Mickey Factz – Live From The Black Apple x Here I Am (prod. Precize)

mickey-factz

It’s Mickey Factz’ birthday, he comes bearing gifts:

Mickey Factz – Live From The Black Apple x Here I Am (prod. Precize)

Bonus: Smoke DZA – Beats By The Pound (prod. Detroit Red) [via GFCny]

Ladies go wish him a happy birthday on Twitter. Guys, go easy on him in the comments. [||]!

Hit the jump for the flyer for his show tomorrow night at S.O.B.’s in NY:

sobs_flyer

24 Responses to “Mickey Factz – Live From The Black Apple x Here I Am (prod. Precize)”

1. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

hi jade.

2. Dos Equis Says:

Mickey Rooney > Mickey Factz

3. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

in egypt 120 degrees digging for artifacts > anything lyrically by Mickey Factz

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    I think niggas would hate their own Mother if she rapped
    =-================================
    Why do you care so much?

Who are you, Captain Save An MC?

11. Geronimo P Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    I think niggas would hate their own Mother if she rapped

^Nah, only she got regular posts on Nahright

12. Dos Equis Says:

Ghost’s mother’s raps > motherload of Raps by Mickey Factz

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Pardon my back (pause)

14. Dos Equis Says:

Nicki Minaj wit the claps > Mickey spittin Factz

15. Geronimo P Says:

From TMZ: Nas thinks $5,000 a month is reasonable for child support since the kid will just be a newborn.

Do you know what I could do with $5k a month??? My son would be in the best schools in this city at $5k a month and these motherfuckers are bitching like thats nothing… smh

16. Yohance Says:

What the fuck kind of picture is that!? This nigga modelin for Abercrombie!?

17. Remixznflow Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

Ghost Writer Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    I think niggas would hate their own Mother if she rapped
    =-================================
    Why do you care so much?

Who are you, Captain Save An MC?

^this gave me a nice afternoon chuckle…

18. Dos Equis Says:

Mickey Factz just may be the wackest rapper I’ve ever heard in life..even Tony Yayo raps better than this nigga…and he did’nt convince me to buy a Toyota Scion either.

19. Dos Equis Says:

haha @ this pic..nigga look like he trynna sell sand.

20. Junior Says:

If some of you guys really dislike Mickey that much, why even comment?? The e-thuggery and ‘real hip-hop’ vibe is sooooooo played out. Why don’t y’all step into 2009 and leave ’94 where it should be: in HISTORY.

21. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    I think niggas would hate their own Mother if she rapped
    =-================================
    Why do you care so much?

Who are you, Captain Save An MC?
    —————————————————–

*Amp’s it up*
    *Secretly wishes Ghostwriter was Captain Save a Blog*

22. kardi Says:

If some of you guys really dislike Mickey that much, why even comment?? The e-thuggery and ‘real hip-hop’ vibe is sooooooo played out. Why don’t y’all step into 2009 and leave ‘94 where it should be: in HISTORY.

^^^^^^^^^^^

how are you gonna use the term “played out” and accuse niggas of living in the past?

23. G.O.D. to you Says:

He is good live but way too self important at this stage yo Mikey don’t end up like Lupe let Wale do that! WTF am I doin? he aint gonna read this shit! oh well:

50 stacks>>>>Mickey Factz

24. Black Bully of Billyburg The Lurker Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

Nah actually Will Roush is THE wackest I’ve ever heard in life
    & he actually gets posts on NahRight