Video: Rich Boy – Country Club

Off that Kool-Aid, Kush & Convertibles mixtape.

148 Responses to “Video: Rich Boy – Country Club”

1. lilduval Says:

chyeah rich boy

2. Lelan Says:

CHARLES HAMILTON

3. moresickaMC Says:

1. Lelan Says:
    July 21st, 2009 at 3:13 am

CHARLES HAMILTON
    lol….im sayin tho. hiphop needs his non-conformity back.

4. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

*yawn*

5. Tong Po Flo Says:

needs his non-conformity back.

^ Ayo

6. Rockabye Says:

This beat is done, stick a fork in it
    If you were goin’ against me, it’d be unfortunate
    Either that or you get scared and you just forfeited
    I ejaculate on the track, so there, there’s an orphanage

7. V.I Says:

I don’t see So Far Gone

12. Fr3ddy P. AKA Rico Says:

^ I don’t see Back To The Feature

13. Lelan Says:

^I dont see Pink Lava Lamp

14. Lelan Says:

Leave the lists and awards to the real judges… So um eskay pink lava lamp is mixtape of the year right *STARES AT EM CRAZY*

15. London Bloke Says:

i dont see the Warm Up.

* Daps kinda-early morning shift*

16. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

^I don’t see So Far Gone

Fr3ddy P. AKA RicoSays: July 21st, 2009 at 7:30 am
    ^ I don’t see Back To The Feature

LelanSays: July 21st, 2009 at 7:39 am
    ^I dont see Pink Lava Lamp

^theres enough nerd rap in the list already

17. KzA Says:

Kiss my Ass waas fuckin steaming gahbage

18. Charles Oakley Says:

so if you go platinum
    its got nothing to do with luck
    it just means a million people
    are stupid as fuck

19. Chuck Berry Says:

nerd rap >

20. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

don’t forget about UKNOWBIGSEAN…..and Writing on the Wall

21. KzA Says:

I downloaded church league champions and uknowbigsean and havent listened to either of them yet…

got the warm up to and gave it like one spin through

I need to step my listening game up

22. Troyvul Says:

*Daps all this morning*

First listen to PAC DIV was last night and was impressed.

Knuckleheads>

23. Hoskins Says:

Yeah that PacDiv goes, I’m sure lava lamp came out last year pre-meltdown.

24. Joey Profit$ Says:

Morning Nah Righteers!!

*daps all*

25. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

Yeah that PacDiv goes, I’m sure lava lamp came out last year pre-meltdown.

^^maybe even more than gone fishing…better bars

26. KzA Says:

maybe even more than gone fishing…better bars

word cuz I enjoyed that tape…Wish I burned that shit before I came to work

27. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

gone fishing was a snooze fest

28. Eastern_Digital Says:

this track is pretty dope.

29. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

gone fishing was a snooze fest

^^nah the drums on that are crazy

30. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

31. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

sup, niggas.

32. Ghost Writer Says:

What up

33. London Bloke Says:

* VI’s it up*

HOOLLLLLLLAAAAA!

34. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

If Writing On the Wall’s not on the list then the list is not really real.

35. KzA Says:

^ really? A Gucci tape can actually be good? or are you playin

36. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Blu > 95 % of these rappers

37. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

shanghaidaily.com/sp/article/2009/200907/20090720/article_407995.htm

A 14-YEAR-OLD boy drank gasoline for five years to obtain “energy” – just as his idols “Bumble Bee” or “Optimus Prime” do in “Transformers,” the Sichuan-based West China Metropolis Daily reported yesterday.

38. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

^ really? A Gucci tape can actually be good? or are you playin

didnt believe it til listened to it….Gucci is talented and he got some fuego tracks on that tape

39. KzA Says:

eh fuck it…thatll be tape number 6 that I have to listen to. Shit Im going to have to take a day off of work or some shit

40. Ghost Writer Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 9:24 am
    shanghaidaily.com/sp/article/2009/200907/20090720/article_407995.htm

Rassclot

41. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

KzA Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 9:27 am
    ————————————————————

I get alot of new music listening done on the commute to work, throw those joints on the mp3 player.

