Video: No I.D. Interview w/ Decatur Dan

Let The Story Begin – Making of D.O.A. :

The other day I got a chance to cash in on a favor that I must say was well worth the wait. The back end story is way to long so I’ll save it for another day. You may or may not have heard of my friend No I.D., he recently produced Jay-Z’s latest single off of the soon to release Blueprint 3. It’s a track titled Death Of Autotune, which by the title alone you can see why it warrants much hype. I had the idea to get his thoughts about the song on camera, being that he made the song. So I ran the idea by my buddy Zach Wolfe and I knew with his years of expertise we had a mini documentary in the making. No I.D. has been in and out of the city lately so I caught up with him while he was in town for one day. The documentary takes place at the St. Regis hotel in Atlanta’s famous Buckhead region of the city. Enough talking, start watching, press play andlet the story being.

Shot by Zack Wolfe. Props to StandardATL. Shouts to Chris.

33 Responses to “Video: No I.D. Interview w/ Decatur Dan”

Nas singing hooks >>>

Word to Calm Down (CNN) & Gimme Yours on Doe Or Die

^peeping this right nizzow.

2. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

tiger woods = FAIL

3. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Killa is Rap’s King of Comedy

I fucked with Tragedy khadafi something terrible.

5. RIGZ Says:

Jose Louis gotcha, Golden Gun, Frank Sinatra

the victorium became the victim, thought he had a smooth nigga caught, but a smooth nigga licked him.

7. Ghost Writer Says:

*is still waiting on Joe88 to release the mp3s*

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

^ used to get it in with this older chinese dude, at my old job he was champ.
    ====================================
    Yes homo.

so why post the song if you dont like it
    ==============================
    They’d rather post shit to clown it and save the important posts for Mazzi aka The Def Jam Plug

9. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

tiger woods = FAIL

waahhh?

10. Pushin It Says:

Peeda Pan > Decatur Dan

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Indian style, knees bent in dhashiki’s
    Regulate, drop a cake in like each state

12. RIGZ Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    July 17th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

*is still waiting on Joe88 to release the mp3s*

Yo, good luck with that

^ used to get it in with this older chinese dude, at my old job he was champ.

^ say word, Amp you dug this up from this morning just to ayo it. When you clearly left out the disclaimer. Smh.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    ^ used to get it in with this older chinese dude, at my old job he was champ.

=====================================
    Now would it be funny with the disclaimer?

Stop acting brand new, nigga.

15. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol, Tiger did Fail the other day.

16. Ghost Writer Says:

RIGZ Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 12:59 pm
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    July 17th, 2009 at 12:57 pm

*is still waiting on Joe88 to release the mp3s*

Yo, good luck with that

lol…If he only knew how easy that shit is….

true dat I thought you new dat.

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

We champions baby, where my trophy at?

19. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

Fuck Yall

I like the music Hipsters make

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

This Pac Div tape is tough as fuck.

AZ ft Nas _ How Ya livin >

Did you hear the version with Half a mill spazzin?

22. geico lizard Says:

Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 12:55 pm
    tiger woods = FAIL

The british open ratings are dead with Tiger missing the cut for the weekend.

23. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    AZ ft Nas _ How Ya livin >

And with that said, Pieces of a Man >>>>>

AZ’s best LP in my opinion, one of, if not the most underrated albums to drop out of NY in the mid to late 90s.

24. b-ease Says:

Did you hear the version with Half a mill spazzin?

Naw, I definetly havent. But its funny cuz we were chopping it up on Nah last week about how ill dude was. Like, really, really ill.

^ yup.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

And with that said, Pieces of a Man <<<>> Pieces Of a man

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

And with that said, Pieces of a Man <<<<>> Pieces of a Man

28. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

ROFL @ that vid of mystikal running away from that thick chick

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

^ Yo, who keeps doing that bullshit?

^ I could be thinking about a different song b, maybe it was firm biz… let me search

… kysa sosa intention glide in the whip with the flying saucer engine willied out at the crib in the winter having cookouts….

^illness.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=======================================
    That album is kinda bad.

Really bad if you include the song with The Abbot

32. autumn Says:

Why he calling it hip hop? DOA is not hip hop; it is clearly rap.

33. Nah Right » Video: No I.D. Speaks on Drake Says:

[…] Decatur Dan’s interview with No I.D. about D.O.A., they derailed onto the topic of Young Money’s white knight [||]: While in the interview […]