Fabolous ft. Lil Wayne – Salute [No Tags]

fabolous-lososway-deluxe-ed-front

Loso’s Way in stores July 28th.

UPDATE: Fabolous ft. Lil Wayne – Salute [No Tags] via YoungKingz

Previously: Fabolous feat. Kobe – Imma Do It (prod. DJ Khalil) [Snippet]

160 Responses to “Fabolous ft. Lil Wayne – Salute [No Tags]”

1. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

>_>

2. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

welcooooooooome toooooo the machiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

3. Joe 88 Says:

*Cries a lil bit cause billz lives in D.C*

>I think the song is decent, nothin’ more nothin’ less. But from what I hear he’s in constant rotation on MTV so that’s definitely a good look. I met him in the flea market last year or the year before and he was madd cool. We exchanged info but I aint never hit him up because I didn’t have a situation for him (and vice versa) that would’ve benefited either of us.

^No shots at b-more artist, but why is the flea market there place for promo? Maybe it’s because everybody goes out there on the weekend, idk, but everytime I hear someone mention that they’ve seen a local artist at the flea market, I just think about the time I seen bossman out there with his homeboys rocking a “I am bossman” black tee. *dies*

>>>But yo, real talk… not sayin’ it just cause we on NR, you better than him. Lyrically, he’s a beast. His album was cool, had a few nice joints. But judging from your small body of work you could really be THAT dude here if you focus.

^You heard it here first!!!!!!!!!!!

SMH @ the dude that owns the studio I record in, unless I walk to brooklyn for cheesecake, we won’t be recording for a minute. we’re suppose to be recording today, but (please don’t laugh) i’m going on a picnick with my ex (smh @ self) what can I say? Pac dedicated a song to me, it’s called “sucka for love”

*frowns*
    Real rap.

4. IwannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

Case you didnt know so…

5. Joe 88 Says:

you a disc jockey, neva had ya wrist rocky – Bigga

6. Wolverine Says:

i’m buying this album.
    pretty much.

7. Digital Scales Says:

I should have this album by the 17th :)

8. salvia_blunts Says:

case u AIN’T know so.

9. Joe 88 Says:

Still

Young chris > Fabolous

This is not a debate

10. Digital Scales Says:

At no point in time was Young Chris rapping as hard as Fab was when he first hit the mixtape scene

Sorry Joe

11. Ban Casketface/Fams ASAP!! Says:

yezzzir

12. salvia_blunts Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 11:10 am

Still

Young chris > Fabolous

This is not a debate

Bartender, cut this man off.

13. Joe 88 Says:

^Negative

Listen to 97 bars first then re-think what you said in your last comment

14. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

surprisingly, that Drake tape been up and i’m only mildly interested in dl’in it….

….the hype machine has officially ruined that nigga for me.

15. !Ven-Tech? Says:

I never thought Fab was that ill…I don’t know why but people could never convince me.

I think the dude’s voice was annoying

16. Digital Scales Says:

Listen to 97 bars first then re-think what you said in your last comment

I know all them bars, that was like my favorite shit but what fab did on the mixtapes back then was sick, idk thats just my opinion tho

17. Digital Scales Says:

fabs verses on that hot97 freestyle with nore > young chris career

18. Ban Casketface/Fams ASAP!! Says:

liberate thy name!!!!

19. Dan. Says:

….the hype machine has officially ruined that nigga for me
    ^^^^^

I fell asleep halfway through that “The Winner” joint.

20. Kambani Says:

Ay joe88 is jus like illseed of allhiphop rumors and sohh gyant of sohh…they got fired for outta loop talk

21. That_Josh Says:

why does this song suck?

