Fabolous – Lullaby (prod. Alchemist; Scratches by Just Blaze)

just-blaze-alchemist

This song is very reminiscent of You Ain’t Got Nothin’ on Tha Carter III, which definitely isn’t a good thing, cause that was probably the last good verse I heard from Fab. No shots of course.

Fabolous – Lullaby (Produced by Alchemist; Scratches by Just Blaze)

This is gonna be the last song we’re going to post from the album. You can probably find a couple more around the internets but you might have to wait until the album drops in two weeks.

Nah right?

124 Responses to “Fabolous – Lullaby (prod. Alchemist; Scratches by Just Blaze)”

According to People Magazine, Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo and singer/actress/mostly hot Jessica Simpson have broken up.

2. Beezy Says:

TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

^what did you do and how long until you plan on retiring?

3. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

in that photo Alc looking very everyday hispanic/whiteboy Hiphop LA/Cali Steez

4. CiCi The Intern Says:

Fab can’t catch a break. Sheesh.

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

ayo where beezy or chea at? I just made some adjustments to my 401k and I need to know if I made a potentially dumb move.
    ====================================
    If you get your financial advice from Nah Right, I’m positive you made a dumb move.

6. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

thats the 9th song ya’ll posted of fab album, and u say u dont bootleg. nigga u worst than them africans.

7. Joe 88 Says:

Yo this forever king mixtape is sounding great, if this is hotter than “war angel” then it’s official fiddy is back.

8. THE-XFACTA Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:22 pm
    # THE-XFACTA Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    Can I have a bromance with any dudes on Nah?

I think you got to be a man first CiCi

The ONLY difference between y’all and me is my hardware and internal wiring. But shit, I look at y’all like older brothers so, it’s all good.

——

*Makes friendly love to CiCi*

*Actually looks at her while doing it*

*Doesn’t wipe off on her curtain*

*Cuddles at the end*

*Makes her drive me back to my moms house*

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

========================================
    If it reminds you of a song with Fab’s last good verse, why isn’t that a good thing?

LOGIC FAIL!

10. Joe 88 Says:

^Juelz bodied that shit.

11. THE-XFACTA Says:

—-

Damn B, I’ve been good that long, that Nah is putting out disclaimers and PSA’s?

12. kevKONGquistador Says:

FUCK that miserable failure of a faggot.

STFU d-block. grab ya bicycle and come pick up ya moms yo.

*daps*

13. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

that little wayne and fab salute me and ti and face that ya’ll posted yesterday should hold me down for the week.

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Aram “Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug” aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Dammit! She can’t ruin another Eagles/Cowboys matchup.

15. AntSoReady Says:

this track is crazy..

16. Beezy Says:

yo what is an “alfable” alpaca…able to turn into Alf?

Did you mean Affable Alpaca? lol

17. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

la ried has a intern writting a cease and decease letter right now

18. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

–About time, She was got fat. Fat white broads is a not a good look

19. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    The boy Damp is a damned fool.

50 signing to Shady/Aftermath took his career to the next level, although the mixtapes did help. The How to Rob Track from Power of a Dollar had waaaaaay more to do with his buzz than those mixtapes people like to pretend were so popular.

Wayne was big before the mixtape craze. If anything, the constant tapes helped moreso to sustain his standing than actually launch his career.

You can make the argument for Drake, but the tapes he’s got can only go so far with no debut album before that buzz is gone. Also, nobody was checking for his previous two tapes before the Wayne cosign, which had waaaaaay more to do with his buzz although So Far Gone’s appeal does help.

And dead the fag talk fam. Niggas get embarrassed on accident.

20. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

STFU d-block. grab ya bicycle and come pick up ya moms yo.

*daps*
    You can’t just drive her over? Wtf nigga..

Daps

21. Joe 88 Says:

Yeah it’s official, fiddy is back. This mixtape goes hard

22. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Did you mean Affable Alpaca? lol

word I noticed after it got approved that I had mispelled it. Too Late.

23. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

FUCK! google chrome. This browser is too slow for me and my typing.

24. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

where are they now

alphamega
    c hamilton
    siagon
    papoose

25. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

FireFox be wildly slow too, fuck that shit.

