Joell Ortiz – Food for Thought (prod. Cookin Soul) [CDQ]

cs-nah-cover-web

Joell Ortiz – Food for Thought (prod. Cookin Soul) [CDQ]

*whistles Stakes is High*

Don’t play yourself: Cookin’ Soul x Nah Right – 1:00 A.M. and Rising

43 Responses to “Joell Ortiz – Food for Thought (prod. Cookin Soul) [CDQ]”

1. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 15th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

aight ya’ll Im out to this CuDi show…

*prays Kanye comes out (no closet)*

Plain Pat whaddup!

Peace

rep GU if you meet CuDi

2. Ghost Writer Says:

What the hell? I thought the album version was the CDQ……oh this is extra promo….I got cha…yeah

3. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

thrice.

4. Ghost Writer Says:

Seth I called…but some dude answered….she busy right now says the guy….you know….he sounds old

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Like I said, Saturday came and went.

Just like I thought.

ok ok *listens*

7. Ghost Writer Says:

Ignore him Esk

8. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

good Idea

1st Comment

ESKAY FUCK YOU

nah cause if esk think his ’see it set it beef’ rule is gonna fly w/me i wouldn’t want to have to embarrass him by punting his lil ass up & over the fairgrounds.

AND YO D-BLOCK…..

before you bite my idea remember where you got it first if i run into jockin my fresh @ the BBQ yo.

9. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

De la soul is dead > Stakes is high

10. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    July 15th, 2009 at 5:12 pm

Yeah. Like I really gave you my girls number in the comment section.

LMAO. The numbers spelled fuck you btw. the area code was real.

11. Ghost Writer Says:

=============================
    You sir, are a clown.

15. Big_seth Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    July 15th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Lmao @ Seth….

I contemplated giving you a real number. Not hers, but something I could verify. like a homeboy or something. LOL

16. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

De la soul is dead > Stakes is high

NONONONONONONONONONO!

its a good album but sonically no. they were still young then.

17. dominica Says:

these Cookin’ Soul crackas aren’t even any good as producers

18. JayRight Says:

Grind Date >>>>

19. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

Grind Date >>>>

it’s ok but not a good follow up to the AOI series IMO.

20. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

JayRight Says:

July 15th, 2009 at 5:19 pm
    Grind Date >>>>

^^^^^^
    SO SINCUR

Bionix >

AOI >

De la Soul actually coming next weekend To Diego, Ima go get my Cracker On and go support live music.

De La >ATcQ

21. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

dominica Says:

July 15th, 2009 at 5:18 pm
    these Cookin’ Soul crackas aren’t even any good as producers

lmao did u hear the michael jackson tape, shit was amazing. u crazy b

22. Deen Says:

Stakes Is High = Ultimate Grown Man Rap Album.

EVER.

23. Ghost Writer Says:

Big_seth Says:

July 15th, 2009 at 5:17 pm
    # Ghost Writer Says:
    July 15th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Lmao @ Seth….

I wouldn’t do that to you man….thats foul…

24. D_block_4_life Says:

Yo i this a mash up or an original Joell track?

25. Ghost Writer Says:

D_block_4_life Says:

July 15th, 2009 at 5:21 pm
    Yo i this a mash up or an original Joell track?

Original…it’s dope

26. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Sidenote:

My daughter sings the Hook to Shoppin Bags. No shots at my parenting.

Shopping bags they weigh down her arm
    Popping tags and collars her charm
    All them things she got, she got from you
    All them things she got, she got from you

27. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

Tribe > De La

28. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

Stakes Is High = Ultimate Grown Man Rap Album.

EVER.

these words. these. words.

29. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I should tape her saying

“ALLL THEM THINGS SHE GOT SHE GOT FROM YOUUUUUUUU”

30. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

Tribe > De La

i struggle w/that notion everytime i’m confronted w/it.

but yea……sizzle.

31. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Tribe > De La

–Duh

32. Big_seth Says:

*daps ghost*

33. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

“SHE GOT FROM YOUUUUUU!”

“SHE GOT IT!”

34. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I cant even begin to describe how the fact that De La Soul dropping 3 great great albums in the past 8 years makes them > ATCQ

maybe not as influential but definetly better, you understand?

35. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Yo where has Rigz been? or does he comment under a different name?

36. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

maybe not as influential but definetly better, you understand?

understood. finally my struggle has ended.

you right fux.

37. D_block_4_life Says:

Original…it’s dope
    Bet

38. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

maybe not as influential but definetly better, you understand?

–False hood

Tribes catalog shits on de la.

39. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Everyone of Tribes album > Any of De la’s.

Pick your fav

40. Wallace Aka Ewen Myovaries Says:

Yo where has Rigz been? or does he comment under a different name?

i was in a club with rigz last weekend he’s cool just some street ish nothing major he’ll be back soon

41. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Tribes catalog shits on de la
    ^^^^^

WOW NO WAY

42. kevBITE A WEAK NIGGA EAR OFF LIKE MIKE TYSON Says:

Tribes catalog shits on de la.

the love movement was cool but it aint sayin shit to mosaic thump and bionix. sorry homie.

43. rex hussla Says:

They got alifes on jackthreads now too