Nickelus F – Comedy Central Freestyle

nickelus-f

Nick goes in over the Clipse’ beat by The Neptunes for #72 of DJBooth.net‘s Freestyle Series.

Nickelus F – Comedy Central Freestyle

Follow @NickelusF on Twitter.

48 Responses to “Nickelus F – Comedy Central Freestyle”

1. Joe 88 Says:

@Ghost

You think I should send it to eskay & the fam to post it? It is an offical mixtape, I think he would do it (pause)

2. Wesker Says:

Clearly 6th Sense is a handsome fellow.

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

This nigga always looks sad.

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

My brother gave me his old camo shorts and now he wants them back. Fuck outta here.

5. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

FTR

Rhymefest Blue Collar >_________

*daps Combat Jack* its your boy Farouqfux, Pauso!

6. D_block_4_life Says:

NBA All Star Comedy Jam with K-Hart, Tommy Davidson, D-ray >>>>>>>>>

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm
    @Ghost

***I don’t see why not? He was cool enough to post a pic of Nickelus F. chilling @ your crib…(see above, lol)

8. Joe 88 Says:

@Ghost

What you think about the track “do it like me” I tried to go for a mainstream/swag like flow on that one

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

How you gonna give me these butta-smoove velour camo hot pants and then want em back? Uh uh

10. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Why he look sooo defeated??

is this over the Clipse beat? *doesnt listen*

11. dafirestarta Says:

number 72?

12. b-ease Says:

….I think he name dropped Akon in the argument, too…

Word. I knew there was somebody else of signifigance, but I couldnt remember who…

13. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

yo Joe did you drop a link for the tape?

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Nigga looks like Greg Oden’s little brother.

15. JayRight Says:

Money on my Mind 6(x) It’s all about the Dooooooooouuuuuuuggggghhhhhh It’s all about the Paaaaaaaaaaaaayyaaapeeeeerrrrr

16. b-ease Says:

*hears shots*

*ducks*

17. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Yo was Max heated cuz Game said SOO WAVY and didnt name check him?? thats fucked up on Game’s part but SOOO WAVY is super dope if you think the spit on that isnt impeccable, I can see the bitch in you!

18. Joe 88 Says:

*Hears gunshots while in line at tyrone’s chicken spot*

*Looks down*

*sees blood leaking on cal ripkin throwback*

*still waits for order of 6 wings*

*dies with half & half in hand*

19. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm
    @Ghost

Yeah, but yall might need to do a cover for the front and the back….make it look real official like all the mixtapes sk be posting….and then you gotta pick like a lead single to roll with…so he’ll post the single first then the mixtape like friday….but work on the covers first and go to him correct…

20. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    @Ghost

***That shit ain’t poppin’ in the streets, Joe (dumb it down)
    Western Fries and capris, Joe? (dumb it down)
    Techno music and elmer fudd hats, Joe? (dumb it down)
    WTF does a taurus have to do with rap, Joe? (dumb it down)

21. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

*sings DIDR’s We Need the Dough*

We Need the DOUGHHHHH dollar bill y’all

22. Joe 88 Says:

@Beezy

Give me ya email, i’ll send it to you right now

23. Most_Incredible! Says:

Ugly chick with BOMB body? (Im talking Lil Fame meets Paul Wall x Quasimodo like ugly)

or Most beautiful face on earth without tits n ass

24. Ghost Writer Says:

And go yall need a name for the group too…

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

*dies with half & half in hand*

***LOL…crakas re-named that jawn “the Arnold Palmer”

26. D_block_4_life Says:

*Blankest stare ever stared in the history of blank stares with blanks stares of blank stares*

27. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:10 pm
    @Beezy

Give me ya email, i’ll send it to you right now

^syrupandsprite@gmail.com

28. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL…Game said “Super Wavy”? fail….

29. Joe 88 Says:

^Good point. I’ll set up a meeting with the homies to take pictures, so it’ll give it that authentic feel.

30. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Game’s techinical skill as an MC is superior. Somebody tell me im lying

31. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:13 pm
    Game’s techinical skill as an MC is superior. Somebody tell me im lying

***Dude’s decent…like a mid-tier MC- dope for a crossover type artist…you’re acting like he’s Elzhi or some shit, lol…with that said, his first two albums are personal favorites of mine….

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

Like, whatever bro. You been rockin these camo velour joints for like six years. It’s ya sister’s turn (ain’t it funny how fish do burn)

33. Ghost Writer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:04 pm
    @Ghost

*murdered*

34. Most_Incredible! Says:

Joe88 mixtape?? where can I get? (none)

35. b-ease Says:

Word. Moreso than technical ability, Game has an ill voice (ll).

36. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

^^^^^
    ok Ike Im talking about an MC and his ability, but who really is fucking with Elzhi?? Monche maybe

37. b-ease Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Tell that nigga to crack 15 bucks from his wallet, stop whining, and go to Sunny Surplus (do those still exist?) and cop some new ones.

38. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:16 pm
    ^^^^^

***Wale?

(ducks, lol)

39. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Game has an ill voice (ll).
    ^^^^^
    the best part(c)Yao

but voice is 90% of what keeps you listening

40. RIGZ Says:

Dont ask me why that statement was so funny, but it was

41. b-ease Says:

LF : Ajia Nicole (the chick from the “halle berry” vid) >>>>>>>>>>>

42. geico lizard Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:09 pm

*Hears gunshots while in line at tyrone’s chicken spot*

*Looks down*

*sees blood leaking on cal ripkin throwback*

*still waits for order of 6 wings*

*dies with half & half in hand*

rofl

43. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Lets be real about Wale, that nigga drops names like Game. I dont ever see that mentioned

44. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm
    Game has an ill voice (ll).
    ^^^^^
    the best part(c)Yao

but voice is 90% of what keeps you listening

***word to:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD8hhNtxPgs

45. Ghost Writer Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    @Ghost

Yeah I peeped that….the beat could’ve used more drums to it like some crashes and the heys…..but to me…I like Outstanding better….

46. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm

***True…but Wale is more of a stream of consciousness type dude- like his flow sounds more off the head than calculated, so he gets away with certain shit, such as saying “the name Wale” or “my name Wale” in every rhyme, lol..

47. CiCi The Intern Says:

b-ease Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:16 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

July 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm

If that broke fool had 15 bucks to his name that would be a plan. But son works at Goldstone Creamery

48. Nah Right » Nickelus F - Back Against The Wall Says: