Curren$y – Damier Doobies

Curren$y – Damier Doobies

Follow @CurrenSy_Spitta on Twitter.

Previously: Curren$y – Lambo Dreams (Prod. by Dame Grease)

67 Responses to “Curren$y – Damier Doobies”

1. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

LASERS

2. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol tru, true…

but ja rule said HOLLA like a thug

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

3. Beezy Says:

the fuck is up with his “hang ten” surfer dude hand gesture

I wont even comment on the ghey expression

4. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

smh

curren$y is an alpha, and that’s their hand sign. . . but now all these non-greeks are throwin that shit up. . .

i know the alphas are aggy.

5. Ghost Writer Says:

yYYYYEAAHHH

Spitta

6. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

every time esko posts a Tech N9ne track, some underground rapper dying to get a post on NR kills himself

i can hear one swinging from his bedroom ceiling [||] now

*woosh…woosh…woosh…woosh*

suicide note says: “FUCK U ESKAY!”

7. Ghost Writer Says:

Curren$y >

8. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Neef > Chris

–When is how fly coming out, i need that

9. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

currensy is an alpha??

*puts video of currensy in red t-shirt, red pants, red gators and white cane doing a step show on the summer jam screen*

10. Joe 88 Says:

Joe 88 > Curren$y

Just saying, lol

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 10:50 am

smh

i know the alphas are aggy.

Seriously, like who isn’t Greek though? LOL

12. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

oh shit that’s kappa – black fraternity fail

13. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Neef > Chris

–No

14. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol @ beezy commenting right before me on that.

15. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

oh shit that’s kappa – black fraternity fail

it’s alpha.

16. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

Seriously, like who isn’t Greek though? LOL

me

georgetown didn’t have frats and sororities

some kids went all the way to howard to get blooded-in and have their ass-whupped whilst making pancakes for the elders at 3 am

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

Neef > Chris

I can understand how Brothers from Another might skew your judgment on that but nah, Chris has Neef beat.

18. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

oh shit that’s kappa – black fraternity fail

it’s alpha.

actually, i just re-read what you were saying. . . fuck!

19. KingPoetic Says:

The milli goes pow and the semi goes clap
    And itty bitty bullet make a skinny n***a fat,
    Hard body baby knockin any n***a back,
    And its money over bitches not a penny hoe, scat
    And it be like that til the line goes flat
    But in the mean time I’m in the bent no hat,
    That’s no top if you didnt know that,
    On them chrome sean johns wit the gut soles black
    In fact yall can leave that be
    Bitch I’m ballin like I got scouts checkin for me

20. Joe 88 Says:

HTML fail

21. London Bloke Says:

Queef > Neef

22. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ chea

you went to gtown?

i didn’t know you lived in dc for a minute. . .

23. Beezy Says:

Temple had alot of frats but I couldn’t get down like that…

I would however go to their parties, taste their drinks and then taste their women.

24. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

YTs created black frats so that black men would get straight Cs their sophomore year, thereby making it basically impossible for thm to compete on even footing in the job market

any organization that forces you to shut up and not talk to anyone for a year whislt spending 10 hours a day learning a step routine and spending 3 other hours of the day getting your ass beat or getting a fool made out of yourself while your non-black counterparts are studying is a set-up

25. CiCi The Intern Says:

see-you-and-set-it beef Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 10:53 am

Seriously, like who isn’t Greek though? LOL

me

georgetown didn’t have frats and sororities

Most Catholic colleges don’t, right?

I’m not either but I can’t tell you how many times people assume so…

26. KingPoetic Says:

Temple frats <

27. Joe 88 Says:

LF: I can’t listen to the song “bang on dem guys” (pause) w/o thinking about that huge debate me, icon, b-ease & D_Block got in about the 9 taurus

28. Beezy Says:

@ chea

you went to gtown?

i didn’t know you lived in dc for a minute. . .

^DC was too gully for him….he commuted from Rockville, MD

29. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 10:55 am
    @ chea

you went to gtown?

i didn’t know you lived in dc for a minute. . .

yup and then even came back for a summer to live on capitol hill

senior year lived at 36th and T

when i came back, i lived in northern VA

northern VA ftw – georgetown still doesn’t have a metro stop – urban planning fail

30. Big_seth Says:

The only black frat they had at my school was some Sigmas… & them niggas were crazy lame.

My homeboy joined so I can’t diss too much. LMAO

31. London Bloke Says:

* daps Chea for Khadijah Williams story*

32. KingPoetic Says:

“I don’t have to get spanked with a paddle to find out who I am”

-Spike Lee

33. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

black history fail.

most black greek organizations didn’t start with hazing. that shit came along later down the line. and all nine were started in an era of segregation, so it was a way for blacks to unite.

and if you think black greeks go hard. . . shit, white greek orgs make their pledges do absurd homo shit!!

34. V.I Says:

*V.I’s it up*

*walks in room*

*yells HOOOLLLLLAAAAA*

*Snaps fingers & tilts head to the right*

WTF? you never heard that damn Gwen Stefani song?

V.I Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 10:53 am
    ^^^^^^^

LOLOLOLOL

i see what you mean, but pharrell produced that beat!! – weird logic

and she says “hollaback” not just “HOLLA!!”

35. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

Most Catholic colleges don’t, right

correctomundo

DC was too gully for him

son, i pwned DC. from the Ritz to DC Live to Babylon to 18th Street Lounge, from the blackies to the yuppies to the hipsters, i pwnt it and then pwnt it again and then pwnt it a third time. you don’t understand the levels of fuckery and shenanigans that went down. i’m saving it for my bio (c) supahead

36. Beezy Says:

^word…I always had to take a cab there…and DC cabs RAPE you with that zone shit instead of straight fairs. It’d be like $25 to get from Foggybottom to G-Town.

I’d be like WTF I could’ve walked this in 7min how is this possible

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 10:57 am

My homeboy joined so I can’t diss too much. LMAO

Shout out to Bill Clinton.

38. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

lol @ Frats and sororities. That only benefits you in movies when your boss finds out that he went to the same fraternity that you did, thus giving you that promotion you had your eye on….

…Then you fuck the boss’s daughter and save the company from folding

39. Stryfe Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 10:42 am

Stryfe Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    LOL. I’m amazed at how involved you people are with beefs. Joe Budden is talented and whatever move he chooses to make is his choice NOT yours. Go play with your cocks.

^yo why everytime you make your first comment here its all aggressive and condescending to the commenters here?

^ Because 90% of the commenters here are half-wits like yourself. And since you have no lives of your own you gossip about rappers like teenage girls. And I do enjoy pushing buttons.

40. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

KingPoetic Says:

July 14th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    “I don’t have to get spanked with a paddle to find out who I am”

-Spike Lee

R O F L M A O

41. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, metro stop = mo’ access for the coloreds.

them niggas know what they doin. . .

42. Beezy Says:

Adams Morgan >>>

Georgetown >>>

DuPont (no homo) >>>

43. London Bloke Says:

My knowledge of this is extremely limited. But i always assumed if you was hood enough and joint a white frat your in a win-win-win.

Win: hood so the niggas in other frats respect/talk to you
    Win: In white frat so good job once you graduate
    Win: Only hood nigga in white Frat = snowbunnies ON YOU

44. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

And I do enjoy pushing buttons sucking cocks.

AYO!

45. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

@ beezy co-sigs

i went to a black barber shop in college and the cab from g-town to the capitol was outrageous – when you add in the price of the cut i was dropping an outrageous amount just to get low-ceasar’d

that’s on me though because i should have learned the bus system better

46. Beezy Says:

Stryfe Jennings over there…spelling your name like a homo R&B crooner

what a fuckin loser

47. London Bloke Says:

Foggybottom

chuckles childishly

48. KingPoetic Says:

black history fail.

