Nickelus F – Footlocker Shopper

nick_thesunshoot

This is featured on the Students of our Culture mixtape, link below.

Nickelus F – Footlocker Shopper (prod. Sneaka Freaka) [Link Fixed]

Bonus: ImFlashy x Karmaloop Present Students of our Culture [zShare]

Follow @NickelusF on Twitter.

Previously: Nickelus F x Portishead – R.A.R.E.

18 Responses to “Nickelus F – Footlocker Shopper”

1. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

( O )( O ) Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    b-ease Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 3:33 pm
    COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    Nickis Titties > Foxys titties

Foxy was queen of the ill titties, but I gotta co-sign this.

as far as Rapper broads, Nickis Titties are the Truth.

^ Cosiggity to the fullest. ( O )( O )

( O )( O ) = Nickis New Corporate Logo

2. ( O )( O ) Says:

footlocker.com

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I’ve tried, but aside from Heathen, I can’t mess with this cat. He needs to call in some Drake favors pronto.

4. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

people always try to discredit him.

word? i thought it was pretty unaninmous dude was ill….

5. FaMs! Says:

Big_seth Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 3:42 pm
    Basquiat is the shit.

I know a lot of people hate him & his work, but he was really smart & people don’t realize that.

I think the art world shuns him because he’s black. That’s why you never hear about black artists etc.

All the famous taggers & hip hop influenced artists that get endorsements now days are white. SMH.
    _______________________

WRONG Basquiat, work was never loud…it was the fact that he was banking on Andy Warhol’s clout to boost his name.

But went Andy died and Studio 54 wasn’t poppin’ Basquiat’s name went down the toliet.

His art work was based on the fact that…”Andy Warhol has a Basquiat, so I gotta own one

Basquiat & Andy = Drake and Wayne

6. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

this dude lost points with me when he put out that cover of him puttin a raw tubesteak to his lips (n)

7. b-ease Says:

just so next time u actually see someone wearing this hat and u dont sound like a dumb ass, its called a fedora hat. (no shots)

I know what a fedora is genius. And a rapper wearing them in the manner Royce did is corny, so they will remain “gay ass” when in reference to him.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Foxy was queen of the ill titties, but I gotta co-sign this.
    =-==================================
    Da Brat had a nice set of cans too. Niggas sleep but I bet she could suck the black off a nigga’s dick.

Crazy broads give the craziest head.

9. Beezy aka Runs Like Kenya, Diamonds Like Mozambique Says:

b-ease Says:

>>’NARD BOMBED!!!!

10. FaMs! Says:

Nckelus F looks like a spoiled LeBron James

11. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

July 17th, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    Foxy was queen of the ill titties, but I gotta co-sign this.
    =-==================================

Crazy broads give the craziest head.

Yea, i can agree to that. Crazy broads = QueenBitchCockSuckers

12. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

nardwuar >>>>

13. Hoskins Says:

I’ll co-sign alot of Nickelus F stuff but some of the tracks on RARE were basura

14. Bill Hu$tle Says:

did u not say cowboy hat?

15. Hoskins Says:

nation you messed up the links

16. PHENOMENON Says:

# The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:
    July 17th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Basquiat is the shit.

u seen the movie?

Jeffrey Wright >>>>>>>>>

^ ^
    Excellent Film.

17. nation Says:

link fixed

18. rokre Says:

shout out to cmonwealth,ftwrk,limited edition,henry,major,hospitality and all the other dope sneakers spots in the dmv