Video: Tabi Bonney – Jet Setter

via PDS

27 Responses to “Video: Tabi Bonney – Jet Setter”

1. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

After agonizing over whether to talk about the case to GQ, one school employee finally justified the decision by saying, “This may ruin my career, but if I can help save just one more kid from getting ass-raped, it will be worth it.”
    LOL this article has one million quotables.

2. geico lizard Says:

Black Says:

July 16th, 2009 at 5:27 pm
    rex hussla Says:

July 16th, 2009 at 5:24 pm
    The way that all these old white GOP’ers speak about Obama and Sotomayor is ridiculous. How out of touch can these people be? I don’t even understand the shit.

^^^Yeah fam they are really gonna have to catch up. They need to realize that what they stand for as a party doesn’t vibe with the majority of Americans anymore. The country as a whole is becoming less and less conservative.

The way they go at President Obama on everything even his pitch at the all star game reminds me of that “Black Bush” sketch on Chappelles show. They question every move he makes good or bad.

3. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

lol estos morenos juro

–Tu no mientes ;p;

4. JALbert Says:

Roffle @ email addresses being hard to find on the internet.

You taking pictures of Land and then we’re supposed to believe you getting his email is some vast Nahspiracy?

5. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Tu no mientes ;p;
    de que hablan?

6. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:
    July 16th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

LOL this article has one million quotables.

WTF? ADM

*DIES*

7. Black Says:

FRANCOIS Says:

July 16th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    Black.
    im going to law school out in the midwest, the country is still mad conservative, word is bond.

^^^I have no doubt that there are neighborhoods, even regions of the country that are and will forever be conservative. I just think that as a whole the country will become less and less so. Look at the Palin experiment, her message galvanizes the conservative base but shorty alienates everyone else including the all important swing voters.

8. geico lizard Says:

Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

July 16th, 2009 at 5:37 pm
    July 16th, 2009 at 5:33 pm

LOL this article has one million quotables.

WTF? ADM

*DIES*

roffleball bat

9. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

July 16th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

ARAAAAAAAAAAM!!!! how you let me read this faggot ass story?! this nigga is out here suckin other niggas off?!

what kinda homo shit is this. . . . i swear, this is the most outta pocket shit in the history of man!!

^^^^^^^
    word bond no way in hell do I committ a gay act because I dont want my dick picture out. Send My Dick out to the masses

10. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

estos morenos juro

We all own our browns?

I got lost. LOL

11. the real truth Says:

We all own our browns?

LOL…nah moreno = nigga in spanish pretty much, at least here in ny..and juro means swear so i dont kno what translator you used

12. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

SHHHHHHIIIIIT!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if my dick pic is already out there.

No way in HELL. I can’t imagine why someone would do that to keep that to themselves.

13. Black Says:

What is it Like to Teach Black Students?

by Christopher Jackson

Until recently I taught at a predominantly black high school in a southeastern state.

The mainstream press gives a hint of what conditions are like in black schools, but only a hint. Expressions journalists use like “chaotic” or “poor learning environment” or “lack of discipline” do not capture what really happens. There is nothing like the day-to-day experience of teaching black children and that is what I will try to convey.

Most whites simply do not know what black people are like in large numbers, and the first encounter can be a shock.

One of the most immediately striking things about my students was that they were loud. They had little conception of ordinary decorum. It was not unusual for five blacks to be screaming at me at once. Instead of calming down and waiting for a lull in the din to make their point—something that occurs to even the dimmest white students—blacks just tried to yell over each other.

^^^It gets worse, but I’m out ya’ll.

14. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–i was trying to figure out where he got that too lol

15. the real truth Says:

Tu no mientes ;p;

se bastanto lol

16. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

I didn’t know the slang for moreno.

& I had to look up Juro

It said: right of perpetual ownership.

LMAO. you better not be making nigger jokes in espanol.

lol

17. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

Tu no mientes

you aint lyin?

right

18. Stryfe Says:

alexa.com/siteinfo/nahright.com

Nahright.com traffic rank in other countries:

* 28,198 Australia
    * 63 Bermuda
    * 4,288 Canada
    * 102,304 Germany
    * 60,638 India
    * 7,486 Netherlands
    * 24,317 South Africa
    * 6,312 Sweden
    * 5,829 Switzerland
    * 19,417 United Kingdom

ROFL… most of this site’s traffic comes from Germany. So most people don’t understand what you post.

19. the real truth Says:

I didn’t know the slang for moreno.

& I had to look up Juro

It said: right of perpetual ownership.

LMAO. you better not be making nigger jokes in espanol.

lol

LMAO…nah my dude im black and italian too i aint gonna do tht

20. Wesker Says:

ROFL Stryfe you fucked up, you know that right?

21. Stryfe Says:

# Wesker Says:
    July 16th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

ROFL Stryfe you fucked up, you know that right?

^ Shhh…

22. FRANCOIS Says:

Black,

No doubt that the country is less conservative than what has been the case, but culturally, with respect to race and ethnicy, White America is still very ignorant and ill, you should here how the most “liberal” whites talk about race….it is appauling. The Obama presence, or rather voting for Obama, allowed white liberal america to mask its racial intolerance and ignorance behind the ballot: ” im not racist, i voted for obama.” But in social and cultural settings, the ball game is different.

23. FRANCOIS Says:

>>>>>A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    “LOL…nah moreno = nigga in spanish pretty much, at least here in ny”

“moreno” means “dark” or “black” but not “ni***”; it is never used in a deragatory way. it actually refers to dark skin or shade of drakness.

there is the horrible “PRIETO”; it is mostly used by dominicans or other ethnic latino/a groups from the carribean.

im from CORONA, Queens

24. FRANCOIS Says:

in colombia and other parts of latin america, the word “Negrito” which comes fromthe word “negro”, which means “black” is used as a term of endearment; it is used towards people who are of olive, brown, caramel, and black shades

25. FRANCOIS Says:

i cant believe you posted this song. lol. im not hating. its just funny

26. UPSET THE SETUP Says:

DC stand up.
    Kokayi on the beat. what up Tabi!

27. lea Says: