/weird musician, though, don’t sleep)

66. b-ease Says:

She always show me pictures of him tell me “thats a baaby”
    I hope that I never meet him..that nigga look craaaazy

Throw it in the bag rmx – Drake’s verse

67. The-XFacta Says:

Being in LIKE with chicks>Being in LOVE with chicks

68. Joe 88 Says:

@ Sleep

sent

69. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

I wanted to hear jay on this beat i hope someone is smart enough to throw him this instrumental real quick

70. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Yo Ike you need to go see bilal homie, get that Cd with his new shit, rip it for me and send it. If I didnt have soo many things to do I would fly out and catch that show

71. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

joe send that tape
    thecollinb@gmail.com

72. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ People magazine running an obituary for the Taco Bell chihuaha (sp?)

73. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

@ESKAY

WHY U CANT GIVE JOE88 A POST ARE U WAITING FOR THE CHECK TO CLEAR*DUCK*

74. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

*Reads last post*

*Lays out Timbs and Champion Hoodie for trip to store in advance*

75. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:05 pm

***LOL…you need to get a more social ninja like DBillz to carry out that mission….

76. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Fux what should i start with if i wanted to get into Bilal

77. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Give me your paypal and I will send you 50, thats two tickets for you and your jawn.

78. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

mrscollinb: has Bilal ever done anything other than feature for Common
    me: no, no he hasn’t

79. rex hussla Says:

Fux I’m big ballin’ and white richin’ it up today…taking a party bus up to the Del Mar Racetrack opening day. My girls’ got an ill dress and a big hat, shit is gonna be like that Rick Ross video LMAO

80. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

YESTERDAY MY GIRL TOLD ME I COULD CALL HER PARENTS BY THEIR FIRST NAME, BUT IM SO RESPECTFUL I SAY MRS AND MS IM 27

81. CiCi The Intern Says:

@ Joe

That ’95 South’ joint is tough as shit.

82. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:07 pm
    Fux what should i start with if i wanted to get into Bilal

^^^^^
    I will send you his unreleased album on a DM for twitter when I get home.

but his 1st album is Classic “1st Born Second” … I have bought that shit atleast 5 times

83. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:07 pm

***LOL…nah, not that I wouldn’t go, but I got too much work to do this summer…social calendar is on hold until fall….

Fux what should i start with if i wanted to get into Bilal

***Ayo.

84. Joe 88 Says:

@Co!!inB, Troyvul

Check ya emails

85. Nah wrong Says:

baby don’t write raps… so how could he be better than gucci yayo or anyone who writes…

86. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:08 pm

^^^^^^
    Yo That shits fun. I made it out last year. I went White Pant, Seersucker Jacket up’d. Take pics of you girl, Yes Hetero!

87. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe just need to add a cover to that mixtape and send it to nation or dre….like asap….ask Seth, Rex, or even I can do a quick cover….

88. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

lol @ “Nah Wrong”

89. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Fux what should i start with if i wanted to get into Bilal

First Born Second is flames. The Dilla and Dre production smashed that album.

There was a bootleg that came out too called love for sale too…

90. Joe 88 Says:

Thanks CiCi (even tho i’m not on that song, lol)

But that’s what I was hoping for, my homies got some spit to them also (pause) and there own unique style that I think merged together quite well on this CD.

91. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

didn’t somebody have a website called “Yepsure”, back in the day, like when Nah first started taking off?

92. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Thanks CiCi (even tho i’m not on that song, lol)

***DIES****

93. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:11 pm
    Thanks CiCi (even tho i’m not on that song, lol)

^^^^^^
    *dead*

94. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

First Born Second is flames. The Dilla and Dre production smashed that album.

There was a bootleg that came out too called love for sale too…

–Im getting this right now, it should hold me down till fux gives me what he gots [ayoo]

95. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 1:11 pm

Thanks CiCi (even tho i’m not on that song, lol)

The tape is tough, so far. It will get repeated play in the crib lol …

96. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Nobody can be better at rhyming than GUCCI , he makes words rhyme that have no fucking business rhyming, that nigga is a GENIUS!

97. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 1:10 pm

^that would be hella dope, do I need to send ya’ll some pics or something like that?(pause) Cause I don’t have a picture of M.L (pause) if I can get pics of all of use together (3rd pause), i’ll send them to either one of ya’ll & let ya’ll get your photoshop on

98. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Wow @ that whole sentence….jeez, tribe….

99. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Bilal > Maxwell

I swear to God

100. PHENOMENON Says:

Jay on MM > _____________.

It only really made sense with him. I think only certain people should be on Maybach Music and it has to have a certain classy feel to it.

Basically, no hood rat features.

101. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo Outstanding is my shit right now

102. Los Says:

joe send that tape my way jiojosio@guerrillamailblock.com

103. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Ghost Writer Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Word. Somebody got some Photoshop skills around here …

104. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF, but say word, the media’s treating this Big Ben “rape” case with kid gloves? Let that have been Donovan McNabb, or some shit, SMH…

105. rex hussla Says:

Damn man…I feel like a pervert but I’m trying to see these Erin Andrews peephole vids hahahaa.

And I thought that Lebron James dunk video was getting released, guess we have to wait until tonight? This shit is waaaay overhyped

106. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I fucked with Bilal (none) on Talib’s “Waiting for the DJ” blicka…even though duke seemed kinda flamey in the video…..

107. Big_seth Says:

Real Talk Joe. after I listen to the tape I can help you out with a simple cover if you want.

I aint gonna do no Master P bling shit or Yayo shit, but something simple & tastful. Rex is also ill with the skill… pause.

108. Maybach Music 2 REMIX!!! « Fresh-N-Proper Says:

[…] Via: nahright […]

109. Plug Says:

——
    cosign. I think Baby belongs on it tho. he is second to none when it comes to stuntin.

110. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 1:13 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:
    July 22nd, 2009 at 1:10 pm

At the rate this shit is leaking…I say just use a picture of baltmore as it relate to the title of the mixtape “Murder City” and just call it that…put yall myspace on the back cover so they can see who yall is….

111. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I aint gonna do no Master P bling shit

***LOL…those unintentionally hilarious/gaudy Pen n’ Pixel album covers were the best part of No Limit’s run…

112. Darth Cipher Says:

The-XFacta Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    Exactly why would you include a rapper who can’t actually rap on your song?

MC’s Baby is better than:

1) Gucci Mane

2) Too Big MC (MC Hammers Weed Carrier)

3) Tony Yayo (barely)

no fucking sign… GUCCI MANE LAFLEUR!!!!!!!!!!!… WTF has baby done except get rich off publishing

113. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Bodymore, Murdaland

114. Plug Says:

At the rate this sh*t is leaking…
    ———
    *sour face*

115. Ay! Says:

Ay! these niggas huggin or something?

116. Nah Right » Triple C’s feat. Rick Ross & Birdman - Go Says:

[…] Previously: Rick Ross feat. Fabolous, Pusha T & Birdman – Maybach Music 2.5 […]

117. Nah Right » Video: Fabolous - Sirius In-Studio Series Pt. 2 w/ DJ Envy & DJ Self Says:

[…] Part 1 | Fabolous – Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Video) | Rick Ross feat. Fabolous, Pusha T & Birdman – Maybach Music 2.5 | Fabolous ft. Drake – Throw It In The Bag […]

118. Nah Right » Black Dada ft. Rick Ross & Birdman - Imma Zoe (Remix) Says:

[…] Triple C’s feat. Rick Ross & Birdman – Go | Rick Ross ft. Fabolous, Pusha T & Birdman – Maybach Music 2.5 | Rick Ross & Birdman ft. Busta Rhymes – Shittin On […]

119. Nah Right » Audio: Rick Ross Interview w/ On-Air Idiots Says: