Video: Mark Wahlberg Interview w/ DJ Whoo Kid

Talks about the SNL skit they made about him (don’t miss this one too,) he sheds some light on a show new he’s trying to make with Martin Scorsese, says why he didn’t take a role in Ocean’s Eleven (the part Matt Damon played,) if they’ll be starring together in a boxing movie or if Eminem might take Damon’s role. He also speaks on the very successful Entourage series that’s loosely based on his life and how he got the idea for it.

Previously: Curtis on the Set of Entourage (PICS)

45 Responses to “Video: Mark Wahlberg Interview w/ DJ Whoo Kid”

1. ELECTROgremlin_CS88 Says:

TheEroticReview.com

(see: BigHomie)

2. Beezy Says:

hol’ on. maino wasn’t hating. . . he just said he hadn’t seen the “best i ever had” video.

nothing wrong with that.

^Word.

Its the Its the worst, Its the its the worst.
    I wish I never had…wish I never had.

3. CiCi The Intern Says:

Mark Wahlberg was Black in another lifetime, I swear.

4. b-ease Says:

White people from Boston are racist.

With that said, fuck marky mark.

5. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

this feel like nike/when they just found mike/or them black n white commercials/when they just found spike

dom kennedy, nigga!

6. Joe 88 Says:

b-ease Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 12:54 pm
    White people from Boston are racist.

With that said, fuck marky mark.

^And the funky bunch! lol

7. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

White people from Boston are racist.

With that said, fuck marky mark.

he’s definitely said “nigger” on numerous occasions in a rage.

8. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

@ pap that is absolutely not true

first, smart dumb thug rappers always say “Wha? Who? Nah I wasn’t talking bout dude” when they really really really hate someone. i think it’s written down as rule 3.45 Section J to the fake thug code – don’t say someone’s name if you despise them

second, he was all snide like “yeah yeah people sayin they don’t like the video” — dumbass, watch the video! it’s un-dis-likeable if ur straight. bouncing breass > anything else.

third, he was just generally aggie. like u could tell he has an awful taste in his mouth for dude [||]. gimmie a break. dude like maino can’t stand a kid like drake showing up in NY and shutting down flex, shutting down live shows, etc. – he can’t stand that. he thinks it’s probably lack of loyalty by new yorkers but really the issue is that maino’s brand of music is not appealing any more. he needs to time machine himself back to 1998, maybe he’ll have a better chance

9. Apollo Says:

Mark Wahlberg was Racist in another lifetime, I swear.

fixed

*dead* at chea

i think it’s written down as rule 3.45 Section J to the fake thug code

*asks stryfe to verify*

14. Big_seth Says:

# Apollo Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Mark Wahlberg was Racist in another lifetime now, I swear.

fixed

even more fixed.

15. baby jesus Says:

yo bernard you got that 3GS shit?

16. Gravity Says:

I was physically stronger than Drake is now when I was 7
    _________________________________

*Whistles @ White Lady In Public Space*

17. FaMs! Says:

Big_seth Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    # Apollo Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Mark Wahlberg has never been Racist , I swear.

fixed

even more fixed.

unfixable fixed

18. Geronimo P Says:

Mark Wahlberg was IS Racist in another lifetime now, I swear.

fixed

even more fixed.

^^^Now, its Pristine!

19. Deen Says:

Mark Wahlberg pushed Don Cheadle’s hairline back.

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

How is Mark Wahlberg racist? I’m confuzzled on that one.

21. ELECTROgremlin_CS88 Says:

Apollo Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 12:56 pm
    Mark Wahlberg was Racist in another lifetime, I swear.

Me too, shit.

22. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Mark Wahlberg was Racist in now, I swear put dat on mah mama!

fixed

even more fixed.

mo’ fixed’ed

23. b-ease Says:

@ baby Jesus

word, grabbed it last week. Pretty ill.

24. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

chea is a racist, all my diamonds caucasoid.

25. baby jesus Says:

yo i ordered the shit online like 2 weeks ago my shit aint even been shipped yet. hows the video quality on it?

26. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

word, grabbed it last week. Pretty ill.

*side eye*

27. Apollo Says:

CiCi do some HIStory on mark, I wish Suge would have hung him off a balcony instead of vanilla ice

28. PHENOMENON Says:

**Coon swags it up.

**Been had Polo.

29. Big_seth Says:

# Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Mark Wahlberg was Racist in now, I swear put dat on mah mama!

fixed

even more fixed.

mo’ fixed’ed

*dies*

@CiCi

he is racist so pap can make these kinds of jokes. See now. LOL

30. R.J.Orion Says:

At 16, Wahlberg was convicted of beating two Vietnamese men that he was trying to steal beer from. Many felt the attack had racist intent as he had previously been arrested for racist comments made to schoolchildren. Wahlberg denies these charges of racism. He ended up spending 45 days in jail for the attack and says that experience changed the direction of his life.

RACIST

31. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

.**Coon swags it up.

**Been had Polo.

michael phelps ga’ me dat one!

32. b-ease Says:

It’s decent, good enough, but I wouldn’t film my childs birth with it.

33. Apollo Says:

**Been had Polo.

_____

Video had me dyin yesterday.

i been had, Been Had, BEEN HAD POLO!!!

34. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

All I know is dude was gangster in that joint with Leo DiCaprio and Jack Nick, and I’m too lazy to hit up IMDB for the title.

Oh well.

35. b-ease Says:

A white man (especially one from south Boston) that beats up Asians is a racist. There’s no debating this.

36. FaMs! Says:

Man, so beating some chinks half to death that stole from you makes you racist?

African Americans make racial remarks at others all the time, we’re all guilty of this…does it mean you’re racist.

I hate NIGGERS with this mindframe, just because you’re white or non-black doesn’t mean you can’t be proud of your race or walk on egg-shells…

37. Harlem World Says:

# Daddy-Bariqua Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Video: Maino Gives Self Defense Tips to XXL” – Good to see Maino is staying busy…You know, after the big FLOP and all!

18000 in 1st week for a street nigga that barely had any promotion is hardly a flop.

Fuck these drake cocksuckers.

38. ThatMan Says:

# GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Oh well.

The Departed.

39. Harlem World Says:

I BEEN HAD , BEEN HAD, GUCCI

40. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Wahlberg and that lame ass entourage show

41. FaMs! Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Oh well.
    ________________________

It’s called Departed…

42. J. Caesar Says:

i need to see the 1st episode of the new season of entourage but damn eastbound…was hilarious

43. top ramen shotta Says:

lol @ the snow bunnies who magically appear and want to simply stand in the room with the giddy-face. white folks comin out the woodworks @ the office

44. Nah Right » Video: Mark Wahlberg Spars w/ Floyd Mayweather Says:

[…] Previously: Mark Wahlberg Interview w/ DJ Whoo Kid (Video) […]

45. HelenaWahlberg Says:

I love mark wahlberg and entourage and anyone who says he is a racist doesn’t know the whole story of what really happened. The man was a drug addict and in the part of dorchester he lived there really aren’t too many white people. Trust me I live there. If a drug addict is gonna go off on someone over there that person is probably minority because we’re the only ones around. It doesn’t make them racist. I saw this dude boxing with mayweather the other day. He isn’t racist.