22. Joe 88 Says:

young chris freestyle with hov over the foxy brown beat > fab’s career

rule #1, keep ya gun on you, aint no fighting, aint nobdy tyson

I’m sorry, set up punchline bars don’t impress me. Fab neva touched my heart (pause) in a rhyme, so he’s wack to me. IMO you gotta relate to the artist to consider him nice, and I neva got that vibe from him. Every single he drop is featured with the hottest R&B artist at the time, the only single he dropped by himself was breathe, and you could say the beat was a special guest cause his bars was sub-par on that joint after review. while young chris killed “neva die” a beat that would’ve got overshawdowed by the niggies that rapped over it before him (jigga & officer ricky) he owned that shit. tell me one wack verse from young chris. don’t worry, i’ll wait

23. Joe 88 Says:

^Dig a hole nigga, fab isnt in rotation ova here (pause) i’m just stating the facts, I can’t relate to fab, he reminds me of rev run son jojo, nigga was rich his whole life, even if he wasn’t I can’t tell, the nigga been rapping about balling since his name was fabolous sport, where’s the pain? Where’s the heart felt music? He has none, only song he spit some real shit on was the joint off his first album. when it’s all said & done, niggas will look back & think, this nigga hasn’t spit one timeless track in his whole career.

*turns up fabolous “gotta be thug” instrumental*

Me over that beat > fabo ova that beat

24. Wallace Says:

Chis > Fab, No

Chris > Budden, Yes

25. Joe 88 Says:

“I’m ’bout coppin’ puttin’ it out on the campus, I been messin wit powder since they put it in my pampers!” HE SIXTEEN!!!

26. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

these niggas putting up fab whole album. i thought nahright dont bootleg wtf.

how u gonna compare young chris to fab when the nigga dont have a album

27. Mag Says:

Jim Jones is rumord to to star as “Johnny Utah” in the new Point Break remake. Max B was to play “Bodhi”.

In the coastal town of Harlem, a gang of rappers call themselves the Coke Wave. commit their crimes while wearing masks of ex-presidents Reagan, Carter, Nixon and Johnson. The Byrd Gang believes that the members of the gang could be surfers and send young agent Utah (Jim) undercover at the beach to mix with the SURFERS and catch a WAVE. Utah (Jim) meets surfer Bodhi (Biggaveli) and gets drawn into the lifestyle of his new friend.

28. Joe 88 Says:

I’m nice with the mic, more moves than mike & I don’t dance or ball

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I think the dude’s voice was annoying
    ==========================
    Your pulse is annoying.

30. Pushin It Says:

Chis > Fab, No

Chris > Budden, Yes

FUCK Joe Buddenzzzzzzzzzz.

31. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i agree with joe88 that fab music hasnt evolved, but that dont mean he trash. fab is like the stephon maubary of rap hot prospect but never got better.

32. Joe 88 Says:

how u gonna compare young chris to fab when the nigga dont have a album

^He don’t have a solo album, but he has 2 albums with neef.

tough luv > Any fab album

say i’m lying?

any state p album > any mixtape/album fab ever rapped on, hosted, bought, etc

33. Joe 88 Says:

Fabolous = JoJo from “run’s house”

34. Wallace Says:

Fabs ability to appeal to an audience while still having 16 bars for the mixtape circuit is what edges out chris

35. Wallace Says:

appeal to a wider audience >

36. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

u lying fab last album was better than tough luv. and its easy to make as a group member putting everything into one or 2 verses. im copping my the new blackberry tomorrow leave me alone

37. Joe 88 Says:

^what audience? This nigga only went plat like what once? Nobody in the streets care about fab, and this is coming from a former fab junkie, when him & ali vegas was beefing, I was riding with fab even tho i’m more of ali vegas type of guy (pause) I swear ta’gawd nobody cares about fabo, niggas aint going ape shit ova anything fab does, a freestyle here, cool, a freestyle there, eh, niggas love oj da juiceman more than fab. I haven’t heard a nigga in his car bumping fab in like that past 7 years. this nigga just makes songs that has videos & come on mtv jams, and it’s not him, it’s the features, I like “throw it in the bag” but the dream made that song popular, nobody cares about what fab is saying, fab just hops on the hottest r&b single, and the artist have no choice but to make it a remix

smfh

38. Gravity Says:

@ Joe 88.

wadup dude.. u be perfoming in the DMV area?

39. Joe 88 Says:

Gravy > Fabo

News > Fabo

Maino > Fabo

young chris > fabo

Gudda gudda > Fabo

tony yayo > fabo

Me > fabo

fabolous sport > fabolous

max b > fabo

kool moe dee > fabo

birdman > fabo

bud from married with children > fabo

oj da juice > fabo

drake singing > fabo

billy blanks > fabo

40. Joe 88 Says:

Gravity Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    @ Joe 88.

wadup dude.. u be perfoming in the DMV area?

^yeah, last show I did was at a hole in the wall tho, lol, I can’t front. fuck it, gotta start somewhere, lol

41. Wallace Says:

@ Joe88
    Fabs Audience > Chris audience… dont get me wrong chris ilm not even shitting on him

42. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

son i could understand u not like fab but just starting to sound like a hate. im a knicks fan when jordan use to spank us in the playoff but i wont say jordan isnt GOAT.

43. Wallace Says:

chris is ill>

>>typing with a ps3

44. Joe 88 Says:

trey songs > fabo

I’m sorry, dude isnt hot to me. (pause)

Fabolous = special ed

he won’t be remembered

45. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

if i take bout my home id make 50 cent look like limp bizkit(c) k’naan

46. Wallace Says:

Fabs the only dude i heard out rap the clipse on a track

47. Gravity Says:

no doubt, u gotta put in work… i’m tryna learn how to book shows so i cld put my cousin on… he nice. any info wld be really appreciated.

48. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

fab is top 30 rapper ever how u gonna say he wont be remembered

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

tough luv > Any fab album
    ==================
    As much as I wanna dispute this…I can’t.

Sorry Fab, they got you there.

50. Dan. Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Bill Russell’s the GOAT son. And I’m a lifelong Knick fan too.

51. dominica Says:

fuck zshare

52. Joe 88 Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 12:11 pm
    fab is top 30 rapper ever how u gonna say he wont be remembered

^Stop it please. you can’t be serious, that’s like jada being top 5 w/o a classic album, makes no sense

@gravity

they stay doing open mic at the 5 seasons in baltimore, some nights it’s empty, some nights they got label reps there, you just gotta scope out the scene & figure out which night is poppin. but everybody goes threw the 5 seasons if your tryna make a name in the DMV area.

53. Gravity Says:

Fab got that mono nasal flow and some questionable lines but dudes be saying he nice. He’s annoying for the most part and average at best.

J.Cole>> Fab

54. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Cubs fans are the sorriest mugs on earth

55. Wallace Says:

*listens to more young chris*

56. dominica Says:

fabolous sport > fabolous

co sign

57. dominica Says:

Plastic on My Sofa Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    Cubs fans are the sorriest mugs on earth

FUCK YOU

58. dominica Says:

Listen to 97 bars first then re-think what you said in your last comment

>Post that link

59. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

can anybody explain the “young” in a rappers name? i don’t get it.

but Fabolous does too many R&B love songs. I can see why some would think he’s not that great of a rapper. Him and young criss don’t have the same lyrical content

60. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

# dominica Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 12:18 pm

Plastic on My Sofa Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 12:15 pm
    Cubs fans are the sorriest mugs on earth

FUCK YOU
    ^^^^^^^

lol they are man. Just stating the obvious.

61. Joe 88 Says:

@Dominica

it’s on state property “chain gang vol 2” I can’t find it over at youtube, & I don’t have the album. For some reason i’ve been feenin for that album for the past 2 weeks

62. dominica Says:

lol they are man. Just stating the obvious.

>ever been to a Cubs game?
    ever been to Wrigley’s?
    don’t blame the fans for the team underperforming

63. Wallace Says:

they’re both coke dealing kingpins on mixtapes

64. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ niggas posting raps in youtube comments

65. Sean Coonery Says:

The Game went at Jay-Z hard.

“No one on the corner got swagger like you?
    Because No one on the fucking corner is 42!” – The Game

66. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

@dominica

yes and yes. I live in Chicago. And the “fans” are fucking retarded

67. Wallace Says:

it’s on state property “chain gang vol 2″ I can’t find it over at youtube, & I don’t have the album. For some reason i’ve been feenin for that album for the past 2 week

When you hear that FT ODB >
    love the beats on Vol2

68. Joe 88 Says:

Vol. 2 was a classic just like vol.1

fabolous neva even been on a classic album. smfh

69. Brooklyn Strong Says:

From urbandaily.blackplanet.com
    Dear Drake,

Congratulations on signing a deal with Universal, but I’m not sure why you signed a deal with a label when you had the number 3 song on iTunes. You’re a talented guy who can write, sing, rap and have already had an acting career but I think you are starting things off on the wrong foot.