My Home service is 20mbps and that shit runs sooo damn slow on Firefox, but on Safari shit is ultra fast

26. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

and beezy dont make me get on you about you fucking up “YOUR” and “YOU’re” ……LMAO

27. Geronimo P Says:

Yeah it’s official, fiddy is back. This mixtape goes hard

^Which mixtape are you referring to?

28. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Fab can we get a good album from you

29. THE-XFACTA Says:

Damn I gotta actually work at work.. Holla!

30. PW Says:

FUCK! google chrome. This browser is too slow for me and my typing.

Chrome runs pretty smooth for me.

31. Beezy Says:

Fact: Nation looks like a skinnier more crackout out Alchemist

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

==========================================
    And I guess no one sees this stupidity right?

Well if no one else feels like this dumb shit is wort responding to, who am I to rock the boat.

33. CiCi The Intern Says:

Peace out, Manny Acta. It was nice.

34. Beezy Says:

Fiddy – Thicker than Water >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

35. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    Fab can we get a good album from you
    ^^^^^^^
    go buy the last one. i think when people accept fab for what he is you’ll appreciate him.

36. Geronimo P Says:

^Who said this dumb shit?

37. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

–Im about to fuck with safari again on gp. I hear its gotten better since i last used it

38. Cordial Cashmere Says:

sneakernews.com/2009/07/13/air-jordan-iii-3-retro-true-blue-august-09-international-release/

*reaches for snapple bottle*

39. Joe 88 Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    Yeah it’s official, fiddy is back. This mixtape goes hard

^Which mixtape are you referring to?

^I was talking bout “forever king” but the “war angel” shit is crazy too

40. Premier Says:

Fab’s verse on You Aint got Nothing>>>>Juelz verse>>>>>Wayne’s verse

But I give Juelz props on that verse

41. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Peace out, Manny Acta. It was nice.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    like it was his fault lol

42. Beezy Says:

thats gotta be like the 15th time they released those IIIs in the true blue

43. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

worst organizations in sports
    pirates
    nationals
    clippers
    lions

44. Premier Says:

Plus Fab had that song with Cassidy way back in ’07

45. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

WOW Sox may try and acquire Matt holliday… Consider the Chip LOCKED!!!

46. CiCi The Intern Says:

How the hell did Wayne get THIS popular? I tried to answer it for my brother and frankly, I couldn’t come up with an answer.

Like, I remember blasting The Carter my Senior year of high school. But shit, this is unreal.

47. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Weezy got that shit as soon as he went alternative rock crowd/hipsters/hiphop south bammas all rolled into one Look

48. Beezy Says:

this is my summer white on white, fuck a AF1

kicksonfire.com/what-are-air-jordans/air-jordan-9-ix/air-jordan-9-ix-retro-low-white-white-chrome/

49. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Premier Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:39 pm
    Plus Fab had that song with Cassidy way back in ‘07
    ^^^^^^
    6 minutes i live song without hook no jay-z

50. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Beezy Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:38 pm
    thats gotta be like the 15th time they released those IIIs in the true blue

word I want to say I had a pair in 02

51. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:35 pm

==========================================
    And I guess no one sees this stupidity right?

———————————————————–

Hop off my tip real quick and resuscitate that amplified grammar bullshit.

Like that cat Big Seth said, you gotta be one lonely unimportant bastard in real life to have a blog that not even family and friends would waste their time commenting on.

52. Cordial Cashmere Says:

How the hell did Wayne get THIS popular?

drought 3

that tape did for weezy what SFG did for drake

if u hit motherfuckers with a mixtape that’s so undeniably hot that they can’t front on you anymore, the mainstream will follow. when people were really sold on weezy f as a lyricist, everything else fell into place

the alternateen watered down rocky poppy shit he’s doing is not what’s hot in the shkreets, it’s just a way to get extra publishing from fallout boy and other fail rock acts who want to ride weezy’s popularity

53. Brooklyn Strong Says:

I know nahggers dont really go to wshh but this shit has got to be the funniest shit ever look at this worldstarhiphop .com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEXJghKnW82Cf80DY

54. Cordial Cashmere Says:

drought 3 had cats like tom breihan (who i hate but who exerts influence over people’s tastes sorta like pitchfork) come out of the woodwork and say “ok ok wayne is an animal on the mic”

55. Darth Cipher Says:

uh oh… Brooklyn might get in trouble

56. Geronimo P Says:

How the hell did Wayne get THIS popular?

drought 3

that tape did for weezy what SFG did for drake

^I mean, Drought 3 most definitely was his best mixtape, but for a year and half, Wayne was on fire. EVERYTHING he did was fucking amazing. Mixtapes, guest features, Like father like son, was all unbelieveable.

57. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Cici do oyu fuck with fantasy football, let me know cause i want to face you

58. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I actually bought Dedication with my monies.

But Drought 3 top 5 mixtape EVER

59. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Did the Fab album leak?

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

LMAO!

All your attempts at logical attacks have failed (as usual) so you resort to your usual bag of tricks.

You disappoint me.

61. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Plus I had the Drought 3 leaked no DJ. Shit played like an album.

Mixtape No DJ >__________________

62. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

I have a link for Like Father Like Son, No Baby verses, basically cropped up. SHIT IS IMMACULATE(c)Chea via Weezy

63. Joe 88 Says:

The dedication > drought 3

Dedication 2 > drought 3

64. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:45 pm

uh oh… Brooklyn might get in trouble
    ==============================
    shhhhhh

65. Geronimo P Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    Plus I had the Drought 3 leaked no DJ. Shit played like an album.

^Word??? You still got that shit??? if so, please email to dglen247 at gmail

66. Cordial Cashmere Says:

mixtape no DJ is awesome, but i have to admit, i sorta like it how drama talks shit [||]

36 OF ‘EM…PUSSY!

67. Beezy Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    Did the Fab album leak?

^not yet…I thought you was coppin on the street?

68. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

^Word??? You still got that shit??? if so, please email to dglen247 at gmail

nah not off the top. I will look around for you. no homo google

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Cici do oyu fuck with fantasy football, let me know cause i want to face you

Face me? Hmm…

But nah, I’ve never played. I’d feel compelled to pick all Eagles and that’s not the best strategy, I heard LOL.

I think I’m too loyal to one team to be able to do it.

70. KCNHO Says:

HEARD HE TOOK THE AUTO TUNE OF THE HOOK. LOL

71. Joe 88 Says:

I’ve been listening to wayne since juve dropped 400 degreez, and I can tell you wayne has had way better mixtapes that the drought 3, niggas that wasn’t wayne fans just caught on around that time, or decided to stop hating, either or it’s not his best mixtape, that shit was frisbee status.

The drought is over 4 > the drought 3

the first squad up mixtape > the drought 3

thje drought 4 > the drought 3

72. Cordial Cashmere Says:

people front on dedication 3 but the way weezy demolished those poppy beats like “my dougie” was vicious

“Polo down, head to feet, Polo horses on my sheets, I get that from Pimp C!” (c) Wayne, Get Bizzy (Dedication 3)

73. Big_seth Says:

Even when Wayne was “at his best” I couldn’t listen. I think part of it is the hype. I dunno. Maybe i’ll listen to them mixtapes again.

That shit is just unimpressive IMO

74. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Dedication 2 > Drought 3

75. Aram "Mr. Coke is a Popular Drug" aka Alfable Alpaca aka Congenial Complexion Says:

Lil Weezyiana Mixtape

^^^^^
    also a monster

76. Cordial Cashmere Says:

i would listen to drought 3 at work and get in the zone something so serious

wayne did something crazy on that album – he was in the zone – those lyrics were all album-worthy

77. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

^not yet…I thought you was coppin on the street?
    Niggas hit me in the head, you were right….niggas know i’m a fiend so niggas played with my emotions….fuckers…

78. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Everybody’s got a mixtape nowadays, even cats that go to the mall to record ish.

All those mixtapes don’t mean anything if the album that follows up sucks. This is even more evident with the newer artists. Charles Hamilton has mixtapes for days, a solid collection at that, yet public opinion has more to do with shaping his career than the actual quality and quantity of the tapes.

There’s always an exception to the rule.

Amplify that grammar, crackbaby.

79. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

amp what’s your 401k lookin like again fam?……i’ll wait
    But real shit though I just put about 60% of my 401 into the Fidelity Ivestment bonds joint because it had a prospected lifetime estimate of about 10% with no loss over the 5 year and 10 year mark. It’s not all that aggressive but the literature made it sound like I couldn’t really lose much. I don’t plan on retiring for at least another 25 years, at least. I know bonds and currency have always been pretty solid investment wise but I don’t want to short change myself.

80. Geronimo P Says:

I think I’m too loyal to one team to be able to do it.

^You’re just loyal to the shittiest team outside of detroit

81. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

Can anyone up drought 3 with no Dj please

82. Cordial Cashmere Says:

@ seth, DL drought 3

shit is shkrate snapple shtatus

83. Joe 88 Says:

dedication 3 was the wackest drama mixtape eva. I was so fucking dissapointed when I heard that shit. I only got like 4 songs on my ipod from that mixtape. “she’s a ryda” is the best track on the whole CD, and the first track. Gudda gudda killed every song he was on

84. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Amplify that grammar, crackbaby.
    Im out.

85. Geronimo P Says:

The drought is over 4 > the drought 3

the first squad up mixtape > the drought 3

thje drought 4 > the drought 3

^I been liked Weezy since I heard the song the block is hot. That shit blew my mind. But when the carter dropped i remember being on Jamaica Ave in queens and telling niggas that weezy is gonna be the shit if he keeps it up and niggas laughed at me something terrible. I felt bad for a second and had to rethink what i said. But then i heard the original Carter 2 album, not the one that released, and I was like oh aight, i was right. This little fucker is nice

86. Joe 88 Says:

I kinda like my mixtapes to have the DJ on there, unless he rewinds every track, that shit gets annoying. The DJ gets me amp (pause)

I can’t feel my face advance > The drought 3

the drought 1 > the drought 3

87. Brooklyn Strong Says:

that kid on wshh MJ kicks the repo man that shit is crazy lol

88. Geronimo P Says:

shit is shkrate snapple shtatus

^So is this what the kids are saying on the streets nowadays???

89. Cordial Cashmere Says:

gudda gudda t-shkreets mack mane drizzy drizzy

aram aram chea chea nate nate beezy beezy seth seth u can have whoever u like

but we only fuck with lesbian dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykes…
    or sarah silverman lesbian kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes

90. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

I think I’m too loyal to one team to be able to do it.

^You’re just loyal to the shittiest team outside of detroit

And you’re loyal to my fallopian tubes, you cunt-bucket.

91. Geronimo P Says:

I can’t feel my face advance > The drought 3

^THIS.

But that mixtape really let me know that Juelz was better than I thought, cuz there were songs on there where he outrhymed weezy. And I never thought that shit would happen

92. Troyvul Says:

Has Zone Out season 2 dropped yet?

93. Beezy Says:

TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

^Bond funds are definitely less aggressive than putting it into a stock fund, but from what I read above it seems like this is a fund that holds the bonds to duration (instead of trading them) so there is really no chance in loss of capital.

In my opinion, 60% of your portfolio allocated to a bond fund is very conservative for someone who has a 25yr time horizon, however, its my opinion only.

Also, since the stock market declined 30-40% from its highs, right now is a great time to be buying into stock funds when you are saving for the long term.

I would probably recommend 70/30 or 65/35 allocation btwn stocks/bonds, and even that is conservative.

I am 27 now and my 401(k) is 100% in stocks…tho it def took a beating in the last 18mnths.

As you get older you should begin putting more in bonds to protect capital.

I’m not saying you made a bad decision, particularly if you are a risk averse type of investor who’s main priority right now is protecting your investment…just things to think about.

94. Geronimo P Says:

And you’re loyal to my fallopian tubes, you cunt-bucket sexy motherfucker.

Fixed

95. Joe 88 Says:

The first carter is my personal favorite, life was good at the time & I needed a soundtrack for my 04′ summer. That cd couldn’t have came at a better time, I just loved the energy he brung on that cd, and manny fresh beats made that shit that much better

*turns up “only way” feat baby*

blam at ya porches, bang at ya window
    kidnap ya neighbor, torture ya kin folk
    and tell the cops i’ll murder the info
    and leave him on the precent step in a pillow
    niggas wanna keep they breath they better get low
    I got 10 left in the tec so what it hit fo?

96. Big_seth Says:

Amplify that grammar, crackbaby.
    *DIES*

———————

Cordial Cashmere Says:
    shit is shkrate snapple shtatus

If someone ups it with no DJ I’ll check again. I have a few of the songs on the ipod, but I never thought it warranted the hype it recieved.

The only reason I’ll even give it another chance is because I was a Rap snob in college & some of you niggas have led me to great music.

97. Big_seth Says:

shit is shkrate snapple shtatus

& LMAO

98. Beezy Says:

Cordial Cashmere Says:

aram aram chea chea nate nate beezy beezy seth seth u can have whoever u like

^im steppin’ out with Grand Union tonight…I said I’m steppin out with Grand Union tonight

…and you can fuck whoever you liiiiiiike

99. Geronimo P Says:

And you’re loyal to my fallopian tubes mouth, you cunt-bucket sexy motherfucker.

Now its Fixed

100. Kid Icarus Says:

shit hot. fuck what yall talkin bout

101. Premier Says:

I know this is off topic but wats ya favorite retro jordans?

102. Geronimo P Says:

I’ve listened to this Drake song, The Winner, pretty much all day, and I’m still not impressed. Its not a bad song, but its not what I want to hear, but i understand the politics of the game he has to make a “radio-friendly” song

103. Beezy Says:

Premier Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    I know this is off topic but wats ya favorite retro jordans?

^III, V, VII, VII, XI

104. Big_seth Says:

*applauds Beezy’s Financial Consultant shwag(c)chea*

You should start chargin niggas. LOL.

105. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    July 13th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Now its Fixed

I’m loyal to that kidney bean you call a penis? Okay…

106. Geronimo P Says:

I know this is off topic but wats ya favorite retro jordans?

^Black and Red 13s

107. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

alan look like a make-a-wish winner who gets to party with his favorite DJ before he dies from knuckle cancer. . .

108. Geronimo P Says:

CiCi. come on now. Cut that shit out before i bang your back out again and send you back to the hospital. You always talking shit gurl…

109. Big_seth Says:

I know this is off topic but wats ya favorite retro jordans?

III, IV, & V

I dig most of them, but these are my jawns.

110. A tribe called quest aka No Draws unda Im Big Brotha Thunda Says:

^III, V, VII, VII, XI

–add VI, IV, and VIII and we skraight

111. Joe 88 Says:

I know this is off topic but wats ya favorite retro jordans?

^it’s more of a question of what retro’s I don’t like.

112. Beezy Says:

^III, V, VII, VII, XI

–add VI, IV, and VIII and we skraight

>>the 2nd VII is supposed to be a VIII…and I forgot about the VIs…they are the definition of dope

113. Big_seth Says:

Yeah,

I would add the VIII too.

I love that shoe.

114. Joe 88 Says:

Retro jordan’s I love

1 – 15

115. Beezy Says:

Big_seth Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 3:04 pm
    *applauds Beezy’s Financial Consultant shwag(c)chea*

You should start chargin niggas. LOL.

^word…I really should start charging my family…at holidays they come with statements, balances, fund literature and have 15-20 questions written down.

Let a nigga eat damn!

116. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

@ Beezy
    They are held to term. I was thinking in case the market takes another dump i’d be safe but it would leave me with less capital at whatever time I decide to cash out. I’m not trying to ball when I retire but i’d like to have enough to where I don’t have to worry…..Enterprise offers profit sharing so I get that too (i’d have to ride out for at least 15 yrs to really get some good money) but i’d be pairing that with the 401k. I’ll see how my bosses boss got his joint set up because they probably have good insight because white guys love fuckin with stocks, word to E Trade

117. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Again, throw shots if you feel like that’s what you need to do.

Co-sign yourself if you must.

But in the end, you still have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.

The fat man must pay you in paint chips.

118. Premier Says:

The fusion shit they doing now is killing the brand…now the fusing the 13’s and af1 together

119. Troyvul Says:

Wack Jordans…15..17…that is all

120. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 3:09 pm
    Again, throw shots if you feel like that’s what you need to do.

Co-sign yourself if you must.

But in the end, you still have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.

The fat man must pay you in paint chips.
    ————————————————————

Word.

How much those advertisers paying you for that amplified grammar?

I keep it funky, is all.

121. protectyaneck Says:

dedication 1 and 2 > drought 3
    the dookie i just took > dedication 3

122. J. Caesar Says:

Premier Says:

July 13th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    I know this is off topic but wats ya favorite retro jordans?

retro low 1’s

123. Nah Right » Video: Alchemist Making Beats In His NYU Days Says:

[…] Fabolous – Lullaby (prod. Alchemist; Scratches by Just Blaze) | Alchemist & Prodigy in the Studio […]

124. loop' Says:

poor fab.. “leaking” is a serious problem