Video: Nas & Damian Marley – Only The Strong (Live At Rock The Bells NY)

Gnoz and Jr. Gong perform a new cut off their Distant Relatives collaborative project. Props to illRoots for the footage.

More of this weekend’s RTB Jones Beach footage coming.

(I thought we were supposed to stream this project @ Kanye’s blog?)

22 Responses to “Video: Nas & Damian Marley – Only The Strong (Live At Rock The Bells NY)”

1. b-ease Says:

For some reason I belive this new Jay-Z album will be kinda good

Joe, werent you saying a couple weeks ago after DOA that this would be the album to tarnish Jay’s legacy.

And regarding AG, it may be better than BA, but after listening to both over the past couple weeks, I can say that both of them joints is overrated (and I’m not saying they’re wack…).

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

3. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

*cops DOA ringtone*

4. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

ghey

5. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

black album is wild overrated.

AG is legitimately one of his top 3 albums, IMO

*waits for someone to try to argue that my OPINION is wrong*

6. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am
    i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

^slow metabolism = lower body temp

7. Big_seth Says:

b-ease Says:

I love the Black Album. IMO much better than AG or KC. the black album can still get play sometimes, the other two… not so much.

8. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead* @ drake selling 600,000 copies of Best I Ever Had on itunes. . . when the shit was free on So Far Gone.

white people FTW

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

BA = Yes

AG = Lies

10. geico lizard Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:28 am
    what up, geico.

rofl@:53 of ice cube commercial a snowman family still on the roof in the middle of the summer

11. Joe 88 Says:

^Yeah, I was saying that it might be wack, I had my mind set on it being wack before DOA, around the time, SLU, jockin jay-z & that president song came out, all three of those joints was wack, but how wack can a jay-z album be when he’s actually putting effort into recording it? He made KC in like 4 days, And AG after he seen a fucking movie (even tho I like AG it wasn’t your typical jay album) But I kinda got faith in the camel again, it wont be a classic, but it’ll get burn for like 3 weeks tops (which is a good thing, I play CD’s out in the spand of a week (c) War Angel)

12. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

^slow metabolism = lower body temp

excuse to rock jackets in summer and hide the flab

13. b-ease Says:

*tells pap his opinion is wrong*

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am
    i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

^slow metabolism = lower body temp

no some real shit, is that true?

15. Premier Says:

Isn’t American Gangster the same thing as Reasonable Doubt? I could’ve sworn……

16. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:
    July 20th, 2009 at 11:34 am

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am
    i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

^slow metabolism = lower body temp

LMAO. I alwasy thought big bitches were hotter because they insulate better. Like a house.

My girl’s sister weighs like 110 on a good day & she is always cold.

But I think it depends on the girl because mine is only like 130 & she is like a radiator.

17. Joe 88 Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    July 20th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    black album is wild overrated.

AG is legitimately one of his top 3 albums, IMO

*waits for someone to try to argue that my OPINION is wrong*

^Co-signs. Niggies is sleeping on AG. The tracklist made that album that much better, you can ride that album all the way out. it’s only 3 jay-z albums I can listen to all the way thru (RD,BP1, & AG)

18. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

DMX interview with Whoo Kid >>>>>

remmbr the D.A.R.E. program? i thought about that when i heard this interview

19. Big_seth Says:

# Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    July 20th, 2009 at 11:35 am

white people FTW L

fixed

20. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am
    i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

^slow metabolism = lower body temp

no some real shit, is that true?

>>generally speaking, yes. Higher metabolism normally leads to higher body temp…and vice versa.

There are def exceptions (hot fat girls, cold skinny girls, etc etc) to the rule, but overall I’d say its legitimate.

21. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:41 am
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 20th, 2009 at 11:33 am
    i never understand how big bitches are always cold? any clue?

^slow metabolism = lower body temp

no some real shit, is that true?

gattdamn

22. Christmas in August?!? » Rock The Bells « Elevated, An Urban Lifestyle Guide Says:

[…] to pages and pages of music and performance footage, but I’m not, and if you have never seen, Nas, Common, or The Roots, you need to get a ticket and be ready to take notes. This year, the day long […]