One thing I don’t understand is why you signed to Lil Wayne’s label. Lil Wayne is a prescription cough syrup-drinking, Blood gang-promoting, weapon-packing, pseudo gangsta rapper. While Wayne was brought up in one of the roughest projects in America and taken in by an ex con who brought him into the rap world, you were brought up in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Toronto, Canada by a wealthy Jewish woman and went to a prestigious private school. While Lil Wayne might have to use that tired “blame it on my environment excuse” to justify his violent and misogynist lyrics, you can’t say the same thing.
    I used to watch the old Degrassi show before Wheels and Spike were parents. Degrassi is a good show for teenagers, which deals with real issues and you were great as Jimmy Brooks. No one ever caught gonorrhea on “Saved by the Bell” and I don’t think Hannah Montana was ever a victim of a school shooting like your character Jimmy was. You have a lot of teenage fans left over from that show that look up to you. Your character even stood up to anti gay bullies. Hanging with Lil Weezy and his ignorant negative music can only be confusing for the many teenagers who looked up to you as the nice, likable kid in a wheelchair.

Drake I’ll admit that I love your “Best I Ever Had” song because it’s a nice blend of melody, rapping and real hip-hop. But what the hell was up with the video? You could’ve made it a classic love song video but you turned into a Video Vixen vs WNBA song. You made a song in the line of Method Man’s “All I Need” or “LL’s I need Love” but made it a regular hip-hop video s(ho)wcase. Please, shoot another video for “Best I Ever Had.”

Also, what the hell were you thinking when you joined Lil Wayne and a bunch of 12-year-old girls onstage at the BET Awards? Maybe you should have titled it “I Wanna to Fuck Every Lil Girl in The World” because a lot of people are taking that performance the wrong way. With all the hype surrounding your music you have the power to bring hip hop back, not continue its downward spiral.

Along with great talent comes great responsibility. I know jumping on Lil Wayne’s bandwagon may be the quickest way for you to be successful but it can only hurt your artistry and long-term career.
    The world is in your hands so don’t try and be a gangsta. People have got the Degrassi tapes.

Drake, don’t let the game change you, change the game.

Sincerely,

Casey Gane-McCalla

70. Wallace Says:

Vol. 2 was a classic just like vol.1fabolous neva even been on a classic album.
    He’s on Lord Willin where again he is the only dude i heard out rap both clipse on a track

71. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Charles Hamilton > Young Chris

72. Joe 88 Says:

^wait, so drake played a nigga in a wheelchair on degrassi?

*dies*

*erases every drake song off ipod*

*all 2 of them*

73. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Young chris and fab are both jay-z spawns. It depends on which jay-z you like i guess. the flashy classy jay or the rags to riches ashy knuckles jay

74. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Like Father, Like Son II >>> Rebirth.

Wayne has been killing em…when he manages to put the auto-tune away.

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

Easy with all the Young Chris madness,if that nigga never dropped a solo nobody would miss him or give a damn.

Niggas must have lost they Clue tapes or something,Fab is a fucking problem.

76. Joe 88 Says:

Jigga stole young chris style, that whisper like flow jigga use, all chris. And jigga used young chris bars for a hit single (excuse me miss) can’t say that about fagulous.

can’t front, like I said, before fagulous started going ape shit with the rnb tracks, I liked his shit, his freestyle over the wu beat “it yours” is classic, but sha’mon (c)MJ, young chris is more versatile, has better topics, & has better mic presence, you know what your gonna get when it comes to fab.

77. Joe 88 Says:

you’ve never heard the whisper like flow jigga used until blueprint 2, waaaaaay after young chris joined the roc.

78. Nestle Snipes Says:

Real Talk. Yesterday I had the most awkward thing happen to me.

I was getting domed up by my girl. And she stook her finger in my asshole, like she was checking my prostate.

79. Wallace Says:

*is Faded*

*Lights another L anyway*

Sour Deez >>>

80. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

OG Kush & Poland Spring >>>>

One of those crispy, lucid highs. I feel like I drank a 5 Hour Energy

81. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Lol @ Joe

82. Wallace Says:

kill yaself for
    A) Having a girl that would do that
    B) Posting it on Nah
    C) not slapping her

83. Gravity Says:

the faggotry is appalling.

84. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Finger in the ass mean ur Gay

85. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Joe

Anytime you have to give a nigga a compliment through somebody elses song there’s a problem.

I like Chris as much as the next listener but my dude ain’t fucking with Fab.

86. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

the NBA should incorporate slam ball into the dunk contest

87. Joe 88 Says:

@Hootie

youtube.com/watch?v=rjqowa6vAz4

^this song was made for you

88. Seth Gueko Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpYLZH2Y0WQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fherfection%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded >

89. Gravity Says:

@ Joe 88

I’ve heard that sentiment about the whisper flow many times, it first surfaced on murda marcyville(if thats the correct title) but I’ve neva heard YC use it. Care to shed light?

90. Seth Gueko Says:

album 09/2010 Cashmoney/youngmoney
    Birdman’s Priceless
    and
    Wayne’s Rebirth
    T-Wayne’s- T-Wayne
    Juelz/Weezy – U Can’t Feel My Face
    Wayne/Lloyd – best of young worlds
    even for sure Like Father Like Son II
    for more money ! and then Da Carter IV

91. Brooklyn Strong Says:

1st the finger and the tongue
    next u got a dildo in ur bun

92. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Young Chris used that whisper flow all over the latest Wale mixtape. He even had some hov-esque ad-lib

93. Dee Says:

GOOD LORD.

*dies*

94. Jersey*made*me Says:

1st the finger and the tongue
    next u got a dildo in ur bun
    I want to laugh but i’m shaking my head at the homo-ness of the whole topic.

Who tells niggas that shit?Without at least saying I slapped the shit out of her.

*daps Strong*

95. Joe 88 Says:

@ Gravity

listen to both state prop albums. Young chris has been using that style for years before jigga did.

and jigga jacked a few of young chris lines also

I think i might wife her, you know powder blue rocawear suit, white nik herjigga young chris

96. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i’ll get my prostate check when they figure out a different way to check, until them i’ll take the risk of dying from cancer

97. Joe 88 Says:

*Turns up “Rolling down the free”*

State property chain gang vol.2 >

98. Brooklyn Strong Says:

If you listen to all the jay hate you get the impression that he’s the anti christ.
    *remembers how they hated Martin, Malcom, Ali and MJ*

99. Hoskins Says:

Why do people write like they know Drake personally? Casey Gane-McCalla (guy/gal dunno) and other bloggers are writing about him like he’s they’re hero. The dude already has too many stans

100. Jersey*made*me Says:

I don’t get the Chris and Wale connection.I think Wale is mediocre but that shit with Lady GaGa go hard as fuck.Good song.

101. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Prostate Property flame gang vol. 1 feat Nestle Snipes

102. Joe 88 Says:

Drake is buns.

I don’t understand how niggas listen to drake & don’t think he’s jocking kanye’s whole steez.

so far gone = lightskin version 808’s & heartbreaks

103. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

if jigga stole anything from chris, chris should be honored.

104. Brooklyn Strong Says:

*daps jersey and the regs and some of u new nahggers*

105. Wallace Says:

and jigga jacked a few of young chris lines alsoI think i might wife her, you know powder blue rocawear suit, white nik her- jiggayoung chris
    to be fair hov jacked a lotta dudes

106. yeahme2 Says:

yo tough luv is straight crack i agree but niggas dont act like their 2nd album was anything but trash juice…young chris is nice and dude got skills but he aint on Fabs level.

Mixtape Fab>Young Chris

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

to be fair hov jacked a lotta dudes
    ======================
    Ayo!

108. Jersey*made*me Says:

Hov packed them in at that venue in CT.Jay Z still got it man.Game is a fucking sore with puss oozing through the scab.

109. Joe 88 Says:

if jigga stole anything from chris, chris should be honored.