And yeah bro Gucci got spit [ll]

42. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Best slept on CD of the year- Blackout! 2

43. KzA Says:

jesus…listening to this throw in the bag remix again…This song really is crazy…love how they flipped fancy..Drakes verse is crazyyy then Fabs second verse has retarded wordplay

44. Tweezy Says:

I’ve never heard Vinnie Paz…

but I’m pretty sure I don’t like him

…actually…was he that other dude on the Jedi Mind Tricks feat. RA The Rugged Man – Vietnam Sum Shit (?) track?

…if so, *yawn*

45. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

mypict.me/show.php?id=cbRF

look at this nigga dre. . . with nah right’s favorite female MC.

46. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Hands down that dude Diz Gibran is the best new rapper I’ve heard this year.

47. KzA Says:

I seen Mel Cole on the path the other night after the Cudi show…Was gonna say watup but didnt wanna seem like a groupie

48. Big Homie Says:

Amanda Diva is hot

49. Joey Profit$ Says:

Looks like she just had her hair did.

50. BROOKLYN STRONG Says:

*enters room with same type of slippers cube had on in boyz n the hood*
    *Mumbles what up Lil Nahggers*

51. Joey Profit$ Says:

Amanda Diva is hot

Sometimes

52. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 9:43 am
    Amanda Diva is hot

(spits up in mouf)

53. London Bloke Says:

He looks like thats the first female outside his family hes ever spoken to…ol’ Andy Stitzer ass nigga

* no shots*

54. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 9:43 am
    Amanda Diva is hot

I been said that….I like her

55. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

Tweezy Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 9:37 am
    I’ve never heard Vinnie Paz…

but I’m pretty sure I don’t like him

…if so, *yawn
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Vinnie used to be ill when Stoupe was producing…he and Guru are smoking some shit if they aint fuckin with Premo/Stoupe production

56. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

*downloads gucci for the 1st time ever*
    *Nervous*

57. undressingHER Says:

I tried to listen with an unbiased opinion, but it didn’t work. The beat is pretty nice….but I just wanna hear somebody else rap over it. Fab, Banks, Joe…somebody else please.

58. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Plain Pat whaddup

59. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

amanda diva look like her coochi stink

60. Hoskins Says:

look at this nigga dre. . . with nah right’s favorite female MC.

^^^ Dre drinking a coke

61. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

*Daps brooklyn*

62. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 9:50 am
    amanda diva look like her coochi stink

Smells like chewSticks & Tom’s of Maine Natural Fluoride-Free Toothpaste

63. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Amanda Diva is a breath of fresh air.

64. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

^LOL I hope thats a joke

65. Big Homie Says:

work is stressin me the fuck out this morning. I need to hit a bogey

66. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

I would hate to be a blogger, where you have to say assanine shit like “Amanda Diva is lookin’ sexy in this pic” or some retarded shit like that, just to stay in their good graces.

67. Ghost Writer Says:

Yall really hating on a female looks? She really looks ugly? I would like to see some of yall girlfriends cause they must be gold

68. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Amanda Diva is a cutie…y’all niggas need to stop holding grudges, lol

69. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:03 am

let me find somethin 4 u

70. Deen Says:

Amanda Diva is beautiful. Funny looking knees or otherwise…

71. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:03 am

^here’s my girl

img219.imageshack.us/i/cfooderof2.jpg/

72. rex hussla Says:

Hackers have created webpages claiming to contain the notorious Erin Andrews peephole video in their attempt to infect Mac and Windows computers.

Erin Andrews is a glamourous TV sports reporter on ESPN with many fans, so it’s no surprise that when news broke that a voyeur had secretly filmed her through the peephole of her hotel room door that the internet would be abuzz with sad sleazy men searching for the footage.

Lawyers working for Erin Andrews say that they will take legal action against anyone distributing the footage, which was taken without her knowledge or consent. That hasn’t stopped scores of opportunists to set up websites claiming to contain contact regarding Erin Andrews, in the hope of driving traffic their way.

Of course, hackers are no slacks when it comes to taking advantage of a hot internet search trend, and although the real video has now been removed from YouTube, they have been quick to set up bogus webpages claiming to contain the video footage of Ms Andrews in her hotel room.