True but that along with the talented tenth ideology, which is bullshit, promoted a mentality that did a lot to seperate the well off from the rest of the community

^true

49. Joe 88 Says:

We still deal a nigga 20’s & the 10’s like KG on a bad day
    put these boys on a track, we leave the beats in bad shape
    choose to live life like a indy car drag race
    now i’m riding like the car neva had brakes
    the way we living you would question if we had faith
    I seen gangstas get religious on they last day

50. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Adams Morgan >>>

Georgetown >>>

DuPont (no homo) >>>

nooooo, adams morgan is the fuckin worst now! that shit looks like a fucking ghetto high school prom let out!

just niggas playin the sidelines grabbin bitches, and bougie bitches thinkin they too damn cute.

51. CiCi The Intern Says:

that’s on me though because i should have learned the bus system better

Word. Metro bus fucking runs everywhere. Word to the J7, J2 and Q2

52. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

lol, metro stop = mo’ access for the coloreds.

them niggas know what they doin. .

all day

and wisconsin avenue still attracted mad black folk trying to cop fake prada sneakers for $80 and a fake louis purse off of the corner of wisconsin and N skreet

again, urban planning fail

53. Big_seth Says:

I knew some kappas from other schools… Them niggas almost got murdered.

SMH @ my Sigma homeboy thinkin that they were taking them to Atlanta to kick it…

THey beat the shit out of that nigga.

But I know the Omega’s & Kappa’s get it 10x worse than the sigmas.

54. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

bougie bitches thinkin they too damn cute

word to 90% of all howard ho’s only coming to school to get their MRS. degree

55. CiCi The Intern Says:

LOL! My brother used to live near Friendship Heights Metro. That ish was getting out of control.

56. Beezy Says:

I could never really figure out the buses in DC…not that I tried very hard….it just seemed like you had to make alot of changes to get through relatively short distances

57. Stryfe Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 11:01 am

Stryfe Jennings over there…spelling your name like a homo R&B crooner

what a fuckin loser

^ LOL. Are you aware of your effeminate ways? You got your feelings hurt like a groupie that you are. You post here day and night and you call me a loser? Go listen to Kid Cudi’s “Day N Night”.

58. see-you-and-set-it beef Says:

yo talking about DC brings back memories. when i visited on business a couple months ago i was gonna link up with big homie but i couldn’t make it work with my schedule

next time i come i’m DM’ing all yall on twitter so that we can link up and tear the city down

59. London Bloke Says:

Where’s the last place you would look for a white supremacist on the run?

Micky Mayon, a violent neo-Nazi on the FBI most-wanted list, decided it had to be Israel. So for two years, the suspected KKK member laid low in the Jewish State after fleeing the United States….

Mayon, 32, fled the United States on November 1, 2007, boarding a Continental Airlines flight to Tel Aviv. After arriving on a one-month tourist visa, he stayed on illegally.

“He was here because he thought this was the last place they would look for him,” Sabine Haddad, a spokeswoman for the Israeli Interior Ministry, said.

FAIL. The last place i’d look for you wouldnt be the place you bought your plane ticket to on your get-away. Idiot.

60. b-ease Says:

Seriously, like who isn’t Greek though?

Heterosexuals.

*daps all*

61. KingPoetic Says:

Ethnic Greek

backwards ass aspiration

62. hip hop cops Says:

tenleytown >>>

i like peace and quiet

63. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Heterosexuals.

*daps all*

*dead*

can’t front. the novelty wears off after undergrad. but imma link up w/ a grad chapter b/c them niggas do positive shit in the community and the networking is good.

64. Ghost Writer Says:

why you gotta get the guns just box it out, Listen that there’s strife, and the only fighting is the doctor, and that’s for your life, as for your wife, I took her out….

65. D_block_4_life Says:

zshare.net/audio/62654814ff639c9a/

66. Baby jesus Says:

b-ease Says:
    July 14th, 2009 at 11:05 am
    Seriously, like who isn’t Greek though?

Heterosexuals.

*daps all*

^sizzlerr
    *daps nard*

67. Jomoses Says:

Curren$y aint no alpha gtfoh….