^there’s no if’s about it, listen to the first state property album, he stole the line from young chris that eventually made the hook for “excuse me miss” and yes he should be honored, lol.

110. Jersey*made*me Says:

Prostate Property flame gang vol. 1 feat Nestle Snipes
    Ha

111. Joe 88 Says:

young chris verse on G.A.M.E > Fab career

112. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

Black thought would shit on chris and Jay

113. Nestle Snipes Says:

Angel Lola Luv is Ethiopian?

Wow…I’m surprised….

Ethiopian women are usually ugly ape face broads.

All African women are generally fugly.

114. Gravity Says:

BTW. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB7oWpK-JM&feature=PlayList&p=EA7621E30531273D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

This is when Hov was that dude. /Jayo you not a felon you a misdemeanor/ don’t let the pump hit you and split your bean up/ and fuck them punks with you I hit your team up. DAYUM

115. Gravity Says:

This is when Hov was that dude. Marcyville

116. Jersey*made*me Says:

Drake is buns.

I think dude is aiight but I don’t get the super-buzz surrounding this cat.I think Lux,B.O.B.,and J Cole rap better.

117. Joe 88 Says:

Cock sucka I see the bitch all in ya face
    and i’m G.a.m.e to piss all in ya face
    – beanie

*fucking dead*

118. Joe 88 Says:

I think hov ethered the nigga from harlem world meeno the worst next to bp2 when he went at nas

You think niggas was shooting ya fat ass out of cannons before?

119. Jersey*made*me Says:

Black thought would shit on chris and Jay
    no-sign.Reasonable Doubt Jay-Z is top 5 ever.That shit had bars.

120. White and on Nahright Says:

fab is top 30 rapper ever how u gonna say he wont be remembered
    ^^^^^^^^^
    hahahahahahahaha

121. Joe 88 Says:

beanie > Black thought

*Straight face*

122. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

bitch stop tracking me down on facebook this aint high school. if i accept u as a friend you’ll kill ur self. when u see pics of me and that girl in turk and caicos, barbados,st.lucia,grenada and st.marteen you’ll get sick thinking that couldve been you.

123. kevfrescura de talco Says:

when the money goes rmx-fab ft. hva on the hook >>>>>

that jawn reminds me of self.

==============================================

Black thought would shit on chris and Jay

chris yea, hov no. and willy dank is my dude.

124. Wallace Says:

beanie > Black thought
    *Straight face*
    Yep

125. Joe 88 Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

*Black stare*

everything alright over there sleep?

126. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Wallace Says:

July 12th, 2009 at 1:25 pm
    beanie > Black thought
    *Straight face*
    Yep

nope! and the roots was the first mahfukas to get beans on an album.

127. Jersey*made*me Says:

A motivated Beans>>>90% of rappers period.

128. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

A motivated Beans>>>90% of rappers period.
    Word.

129. Wallace Says:

slaughter house vid is up on RR

130. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yo D- block is see ya moms let ya vagrant in to sleep on my porch.

we had an argument last nght over that burned arroz she made.

but we made up so tonight i’ll let her know you can sleep n the laundry room.

cool?

*daps*

131. Jersey*made*me Says:

I heard a white dude call another white dude a nigger yesterday.That fucked me up.The end is definitely near.

132. Joe 88 Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 1:28 pm
    A motivated Beans>>>90% of rappers period.
    Word.

Co-sign also. Only nigga I heard totally outshine jigga on a track that jigga went in on. (it’s on) might I add jigga went in on that shit, not like the shit he did with big L, jigga really went in and beanie fucking wreck that shit

133. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

beanie > Black thought

wearing beanie’s > beanie

134. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Beans is the GOAT of murda and gun talk

135. Joe 88 Says:

I heard a white dude call another white dude a nigger yesterday.

^that shit goes on everyday on this site. have you read any farouq comments before?

No shots

136. Wallace Says:

Styles P > Beanie tho

137. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

I heard a white dude call another white dude a nigger yesterday.

i heard a black dude call another black dude nigga yesterday. shit was insane

138. Jersey*made*me Says:

I heard a white dude call another white dude a nigger yesterday.

Man that shit had me froze.Online is one thing but to witness that shit was awkward as hell.I didn’t know how to react,so I just chilled.

139. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

fab went in on the last verse..but the beat is kinda corny to me.

140. kevfrescura de talco Says:

fux is half sand nigger half brown nigga so he gets a pass.

141. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

seems every since fab signed with def jam dude get the biggest budget over there dudes has more videos than any other rapper.

142. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

his last album had 5 videos( song with jeezy, neyo,swiss,t-pain, forgot the 5th video) that shit is unheard of

143. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

^the more a album pushes..the more singles released..the more videos made

144. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

lol why did beanie siegel have a Jewsih rap name?

145. Gravity Says:

THAT

Hov need to re-sign beanie and freeway to Roc-Nation.

146. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 1:49 pm

^the more a album pushes..the more singles released..the more videos made
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    his last album didnt go gold jeezy,luda,jay-z,neyo,rih rih,nas sold more than him

147. Jersey*made*me Says:

They know Fab’s RnB blend shit is radio/BET/MTV friendly so they promote it.Them teenage girls buy all the cds.

148. kevfrescura de talco Says:

click the screen name for powder fresh kev going in on ‘The Bakers Man’.

149. moneyray aka i comment on nahright so fuck 50 Says:

^i coulda sworn fab did 700k

150. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol why did beanie siegel have a Jewsih rap name?
    He grew up on Sigel St. in S.Philly. off Broad St.That’s why he says Broad St bully.

151. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Street fam is a serious team

152. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like abodo/sazon/sofrito Says:

cool?

*daps*
    Good lookin’

Daps

153. foekist Says:

Anybody know if it’s any websites or services you can use to help a new artist properly use the Internet to build a buzz?

154. Plastic on My Sofa Says:

^^^^^

ah. ok thanks for clearing that up. I was confused

155. It's me P. Says:

Wow…This song is crazy… The song is definitely a B side… But this shit is hard overall and the production is crack… I wonder who did this beat… Fab and lil wayne should definitely get a online video going for this track just to get the streets and online attention…Props to FAB and Wezzy on this…

156. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

oh shit the mets have 5 runs i didnt think it was possible

157. SilkCityP Says:

Fab is good at what he does…(songs for the girls, and bragga) but that’s it. How can u have a career since 2001, and u never open the door to let ure listeners into your world. Any MC that doesn’t have substance in their raps can never be considered a “Great MC”! So reality says that the majority of these muthafuckas ya’ll sweat everyday are limited to how good/great they can be! Wayne will never go down as a legend or a great, neither will Fab, Termanology, etc…. Bragga rappers are wack & played the fuck out. Rapping about rapping, and how ure bars are this is corny & redundant

158. YBE Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

@ Gravity

and jigga jacked a few of young chris lines also

I think i might wife her, you know powder blue rocawear suit, white nik her – jigga young chris

^^^ WOW! .. this is the dumbest shit I ever heard… niggas is just making shit up now with the jay-z hate… nigga are you crazy… chris got that line from jay-z… WTF are you talking about…

SMH @ niggas making up facts to support there aruguments

159. it's me P. Says:

SilkCityP Says:
    July 12th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree with you! lolz. But, like you said Fab is good at what he does. That is his world…Money, cars, clothes, etc. What do you expect him to rap about? He came in the game flashy with punch lines, and a bunch of fly talk, so what do you expect. Fab may not be considered a legend…But, I bet you there’s nobody in the game right now who could step into his lane…And At the end of the day that’s all he, {Fab} should be focused on…lol.. I think if everybody in the rap game focused on being Great and Super lyrical all the time the game would not have any substance for real! I don’t want to hear a bunch of rappers rapping radical/casual/illmatical…lines all day that’s so and boring… All I’m say though, is everybody goal is not to be a great MC.. Fab definitely came in the game a lyrical beast…Then he gave the people time to get to know him on tons of tracks, he got a strong female fan base and, he still have what it takes put a album out with a concept….so what else are you looking for? lol

160. I Once Was A Smooth Criminal Says:

I Actually applaud Wayne for this cus for the first time in a long time he doesnt reference himself to being shit. I really think dat if u go up to him n tell him he smell n look like shit he wuld laugh n say thank u