And – surprise surprise – if you visit those webpages you could be putting the security of your computer at real risk. For instance, in the video I have made I show how a website has been set up to look like a genuine CNN video page – but in fact, it tries to fool you into thinking that your browser’s popup blocker has prevented the peephole video from playing and tries to make you download a malicious program.

73. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:08 am

i saw that video, shes a sexy leggy snowflake

74. Ghost Writer Says:

icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:04 am
    Amanda Diva is a cutie…y’all niggas need to stop holding grudges, lol

Str-8 up…lol…

75. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

why do nahggers hate amanda diva agian?..somebody fill me in *pause*

76. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

why do nahggers hate amanda diva agian?..somebody fill me in *pause*

***”E-rape”, lol

77. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:13 am
    why do nahggers hate amanda diva agian?..somebody fill me in *pause*

i dont know eather, Cold said her panties got dickHoles in’em. thats all i remember.

78. Hoskins Says:

her knees *khi khi khi*

79. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lol…i dont even know what that means

80. Ghost Writer Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:15 am
    NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:13 am
    why do nahggers hate amanda diva agian?..somebody fill me in *pause*

*dies*

81. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nah, dbillz went in our her about reppin harlem when she’s from orlando. . . and she made a blog post about that shit. . . basically comin at what dbillz said.

so we know she lurks on here from time to time. . . .

82. Joe 88 Says:

*Falls out of lurk mode*

Amanda Diva is sexy

*Returns to lurk mode*

83. Hoskins Says:

why do nahggers hate amanda diva agian?..somebody fill me in *pause*

^^^^ see the quality here- nahright.com/2008/07/08/video-amanda-diva-watch-your-back-barack/

then she said the nahggers “internet raped her” in this post nahright.com/2009/01/13/amanda-diva-diva-is-a-hustla/

84. Remixznflow Says:

Damn… ROFL

also either>eather…. no shots

85. London Bloke Says:

pockets Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    dbillz is hotter than her

number2 Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    I WANT A FOURSOME WITH HER, WAYNE AND BIRDMAN!

AYO!!

86. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Johnny Cadelco Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    I’ll bang her right in her mouth.

^even lurkers was going in on her roffle

87. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Remixznflow Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:20 am

Damn… ROFL

also either>eather…. no shots

*daps*

88. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Beezy man where is the NSFW disclaimer

Also she is super thick you need to share that with the team

89. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:24 am
    Beezy man where is the NSFW disclaimer

Also she is super thick you need to share that with the team

^nah dog, thats my girl thats my world I love her…

90. London Bloke Says:

Straight Ethers in that post:

Nanyanen Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:25 pm
    is it me or does the skin on her knee resemble santa clauses visage?

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    Her skin complexion is the same as Camel cigarette filters.

D_Block_4_life Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:29 pm
    Her knee caps look like the have 2 Mr. potato head imprints, look closely.

91. Big Homie Says:

Well she didnt do nothing to me so.

I think she is beautiful, imo.

But as far as what happen with her on here it was funny. I just read and stay out of it.

92. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    Her skin complexion is the same as Camel cigarette filters.

the old me’s dead and goooooooooooooone!

93. Big_seth Says:

That Pac Div tape is tough.

Mibbs goes in… pause

94. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    wtf is up with her kneecaps

95. Big Homie Says:

That Pac Div tape is tough.

^ listen to that joint all the time.

96. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

look at her knees. . . . now look at this

TELL ME THAT’S NOT THE SAME IMAGE!?

97. Ghost Writer Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:28 am
    Well she didnt do nothing to me so.

I think she is beautiful, imo.

Co-sign….

98. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/amanda-diva-stage.jpg

look at her knees. . . . now look at this

TELL ME THAT’S NOT THE SAME IMAGE!?

99. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/amanda-diva-stage.jpg

look at her knees. . . . now look at this

fubuki.com.au/USERIMAGES/bathing_ape.jpg

TELL ME THAT’S NOT THE SAME IMAGE!?

100. London Bloke Says:

pockets Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    yo if u block out the top half it looks like john cena in high heels

Amanda Diva Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    wow.

101. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# hip hop cops Says:
    January 13th, 2009 at 2:28 pm

ok how many dicks you think delta burke got on her jacket, i’m gonna say 192

yo, i just read this, and bust the fuck out laughin. . . my co-worker just gave me the wildest look ever. . . .

