bamma

AYE!

Props to Dirty Glove Bastard

63 Responses to “Gucci Mane feat. Mia X, OJ Da Juiceman, Gangsta Boo & Shawn Jay – Call The Weedman (prod. Zaytoven) [No DJ]”

1. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

MIA FUCKIN X???? OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!

*clicks play with the quickness*

2. THE-XFACTA Says:

A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 11:37 am
    it was…>illmatic

–*blank stare* Go away

co-signs

*shakes snapple bottle vigorously*

what? i’m just trying to mix the pulp with the juice. get your heads outta the gutter.

6. Joe 88 Says:

This shit is hella old

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK FOR BOTH OF THE STATE PROPERTY ALBUMS? I like need that shit right now, I wanna bump “rolling down the freeway”

7. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

The bamma meter just exploded

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

Lmao@ this kid I told to come to Nahright to get some real music and education… Dude said he came to the site and lurked for a bit, but couldn’t pick up on the slang and terms used on Nah. There needs to be a NahWiki page

9. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

ZAYTOVEN!!!!

DAMN I MISS MY OLD CONNECT!

10. Cordial Cashmere Says:

SNAPPLE SQUAD

*cafe press*

11. Joe 88 Says:

it was written was better than illmatic

12. Cordial Cashmere Says:

*makes beat in 3 minutes*

*gets gucci to lay verses in 10 minutes*

*gets OJ to drop a chorus in 2 minutes*

*makes complete hit in 15 minutes*

*is zaytiggi*

13. Joe 88 Says:

Mia X gotta be top 5 female rappers of all time, if not top 5, top 10. shorty can rap.

*straight face*

14. dafirestarta Says:

# THE-XFACTA Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 11:39 am

this would be hilarious and essential

15. Cordial Cashmere Says:

it was written was better than illmatic

why do i come here any more

16. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

it was written was better than illmatic

illmatic is the best lyrical album of all time. not debatable.

17. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 11:41 am

*straight face*

^I fux with Momma Mia

18. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

*shakes snapple bottle vigorously*

–*Spits OJ*

*Watches Chea step out of the room*

*Locks door, turns off lights*

*Sweet talks his snapple apple*

19. CiCi The Intern Says:

Ain’t this a fucking line-up!

AYE!

20. b-ease Says:

@ tribe

don’t believe it just because your supposed to.

21. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 11:42 am
    Ain’t this a fucking line-up!

AYE!

^YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OKAY!

22. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

illmatic is the best lyrical album of all time. not debatable.

–T.H.I.S

23. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

niviusvir.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/you-lay-down-with-dogs-you-get-fleas/

24. FaMs! Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 11:36 am
    *Writes letter to Raekwon for my $14.95 back for buying Immobality*
    ______________________________

Smh..FAIL, Immobality goes hard (pause)

“Fly statistics languistics
    Slang optimistic
    Two bats a tie and a biscuit
    Kissed it
    Mmm-aa
    Diamond on the wrist kid
    Misfit
    Bout it like a ten dollar outfit”

^^^Nigga science is strong

25. Smear Says:

html for strike-outs? Dre? Nation?
    The one i used elsewhere on the internets doesn’t seem to work here…

26. Joe 88 Says:

so icey entertainmeeeeeeeeeeeent

27. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

that new N.E.R.D. shit is gonna be fuego

28. Cordial Cashmere Says:

my favorite [||] is the dude in the beater who didn’t get a brick squad t-shirt but is still repping for the home team

u know cats was like “it’s ok shlim, we got u next time”

29. Smear Says:

aye!

30. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

I call that lean man for promethezyne!

31. Geronimo P Says:

I was at the beach yesterday and I saw a snapple bottle buried in the sand. I told wifey that there was no way in hell we were gonna lay around in that area cuz I’ll be damned if the baby comes out looking like ATCQ. She looked at me puzzled for a little bit and just said, “I don’t know what that means, but I’m sure it has something to do with Nahright.”

32. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

@ tribe

don’t believe it just because your supposed to.

–Are you kidding? im the only person i know with the Illmatic album. I dont talk out of my ass

mypict.me/9ToE

33. FaMs! Says:

Fuck a WALE ZUNE I’m giving away a free Ipod Touch

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/topic/43

34. Joe 88 Says:

illmatic is the best lyrical album of all time. not debatable.

