Video: Rock The Bells (Jones Beach, NY)

Method Man “Method Man”

Related: Mel D Cole’s Pics of the whole thing: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Hit the jump for a slew of performances from everyone from your Wu favorites to Slaughterhouse, to Gnozir hooking back up with Sosa to the Mash Out Posse to the one half of the Mobb that isn’t currently locked down. Props to RapRadar for the footage.

Joe Budden “Pump It Up”

Nas x AZ – Life’s A Bitch

Nas x AZ – Phone Tap

Nas x AZ – Affirmative Action

The Return of Little Dirty

Nas Brings Jada Out

M.O.P. “Ante Up”

The next 4 videos are Slaughterhouse going A Cappella

Havoc “Shook Ones”

Havoc – “Eye For An Eye”

Nas “Hip-Hop Is Dead”

41 Responses to “Video: Rock The Bells (Jones Beach, NY)”

1. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

FaMs! a.k.a. The Black Lee Westwood Says:

Nah Right is a symbiote and Eskay is Eddie Brock

^how in the world can you ever call someone else a lame when you sit here and quote comic book shit all day?

SMH.

2. Big Homie Says:

Giggity

3. baby jesus Says:

gay

4. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Jones beach is mad dirty

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Nahstradamus Says:

D_block_4_life Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 4:24 pm
    DTR was the best major release of the year (c)Bernie
    ===================================
    The Truth

6. Big Homie Says:

I just texteded the stripper so we’ll see how that goes.

7. Big Homie Says:

drinking bleach > Jones beach

8. baby jesus Says:

who cares

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

ShoutOut the GreekFest (ll) @ Jones Beach Back in the Early 90’s… Talk about Off the Hook!

10. Big Homie Says:

Yeah.

I’m gonna call you sensei(sp?) from now on.

*bows, but keeps head up*

pause…

^ No doubt young grasshopper

11. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Guess who got shot in the dome piece?

Jerome’s neice, on her way back from Jones beach

12. dafirestarta Says:

# the real truth Says:
    July 20th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

fuck a fist fight, can we have a food fight? give me reason 2 pour my drink on a bitch, see some hard nipples

Lol Co-Sign

Im a Puertorican but

Dominican Bitches > Prican Bitches

prolly never dealt with a pr chick straight from da island then. new yoricans (sp?) dont count B.

straight off da plane PR chicks > straight off the boat domincan chicks

13. Big Homie Says:

Nas Brings Jada Out

^ ayo???

14. Brooklyn Strong Says:

In todays news a disgruntled blog site commenter alledgedly attacked a popular hip hop site blog host at a bbq
    *Video of Amp being being taken on the perp walk*
    Reporter 1: Why did you attack Mr. Eskay? Did you stalk him?
    Reporter 2: Mr. Geez could you confirm that this was over comments on a Hip Hop blog site.
    Amp: Take your mask off Fatboy your corny B I know thats you

15. D_block_4_life Says:

I went to the Columbian festival yesterday and there was a lot of PRETTY face kid….

16. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 4:30 pm
    Jones beach is mad dirty

Jones Beach is dirty cause all the city cats come to LI and fuck it up for us locals

17. Big Homie Says:

^ Did you take any pics?

18. FaMs! a.k.a. The Black Lee Westwood Says:

eskay Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 4:25 pm
    >>Don’t confuse me with Amp you bummy ass dirty nigga with kids.
    I be at industry parties for real, I got PHOTOS and VIDEOS POSTED ON NAH to prove it you think I’m a clown then pop off?

oh boy, here we go. see me when you see me then
    _______________________________

Son I will slap a Transformers out your son’s hand in stomp in it
    then spit in his mouth when he gasp to cry, while holding yo’ bitch 2ft off the ground in choke slam position..right in from of you

…you won’t do shit but look amazed, and make thugged out hand gestures while pacing back and forth wolfing about what you “‘gonna do”…

…nigga you 4’11” cased closed, ..smh this elf lives in a Mighty Max Skull Mountain travel case behind a DUnkin Donuts in Yonker’s ghetto

19. the real truth Says:

Lol werd you aint neva lie…but even so i stand by my original statement

20. baby jesus Says:

Did you take any pics?

i got a vid i got yall ina sec

honestly man, when I argue with niggas online like this, then go offline I be feeling like a moron. I would honestly squash this shit with Amp, but the nigga is too fucking disrespectful b, so its whatever.