*dead*

102. NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:

pockets Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    does she realize how revealing her shorts are we are two inches from seeing her birth cavity
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ROFFLE!!!!!!

103. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Amanda Diva Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    wow.

^classic.

104. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# pockets Says:
    January 13th, 2009 at 2:29 pm

WAIT is she really gonna read these comments, if so i apologize amanda, and ZoMg i am Urr BigGest Fan <333333 my foon NumBer is 656-858-74-8553-5566 (it’s a pakistani number)

this post might be top 5 in nahright history. . . right up there when the nigga eskay was saying that talking to niggas on the phone is gay b/c “the only thing separating his mouth from your ear is a tiny piece of plastic. . . ”

*deads*

105. Big_seth Says:

A. Diva be lookin busted sometimes. Like she just ran 1 marathon after binge drinking the night before. Sometimes she looks good though… as long as she hide them extra heads she calls knees.

& her music is trash. You’ think that with all the people she hangs with & seems to be inspired by she might make some dope shit… but no.

106. Big_seth Says:

January 13th, 2009 at 4:15 pm
    wow.

Damn

109. London Bloke Says:

digital scales Says:

July 8th, 2008 at 9:15 pm
    she should try to get a job as barack obama’s human shield

110. Remixznflow Says:

Amanda has her fucking moments.. but they don’t happen frequently enough for me to put her on dime/wifey status at ALL…

111. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

damn jupiter got hit by a meteor the size of earth

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/amateur-astronomer-finds-new-earth-size-impact-mark-on-jupiter/?hp

112. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# blaze22 Says:
    January 13th, 2009 at 2:32 pm

I’m pretty sure I have seen this woman doing blow off Method Mans dick in VIP. (no homo)

113. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:31 am
    nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/amanda-diva-stage.jpg

look at her knees. . . . now look at this

fubuki.com.au/USERIMAGES/bathing_ape.jpg

TELL ME THAT’S NOT THE SAME IMAGE!?

GATTTTTTTTT!

114. Big_seth Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

TELL ME THAT’S NOT THE SAME IMAGE!?

*diesh early*

my nigga its only 9:30 in TX. I can’t be laughin like that right now.

LMAO

115. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    January 13th, 2009 at 2:36 pm

this picture really is unflattering. she loks like a butter pecan cookie monster here.

116. Big Homie Says:

fubuki.com.au/USERIMAGES/bathing_ape.jpg

^ OMFG lol

117. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Go’Rilla.

118. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

OnStar already has anti-theft features like Stolen Vehicle Slowdown to fight back when your General Motors vehicle has been ripped off. Beefing up the arsenal, OnStar has a new trick: Remote Ignition Block. When an OnStar subscriber reports a vehicle stolen and authorities confirm, Remote Ignition Block uses GPS to ping the car and prevent it from starting.

Yup. or when u miss a payment w/ GMAC or when the FBI gets a warent for u arrest & need to track u. Applaud the patriot act…in full Swing.

119. Big Homie Says:

Nicki Minaj >>>>>>>>>>>>

She is going to be in DC next month. I need to get on that

120. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

this Melanie Fiona chick in the NahRight ads is bangin

121. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

shuddup bitch, swalla!

122. Big_seth Says:

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    July 21st, 2009 at 10:46 am

this Melanie Fiona chick in the NahRight ads is bangin

Yep

& fuck onStar. They better offer some shit to opt out of that program.

123. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

melanie fiona would be the entire package if she actually had singing chops….so far shorty is just lined up with the right people, well mainly just Questlove…..the homie Niki Jean was just in the studio with Burt Bacarat (sp) though, dead ass.

124. Dee Says:

NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:
    July 21st, 2009 at 9:24 am
    Blu > 95 % of these rappers

Below The Heavens > Illmatic

*straight face*

125. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

missinfo.tv/index.php/amanda-diva-speaks-on-amanda-diva-vs-the-comments-section/

diva’s letter to us.

and look at big homie tryna get on her nice side. . . she still not gonna sit on your face!!

126. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

TRIFEY: She reps better than she raps
    • What is this, the Nuyorican? Sometimes it just sounds like homegirl took a gang of Adderrall and started reading Mos Def’s rhyme book out loud.

i’m out.

127. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

after day two of being internet murked I decided to take a shot at clearing up a couple things.

^*adds to vocab*

128. KzA Says:

yo I swear to god…going through those amanda diva threads is the funniest shit I have ever fuckin read lofl OMG

When you Amanda post “wow.” you know all the posts right above that one defending her are DEFINATELY all her just makin up stupid ass names….rofl yo im dying right now thank god everyone in my office is in a meeting

129. Ghost Writer Says:

Dee Says:

July 21st, 2009 at 10:51 am
    NovemberEnd aka Respect The Architect Never Test The Elohim Says:
    July 21st, 2009 at 9:24 am
    Blu > 95 % of these rappers

Below The Heavens > Illmatic

*straight face*

Tony Yayo?

130. Big_seth Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    July 21st, 2009 at 10:54 am

TRIFEY: She reps better than she raps

LMAO.

was that in the comments of that Info post?

Below The Heavens > Illmatic

^lol.

132. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

newness magazine.com Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 3:02 pm
    LOL my name is CASKET FACE on NAH RIGHT… Amanda I look out for you over there…niggas is like 45 years old still thinking their opinion matters..hell I even got ethered for defending you.

The point is these you can be anybody over the net so these faceless niggas talk about people that have the courage to actual stand in the spotlight.

You can see photos of these ugly Troglodyte faced looking niggas on nahright.ning.com

Eskay looklike Bun-B/ ather from kenan and kel

You could tell they were lames in high school

P.S. I wrote a piece on Music Man on my blog nice song

^fuckboy

133. Joe 88 Says:

Ruthless: Mother Gets Involved In Her Daughters Fight But Ends Up Gettin Jumped By Teens!

^Worldstar = The home of buffonery

*watches clip again*

134. London Bloke Says:

three facts:

4. Not all bloggers/tastemakers feel it is their job to influence their readers. They call it censorship. I call it responsibility. Tom’ay’to, tom’ah’to.

Wow. Amanda Diva = basic counting FAIL.

135. Big_seth Says:

still LMAO @ her saying she forgot 3 facts & then naming 4…

BOL

136. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO.

was that in the comments of that Info post?

nah, the complex “wifey or trifey” jawn. . .

yo, do you niggas realize we got the ENTIRE internet to gang up on her back then????

tell me nah’s comments don’t run the innerwebs!!

137. Big_seth Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    July 21st, 2009 at 10:59 am

I seen some shit like that in real life, but she wasn’t jumped. The bully bitch beat the mom & the kid. LMAO

138. London Bloke Says:

pockets Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 3:09 pm
    blame it on eskay tho

139. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

pockets Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 3:09 pm
    blame it on eskay tho

yo, i was dyin when i read that shit.. . then read ms. info get upset about it.

i never understood why niggas take comments so seriously. . . .

140. London Bloke Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 3:16 pm
    Shame that you would go out your way to write this..

I’m a say hold your head up…Keep it Harlem.

I see the mustache keep it natural girl

WOW.

141. London Bloke Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Muthf**a, Can U But That? Says:
    January 15th, 2009 at 3:46 pm
    Eskay’s comment section is like the Mos Eisley Cantina, all kinds of freaks & miscreants hang out there lol. But Diva’s music is kinda corny. I wouldn’t disrespect her as a woman, but her stuff sux.

Pot & kettle?

142. KzA Says:

hahahaahahahahahaahh stop it stop it stop it

143. KzA Says:

god damn…rofl dudes were gettin just grimey

nas man Says:

January 15th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    I wonder if she likes to lick asshole…She look like a freak that likes to toss a nigga salad…and suck dick after it just came out her asshole..she look like she like shitplay sex..whats up Amanda?? Can I shit in your face baby

144. Big Homie Says:

diva’s letter to us.

^ LOL

145. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

Digi’s shit is the best, “keep it natural” lmao

he is def Top 5 commenters

146. &What?! Says:

Nas – It Was Written… CLASSIC!

147. Prince Says:

whats poppi nah

148. Big_seth Says:

# Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    tell me nah’s comments don’t run the innerwebs!!

This.

When rappers & other niggas talk about “hating ass websites & blogs” they mostly mean the comment section here & Bol.

LOL. It’s funny how they lump us all together with a hive mentality when clearly some people stood up for Diva.