–T.H.I.S

^This……..is so fucking wrong, it was written was his most lyrical album hands down. Illmatic had a bigger impact on the rap world even tho sales showed otherwise, but overall it was written was better than illmatic, and those lyrics are kinda outdated imo compared to it was written

rappers I monkey flip em with the funky rhythem

^that’s lyrical? By todays standards, hell fucking no.

35. b-ease Says:

I’m not gonna get into the circular semantics of what lyrical is, but IWW is a better overall listening experience period.

36. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Actually if your baby came out looking like me consider it a blessing. no shots

37. Rockabye Says:

HTML for strike is, I think:

[strike]whatever[/strike] replacing [ with <

If that works, this will be struck: Max B Joe 88 is the best.

38. Smear Says:

*dead*

39. CiCi The Intern Says:

President Obama will nominate a Black woman for Surgeon General.

*gigs*

*goes back to listening to AYE!*

40. FaMs! Says:

That Gucci pic looks scary…looks like a ghetto Special Ed class of “97” reunion…

41. Rockabye Says:

And Joe, I listened to that joint with the sped-up chorus you were talking about last night while catching up on yesterNah: Not bad at all.

Good luck with the studio search.

42. Joe 88 Says:

*Gives rockabye 2 thumbs up (pause)*

yes I am the best.

*waves like jay-z in the “show me what you got” video*

43. FaMs! Says:

Smear’s Life

Smear you mean like this?

44. Geronimo P Says:

Testing:

Actually if your baby came out looking like me consider it a blessing fucked up. no shots

45. b-ease Says:

@tribe

I wasn’t implying that you didn’t own the album, just that years of the “gatekeepers” saying illmatic the best has caused too many people to believe it.

46. Baller1000 Says:

MIA X HAD THE BEST VERSE ON THE ENTIRE DAMN SONG HAHAHA SHES THE ONLY REASON IT GOT A SECOND LISTEN!!!

MOMMA MIA WELCOME BACK!!! BIG CLASSY RAPPEN MOFO

47. Smear Says:

WuTang Clipse Malice is for the children.
    Cheers Rock

48. Joe 88 Says:

thanks for listening rockabye, I appreciate that my dude.

49. Geronimo P Says:

Actually if your baby came out looking like me consider it fucked up. no shots

50. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

that’s lyrical? By todays standards, hell fucking no.

go back and listen again. that album is timeless.

one love? i swear that song inspired BELLY

there was scenes in that movie that came straight from that track

51. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

rappers I monkey flip em with the funky rhythem

^that’s lyrical? By todays standards, hell fucking no.

–Wow i still dont know if i want to entertain this

52. Smear Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 11:52 am

Smear’s Life

Smear you mean like this?
    *claps*
    you got it casket…extra pandas for you

53. Geronimo P Says:

Actually if your baby came out looking like me consider it fucked up. no shots

54. Geronimo P Says:

Actually if your baby came out looking like me consider it <strike a blessing/strike< fucked up. no shots

55. Joe 88 Says:

^Realness, i’ll never forget this one day we was over my homeboy house talking bout nas & his catalog & one nigga was like “illmatic is the best nas album” while everyone else was like naw my dude IWW, so we had both cd’s on deck & we played illmatic, the nigga didn’t even know what songs was on illmatic, on some “skip to track 13, that’s that shit” smfh. The nigga never even heard illmatic, so I totally co-sign b-ease, niggas just say illmatic is that shit just because everyone else says it is.

56. Geronimo P Says:

Damn it! This is why i didn’t go to school for IT

57. Geronimo P Says:

Goldie/<strike

58. Geronimo P Says:

goldie/strike

59. Geronimo P Says:

Drake Lupe is the shit

60. Geronimo P Says:

Bruno Hangover is funny

61. Daddy-Bariqua Says:

The thing about MJ passing is it reminds us what a REAL artist/entertainer looks like. These just a bunch of high ass Jigaboos rapp’n bout nothing!

62. betrott Says:

its a little old, i thought this was called “loud pack”…you can’t front on shawn jay from field mob

63. tha connect Says:

^^ i know… and none o yall can front on that new plies joint “plenty money” or that track don dada by rich boy and young dose. FIRE.