22. Big Homie Says:

*reclines chair back*

*opens a bag of sunflower seeds*

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Nahstradamus Says:

==========================================
    Pts for the Mighty Max reference.

>>…nigga you 4′11″ cased closed, ..smh this elf lives in a Mighty Max Skull Mountain travel case behind a DUnkin Donuts in Yonker’s ghetto

lmao, nigga you a comedian.

25. kevfallopian tube paratoopa w/velcro O lottos on/def-fervescent launcher Says:

smh this elf lives in a Mighty Max Skull Mountain travel case

this. nigga. here.

*dies*

26. Big Homie Says:

i got a vid i got yall ina sec

^ Um keep in mind that most of us (me) are at work.

27. Seth Gueko Says:

Comin’ Soon . . .

CokeWave II
    (CD / DVD)

Public Domain 4
    (Vigilante Season)

also
    Public Domain 5
    (The Big Nickel)

28. baby jesus Says:

na its sfw

29. kevfallopian tube paratoopa w/velcro O lottos on/def-fervescent launcher Says:

and there was a lot of PRETTY face kid….

those mahfukas brought goats out there?

30. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

Young Chris the network….how old is this?
    @Jo88 you’re right
    Chris > Fab

31. Big Homie Says:

RapRadar Rumor: Jay-Z Dumps Drake, New Single Feat. Kanye & Rihanna

tinyurl.com/ldbbo9

32. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

eskay Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

lmao, nigga you a comedian.

What’s This?

The game like bitches that need make-up
    These niggaz beefin and kissin and then they make-up (Mwah Mwah)

33. D_block_4_life Says:

Does anyone have the new Young Chris but where the tracks actually appear? I have one but it doesn’t say the track names, just the number…hate that..

34. FaMs! a.k.a. The Black Lee Westwood Says:

*Video of Amp being being taken on the perp walk*
    Reporter 1: Why did you attack Mr. Eskay? Did you stalk him?
    Amp: Take your mask off Fatboy your corny B I know thats you

Imao

35. baby jesus Says:

tinypic.com/player.php?v=2djvyud&s=3

36. D_block_4_life Says:

RapRadar Rumor: Jay-Z Dumps Drake, New Single Feat. Kanye & Rihanna

tinyurl.com/ldbbo9
    Worddd

37. dafirestarta Says:

# kevfallopian tube paratoopa w/velcro O lottos on/def-fervescent launcher Says:
    July 20th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

and there was a lot of PRETTY face kid….

those mahfukas brought goats out there?

*dead*

>>These niggaz beefin and kissin and then they make-up (Mwah Mwah)

nah, dude can still fucking kill himself, but he’s too funny for me to take serious.

39. Big Homie Says:

^ He named each song by its numbers. Track #1 is titled “1.” and so on. You didn’t hear?

40. AB211 Says:

looks like YN was 15 rows behind the Howard students http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEu8WCsDwgQ

41. WHYTALIB? Says:

2 questions…..

1. who was that female emcee who performed at the beginning? she seemed dope….and sexy as hell

2. WHY DID TALIB NOT PERFORM HIS SET? MY FRIEND AND I WAITED 2 FUCKIN HOURS AND HIS ASS NEVER SHOWED UP UNTIL IN THE MIDDLE OF COMMON’S SET…….hes still my fav rapper, just kinda pissed cuz he was one of the main reasons for me attending